Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

**Creations by masajo** **Villa dei Fiori**

Comments

• masajomasajo Posts: 6,006 Member
    Big thank you @RyeCris16 for all your wonderful words and support, your kindness always brings much happiness :)
    Many thanks for all your kindness @WrathofCath it's always a great pleasure to read your beautiful words :)
    It's always lovely to see you here @lisi_ja thank you so much for all your wonderful words, really appreciate your kindness :)
    Thank you very much @SpecterCody really appreciate your kind and lovely words, the garden was so much fun to create :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • folalafolala Posts: 307 Member
    What a lovely manor 'Maison des fleurs' is and the landscaping is spectacular.
    Big thank you @folala this is so kind of you and very much appreciated :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Cbear13Cbear13 Posts: 6,278 Member
    I know I nominated it but I keep forgetting to post here, your Maison des Fleurs is absolutely gorgeous. I love everything about it from the creative design and roofing to the gorgeous landscaping. I also love all your little touches like the sporting equipment near the monkey bars, the gorgeous patio table with the enlarged stone under it and all the greenery inside and out. I think all the little details really give the builds their own personalities and make them unique.
    Big fan keep up the gorgeous creativity <3
    New%20siggie%2011th%20Nov%2015.jpg
    ✦✦ Origin ID: cbear1313 ✦✦ Gallery: cbear1313 Gallery ✦✦ Cbear's Creations ✦✦
    ✦✦ Quality Control Contest ✦✦ QC Monthly Contest ✦✦ QC Create A Room Competition ✦✦
    ✦✦ Quality Control Practice Challenges ✦✦
  • PurpleKachinaPurpleKachina Posts: 4,159 Member
    Maison des Fleurs is a masterpiece :) One of your best builds ever in my opinion.
    A very gorgeous lot worth several visits :smiley:
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    Maison Des Fleurs is perfect, and the name is no lie here <3 My favourite place here is the garden and backyard area <3<3<3
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member

Maison des Fleurs is a beauty, dear! Stunning work!
  • lisa17annlisa17ann Posts: 2,749 Member
    Seriously your last few builds give me heart-y <3<3 eyes! So beautiful and the landscaping and architecture is perfection!
    34921575804_8da1fd7db6_z.jpg

• yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Great to see 2 new builds from you. Both Kensington Garden and Maison de Fleur looks wonderful but my favourite is the French one. Gorgeous architecture! So charming! The garden looks pretty too. Will be adding both of them to my favourites. <3<3
  • MiliksimMiliksim Posts: 150 Member
    I just saw your Maison des Fleurs. Now I have to buy the Romantic Garden pack thou Im absolutely broke :# Wow..
    Many apologies for my late response, been on a very relaxing holiday to the beautiful Cyprus with only my phone and very limited internet access :)

Many thanks @Cbear13 for your beautiful words and nomination, you are more than kind and I really appreciate your generousity :)
    Big thank you @Manssom for your wonderful words and kindness, they've made my day so happy :)
    Really pleased you like this build @YJB19299 thank you very much for stopping by and leaving such beautiful words :)
    You are very kind @AIRIS6962 thank you so much, it's always a pleasure to read your wonderful words :)
    Big thank you for your very generous words @lisa17ann this is so kind of you and much appreciated :)
    Dear @yanti68 you are always so kind, thank you very much for all your wonderful words and support :)
    Thank you very much for your wonderful words @Miliksim really hope you get the pack, it's very beautiful :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Tango

Tango is a little modern starter which was completed before I went away but didn't have time to playtest or take any pics. A simple structure with an open plan living layout, bathroom and bedroom :)

Download here

S9mogEB.png

HNye9dJ.jpg
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • StSciurusStSciurus Posts: 1,580 Member
    This really is so lovely, @masajo ! :smiley: Did you create it just for fun, or were you building for a particular challenge?
    Many thanks @StSciurus this was created purely for fun, though I do find building starters a challenge in itself :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,581 Member
    edited October 2016
    Tango is a very nice light filled modern starter ! :) Sims will enjoy looking out through the windows at the outdoors views whilst indoors. The water feature and the plants bed are a nice touches in the front area of the home. Nice outdoors sitting and dining area for sims to enjoy dining at the umbrella covered table on the front porch in the sunshine. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The wall texture looks calming. The black colour of the seating and bed complements well with the wall texture. The plants are nice touches of nature on the bedside tables. It looks great how the lights have been placed at different levels on the bedhead wall. Very nice kitchen nook! Sims will enjoy the sunshine coming in onto them whilst preparing meals there. The candle is a pretty touch on the dining table. Very nice sitting area for sims to relax and watch tv together. The leafy wall picture and the flower floor rug adds a nice look to the room area.
    It is a very nice home! :)
    Big thank you dear @rosemow it's such a wonderful pleasure to read your beautiful words, which always make me smile and bring great happiness :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Ahh, so happy to see you returned! :smiley:

Tango is a beautiful starter! :smiley: Love the name too! ;)
    I like your architecture, simple but love how you it is open-windowed around the architecture. The turret thing adds a great touch and wonderful roofing too! Your landscaping is very pretty! Love the fern garden out front and even the stepping stones too! The outdoor dining is a beautiful touch for Sims having a vibrant outdoor dining. And your interior, so sleek! Love the black & white color scheme! The flower rugs on living room is so pretty too!
    I love it! I already added this to my faves! :smiley:
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
    Oh it's beautiful @masajo I'm so horrible at modern and starters lol you've done a fantastic job as always!

• WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    I'm happy to hear you enjoyed a nice relaxing vacation, Masajo :smile: I've never been to Cypress but I'll bet it's Gorgeous.

I Love the design and colors for Tango! Your landscaping for this is a perfect compliment to the home. Nice tranquil colors, for an interior that feels much nicer than a starter. :blush:<3
  • PurpleKachinaPurpleKachina Posts: 4,159 Member
    Tango looks great :) I am def checking it out in game since I am looking for good starters.
    I tried building one myself the other day but I just couldn't get below 20k :confounded:
    It's always good to be back @RyeCris16 there's no place like home! Thank you so much for your wonderful words, you are always very kind :)
    Your creations, modern and traditional, are always fantastic @lisa17ann many thanks for your kind and beautiful words :)
    Cyprus is one of the most beautiful places I've been to @WrathofCath and very relaxing, big thank you for your kind words, always a great pleasure to read :)
    Many thanks @Manssom you are too kind, starters really are the greatest challenge for me, so easy to get carried away :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Oasis

A cool, refreshing and breezy build was my inspiration for Oasis and really had an urge to decorate in pink, but in a subtle way. This is a modern build, very spacious, which includes a roof terrace/balcony for relaxing and yoga, as well as a rear patio with bbq which is very private and secluded and a pool at the front :)

Download here

lodNh5J.png

B7DVivT.jpg

Ct3e4F2.jpg

eeFl7Hp.jpg

KBs9yFv.jpg

NXkfVkJ.jpg

SuzJdW3.jpg

AKiw6Ca.png

6ixTxew.png

uzE2H1V.jpg
    Well you've done it again! Your exterior is wonderful love the modern styling. And, you completely nailed the inside the pops of pink look amazing but, aren't over done or in your face! Love it!! <3

You are more than kind @lisa17ann thank you so much for your wonderful words, very much appreciated :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,581 Member
    Oasis is a very nice home! :) Very nice exterior design and layout of the home! The type of fencing used looks nice and the flowers are pretty on the edges of the fencing. The water fountain features on each side of the front pathway looks very nice! The outdoors areas are very nice! Very nice umbrella covered table areas in the front and back areas for sims to enjoy sitting outdoors at the table in the sunshine or eating a meal that they have cooked on the backyard BBQ. The pots/vases of flowers are so pretty for sims to see whilst dining. It is nice that the table is on the round large stone. The pool area is very nice. Sims will have fun swimming in the pool or enjoy resting poolside on the sofa in the outdoors air. Very nice rooftop patio! Sims will enjoy resting on the sofas there listening to radio music, or enjoy restfully doing yoga on the mat. The candles look pretty. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The grey, pink and black colour scheme looks so very nice! Very nice study room! Sims will enjoy sitting resting there reading a book or using the computer at the desk table. The cherry blossom wall picture looks pretty! The plants are nice touches on the wall. Very nice living room for sims to enjoy sitting there watching tv or listening to the piano music being played. The pink themed wall pictures are a nice touch there. Very nice dining room! It looks great how the dining table has been angled , and the pink colour and type of curtains gives a very nice look to the room. Sims will enjoy dining there with sunshine coming in through the windows and listening to music through the wall speakers . The blossom picture is pretty! The floor rug under the table adds a nice look to the room. They will enjoy having a drink from the bar with their meal. Very nice design of the kitchen! The wall plants , hanging wall pans, fruit bowl and menu board are nice kitchen touches there. Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms! It looks nice how the dividing walls separate off the room areas. The floral floor rugs look nice in the girls room and the music themed wall picture in the master bedroom complements the colour scheme well. The butterflies look pretty on the bath tub corner wall. The wall of candles are pretty for sims to see when using the treadmill to keep fit.
    The design, furnishing and the colour scheme of the home is very nice! :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top