Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

**Creations by masajo** **Villa dei Fiori**

Comments

• StSciurusStSciurus Posts: 1,580 Member
    What a beautiful modern library, @masajo ! The children's area looks especially fun. :smiley:
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,575 Member
    edited September 2016
    Lakeview Library is a very nice library venue for sims to enjoy visiting! :) The exterior design of the building looks very nice! The rectangles type of windows used look nice, and the blinds looks great on them. Very nice front area of the build! The water beds either sides of the front footpath and the flowers there bordering the water and building edges look very pretty! The rectangles stepping stones on the pathway are a nice touch. Very nice furnishing and layout of the interior of the library! The yellow and brown colour scheme of the ground floor looks very nice. The yellow flowers on the check in desk and the other table are nice sunny touches for sims to see. Very nice long table for sims to enjoy studying or reading together at the table. The yellow colour of the seating at the table looks nice. The bookcases look great how they are placed in the build. Very nice sofa seats sitting area on the ground floor for sims to enjoy relaxing there reading a book. The sofas look nice placed each side of the table. The study desk nooks on the ground abd first floor levels look great! The sims will enjoy sitting there at the tables using the computers. The kids level looks so very colourfully great! The frogs prints look great on the flooring! The battle stations corner nook is great. The kids will have fun battling voidcritters there! Very nice art nook for sims to enjoy doing artwork on the activity table. It is great that there is a number of them so the kids can do artwork at the same time as each other. Very nice corner reading nook! The different coloured stools look great there. The kids will enjoy sitting there reading a book from the bookcase or listening to a story being read to them. The colourful honeycomb wall decor looks great there! Sims will have fun playing the llama table top game or enjoy sitting at the desk table using the computer. It looks very nice how the pink and blue bookcases have been placed in one of the room corners. The floral wall pattern is pretty! The bunny and dinosaur look cute! Very nice outdoors patio! Sims will enjoy cooking on the grill and eating meals at the umbrella covered tables or enjoy reading books there in the outdoors air. They will have fun playing chess in the sunshine at the tables.
    It is a very nice library! :)
  • masajomasajo Posts: 6,006 Member
    Many thanks @StSciurus for your kind words, the children's area really was great fun to design, I loved working with all the colours :)
    A very big thank you dear @rosemow for your wonderful review, I love reading your kind and beautiful words they always bring so much happiness :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Lakeview Library looks awesome! Again gorgeous modern structure! Love the mix of textures and colours for the exterior. Great placement of windows. The children's play area looks adorable too. Will be adding to my favourites. <3
    Many thanks @yanti68 you are always so kind and supportive, very much appreciated :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    A wonderful Library Masajo, I love the modern architecture with its mix of sandstone and slate colours. The decor is beautifully detailed I especially love the children's nook. Hugs Folly
    Big thank you @follyfoot for your kind and wonderful words, very much appreciated :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Kensington Gardens

This is my entry for BnS52, an end of terrace townhouse, with a studio apartment on the ground floor and accommodation on the two upper floors. The apartment is bright and colourful as it's for a young student and the brief for the upper floors is understated elegance. Rear garden with sandpit and toys for children, bbq patio and bin storage area :)

Download here

More pics here

5xw1JLU.png

OxOHA2S.jpg

LsN7t08.jpg

jJPAfWK.jpg

uzE2H1V.jpg
    Kensington Gardens is a very nice townhouse build! :) The white brick texture of the exterior gives a very nice look to the home and the planter box windows and other type of windows used looks very nice how they are placed in the build. Very nice design and layout of the build both indoors and outside! The front steps entrance to the next level looks great. It looks nice how the front courtyard is separated off using the fencing/walls. The flowers look very pretty along the edges of the wall and in the courtyard area.. The fenced tree, flowers and sitting nook on the corner of the lot looks great! The seats look great placed either sides of the tree, and between the bins.very nice outdoors dining and play area patio. Sims will enjoy sittting at the umbrella covered table eating meals that they have cooked on the BBQ. The sandpit and toys looks great! The vases/pots of flowers and flower cart are nice touches in the patio.Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The red, grey and yellow colour scheme of the apartment looks very nice! Very nice corner dining nook. The yellow floor rug is a nice touch under the table and the sunflowers look sunny on the table top for sims to see when dining. It looks great the way a half wall separates off the dining nook from the kitchen . The grey texture of the interior walls in the rooms looks nice. Very nice apartment bedroom! The pictures on the wall add a nice look to the room and the candles are a nice touch on the bedside table. Very nice design of the kitchen. The butteflies look pretty on the wall and the teapots shelf, wall knives and calendar are nice home touches there. The yellow flower rugs look so very nice in the build! They complement so very well with the red furhishings, The tv watching nook is nice for sims to rest there on the sofa watching programs. The tv looks great angled into the corner. The red leafy wall picture looks nice and suits the colour scheme well. The photo picture there look great also. The fruit bowl is a nice touch on the coffee table. The other double main bedroom looks very nice . The red flowers on the bedside tables are pretty for sims to see when waking in the mornings. The red blinds there look great and the music themed bedhead wall picture adds to the nice look of the room. Very nice main living room sitting area. Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofa watching tv or reading a book. The type of dining chairs used in the main dining room looks nice. The teddy, voidcritter wall decal, and panda lamp are cute in the kids room! The butteflies look pretty on the wall. The kids will have fun playing with the dollhouse.
    The townhouse home is very nice! :)
    Dear @rosemow your wonderful words are such a great pleasure to read, I love how you see good in everything and observe all the little details :) Thank you so much for all your kindness and support, very much appreciated :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Beautiful townhouse, @masajo ! I <3 the little sandbox with the toys in the backyard! :smiley: Good luck in the challenge!
  • WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Kensington Gardens is Gorgeous, Masajo! I Love the bathroom for the Master en suite! So pretty :blush:
    Many thanks @StSciurus for your lovely words and good wishes, glad you like the sandbox with toys, my idea of a play area in such a small space :)
    Thank you very much @WrathofCath for your kind and lovely words, it's always such a pleasure to read your wonderful comments :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member

Another wonderful house, dear Christine!
    Decor and landscaping are beautiful!
    I´ll add to my faves.
    xxx
  • chips46chips46 Posts: 3,656 Member
    each and every room are very lovely decorated and love the kids sandpit :)
    Thank you very much @AIRIS6962 very kind of you, wonderful to see you back :)
    Many thanks for your kind and lovely words @chips46 very much appreciated :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Maison des Fleurs

French country manor fully landscaped with 'swimming' pond, kids area and patio at the rear. Walkway leading from house to a garden/sun room/conservatory. Three bedrooms including one in the attic with en-suite and two further bathrooms. Study, kitchen, dining and living rooms on the ground floor together with a chess room :)

Download here

KWmbLWY.png

WXh9RdL.jpg

TtaVNB6.jpg

4yrWLrE.jpg

Fav4sLj.jpg
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    I especially like the conservatory and gardens. :smiley: You've created a lovely and elegant manor house!
    Maison Des Fleurs is such a very pretty home! :) The exterior design of the home and the layout of the build looks so very nice! Very nice roofing on the home! The flowers through the outdoors areas look so very , very. pretty! They are lovely! The brick texture of the exterior looks nice and the flower box windows and greenery on the walls are nice touches. The conservatory looks so nice! Very nice exterior design of it and roofing! The flowers look pretty inside it and the tree looks great in the middle of the building . The swimmable pond is very nice! Very nice outdoors dining nook! Sims will enjoy cooking meals on the BBQ and eating the food at the umbrella covered table in the sunshine,enjoying the floral setting. The sunflowers look sunny! It looks nice the table is on the large round stone, Sims will have fun playing on the monkey bars. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The wall paneling looks nice. Very nice study room! Nice study desk nook for sims to enjoy sitting at the desk table using the computer or reading a book. The chess nook is nice for sims to have fun playing chess and looking out through the curtained areas at the outdoors views. The sunflowers look cheery there. Very nice dining room! The type of dining seats used look nice, and the green curtains look very nice how they are placed in the room. Very nice kitchen! The grey wall tiling and the white counters look nice together. The mugs rack , fruit bowl, cookbooks and paper towel are nice kitchen touches there. Very nice design of the living room! The sofa and armchairs look nice how they are placed there. The scenic tropical wall picture looks calming, and the yellow flowers on the coffee table and plants either sides of the windows are nice touches in the room. Sims will enjoy sitting resting there watching tv. Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms! The yellow, green and white colour scheme of the rooms look nice. The teddy, animal wall pictures, panda lamp and koala look cute! The sunflowers look pretty on the masterbedroom bedside tables. The yellow gingham wall pattern looks nice in one of the rooms,
    It is such a very pretty home! :)
  • NejioranaidNejioranaid Posts: 748 Member
    Wow! You've been busy! I love Lakeviw Library. It's a lovely mondern building. Kensington Garden is a cute house as well and I especially like Maison des Fleur. It's such a beautiful and romantic building! <3
    Many thanks for your kind and wonderful words @StSciurus very much appreciated :)
    Dear @rosemow thank you very much for your beautiful words, such a wonderful pleasure to read and bringing much happiness. You are always so very kind, I'm truly grateful :)
    Big thank you @Nejioranaid really appreciate your kind and lovely words :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Maison des Fleurs is a gorgeous mansion! :smiley:
    I like your architecture, very rustic! Love that it was in an angle! The ivies are a great touch too, so natural! And the roofing is so fabulous! Love the octagonal ones though. Your landscaping is so superb! Very pretty gardens, and love the water feature! The backyard is so beautiful too! Love that stone pad in outdoor dining area. And your interior, so gorgeous! Love the bright colors you chose! The greenhouse area is so pretty!
    I love it! I already added this to my faves! :smiley:
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Maison des Fleurs is such an Amazing home, Masajo! I love the architecture and the different colored roofs. The garden is simply spectacular! You always do such wonderful work with landscaping :blush: The interiors are just as beautiful as the exterior. :smile:<3
  • lisi_jalisi_ja Posts: 542 Member
    I just realized how long I haven't been here in your thread :/

You have built so many amazing houses since last time I came by.

I love Palm View Apartments! Its modern style and color scheme are amazing and the small black kitchen is awesome! <3 Soon it can be used as an apartment house with different families! :) It will be amazing!

Your library is also great! I love how you included an area for the small ones :) It reminded me of Sims 3 and how I loved taking my sims there to the library with their children :)

In Kensington Gardens you did an awesome job as well. Always thinking of the sims kids. I love how you included a sandpit in the build and the the kitchen layout is amazing <3

Great job!!
  • SpecterCodySpecterCody Posts: 602 Member
    Maison is a cute and quaint little home with quite the garden. Its definitely a gardener Sim's paradise. The little greenhouse is cute too, I'd love to hang out in there.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top