Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims Reality All-Stars S3 (New Guys vs. Good Guys vs. Bad Guys) Episode Eight Part Two

Comments

• SkeldaSkelda Posts: 15,282 Member
    Yeah, I'll use Blanche then. That's good.
  • x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    edited August 2016
    Nevermind
    Post edited by x_MG_x on
    BTW, call me Jake.
    Also, I changed the title just because I feel a bit awkward stating "Female (Insert Adjective Here) Guys".
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,920 Member
    I'm sorry, but I don't want to sign up this season.
    Eh sorry. I thought you do since you signed up for the past two seasons.

I probably should of asked first.
    BTW, call me Jake.
    @KingSmarties Want to join this season?
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • TipTip Posts: 1,018 Member
    twiddle3 wrote: »
    Sent my App, Also wondered if it's okay for Fungi to take Leif with her to the SRAS house. Got a cool idea for them. :)

Wait a leaf as well...?!?!

Ducky stahp confuzzling me.
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    Tip wrote: »
    Sent my App, Also wondered if it's okay for Fungi to take Leif with her to the SRAS house. Got a cool idea for them. :)

:D Dont worry Tip, Hopefully it wont be so confusing when the season airs. ;)
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • TipTip Posts: 1,018 Member
    Tip wrote: »

:D Dont worry Tip, Hopefully it wont be so confusing when the season airs. ;)

;-;
    edited August 2016
    Just for the record, I want to address this-

I will be releasing the episodes into smaller amounts at least until the halfway point in the game.

The reason for doing so is that the Head of Household usually tends to receive the most amount of airtime in Big Brother and most other reality shows. I kinda want to equal the airtime a bit so even people who do not any relevance to the Head of Household/Nominees/The Power of Veto Holder will receive some airtime as the Power of Veto competition episode will generally have players who are not part of the "strategic" scenes get the most airtime and people who related to the "strategic" scenes will get the most airtime in the Power of Veto ceremony episode.

And just for the record, if you send in diary room entries for the POV competition episode, I may you ask to change certain characters in it by the way.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • KingSmartiesKingSmarties Posts: 899 Member
    I might consider joining this :) If I do though I have no idea who to use, Jake do you have any preferences?
    I might consider joining this :) If I do though I have no idea who to use, Jake do you have any preferences?

Do you have any villainous sims that comes to your mind that is able to join?

If not, then submit Taz then.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • ninjakid150ninjakid150 Posts: 1,219 Member
    Think I'll submit brad at the moment jake
    tumblr_inline_njsn9s6ijv1rzuis0_by_ninja_kid150-d9fk4a1.gif
    I forgot to mention this.

I recently got Into The Future so you can submit content from there by the way.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • KingSmartiesKingSmarties Posts: 899 Member
    x_MG_x wrote: »

Do you have any villainous sims that comes to your mind that is able to join?

If not, then submit Taz then.

It might have to be Taz I'm not sure I have any villainous sims :3
    Okay all of the spots for the good sims are filled up.

If you want to submit a sim for this show, it must be a male new sim, a male bad sim, or a female bad sim.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • ninjakid150ninjakid150 Posts: 1,219 Member
    Fungi and brad will be the showmance of this season if brad is my sim
    tumblr_inline_njsn9s6ijv1rzuis0_by_ninja_kid150-d9fk4a1.gif
    Another thing- All reservations are due Friday. If you don't send in an app until then, you will not be reserved and you may possibly have your spot replaced.
    BTW, call me Jake.
    I've spoken a bit with @rosey1579. I feel she is going to submit Cizika so I reserved her for a female bad sim as Cizika has some qualities that could make her seem like a villain.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • TheSingingSimmerTheSingingSimmer Posts: 3,348 Member
    Can you reserve me for "Male New Sims" please? Thank you!
    Just waiting on one more male bad sim and one more male new sim.
    BTW, call me Jake.
    edited August 2016
    This is not a bump
    BTW, call me Jake.
    Two things

1. @jaynnick has taken the spot for the last male new sim. Because of that, you can only submit a male bad sim if you want to be on the show.
    2. @rosey1579 sent in her app but I couldn't find her sim in the household bin so maybe she should reupload her as a sim?
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    I'll try really hard to go in-game tonight to remake Nahita. Or would you rather I do the app first? Actually, the more I think about it, the more I assume you want the app first. Please confirm. Thanks! :D
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    I'll try really hard to go in-game tonight to remake Nahita. Or would you rather I do the app first? Actually, the more I think about it, the more I assume you want the app first. Please confirm. Thanks! :D

You can just submit the app first and have everything except for the link to the sim. I kinda would prefer that.
    BTW, call me Jake.