Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims Reality All-Stars S3 (New Guys vs. Good Guys vs. Bad Guys) Episode Eight Part Two

Comments

• ninjakid150ninjakid150 Posts: 1,219 Member
    I was gonna pick bridge port if there is still a spot if not I don't mind where I am
    tumblr_inline_njsn9s6ijv1rzuis0_by_ninja_kid150-d9fk4a1.gif
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,714 Member
    twiddle3 wrote: »
    Cool looking house this season, Excited to see which room Fungi will stay in. Like the looks of the Al Simhara/Egyptian room especially (My fav exotic destination in WA) Very raiders of the lost ark/King tut's tomb inspired. :)

I saw "Leif" is also in the house... Poor Brad... ;)
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    Okay, I sent the wilderness braid and the Revel Shirt to you, the other two clothes can be replaced :) Will send Ani till tomorrow :)
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • rosey1579rosey1579 Posts: 6,252 Member
    Hi. Cizika would prefer the Al Simhara room, if the option is still available. Tombs and such.
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    Alleenmens wrote: »
    Cool looking house this season, Excited to see which room Fungi will stay in. Like the looks of the Al Simhara/Egyptian room especially (My fav exotic destination in WA) Very raiders of the lost ark/King tut's tomb inspired. :)

Ah yes, Leif seems to have been let inside the house early for a look around. I spotted him hiding outside the diary room. :lol:
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    Just for things to go by quickly, I assigned rooms for Blanche and Levi.
    BTW, call me Jake.
    HOH Challenge Will Be Sent Soon
    BTW, call me Jake.
    HOH Sent!
    BTW, call me Jake.
    HOH Sent!
    BTW, call me Jake.
    edited September 2016
    Nevermind
    BTW, call me Jake.

Ah yes, Leif seems to have been let inside the house early for a look around. I spotted him hiding outside the diary room. :lol:

Yeah Leif is in the house

7LUqkYy.jpg

I was going to have the cameraman on production wanting to have a plant in the house for special reasons involving a houseguest but I forgot. I went on to put that in the house tour now.
    BTW, call me Jake.
    Also, once @lovesstorms gets done with Nahita, I will have all twelve house guests in the game and I will be ready to make the cast photo this season.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    Sorry, our internet has been in and out all weekend. Not sure what is going on. I'm trying to recreate Nahita but I don't know what packs you have. At one point, I could have sworn you had it up but now I don't see it. Please let me know. I don't want to get too attached to something only to find you don't have it. I'll refrain from using store content knowing you don't have a lot of it.
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    Sorry, our internet has been in and out all weekend. Not sure what is going on. I'm trying to recreate Nahita but I don't know what packs you have. At one point, I could have sworn you had it up but now I don't see it. Please let me know. I don't want to get too attached to something only to find you don't have it. I'll refrain from using store content knowing you don't have a lot of it.

I have all of the EPs except for Showtime.
    BTW, call me Jake.
    Sent my HOH, Cant wait to see the cast pic. :smile:

Wonder what the new sims will be like, Wonder how they'll get on in the house with the vets. :o
    Christmas_Banner.png
    x_MG_x wrote: »

Yeah Leif is in the house

7LUqkYy.jpg

I was going to have the cameraman on production wanting to have a plant in the house for special reasons involving a houseguest but I forgot. I went on to put that in the house tour now.

Ah, There he is. Fungi was'nt going to join SRAS originally but when she discovered Leif had signed up she could'nt wait to join. :D
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • KingSmartiesKingSmarties Posts: 899 Member
    The HOH is out! And I am excited to get the show on the road :)
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    I also sent the HOH :)
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    Jake, once I finish Nahita, how do you want me to upload her? I believe I saw at one point you liked the full household uploaded, but I wanted to be sure. Let me know. I'm not finished yet, but I'm getting there.
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    Jake, once I finish Nahita, how do you want me to upload her? I believe I saw at one point you liked the full household uploaded, but I wanted to be sure. Let me know. I'm not finished yet, but I'm getting there.

The sim file please.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • SkeldaSkelda Posts: 15,282 Member
    x_MG_x wrote: »
    Just for things to go by quickly, I assigned rooms for Blanche and Levi.

Yeah sorry, I knew I had to pick but since I was last I couldn't yet.

I don't care what room I'm in though.
    Sent. I just hope I've made her decent. Honestly, it's hard to make them look like their Sims 4 counterparts. lol
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    Also, all the rooms look amazing, so was ok with any of them. :)
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    Oh, oh, oh, and I got my HOH thingie done. I'm on a roll! Now I really want to change my avi to the S3 version of Nahita, but I'll wait until after the episode comes out. <3
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories