Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• HoplassHoplass Posts: 369 Member
    Thanks to @XxHannelorexX who whiped away my wishlist, I updated it :D

I must say that looks a scary lot like the stuff from my mathclasses @Jahnna ;) I was really bad at percentage calculation , but it looks really profi to me!
  • JahnnaJahnna Posts: 406 Member
    Hoplass wrote: »
    Thanks to @XxHannelorexX who whiped away my wishlist, I updated it :D

I must say that looks a scary lot like the stuff from my mathclasses @Jahnna ;) I was really bad at percentage calculation , but it looks really profi to me!

Trust me it's easier than it looks. But those are the three formulas to basically calculate every possible situation with discounts.
    I own the store since March 4th, 2017! Thanks to everybody who has helped me achieve this!
    TheSims3.com: Jahnna
  • mikawagmikawag Posts: 190 Member
    Hi everyone!

I hope you all had a great week! Can't wait for next week to be on holidays so I'll have more time to play the Sims :smiley:
  • LoveandhateLoveandhate Posts: 553 Member
    Good news guys, I got the job! I'll be a simple Sales Associate, but it's a party store so we will be very busy with Halloween coming up. Now that I'm going to school and working, I may not be on here very much at all. I'm not sure if that constitutes me being taken off of the directory, but I will occasionally pop in a visit, and even gift as I have the SP.
    Have a great, blessed day!
    Sims 3 store: ScarlettRing

• AuzzPandaAuzzPanda Posts: 1,235 Member
    edited January 2017
    Hello everyone. :)
    I feel horribly greedy posting here..
    I love more opportunities to chat with the community.
    TS3 is my newest game to play in the series. Well on PC. I started with TS2, TSM, TS4 and TS3.

Anyways. I have a username, which can't be changed apparently. I tried contacting. Oh well!
    Yes so in TS3 my username is: 8657468546854976
    Do, please, keep in mind that I have my share of SimPoints
    I am in no desperate need of stuff!
    Umm.. Yeah..
    http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=8657468546854976
    I am working on following the DD.
    - Barrier To Entry System
    - Large As Life Movie Screen
    - Rockin' Relic
    - Cosmic Culinary Range
    - Capacitor Cabinet
    Post edited by AuzzPanda on
    23rif7.gif
  • Jude525Jude525 Posts: 1,699 Member
    edited October 2016
    Congrats @Loveandhate, I always enjoyed working retail because of the social aspect with customers, and imagine working at a party store this time of year could be a lot of fun. I know Christmas always brought a special energy, especially when I was waiting tables. Good luck
    aka Jude
    I own the store as of 1+7/17/17

My Studio

My build thread in the Creative Corner
    I've updated my Wishlist. The first three items are toward DD sets. Since I'm otherwise ready for my upcoming DD purchases, the rest are items from non-DD sets. So, those aren't priority, but I figured I'd put them out there.... B)
    aka Jude

My Studio

edited October 2016
    Big thank you to Scotsim (@caleddon.) Your gifts pushed me over the limit on both Everyday Teens and Futureshock Kitchen!
    aka Jude

My Studio

• TamaekTamaek Posts: 440 Member
    edited October 2016
    Okay so we're finally back home. What a crazy weekend but we have the things we wanted. My sister now has a diagnosis, a treatment plan (still evolving to suit her personal case as it goes but we have a baseline anyway), and a good prognosis. The doctor has promised that he believes that with time and work she can have her life back, she should even get to start painting again in the not so distant future. Best news we could have asked for, all things considered. ^_^

Congrats to you @Loveandhate. I always liked working with people, too. Same reason as @JoeJude16 because I like the social aspect. My husband always did, too. And a Party store sounds positively awesome this time of year! ;)

And thank you very much for the gifts while I was away @Opicana and @Martje89! And thank you again @JoeJude16 for your help, it was invaluable. ^_^

Updated my wishlist and top... 3 lol
    As of 12-18-16 I joined the Own The Store Club! Now I get to pay it forward! Thanks to everyone who helped me get here. You guys are amazing. ^_^ Love to you all!! <3

Looking to make the most of your Simpoints and maybe make some great friends along the way?

Check out the DD Rotation Thread for tips, tricks, tools and the whole DD rotation schedule.

Need a little help owning the store or want to help others? Head over to The Gifting Directory!
    Thanks @Tamaek and @debbycanty for getting me closer to the Jazz Age Living Room.
    aka Jude

My Studio

• AstreiaAstreia Posts: 262 Member
    Congratulations @Loveandhate ! It's so good to have our own money! And dealing with customers is, always, quite an experience!
    Thanks so much to @debbycanty for the handful of items from the One With Nature collection.
    aka Jude

My Studio

edited October 2016
    @angeljess26 thank you for trying to gift me the Beady Tankini but alas I did not receive it, only a message saying that I had. I hope it did not rob you of your simpoints. :( I wish things were back to normal... Glad that you got your gift @JoeJude16. I hope the other two gifts I tried to send got there, too.

Thank you @charlotteprice for taking care of the last items I needed to get all the remaining sets that I still need that appear on the DD for free or next to it (assuming my calculations are correct). ^_^

My wishlist is now grouped together by set that I need that does not appear on the DD listed from least expensive to most expensive item from the set. No item that appears on the DD is on the wishlist. At this point anything that anyone wants to give will help a great deal. I'll buy the set once it drops low enough that I can afford it. I was using the MMAO and the sales page to help me do this but currently those aren't working... *sniffle* But thank you guys so much. The end is in sight. I'm so excited! And then I'm gonna farm sp like crazy (ads be willing) and gift you guys as much as the site will allow (which is touch and go at this point but I'm gonna try dang it!) lol I'm still waiting for some sets to appear on the DD rotation but (barring another unexpected hiccup in the rotation or me missing a deal) I should own everything on the DD rotation by mid November. YAY!! Thank you everyone!!
    Post edited by Tamaek on
    As of 12-18-16 I joined the Own The Store Club! Now I get to pay it forward! Thanks to everyone who helped me get here. You guys are amazing. ^_^ Love to you all!! <3

Looking to make the most of your Simpoints and maybe make some great friends along the way?

Check out the DD Rotation Thread for tips, tricks, tools and the whole DD rotation schedule.

Need a little help owning the store or want to help others? Head over to The Gifting Directory!
  • angeljess26angeljess26 Posts: 2,400 Member
    edited October 2016
    @tamaek nope it didn't take my points it decided to have a tantrum instead. Sorry you didn't get a gift.
    Edit: Ok I tried gifting you something else and it seemed to work this time, so let's hope you get it
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
    @angeljess26 I did and thank you very, very much! ^_^

• angeljess26angeljess26 Posts: 2,400 Member
    Tamaek wrote: »
    @angeljess26 I did and thank you very, very much! ^_^
    @Tamaek you're welcome
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
    Thanks @charlotteprice for your gifts!

I've updated my top 5! I'm hoping the store doesn't go bonkers tomorrow ;).
    I've tried to send you a gift @Tamaek and @JoeJude16 but I'm not sure it went well. It took my points, but I see the items still on your lists... I hope I didn't break anything... :/
  • mikawagmikawag Posts: 190 Member
    @charlotteprice Thank you so much for the gifts! I love them :heart:
    I didn't get the item @Hoplass just a message saying that I did. And it took your points anyway??? :o That's so mean... Maybe @JoeJude16 got his. I really wish this were fixed. I'm nervous about the sales page tomorrow, too. This will mark one full week of crazy.

• XanthinaXanthina Posts: 86 Member
    Tamaek wrote: »
    @Jahnna and @Opicana I am also a gamer girl! ^_^ I love Mass Effect, Dragon Age, The Elder Scrolls (like all of them back to Daggerfall, couldn't get into Arena)

@Tamaek I love this! My husdband and I are huge TES players. We have not played TESO, because too much money, but we love it all.

@Hoplass thank you(belatedly) for the dress! I was going to send a picture with her eating a Hot Dog(Which is not her Last Cheeseburger) but then life got complicated, and I haven't been able to play yet.
  • JahnnaJahnna Posts: 406 Member
    edited October 2016
    I just wanted to say thank you to @belakisses for the Tutor of Tudors items, that's gonna help massively. To @Tamaek for the sofa, can nearly afford that set! Also to @charlotteprice for my cute winter-christmas-clothes! Ive never actually thrown a present party and never really did much with this christmas thing but I hope these clothes will encourage me to do so and bring a little more live into the game! And a big shout out to the lovely @Scotsim for Lucky Palms! Thank you so much for this generous gift, I really appreciate it! It kinda reminds of Strangetown from The Sims 2. Now there's only one store world left to get!

All 4 of you I want to apologise to though, I know some gifts have been 2 days ago. For some reason I did not get 1 notification email that I was given a gift, so I'm very sorry if I missed a nice message of yours. I just realised that I wast given gifts when I looked on my wish list and checked my purchase history. Otherwise I wouldn't have known.
    I own the store since March 4th, 2017! Thanks to everybody who has helped me achieve this!
    TheSims3.com: Jahnna
  • AstreiaAstreia Posts: 262 Member
    Jahnna wrote: »
    Ive never actually thrown a present party and never really did much with this christmas thing but I hope these clothes will encourage me to do so and bring a little more live into the game!

I love the christmas parties in the game. The guests bring food and presents. Upon your decision they open the gifts each at a time and you can see their reactions! Just don't take too long to open the presents or the guests will leave to go to another party!