Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Yee-haw! Rodeo Buddy Tanu… it’s your turn!!!

13...Next

Comments

• tanubanuetanubanue Posts: 4,116 Member
    edited September 2016
    @MsPrissy88 OMG that was really funny wasn't it? I just assumed it was a gift for your buddy never even thinking for a second that it was a gift for me. But I did like it because I really did like it lol. And I remember thinking "I can't wait to see this one finished it will be great!" And I was right :) Thank you for Rodeo Roost and most of all for being you. You really do brighten my day and I'm so grateful to call you friend <3

@suzses I'm so happy that you joined the exchange a few ago and I've gotten to know you a bit :) I hope that continues! Chocolate Crème Drop is amazing. I love what I see so far from the pictures and I'm looking forward to really looking at it in game. I think you are amazing with your creations. :)

@Catdog123 "Bestie" <3 enough said ;)

@cmbaker16 <3 you Niece :) and the Whimsical Cottage as well it's perfectly different!

@Shannen SHANNEN!!!! Special niece of mine! I love Julia!! and everytime I see her I will be reminded of a really really fun memory and lots of smiles and laughs! Thank you and <3 you lots!

@SjappielovePaul I really love the Leraar-Geluk family and their story! I think that their traits will make them a lot of fun to watch and see what they will get up to in game. Dana's Cottage looks like such a neat house to have in a world as well. I love the stone work in the interior. I am so grateful to have met you and shared pm's and such so that Ive gotten to know you a bit as well :) I look forward to many more years of friendship!

@Ciane Sunset Suberbia Riverview Rambler....whatever her name or address it is a really cute little home that will find it's way into a lot of worlds as well as your other homes and creations :) You're right you don't need to mention the specialness of our relationship or of our friendship I'm hoping to continue to build on! Hugs Happy Thoughts Smiles and lots and lots of Dancing! <3

@Aricarai Colt and Lottie are so much fun! Their story is exactly the kind of stories I love to tell with my sims. :) I'm always making up scenarios for my sims and the more different the better for the most part. I'm excited to know where Sheriff Marshall and his fireball of a girl end up! I'm so happy you came back to the exchanges and so glad to continue keeping the GG alive. Thanks for the sims and for your friendship both are appreciated so much! <3

@Hoplass I am so happy that you decided to join the exchange and even happier that you enjoyed yourself so much! That's what it's all about! :) Heather, Jacklyn, and Maxwell are a cute family and I love that Heather is a bit 'left of center' I think that Heather definitely needs some Grandkids :) I'm glad that I met you and I look forward to seeing more of you! :)

@friendsfan367 Hey Ali! :) We've been friends for a long time now! I honeslty love Arron! He is such a fun mix for a sim! Absentminded, clumsy, and a daredevil but yet a Fireman made me laugh. I also love that he's a bit geeky looking, not what you would expect at all. And the part that really made me laugh was will he climb the ladder or burn it up the first day, LOL This sim really couldn't be more perfect for me Ali and I appreciate it so much! <3

@Mmdrgntobldrgn Thank you so much for your kind words and your friendship! I was very touched that you joined this exchange and I hope you had fun with it! :)

@figureitout01 First of all I am very glad you joined the exchange and I hope you join others as well :) It was so nice to meet you and get to know you a bit! You're right the Bridgeport Federal Archives is indeed a strange lot but that makes it even more cool! I really like different but believable in my game and this suits me really well. I may even make it into a rabbithole lot as well for the police station and city hall so that it has even more functionality. Thank you so much this is going to be a fun lot to add to Bridgeport as well as other worlds! :)

@Skymyst Adira Borfield has such a fun and scary back story! I couldn't imagine not knowing who you are or where you came from. I'm looking forward to her trying to figure out a future and whether or not she should leave her past in the past. I will listen to you anytime you need me to Sky :) I'm so Blessed to call you friend! <3

@XxHannelorexX Thank you so much I'm so happy I've made it a better place for people to be and been a part in bringing everyone together so many times! I'm very lucky! <3
    So begins my next step in my journeys with my sims. My plan is to start a new game in Deery Meadows which is an entirely empty world and use lots from exchanges and those that have been given to me over the years and then populate it with sims that are exchange and gift sims. That way every time my sims goes around a corner or runs into another sim it will be a reminder of all or you and what you've come to mean to me. So Thank You all once again! Hugs! Smiles :) and Love <3
  • cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    edited September 2016
    Aw, spins you round and round and round until we both collapse with laughter. Laughter is very, very good for our souls. :mrgreen:

I loved reading all your comments to everyone as I loved reading all the comments @Bookworm742 left for everyone as well. It's super special when people take the time to comment on everyone's work and it really makes not just the individual gifters feel special, but it leaves a warm feeling for all (I think).

All the exchange gifts were so very awesome, as always; and these all fit in that category as well. I loved Julia! And the chocolate and creme colored house is perfect!
  • LadyEmillyeLadyEmillye Posts: 19,238 Member
    Aww, thanks Tanu!

That's awesome, I hope you share some piccies. I decided to download Deery Meadows myself, although I'm kinda going with settlements first of Native Sims and First Settlers and then kinda grow the town to a futuristic one. I may grab some of the homes from this exchange as some of them will look great in the world I think.
  • aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,984 Member
    @tanubanue - I'm so glad that you liked Colt and Lottie. I hardly ever play the game, but these two pulled me in and I'm really enjoying seeing their life unfold.