Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims Reality All-Stars S3 (New Guys vs. Good Guys vs. Bad Guys) Episode Eight Part Two

Comments

• lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    x_MG_x wrote: »
    I'll try really hard to go in-game tonight to remake Nahita. Or would you rather I do the app first? Actually, the more I think about it, the more I assume you want the app first. Please confirm. Thanks! :D

You can just submit the app first and have everything except for the link to the sim. I kinda would prefer that.

Would you prefer Nahita before she marries Even? I assume yes, but just want to be sure.
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    I'll try really hard to go in-game tonight to remake Nahita. Or would you rather I do the app first? Actually, the more I think about it, the more I assume you want the app first. Please confirm. Thanks! :D

You can just submit the app first and have everything except for the link to the sim. I kinda would prefer that.

Would you prefer Nahita before she marries Even? I assume yes, but just want to be sure.

Yes I do
    BTW, call me Jake.

Yes I do

Perfect! I was kind of hoping you'd say that. She just had to go ONE (that I know of right now) more fun trip before marriage. ;)
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    I sent the app, Jake. Thankfully, I had saved the one I made for Abnormality, so I used bits and pieces and updated it. :) Let me know if I'm missing anything.
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • KingSmartiesKingSmarties Posts: 899 Member

Yes I do

I've just checked my sims studio and Taz has gone, I wondered if you still had him in your bin Jake from The Mole videos you did? If not I'll ask around and see if anyone else has him

Yes I do

I've just checked my sims studio and Taz has gone, I wondered if you still had him in your bin Jake from The Mole videos you did? If not I'll ask around and see if anyone else has him

I still have him in my game.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • KingSmartiesKingSmarties Posts: 899 Member

Yes I do

I still have him in my game.

Ahh good :) I'll get to work on my app
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,715 Member
    #JoiningTeamTigerTurner
    Banner.png
    Tagging @Skelda @ninjakid150 @HayloHusky @Tip @YJB19299 and @KingSmarties because I still need your app by tomorrow at 11:59 PM EST

If you don't have the link to your sim yet, then just fill everything out except for the sim link. Heck, you may even able to complete part of the app and I will still accept it.
    BTW, call me Jake.
    edited August 2016
    Also, there is a possible chance that Kali might submit Levi for the final bad male sim (Levi turns into a bit of jerk whenever he doesn't take his medicine)

So, @HayloHusky, in case that happens, try not to submit Sidney by the way. Instead, just submit Carlito.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    Also, there is a possible chance that Kali might submit Levi for the final bad male sim (Levi turns into a bit of jerk whenever he doesn't take his medicine)

So, @HayloHusky, in case that happens, try not to submit Sidney by the way. Instead, just submit Carlito.

I already said I was doing Sidney :S But okay :S That means I have to go and make Carlito... And I dont have much time on my hands... Hence why I hadn't done the app yet
  • Kaliko103Kaliko103 Posts: 9,402 Member

I decided that I'll join, reserve me please. I'll submit my sim and stuff tonight sometime.
  • TipTip Posts: 1,018 Member
    Kaliko103 wrote: »

I decided that I'll join, reserve me please. I'll submit my sim and stuff tonight sometime.

:open_mouth: who art thou
    Putting an extension for the apps of Smarties and Haylo by the way since I know Smarties can be a bit busy and Haylo had to submit a brand new sim.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Kaliko103Kaliko103 Posts: 9,402 Member
    Sent my app
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    Got all the apps

Ninja, Lo, and Yannik are the only people to not send in links for their sims but that is fine with me for now.

Going to have the house tour soon-ish. I am letting you guys pick out your rooms.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • ninjakid150ninjakid150 Posts: 1,219 Member
    I don't have a link for brad @Alleenmens made brad based on a sims 4 version I made
    tumblr_inline_njsn9s6ijv1rzuis0_by_ninja_kid150-d9fk4a1.gif
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,714 Member
    I don't have a link for brad @Alleenmens made brad based on a sims 4 version I made

Do you want me to send it to you Jake?
  • AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,714 Member
    Alleenmens wrote: »

Do you want me to send it to you Jake?

I've sent you his file... ;) Just let me know if it's okay...
    House Tour/Bedrooms

http://thesimhausofmummygaga.blogspot.com/2016/08/sims-reality-all-stars-house-tour.html

oKrBkMN.jpg

Appaloosa Plains Room

iY1uXIW.jpg

Al Simhara Room

THuhWPX.jpg

Bridgeport Room

As you can tell, you get to decide on the rooms. However, you guys are not choosing the rooms at the same time. Instead, the New Sims are picking their room first, then the Good Sims and then the Bad Sims.

So, I need Yannik, Tip, Jaynnick, and TSS to decide on the rooms soon-ish. Also, three people from each team must sleep in another room from the each other and no more then three people per team can share the same room by the way so once two people of the same team select a room, you can't have those rooms. And once two people of the same select a room and one other person selected a different room, you are stuck with the last room by default. So, first come first serve!

@tip @jaynnick @TheSingingSimmer @YJB19299
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    edited August 2016
    Cool looking house this season, Excited to see which room Fungi will stay in. Like the looks of the Al Simhara/Egyptian room especially (My fav exotic destination in WA) Very raiders of the lost ark/King tut's tomb inspired. :)
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • TheSingingSimmerTheSingingSimmer Posts: 3,348 Member
    I choose the Al Simhara Room!
    Also, Yannik, a quick question. Do you prefer Jelena being addressed on the show either as Jelly or Ani? I will like pick one or the other.
    BTW, call me Jake.