Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Angel in the darkness – An Ambrosia Challenge

Comments

• CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    It's SO good! I'm really excited that we'll be talking about it in Book Club this week, and @VIRTUALEE is coffee hour host! :smiley:
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • MarialeinMarialein Posts: 2,885 Member
    anaitapeva wrote: »
    Nice wordless chapter. I feel sad for Shai, who thinks she has a good marriage...but we still see George having a behavior that tends to become abusive. Good thing Angel is there for the baby...I wonder if they will become good friends :)

George is really not easy :/ For the baby being befriended with Angel you could be right ;)
    Oh, man, this story is awesome! The relationship between Shai and George is so creepily messed up (just like George himself), which makes things interesting. And I like the lore you've built around the ghosts and the afterlife. And Angel is very sympathetic with her artistic passion and with how she's scared and confused in her new situation. I'll be sure to join coffee hour in book club this week!

Thank you so much for reading <3 I am glad you enjoy it. It is probably not the easiest story to read cause you wan to slap Shai the whole time and scream run away! Open your eyes! Can't wait for the coffee hour ;)
    ra3rei wrote: »
    Woot - caught back up and gah - I thought it started creepy but you just decided to continue that! It's totally impressive and I really didn't see her MARRYING the creep. Poor little tyke. Angel will make it better (I hope) because stalker creep liars make terrible husbands.

I may sound cruel but I am happy to surprise you with the marriage. :D I thought it was kind of obvious. Thanks for coughing up. <3 I need to do that with your ambrosia challenge too. ;)
    CathyTea wrote: »
    It's SO good! I'm really excited that we'll be talking about it in Book Club this week, and @VIRTUALEE is coffee hour host! :smiley:

<3 SO excited :blush: and happy that I can give you one more chapter for discussing material ;)
    Chapter 14 - Learning

I watched how this little angel in the darkness slept. He had been awoken from the verbal fight his parents had downstairs, but I was able to calm him down very easy. I had learned a lot during the past months. I had learned how to pick up heavy things and was now able to hold Gabriel save in my arms. I couldn’t feel his tiny body and this made it harder for me to know how to handle him, but I was constantly learning. I would never let him fall.
    Another thing I had learned is that I was able to get completely invisible even for Shai’s husband. Just Gabriel could see me the whole time. I was wondering why. Maybe because he was still a little child.
    One thing I haven’t learned yet, is why I was so afraid of Gabriels father. His name was George, right? Somehow this remembered me of something … Something that hurt …
    I learned also that I had forgotten many things during my endless time in the darkness. It were little things I couldn’t remember. At least I thought so. The more time passes the more I thought that some important things got lost inside of my mind. Something I should remember … but it was too painful to dig after it. I concentrated on Gabriel again.
    So sweet … so tiny … something I would never have on my own. I was dead. The baby was pure life. Maybe I went just to him cause he gave me hope. Hope that I was here for some reason. And if it was just to make him smile, i would do everything to make it happen. He would need me … one day. I felt it.

kwZ6OI9.png

I sat down on one of the armchairs next to Gabriel. Shaiyenne left a book on the table next to it. Now that I could hold Gabriel I found my way back to books. I got lost there for the night until the darkness called me back again. It was a pretty new book. I saw that on the publisher date of Love&Ruin. At first it looked like one of those cliché romantic books but it turned out to be much better. When I came to the part were Jewel lost her father a grimly smile came over my face. No. In this story I couldn’t identify myself with the pretty Jewel. I was much more like her father. I knew how it felt to die. I knew how it felt to breath for one last time and close your eyes forever. When had I got so dark? I needed to concentrate on something different. The darkness filled some parts of me and I couldn’t deny it. With a quick gaze to Gabriel I felt how my dark thoughts disappeared again. I read again. Sides full of words kept me company. I wanted to know how it felt. How it felt to love someone who wasn’t your family. Someone who could touch me.

IaObp5M.png

I put the book back on the table. I felt how I was vibrating. I guessed that this was what my ghost body made when my heart should beat faster. I didn’t do myself any favour with reading this book. It just remembered me of things I would never get. I should be glad for what I had. I was not the whole time in the darkness. I could watch Gabriel. I could read, even though I should better go back to the books about woodworking or birds or whatever.

XInHkHg.png

I put my head in my hands. What would I do for just feeling this. Feeling myself again. But I missed much more to be with someone, to share my thoughts. The brief moments with Lumen weren’t enough. It helped me. It was just the dose to not let me give up, but I missed so much. I wanted to feel a touch on me. Feel my own skin again. Feel alive …
    The sound of a little fussy Gabriel brought me back. I should hope. I should laugh. I should be happy. I had the chance to see the life of a child. I corrected myself. I had the chance to see the half life of a child. I felt already like a bigger sister for him and I would be there for him no matter what would come. I would be his guardian angel. That had to be enough for me. I had no option.

HsWd8vE.png

I concentrated all my energy in my arms and lifted Gabriel in my arms. I smiled cause he smiled. Such a natural thing made me happy. The smile of a baby. I realised very quickly that he needed more than I could give him. He was not lonely, he was hungry. I laid him back and waited until Shai would arrive. George never came durring the nights and I was glad about that.

k2D1K6T.png

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Lumen

I came cause he had called. Like always. I starred at a hooded figure. My future. One day I would be him. Not now. But sooner than I wished. The thin fingers which looked like they were just bones and skin made me shiver. Still not used to it. I had problems to imagine my hands to be like that.

btNhNVC.png

Needed answers. I looked away from his hands. Dark cloths, deep dark voice. No face. It was harder to breath in his near. I could still breath. My transformation wasn’t complete yet. A few more decades … probably longer … time lost its meaning …
    Sometimes I regretted my decision. Still time left … time to change my mind. Not much.
    The deep dark voice let my bones vibrate.
    “You should stop thinking. Your job is good. They betrayed you. Why are you still thinking about those human? Dead or alive. It doesn’t matter. Ban that soul out of your head. I have plans with her.”
    “I can’t.” and I didn’t want to.

BRkV7fX.png
  • WitcHazardWitcHazard Posts: 1,209 Member
    Oooh! Lumen is one those on the path of serving death that's a twist. Well that destroys my other theory drat! Anywho Angel is definitely getting attached to Gabriel. Also Who betrayed Lumen and what does that have to do with him helping Angel? So many questions!
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    I love the part Lumen plays! And I can't wait to see Gabriel grow up and save Angel!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • ra3reira3rei Posts: 2,418 Member
    Gabriel is the perfect name! Angel and Gabriel! Love it. I kind of suspected Lumen was more than he seemed, but in curious to know more. And the transformation idea is really curious.
    Check out Raerei's Fortress for Builds, Short Stories, and maybe some longer stuff.
  • roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    I like Lumen very much, he seems very mysterious and interesting character <3
  • Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    edited August 2016
    Oh, it's so nice. Angel is protecting Gabriel and maybe one day he will save and protect her. The irony that he's a son of the man who actually killed her!
    I'm curious what role Lumen will play in their lives or unlife in Angel's case.
    And whee for Angel reading the book! ;)
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • VIRTUALEEVIRTUALEE Posts: 2,507 Member
    Hi everyone! Join us this week-end as we discuss this wonderful story Here: Book Club
  • SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
    Angel and Gabriel are so cute together! I hope one day she'll be able to hold him for real, but that's probably wishful thinking!
  • ThymelessThymeless Posts: 1,184 Member
    This was absolutely stunning! <3 I'm in awe, truly :) Definitely bookmarked
    signature-gen-3.jpg
    Sci-fi/Fantasy Lover | Taurus
    House: Hufflepuff/Pukwudgie
    The Centauri Legacy | Can You Hear the Violins? | Drifting with Nifflers
    Reading Circles: Reader's Nook
  • lisabee2lisabee2 Posts: 3,708 Member
    Marialein wrote: »
    Chapter 6 – Hangover

Maruice and I met now for a while. I was pretty much into him. There were just a few problems. The first problem was that he hadn’t stayed a night long at my house. He always drove back home to sleep there. Then Maruice had sometimes a problem with my childish behaviour. Maybe the age difference of nearly 20 years was not ideal. The last problem was that he barely had time for me. I mean yeah it was really amazing how much he loved his job but I wasn’t even close after his work as priority. Once we had been kissing and we had been close to, you know, and then he got a call that one of his colleges needed to go to an anniversary with his wife and asked if Maruice could take his shift. He hadn’t even asked if it was okay for me. He had just said bye babe. Today was even wrose. He wanted me to meet his colleges and friend in a bar. I was a bit late but I swear it hadn’t been more than half an hour. When I arrived at the bar Maurice sent me a text message that he couldn’t believe that I ditched him. I was so angry. I played a round darts with his friends. His friends seemed to have time only he didn’t had.

YHvzeHq.png

I started to order one or two drinks to forget that Maruice ditched ME. Maybe it were more than just one or two …

NeLFnq0.png

Next morning I stood up with incredible headache. Okay that had been definitely more than a few drinks.
    “Morning, Shai.”
    I had my eyes closed and I thought it would be Maruice. I felt how he kissed me on my cheek and … wait! That couldn’t be Maruice. I was mad at Maruice. When I opened my eyes I looked at one of his friends. What was his name again? Plum. My head was killing me. I really had to rethink what exactly had happened last night. I guess I slept with this man. It could be so easy to spend the whole night here. Why had Maruice never done this but someone I just know a few hours did?

ceOwf8E.png

After George, I guess that was his name, left I still felt terrible. I ran to the toilet and I spit out the rest of the drinks of last night.

7xmjebN.png

UH OH!!
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    New readers can visit here first: In-a-NUTSHELL
    #EAgamechanger
    Marialein wrote: »
    Wow I haven't thought that so many would try to read the German version. This was actually the first time I wrote something in German and it sounded really weird in my ears but I wanted to try it once. Now here is the English version ;)

My beloved Angeline,

I know that I haven’t wrote to you for a longer time. With every breath I miss you more and more and I wish you would be still with me. I still can’t believe that it already more than four years passed since your death. I miss you. I will never forgive your parents. They just let you die. It is all their fault. It always had been. They tried to separate us, to drive a wedge between us. You had been still so young and you wanted believe them their lies. They destroyed everything. I thought I could ban you at least for a few hours out of my mind but you always find a way back there.
    Last night I went with some friends and colleagues to a bar. Maruice wanted us to meet his new one. I thought really that it had to be somthing serious but that plumhead disappeared at the beginning just because his little one was a bit late. I would wait forever for you Angel, you know that right?
    The girls name was Shaiyenne and she was really quite pretty. With you you can’t compare her but nobody can be compared to you. She was quite angry upset and confused cause of her boyfriend. She drank a bit too much. It was easy to speak with her and with a few compliments in combination with alcohol she seemed to get affectionate. I really just wanted to get away from my grief, Angel, you believe me that right? I wanted to say goodbye more than once but somehow it was not possible. I know that I shouldn’t had used her. I miss you so much. When we were in the closet I imagined that you would have been the one I had in my arms. How it would be if I kiss you … However, I know that you would have never reacted like that. You would have never gone with me into a closet for our first time. Honestly, I wouldn’t have wanted it either. You would have deserved something better.
    Shai was beautiful and I liked her enough to went home with her. I tried my best to go on. Maybe she was the right to start a family. After all I would have now the right conditions. You know, now that I am no longer working on underground activities and I became a honourable policeman. Never again should people like your parents get away with their sins. I would make sure of it.
    But as I came closer to Shais house my breath stocked. It was your house. I didn’t plan it, I swear. Although I wouldn’t have been able to plan it better. I could be close to you again. I could feel how the excitement was rising inside of me. Partly I couldn’t wait to see your old home and to see the memories clear again. But the other part of me was afraid of the empty house. You weren’t here and you would never return.
    I clenched my teeth and entered the house with Shaiyenne. For a moment I thought that I would hear music from the living room but this was just my imagination, right?
    When Shai wated to bring me upstairs I turned my head one last time to your favourite piano. My heart started to pound like crazy against my rips. A daintily figure stood in the floor and looked to us. She was only made out of light and was nearly invisible, but nevertheless I knew what I had seen. It was you right? Or am I just imagine it? Please my angel, tell me that you haven’t left this world yet. I would do everything that you could get back. You are everything to me.

I love you forever.

GASP!
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    #EAgamechanger
    Chapter 10 is wonderful ..
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    #EAgamechanger
    edited September 2016
    A little waring: This chapter includes a bit nudity but just for the art ;)

Chapter 15 – Art course

“Hi, Shaiyenne.”
    “Hey, Robert. Do you have any idea what we are going to paint today?”
    Since a few weeks I visited an art course. George gave me a coupon for it to our first wedding anniversary. I had to admit that I was not always sure if our wedding had been really a good idea. Probably we had rushed things. But whenever I saw George with Gabriel or when he surprised me with a date or a gift like that, it felt right. It was easy for me then to stop thinking of all the fights we had. I really loved my son and he deserved to have a father. Maybe we could work it out. No, we would make it. I needed just time for myself now and George had known this. Now I was able to concentrate on getting better with painting.
    Robert looked kind of cute with his Harry Potter glasses and the old jacket. He seemed to be out of a different time. His job fitted him really well. He had a little antique store with hundreds of books, old furniture, jewellery and other old treasures. Just like me he got the course as a gift. Probably Robert wasn’t really a great painter but he took it easy. He laughed and joked about his pictures when it turned out to be much more a childrens artwork then one of an artist. I had seen already that he could paint pretty good but only if he really liked something.
    “I have no idea, Shai. I hope we get fruits to paint. I bet today they would actually look like fruits.”
    “Are you sure? Last time you painted a red elephant.”
    I laughed softly.
    “Come on. There were red apples and a banana. For me it was an elephant.”

lCYvZpI.png

Before we could continue our “an apple is no elephant” discussion our teacher entered the room. Pauline Feng was a raising star artist in Windenburg. I loved her paintings and it was so amazing to be thought by her. As always Bernhard couldn’t different and checked Paulines back side. Bernhard was the Casanova in this course. He thought he was the best artist here, (Which he wasn’t), the best looking man (Probably right but he had just concurrence from Robert) and was just here to teach us (and Pauline) how to do it (Nope. He just wanted to get one of us in his bed).
    Pauline started speaking.
    “Today I have a surprise for you. I have two models with me and you will paint an act. I have a girl and a man for you. Please just chose the one you feel more comfortable with. I can understand that you may be a bit shy first, but please, see it as art. That makes it easier for you.”

3oO0MrA.png

In that moment two people entered the studio. It was a young blond girl and a man with the face of a china doll. While the girl had some interesting features, the man looked just ridicules beautiful. I had been always a girl who liked some imperfection on men. It made them more interesting and less self-opinionated.

zeeBf9K.png

“Oh my gosh! Shai, have you seen this pretty face? I mean since I kicked my ex out of my house I could use a bit eye candy.”
    I smiled at Marla. This was typical her. She was a mid-forties woman who just got divorced. She was handling it pretty well and cause their kids were already young adults it was finally easier to leave her cheating husband. I looked up to her for such a brave decision.
    “I guess you don’t mean the girl, right?”
    “You guess right. Isn’t he dreamy?”
    “For me he looks much more like a male version of snow white.”
    Marla giggled at this. Then Berhard joined us.
    “Do you wanna know whom I want to paint?”
    Marla twisted her eyes.
    “We ALL know whom you will chose.”

VehHBQ9.png

The models undressed themselves and posed themselves on a podium. We all chose a place to paint and started. Pauline watched us and gave us tips if needed.

Zkpdm1C.png

E9LSzQG.png

I was so focused and in an inspiration flood. That girl was amazing and interesting to paint. She had some very interesting and beautiful tattoos on her body. It seemed as if they were painted with watercolours. I finished study after study, but I haven’t found the best motive yet.

5uUlZoL.png

After a while Robert turned to me.
    “What do you say? Pretty good right?”
    I looked at his painting and couldn’t stop myself. I laughed out loud. He painted an owl! A childish painting of an owl.
    “You know what act painting is right?
    “Sure. Have you looked at the leg of the girl? She has an owl tattoo there.”

LkY10El.png

“Probably you need new glasses. That is a peacock. I know that you can actually paint very well, so why aren’t you trying it?”
    “I can just paint something good when I paint something I am really interested at. For example an exotic flower or a butterfly with special a pattern.”
    “Nobody forces you to paint an act. It is just an exercise. If you want to paint something else just do it but don’t waste your time with something you don’t like.”

frWTo2K.png

“Maybe you are right. Okay, you are right. Besides an owl and a peacock are still both birds so I guess it fits.”
    I giggled. Roberts looking at the tattoos made me think. I had been so focused on painting her body that I hadn’t spend much time with finding the best angle to paint her. I walked to the models back and knew that I had found my perfect motive.

KCyfaNi.png

Probably it wouldn’t be an act anymore but I had made already some. On her back were two eyes of a tattooed tiger looking at me. The tattoo was already pure art but the way the girl presented it made it just more interesting. Immediately I started a new painting.

HNzmi1C.png

Wen i had just finished my painting I heard how Pauline discussed the paintings of the others. Constructive critic always helped. For Irene it meant focusing on the main object and not the background.

QrDkBwd.png

For Marla it meant trying new angles.

04OLZrP.png

For Bernhard … some critic about just painting one picture and starring than the whole time at the model.

bhEtXQz.png

When it was time for Robert I looked up from my finished painting. I could see a portrait of myself. It was so full of details. I heard how he said that he at least painted this time a human. A smile came over my face and I guessed that I blushed a bit. I wasn’t really this kind of a beauty someone would paint.

IULGZPw.png

Then Pauline moved on to me. She analysed the painting for a while.
    “I saw already your other paintings from today but I must say that this one tops it. I can see how much passion you put into it. Well done!”
    I felt how a big smile came over my face. A well done was for Pauline a “close to be a masterpiece”.

ZDlzzwg.png

“Nice to see something else than my booobs on the canvas.”
    I turned around and faced the young model. She was probably 18 years but she looked already as if she had seen a lot form the world.
    “Your tattoos are amazing. They easily distract form your body.”
    “Yessss! Goal achieved. I am modelling now for some time and the tattoos really make me feel as if I am an artwork as a whole. So I don’t mind so much anymore showing them.”

Ahfidkp.png

"I am Sarah, by the way."
    “Shaiyenne but call me Shai as everyone. Your accent sounds nice, England?”
    “Yeah I am half Scottish and half English, but I grew up in London and since I was 13 I lived between Switzerland and Germany. My parents moved a lot around you know.”
    “I guess you are not just modelling cause you like it so much.”
    “You could be right with this. I wanna see everything from this world. Act modelling is just a well paid job. I am working wherever I come as a bartender and believe it or not, this is what I really want to make in my life. For you it is painting right?”
    “Yes, painting is the most important thing in my life. Of course my son Gabriel is still much more important.”
    “How old is your son now? He can’t be very old cause you are still so young.”
    Well, I was 22 so Sarah was right. I was really very young. I just didn’t feel so young anymore. I had a son and a husband. I worked on full filling my dream, I cared about the bills, I wasn’t really going out anymore and all my friends were around double my age. It felt pretty good to speak with that young woman.
    “Gabriel is … wow he is soon 9 moths old. I can’t believe how the time is flying. Today my husband is taking care for him so that I can go in this course but it is crazy how much I miss him sometimes.”
    “I would say I can understand you but I really can’t imagine yet. So you have the day free right? What about going into a bar? I have to be the bartender there but if you want to I can play the listening old bartender like in all movies.”
    I thought a bit about it but before I could answer Sarah my thoughts turned to Irene and Charles (the male model).

WrAW2sO.png

Irene really tried to flirt with him but he meet with a rebuff. The same was with Marla. He wasn’t even a bit charming. His personality definitely didn’t fit to his pretty face or the name “Charles”.

CeH1qOP.png

OXWaByR.png

When my attention turned back to Sarah, Bernhard tried to flirt with her.
    “Hey beauty. You said we should meet at a bar? Why not, but we can also skip that part if you know what I mean.”
    “Ugh. You can’t be serious! You stared full two hours without painting at me. Before I go with you I would prefer it to go home with Charles and believe me, I had already the ‘pleasure‘ to date him and that ended with me kicking kicking balls.”
    After that Bernhard just starred speechless at Sarah while Robert and I bursted out in laughter.
    “So, Shai. Should we go in the bar now?”
    “Sure.”

tWOPCq8.png

When we arrived at the bar, Sarah stepped behind the counter. With a husky deep faked voice she asked me.
    “So young girl. What does such a beauty do alone in a bar like this. Tell me all your problems and don’t drown them in alcohol.”
    I laughed and took one eyebrow up.
    “You know that I haven’t even gotten a single drink now? Despite that most of my problems are the fights about whos turn it is to change Gabriels diapers.”
    In reality we had never fought about that. George and I were fighting about me having a job and not being able to spend that much with Gabriel. He didn’t like that. I hated it that George worked for so long and then still disappearing down in the cellar. I tried to convince him to make himself an office upstairs in one of the other rooms but somehow he liked that dark cellar. Whenever I tried to speak with him about that we had our biggest fights. George was wonderful to Gabriel but since his birth he barely touched me. Most of the nights I spent alone in our bed. Had I gained weight during my pregnancy? It didn’t feel like this but maybe … I shook off my thoughts. We were still freshly married and we had already a child. Problems were more than normal. The wonderful moments with George made it worth. He always knew how to surprise me.

TbFCckq.png

“Oh come on. You have to play the game too.”
    After that we talked about Sarahs travelling plans. The USA was a big dream destination of her. I talked about me moving to Windenburg and my starting problems, which meant ending pregnant of an one night stand. Sarah told me about her and Charles. I asked her about her tattoos and learned that she had gotten them from one of her ex-girlfriends. She said that she wanted just to try everything, even though she preferred men.

PG5ts5t.png

When it was about time for me to head home it nearly hurt. It had been such a nice evening with Sarah and it was too bad that she would leave in just one week again. At least we exchanged our e-mail addresses. Sarah promised me to inform me about her travels and I promised her to send her pictures of Gabriel.

fY6Dyzg.png

When I arravied home the house was dark. It wasn’t that late. Maybe 9 p.m. But I could already guess where George were.

WUt62ku.png

I went inside and greeted then I got a reply from the cellar. Of course he was there. What had I thought? That it would be different today? I sighed.

Evs4lQy.png

I made myself ready for the bed. After having someone to talk to I really didn’t want to sleep alone in my bed. I took care of Gabriel and laid him down next to me. I watched my sweet son sleeping until my eyes got heavy too.

hrVV7ZJ.png
  • anaitapevaanaitapeva Posts: 917 Member
    I feel bad for Shai...she needs a friend :(
    anaitapeva wrote: »
    I feel bad for Shai...she needs a friend :(

She has friends but as she said, they are all older than her. Robert may is the one she is closest with. We will meet him more than once again :)
  • RipuAncestorRipuAncestor Posts: 2,332 Member
    I really like Sarah! And Robert too! He's such a sweetheart. And it was nice to see Shai having some time for herself and hear more of her thoughts about how she feels her life is going. It's nice that her and George's relationship doesn't yet seem like a full-on abusive one like I'm fearing it'll at some point turn into, though there is definitely a lot of neglect and communication problems going on.
    doublebannerpic.jpg?w=676
    My Sims stories:
    The Fey of Life - fairytales in life are few and far between (Forum thread HERE)
    The Chrysanthemum Tango - a story about life, death, magic, and how to be a good landlady (Forum thread HERE)
    Forget-Me-Not - some things just refuse to stay buried; an Ambrosia Challenge story (Forum thread HERE)
    I really like Sarah! And Robert too! He's such a sweetheart. And it was nice to see Shai having some time for herself and hear more of her thoughts about how she feels her life is going. It's nice that her and George's relationship doesn't yet seem like a full-on abusive one like I'm fearing it'll at some point turn into, though there is definitely a lot of neglect and communication problems going on.

By now the marriage of Shai and George is just not perfect. They have of course big problems but they have also good moments together. I would wish to show you more of it but Gabriel ages up in just one sim day. Playing with normal life span you know. So be prepared for a big time jump ;)
  • CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    The scene in the art studio was lovely! I really enjoyed the way that you developed the personality of each student so well! And it was neat to see what they painted! That owl painting happens to be one of my favorites! :)
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    It was amazing chapter, I enjoyed every sentence and pictures <3 Robert seems like a great person and Sarah is cool, too. I like how she's open minded and free spirit :) But George... Here I feel bad for Shai and I'm very worried for her and her son, but let's wait for the next chapter ;) Thank you, @Marialein <3
  • MistyDoveMistyDove Posts: 695 Member
    I loved this chapter! I really like Sarah, I wonder if she'll play a more important role later on or will just be the friend that Shai really needs right now. I feel so bad for Shai though and I can't wait to see what their son will look like as a child. George is so creepy but I'm interested to see how things turn out out with him as well. I enjoy this story with the way you write it and the pictures, I shall patiently await the next update. :)
  • Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    She seems to be lonely despite having a husband and a baby.
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
    I wonder what is motive for giving her such a "nice" gift that takes her out of the house for long periods. Missed Angel tonight :)
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    #EAgamechanger
  • ThymelessThymeless Posts: 1,184 Member
    Sarah and Robert are so lovely! :smiley: Shai needs friends, what with George being a creepy cellar-gremlin. I loved the tattoos you gave Sarah, too! They're stunning.
    signature-gen-3.jpg
    Sci-fi/Fantasy Lover | Taurus
    House: Hufflepuff/Pukwudgie
    The Centauri Legacy | Can You Hear the Violins? | Drifting with Nifflers
    Reading Circles: Reader's Nook