Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

**Creations by masajo** **Villa dei Fiori**

Comments

• Options
    lisa17annlisa17ann Posts: 2,749 Member
    Wow such a beautiful build @masajo your landscaping is stunning! And, your interiors are stunning!
    34921575804_8da1fd7db6_z.jpg

• Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    Thank you so much for your beautiful words @lisa17ann very kind of you :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    Palm View Apartments

I've always wanted to create an apartment build so was delighted to see the challenge from Humble Homes Real Estate :) This is a modern three storey apartment building containing two x one bedroom apartments, each with bathroom, kitchen, dining and living areas. The penthouse suite is decorated in neutral shades of grey, white and black with vibrant pops of orange and contains insruments for the musical minded. The two storey apartment is designed for entertainment and home business with decorations and furnishings in pinks, purples and cream. There is a reception lobby on the ground floor and a spacious communal rear garden with patio/bbq, lounge area and swimming pool :)

Download link

JF5MA7F.png

Zx7KzaH.jpg

sQaQ39M.jpg

SkGpVDY.jpg

More pics here

uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Palm View Apartments is very nice! :) Very nice design of the exterior! The brown and white colours of the exterior look great and very nice balconies! The flowers look pretty either sides of the front entrance. The diferent sized round water balls look very nice in the front garden! The back outdoors dining, living and pool patio is very nice! Sims will enjoy cooking meals on the BBQ and eating the food at the table in the outdoors air. The candle is a nice touch on the table. The plants wall decor looks nice either sides of the back door, The zen decor island and water fountain feature in the middle of the pool looks very nice! Very nice sofa seat sitting nook for sims to enjoy resting poolside in the sunshine, and enjoy the pretty flowers and plants that are near the seating. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the apartments! The colour schemes are very nice. Very nice sitting and bar room in one of the apartments. Sims will enjoy resting on the sofa and armchair having a drink from the bar. The black candles are a nice touch on the coffee table. The kitchen and dining area looks nice. The cream colour of the dining seats gives a nice look to the area. Very nice bedroom in the first apartment! The curtained bedroom windows are very nice for sims to enjoy looking out through at the views when getting up in the mornings. It is nice that there is a study desk nook in the room for sims to enjoy sitting at the desk table using computer or reading a book. It looks nice the way the wall of candles divides off the bath tub in one of the bathrooms. The bedroom in the second apartment looks very nice also! The perfect patio wall decor looks nice on the bedhead wall and the movie poster is a great touch on the side wall. The grey wall patterned texture of the walls in the living , kitchen and dining areas looks nice. Very nice sitting area! The orange colour of the seating looks great with the wall colour. The fruit bowl is nice on the table and the paintings add a nice look to the area. Very nice kitchen nook. The utensils, hot chocolate items, spice set and paper towel are great kitchen touches on the counter and wall.
    The build is very nice ! :)
  • Options
    Dear @rosemow thank you very much for your beautiful words, you have an amazing talent of bringing out the best points in everything :) I really appreciate all of your kindness and support and wish you a wonderful weekend :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    StSciurusStSciurus Posts: 1,580 Member
    Your apartment building is beautiful, @masajo . I would move there in a New York minute! :wink::smiley:
  • Options
    Wow @masajo some people have got it and you certainly do! I'm horrid at modern builds but your Palm Veiw Apartment is a modern master piece. I also love the interiors as always your spot on!

• Options
    PurpleKachinaPurpleKachina Posts: 4,159 Member
    Gorgeous apartment build! I saw it on the gallery but I was too lazy to come here right away, LOL!
    Marvelous work on this one :) I just love the structure. The pool area looks amazing!
  • Options
    Thank you very much @StSciurus for your wonderful words, very kind of you, I love that saying 'a New York minute' :)
    Wonderful words @lisa17ann thank you so much, you've made my day. Your modern builds are fantastic and don't think otherwise, I love them :)
    Lol @Manssom I don't believe you're lazy for one minute. Thank you very much for your kind and lovely words, very much appreciated :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    Cbear13Cbear13 Posts: 6,278 Member
    Oh what gorgeous apartments I love the architecture and love the interior colors, very nice @masajo
    New%20siggie%2011th%20Nov%2015.jpg
    ✦✦ Origin ID: cbear1313 ✦✦ Gallery: cbear1313 Gallery ✦✦ Cbear's Creations ✦✦
    ✦✦ Quality Control Contest ✦✦ QC Monthly Contest ✦✦ QC Create A Room Competition ✦✦
    ✦✦ Quality Control Practice Challenges ✦✦
  • Options
    NejioranaidNejioranaid Posts: 748 Member
  • Options
    Thank you so much for your wonderful words and kindness @Cbear13 very much appreciated :)
    Many thanks @Nejioranaid lovely to see you back, time just seems to pass way too quickly :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    Augustus

Mid Century modern build created for BnS51, comprising 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, living and dining rooms, kitchen, study, decorated in neutral tones with pops of bright colours using natural materials of light wood and stone and lots of flowers throughout. Large back garden with bbq/patio, flower and vegetable gardens, swimming pools, kids activities and pergola providing shade to a playgroup area :)

Download here

Slideshow here

ymM96o4.png

Zk3YT7G.jpg

IOTaVuf.jpg

rCug9ty.jpg

hZNqq3A.jpg
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    StSciurusStSciurus Posts: 1,580 Member
    Lovely build inside and out! I never remember to use those decorative wall strips; they look so nice in one of your bathrooms! :smiley:
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Augustus is a very nice mid century modern home! :) Very nice exterior design of the home! The slanted roofing, and the textures/colour of the exterior looks very nice. The large front windows in the build are very nice for sims to enjoy looking out through to see the outdoors views whilst indoors. The fenced patio at the front of the build looks very nice the way the flowers and plants are on the sides of the fencing and curbing is around the edges. Very nice outdoors living nook for sims to enjoy sitting at the umbrella covered table in the sunshine. The back patio areas look very nice! Very nice pergola area! Sims will enjoy painting on the easel, playing llama table top games or have fun playing with the dollhouse. The flower floor rug adds to the nice look. The colourful spinning flowers look pretty! Kids will have fun playing on the monkey bars. Very nice outdoors dining area for sims to enjoy eating meals in the outdoors air. The candle is a nice touch on the dining table. The sims will enjoy swimming in the pool. Nice fenced gardening nook for sims to enjoy growing and harvesting plants, Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The colour scheme looks very nice. Very nice kitchen nook. The stone texture of the walls gives a nice look to the area. The calendar , paper towel and mugs rack are great kitchen touches there. The light filled living room is very nice! The bookcases look great placed either sides of the door. Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofa and armchairs there, reading a book and chatting with sunshine coming in through the windows. The green flowers are a nice touch of nature on the coffee table and on the dining table. They are nice for sims to see when in the rooms, and are nice touches of green in the colour schemes of the rooms. The fruit pictures are a nice touch on the dining room wall. Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms! The bedroom with the windows as walls is very nice for sims to wake up to the sunlight coming into their bedroom. The colourful butterflies on the wall in the single bedroom and the frog floor pattern looks pretty and great! The deer, bunny, giraffe, chompy and giraffe look very cute! Very nice and sunny sunflower themed double bedroom! The yellow colour scheme of the room looks very nice! The yellow curtains and the yellow/black floor rugs give a nice look to the room, and the sunflowers are a sunny touch. The candles are pretty on the bedside tables.
    The home is very nice! :)
  • Options
    Thank you very much @StSciurus the wall strips are great for bathrooms I think, especially when you can't decide what to put on a wall :)
    Dear @rosemow thank you so very much for all your detailed words and kindness, I always gain so much pleasure reading your reviews which are so uplifting and inspiring and instantly bring much happiness :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Dear @masajo you are blowing me away with these stunning architectures! WOW! Simply stunning work for all the builds. I especially love the apartments. Already added all of them to my favourites. <3
  • Options
    Augustus Is simple perfection! I tried this challenge but went way over budget lol I wish I could have made mine look this amazing within such a tight budget! Wonderful work as always :)

• Options
    RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Palm View Apartments is a fabulous modern apartment! :smiley:
    I like your architecture, love that minimalist and contemporary feel! The shape and the design look very fantastic! Your landscaping is so pretty! Lovely gardens and the even the sphere sculpture out front! Love the fountain at the back too, very beautiful! And your interior, so pretty! Lovely design and laid out! The lobby adds a realistic touch to this build! Love the wood tones at the highest floor as well!
    I love it! I already added this to my faves! :smiley:

Augustus is a fantastic mid-century modern build! :smiley:
    I like your architecture, very groovy! Love the wooden design and the roofing is very wonderful too! Your landscaping is so pretty! Lovely garden out front! The trellis is looking pretty too and love the crop garden at the back. The patio looks very wonderful as well! And your interior, so stylish! Very sleek black & white color scheme! Love how the living room is at the sunroom too! I also adore the bedrooms at the second floor.
    I love it! I already added this to my faves! :smiley:
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • Options
    follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    Hi Masajo Oaklands is a beautiful family home the landscaping is so pretty. :) Two great modern builds, Love the symmetry of Palm View Apartments, both moderns are beautifully decorate , I love how you have incorporated rock and brick into the interior designs. Big Hugs Folly
  • Options
    WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Oaklands is such a Beautiful home, Masajo! I absolutely Love the sweeping gardens and curved paths. Gorgeously done interiors with so many clever ideas. The kitchen is fabulous as are the decks. This would make an Awesome legacy home! :blush:
  • Options
    Big thank you dear @yanti68 for your wonderful and very generous words, you always bring so much happiness :)
    Many thanks @lisa17ann for your kind and lovely words, I always go way over budget at first and have to redesign most builds :)
    Thank you very much for your wonderful reviews @RyeCris16 they are always a pleasure to read, your kindness is very much appreciated :)
    Really appreciate your beautiful words @follyfoot many thanks for all your lovely kindness :)
    A very big thank you for your wonderful words @WrathofCath so very kind of you, you've made my day :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    Thank you very much @Nejioranaid very kind of you :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    Lakeview Library

Lakeview Library, named for it's situation in Willow Creek overlooking the beautiful lakes, is a modern design covering three floors. Attractive planting at the front to welcome visitors and a garden at the rear for chess, bbq/dining and snacks. Ground floor reception with check in/out desk and reading area, private and group study rooms/meeting room. WCs tucked away on the first floor, around the corner from a quiet reading lounge and the computer suite. Finally, a spacious childrens area on the upper floor sectioned into various areas for computing, reading, creativity, play, activity and storytime :)

Download Link

OwDlaZm.png

OEfBWDL.jpg

S45TtKE.jpg

More pics here
    uzE2H1V.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top