Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Gifts for Aricarai!

2...Next

Comments

• ADWilsonADWilson Posts: 6,755 Member
    The Roaring Heights Visitor Center is a clever way to have a club for the supernatural sort! LOVE the "visitor center" look. The colors are terrific too.
  • Catdog123Catdog123 Posts: 1,024 Member
    The Cecilia and Axane look like a lot of fun to play. I really like the outfits you gave Axane still looks like alien clothes but not the same space suit they normally wear. The idea of a witch and an alien in the same house sounds like a lot of fun and chaos to be had. :smiley:

Alexandra is really pretty I like the way you designed her dress. I like how much depth you put into your character's personalities with Alexandra taking a job to make ends meet until she can make a living with her true interests.

Both starter homes are really cute, its hard to be a lot of nice detail into a starter home since they have to be a fordable which I think you achieved quite nicely. I especially like the New Beginnings in Paradise house. It fits in Sunlit Tides quite well and I like all of the soft blues and the tropical pattern on the bed and the really nice decking with views of the ocean. Really nice home for a sim just starting out. :)

I like the reno for the visitors center. Looks like a fun place to visit and make a lot that doesn't serve much purpose other than decor be functional and a lot that sims will actually want to visit.
    Siggy_4.jpg
  • cmbaker16cmbaker16 Posts: 9,172 Member
    Cecllia and Axane look like a fun set of sims to play and seem to get along well. I love how Axane is wearing ITF clothing instead of the basic alien clothing it gives her more of a distant planet look :)

Lucky States fits perfectly in lucky Palms and suits the girls perfectly!

Alexandra is such a cute fairy and from the pictures I can't wait to get her in-game to see what mischief she gets up to :)

New Beginnings looks like the perfect paradise home, I could see sims use it as a vacation home as well as a home forever :)

The visiter's lounge looks like the perfect vampire hangout, I think I may have to steal this one :wink:
  • ShannenShannen Posts: 2,811 Member
    @Bookworm742 Cecilia and Axane look really fun, they are very pretty too. I love their outfits and oh lol at the bowling picture. Lucky Stakes looks perfect for the friends, it's a really cute starter home. :) Alexandra Gray is so cute, naturally I love fairies but she is so cute. I love her wing colour and how it compliments her clothing :) New Beginnings in Paradise is really cute, I love the colour scheme that you have used, I think it is perfect for Alexandra. Roaring Heights Visitor Centre is really cool, I love the reno and I know I sound like a broken record but I love the colour scheme. :) I have rec's all your gifts <3
  • HoplassHoplass Posts: 369 Member
    That Visitor's Center looks really classy! And the starter houses are soooooo cute!
  • aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,984 Member
    The Roaring Heights Visitor's Center is amazing! I like that the outside is unassuming but inside is gorgeous! Can't wait to get some vamps in there and check it out! Thank you :)