Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @Karritz good update with the toddlers :smile:

@lanlyn interesting behaviour from the alien :smiley:

@KevinL5275 I have given Amber a friend to be like her sister :smile:

@ddsims3world great pictures! :smiley:

@TadOlson good update :smile:

@emorrill I will check out the story when I get the chance :smile:

Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    deadhaus123deadhaus123 Posts: 475 Member
    Creepy night in the new house!....

[img][/img]Screenshot-363_zps5b6tneyc.jpg
    [img][/img]UjBiOYQ.jpg
  • Options
    @deadhaus123 reminds me of those houses in the Paranormal Activity films where 'something' always happens when you least expect it ;)
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    phoebebebe13phoebebebe13 Posts: 19,400 Member
    @TadOlson Thanks. Good luck in finding the property you want.
  • Options
    EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    Karritz wrote: »
    @TadOlson thanks for your comment. My game is being much better in Riverview - however - I suspect I'm about to add even more to it and give myself problems again.

You have another great update yourself.

@Karritz love your story with the Alien, really neat. love your messy house and lot. looks lived in. I played an Alien once, but did not know they could call down meteor rocks. I sent him to the University and it was fun, because he did not need any sleep. Looks like you are having fun.
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    Evalen wrote: »
    Karritz wrote: »
    @TadOlson thanks for your comment. My game is being much better in Riverview - however - I suspect I'm about to add even more to it and give myself problems again.

You have another great update yourself.

@Karritz love your story with the Alien, really neat. love your messy house and lot. looks lived in. I played an Alien once, but did not know they could call down meteor rocks. I sent him to the University and it was fun, because he did not need any sleep. Looks like you are having fun.

Thank you. There are a lot of things did in these updates that I didn't previously know about. I use badges to give me ideas to delve into parts of the game I've never previously thought about or known about. Plus I read things in other places. I've been on this quest sincecSims 4 came out and I'm still finding out about new things. And when I find out about something I want to try it out in my game.

The university world is one place I've only been to once with one sim for one semester. So I have lots to look forward to there when I'm ready to go there.
  • Options

Annie's pregnancy was going well
    vd31aa.jpg
    Dewey was excited about the baby.
    29vl8pj.jpg
    He was amazed to hear the baby's heart beat.
    2luxgy0.jpg
    Dewey and Annie talked about how it has been raining for three days now
    f2ijk0.jpg
    2cwpddz.jpg
    vrsghv.jpg
    Oh no Annie's in labor, the baby is coming early
    2l9iblf.jpg
    Dewey don't know what to do.
    6hkpzl.jpg
    They arrived at the Hospital in Volcan
    2i1gkk4.jpg
    Dewey was in shock
    2co2d04.jpg
    It's a Boy, meet Andy Dexter
    x0rbea.jpg
    they both loved Andy
    33f4w78.jpg
    2qmozv5.jpg

Will post more later, The Dexter's are very happy with their new son Andy. I can't wait to see him as a toddler.
  • Options
    JeansooJeansoo Posts: 3,606 Member
    Ok some new pictures from me :smile:

I have now moved the Sims from my story into their training house in Roaring Heights and I am pleased with the setting so far. I only needed to add one extra bed and maybe I will add a better fridge but there seems to be enough toilets to go around so this should be a nice easy household for a while :smile:

14305399_1803405763275441_8291946314978000446_o.jpg

Some of them went swimming while Rick being a rebellious Sim wanted to get in naked...

14352188_1803405633275454_7065306437240248565_o.jpg

Lead role is Amber but she needs to have a boyfriend only for him to dump her...

14361219_1803405549942129_3904812086584256955_o.jpg

Laurence would be the source of her upset for a while

14324330_1803405429942141_6737719385935868444_o.jpg

Ashley will have a thing for the beautiful Carla but she wouldn't feel the same way

14258326_1803405823275435_3279140735239891056_o.jpg

14305202_1803405596608791_874613664089830233_o.jpg

A major focus of the story will be the friendship between Carla and Amber

14361275_1803405599942124_3608514084097927711_o.jpg

Carla is confident and outgoing while Amber is shy and innocent.

14305399_1803405653275452_4457169735571994785_o.jpg

Amber is drawn to Carla as she feels like she can be herself while Carla is drawn to Amber because Amber's kindness rubs off onto her

14362520_1803405686608782_3972095318525897780_o.jpg

They even take meals together.

14361388_1803405666608784_1848008648080990675_o.jpg

Your female sims look beautiful. I love your screenshots. :D
  • Options
    Evalen wrote: »
    I have been so excited with so many worlds to play, my Dexter's have been moving around a lot, Well I finally decided where they will be staying for my game play with them.

The Dexter's were living in a small town island, It is a great place to live, everyone knows everyone. The Town is very peaceful. Well Dewey decided to buy a houseboat and informed Annie that they would be living on it throughout the summer and would return in the fall. Well Annie was a little skeptical about it but thought that perhaps it would be fun.
    so off they went in their little houseboat for all the summer fun.
    2jff02o.jpg
    they had lots of fun swimming, fishing, boating, sunbathing, even sleeping was loads of fun, they were loving it and each other.
    2whmau0.jpg
    2lvzn7b.jpg
    1535hqt.jpg
    rtqbuc.jpg
    In fact they were having so much fun, they did not know how far out to see they were, they did not even know where they were. When the looked around there was no land in site, the only thing that they saw was a strange fog, slowing creeping towards them.
    They became engulfed by the strange fog, lightening and thunder was fierce, the boards of the house boat were coming off, little by little, Dewey and Annie stayed inside the houseboat clinging to one another, It seemed like days when one day the fog let up, they could see land ahead. The houseboat drifted towards a small lagoon. Just as they made it to shore, the Houseboat sunk into the sea.
    Dewey and Annie looked around, it was a very strange place.

I will post some more and pictures next time.

Lovely pictures. I wish to go back to the sea life in Isla Paradiso. :D

• Options
    edited September 2016

--

PUdrink_zps0dmgdkfc.jpg

(Can't we have sims serve drinks like this in parties which would be nice)

Loft%202_zpsznsezjkb.jpg

Loft%201_zpsnim1wuda.jpg

Loft%201_zpsnim1wuda.jpg

(Loft pics that was built on the last house I posted before below)

MM%201_zps0rzmmcly.jpg

MM%202_zpsjkb5wpmy.jpg

(Newest house)

I love your house! :D Is there any chance to share your house?

• Options
    @Evalen Nice update :smile: same newspaper kid as me and I guess everyone else ;)

@Jeansoo Thanks for the kind feedback :smile: I put a lot of effort into my Sims :smiley:

Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    deadhaus123deadhaus123 Posts: 475 Member
    @deadhaus123 reminds me of those houses in the Paranormal Activity films where 'something' always happens when you least expect it ;)

haha, or when you expect it :D;)
    [img][/img]UjBiOYQ.jpg
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    All the screenshots are beautiful. I love all stories. I didn't understand some texts from my poor English but still very nice. :) And I appreciate all comments.

I'd love to share some more screenshots about Grim Reaper at University dormitory. I threw a bonfire party at 4 pm on Sat.

Untitled-28.png

At the beginning of party, I saw an inactive Grim Reaper visited my dormitory. It was weird.

Untitled-29.png

As you see, my Grim Reaper from home world was looking after the bonfire. Who's the other one? I can guess it maybe.. the one is at the uni world.

Untitled-30.png

University Grim: Did you invite me to your party?
    Home world Grim:: Sorry, I'm not a party host.

Untitled-31.png

My other sims were able to do all interactions with him. So I'm pretty sure he is not here for working.

Untitled-33.png

They found the same traits each other and built a good friendship.

Untitled-49.png

2 Grim Reapers at the party

My Grim played the guitar and the other one enjoyed the heat of bonfire.

Untitled-51.png

My Grim was still playing the guitar at the back garden and this is Uni world Grim enjoyed the sonic shower from future.

Untitled-53.png

This is the first time I discovered NPC Grim Reaper knows how to heck other sim.

Untitled-72.png

I've never known NPC Grim had the bladder bar. I thought all the needs bar would be opened when he only is added to active family.

Untitled-73.png

I realized I invited him to my party when he left this alert. When I was choosing guests from poped up guest list, there weer 2 bonehildas and grim reaper in it. One of the 2 bonhildas were working at my dormitory, so I thought it was absolutely my Grim but actually it was university world grim. Anyway, I was curious how he can be vanished to go home. I imagined he would be sunk down from the ground with black smoke. So I chased him.

Untitled-77.png

He suddenly started running to somewhere. then..

Untitled-78.png

I finally learned all NPC sims ride a bike to go home!! Even aliens in uni world, they arrive with UFO, then go home by bike. I couldn't close my mouth from being shocked.

Untitled-79.png

Finally, my party was finished at 7 am on Sunday morning.

• Options
    amyvictoriaamyvictoria Posts: 33 Member
    91dikn.jpg
    In game play today my sims got married, Introducing the new Mr and Mrs Small.. Xander and Hannah.

And they had there second Daughter Matilda she's a chubby little thing-
    30sdhlt.png

This is there oldest daughter Martha, love how both her parents have blonde hair and she's got black hair just like her Granny.
    6ib0wy.png

So happy I've got a new computer no simming for a while I missed it.
  • Options
    plushtrap_107plushtrap_107 Posts: 1,435 Member
    @jeansoo, that is awesome! How did you get Grim as a playable character?

@amyvictoria, your family look really cute! Maltilda looks proper cheeky, lol.

Here is Alwyn cuddling Ratchet!

Screenshot-232_zpsrhf3acmj.jpg

Moira is now a young adult. She looks so beautiful here.

Screenshot-234_zpswiqbsogr.jpg

Also, Ratchet is looking at something interesting!

Herby has finally achieved his life time wish of becoming an International Super Spy. You can tell this from the picture, as he is wearing a very smart suit and looks like James Bond. If James Bond had pink/purple hair.

Screenshot-233_zpscajz05zu.jpg

• Options
    imdragonit wrote: »
    Hi all! Wonderful stories & pics :) Here's my latest, A Seawitch-Siren & her jellyfish house.
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg

@imdragonit I like your jellyfish house, it is very nice and unusual, is it on the exchange?

• Options
    cwaddellcwaddell Posts: 4,960 Member
    edited September 2016
    Finally finished reading and giving "like"s and "awesome"s on the last two weeks of posts. Great updates everyone. I really enjoying reading/looking at the pictures. Just have to say @lanlyn love all your male genies. I told my sister about them and she was impressed too. Wanted to know if any were available for download. She has just started playing her first genie, a female.

Today the cable has been stable all day. The last few days it seemed like as soon as I wanted to go on-line, call or watch TV the cable would go out. Hopefully everything is back to normal now.

No I hadn't seen it. LOL

TadOlson wrote: »
    @cwaddell -Hi there!It's awful to have things in a mess where you live.Great update!That newcomer looks like a great addition to your story.
    Thank you.

jillbg wrote: »
    Fabulous pics @PalmArrow , @lanlyn , @CravenLestat , @cwaddell , @TadOlson :) I'm lurking and awesoming, haven't really got time for much else...
    Thanks you.

PalmArrow wrote: »
    @cwaddell , I like your version of Fabio a lot! He is definitely similar to the original, although prettier! But I like what the real Fabio looked like in his golden romance novel days, too. @phoebebebe13 , I had no idea he was doing I Can't Believe It's Not Butter commercials now! I prefer to remember him like this:
    [img][/img]2lsg0p3.jpg
    I think at some point in time I've gone from ironically liking cheesy romance novel covers to genuinely liking them. :mrgreen:
    Me too.

@cwaddell
    that shower is pretty, where does it come from ?

& those arches, is this something EA or CC ?

btw, you decorate very pretty, i admire your patience & passion :smile:
    i end up always, literally always cursing when i have to build & decorate in TS3 :tongue:...
    I'm pretty sure the shower and arches are EA but I'll check the next time I'm in game. It may be awhile. My sister and I are binge watching The Blacklist preparing for the start up of season 4 next Thursday. :)

Gernadia wrote: »

@cwaddell I'm glad things are improving, hopefully everyone else gets power soon. I like the new sim and his great danes! Lovely update.
    Thank you. I am going through all my stuff preparing for moving, eventually. I am not quite a "hoarder" but I do have a lot I can get rid of. I had saved an article about Fabio from a 1994 issue of People's magazine. In it was a picture of him lounging around his pool with his 3 Great Danes. I decided two was enough. I've never played very long with dogs so this should be a learning process for me. :)

• Options
    edited September 2016
    @amyvictoria Your family looks very happy and Matilda is really cute.
    @plushtrap_107 Ratchet is very cute. I like doggies. Also Congratulations to your pink haired James Bond to achieved his lifetime wish! I like his hair. :) Is he a vamp? Looks like he is. My human sim is growing a perfect plasma plant. I wish to share them with him. :D
    I added Grim Reaper at home world using Master Controller mod. It's actually very hard to get him without mod.

https://youtu.be/SAfuvBsrY_Y

I noticed there's no Grim Reaper to clean dead sims in my world, so I let him back to the nature. Before releasing him, I put a soccer ball, a windcarver, a jetpack , a holo computer and a sleeping bag in his inventory. After releasing him, he is playing soccer ball himself and I recorded it. :)

How do I let the video show here directly without the link?
    Post edited by Jeansoo on
  • Options
    @TadOlson It's EA Store Item Venue. I usually don't download any functional items from web. :)
  • Options
    lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,020 Member
    edited September 2016
    cwaddell wrote: »
    ...Just have to say @lanlyn love all your male genies. I told my sister about them and she was impressed too. Wanted to know if any were available for download. She has just started playing her first genie, a female. ...
    @cwaddell I don't have any sims uploaded. I usually don't. But I have in the past put a few up temporarily. The thing is, I own all the expansions, etc. as well as all the store content and some CC. The CC is the main thing I worry about when uploading. I'm using CC skin and eyes now. And just recently, I decided to stop those huge pixel grids from appearing in game. They became too annoying. And when I did that, I also had to add some other little bits of CC to make my sims, uh, realistic (if you get my drift).

I guess I could take out the Mods folder long enough to export a sim. Is this how people do it? Or just upload them as is? I wouldn't mind trying if your sister really wants any of my genies. I am very careful about CC, in any case, so doubt there would be a problem, but it's something to consider.
  • Options
    @Jeansoo Good update with the Grim Reapers! :smiley:

@amyvictoria Nice wedding pictures :smile:

@plushtrap_107 Nice Sims :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    imdragonitimdragonit Posts: 1,019 Member
    @Evalen no I don't, but now that you mention it, the next time I go in game I will share it, ty for the compliment :)
    @all love everyones updates!
  • Options
    MinkFurMinkFur Posts: 164 Member
    edited September 2016
    I think i want to share the little story line i have going on in my head too so... (Oh, also my legacy is called the Du Monde family legacy, Du Monde obviously being their last name. I also did these things in game today so yeah. I'm also knew to this writing stories thing, so it might be a little bad.)

Cassandra (the first born of my generation 12 heir and the first born of generation 13) was always an attention seeking child. She always put on little shows to entertain her very judging maternal grandparents and her parents. She was a ballet and vocal prodigy so her grandparents and parents enjoyed watching her sing and/or dance. These little shows were really the only thing the main branch of the Du Monde family ever did together without there being a thick, butter-like tension in the air. The root of her attention seeking started when she heard that she was a disgrace because she was a female, and only males can become heirs. Now, Cassandra's other grandparents ( her father's parents) are the kindest people you could ever meet 'round the bayou (locals claim that's where the Garret family's spaceship crashed 100 years ago, so they just stayed). Their son, not so much, but cassandra's mother and father let her spend time with her grandparents.

It is well known 'round the bayou that Cassandra's paternal grandmother was an alien and does certain practices that were done on her home planet. Specifically, her grandmother mainly practiced alchemy, as well as providing cure-all medicines for people all around the world. So one day, her grandmother decided that since it was almost time for her to pass on, she wanted to pass on all her mystical alien powers and medical prowess to her beloved granddaughter, Cassandra Du Monde. Just as a little background info, Cass's grandmother's relatives interbred with sims and those sims inherited the mystical powers of her race, so they thought they were witches :P.

So Cass's grandmother went to her Medicine Shop, and poured all her powers and essence into the elixir pot. She could barely stand up after the ordeal, but she managed with the help of a cane. After she gathered her strength a bit, she stood up on her own and grabbed a flask to pour the essence mixture into. She thought that the mixture would be too foul tasting for anyone so she decided to dilute the flavor of the mixture, for she knew the raw power in the mixture wouldn't dilute from mere water. stories%204_zpsgjrkb5su.jpg

Her grandmother's plan was to plant the idea of "gaining power and knowledge" into her granddaughter's head and her granddaughter would see the power radiating from a suspiciously glowing, clear drink and be compelled to drink it(think of aurora and the spinning wheel). This plan would have worked if Cassandra wasn't jealous of the affection her parents and maternal grandparents gave her baby brother, who was also the heir to the Du Monde family legacy and fortune.
    stories%201_zps0xo9lnay.jpg

Cassandra felt like she was supposed to be the one who deserves the family legacy and fortune, not her baby brother, Castiel. So, her grandmother sneakily placed the drink about an hour before her granddaughter came home from school (she gets home first because of personal mods :P). When her granddaughter got home, she hypnotically walked to the table where the drink was and eerily reached out to grab the glass. She chugged down the drink, and as soon as it hit her lips, her mind swelled with knowledge of "spells", medicinal practices, and all of the other knowledge her grandmother had. Unfortunately, she still held that deep jealousy and hatred for her brother. Her heart hardened and her eyes turned a muddy green color when she finished drinking. She held her hand out and maliciously circled her other hand in the palm of the outstretched hand. A circle of glowing gold sparkles formed around her hand and around her baby brother, as she casted a curse of poverty and strife over her brother, which would take effect once her turns 18. stories%202_zpsqreymffa.jpg
    I cast this curse of poverty and strife, which will destroy a life
    To whom it may concern, this person of the curse
    will never learn
    Post edited by MinkFur on
    newsig_zps30nrzgoc.png
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    Hey everyone. :) So fun reading your stories!

I'm having tons of fun writing my Holland family story and I just had to share a pic of the oldest daughter (Bailey) because I think she is the most beautiful Sim that has ever been created with genetics on any of my Sims 3 games. ;)

Of course her hair is custom, but the rest of her isn't. @CravenLestat and @KevinL5275 I await your comments about her. ;););) Lol!

Beautiful_Bailey.jpg

Happy Simming everyone! :smiley: Keep those stories coming!

52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    KevinL5275KevinL5275 Posts: 2,489 Member
    She looks like a nice girl. But I need sleepwear pics to make sure. :)
    I'm a 48 year old married man, with a beautiful wife, a cat, and a simverted personality.My Sims 3 Pictures

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top