Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Walls won't change back to cutaway view

So, I've been playing the game for a while, with no real technical issues. But today, even after I restart- the walls won't go to cutaway view. I have some CC mods installed and have Get Together and Outdoor Retreat.

Comments

• Willemijn23Willemijn23 Posts: 54 Member
    Hi! Is it in live/buildmode? Have you used the buttons on your keyboard or the controls in game? Try both first. Maybe it has something to do with which floor you are currently viewing, are you seeing the grid? or is it on the floor above the one you are trying to put in cutaway view? Then you are looking at the first floor instead of the foundation-level so therefore the walls build on the foundation level won't go into cutaway mode. If you don't see the grid it could be that you turned it off, hit G to show/hide the grid.
    Tumblr username; Renorasims.
  • Catsim3Catsim3 Posts: 132 Member
    I'm having the same problem for about a month. I do not have any custom content. It seems to have started after I modified a restaurant in Granite Falls. I hate playing with the walls all the way down, all the time now. I'll ask for a fix in the technical issues area.
    Nothing is better than butter, except bacon.
    0a273b988440ec4d0d9a2964131f52da.gif
  • Tremayne4260Tremayne4260 Posts: 3,126 Member
    Have you tried to repair your game? You do that through Origin.
    Second Star to the Right and Straight on 'til Morning.