Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims Reality All-Stars S3 (New Guys vs. Good Guys vs. Bad Guys) Episode Eight Part Two

x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
So many reality shows have been a part of the Sims franchise. These shows include No Privacy, The Mole, Simvivor, and the Locomotive. For this show, we are gathering around ten all-stars back to play a game of Big Brother with elements of Survivor in it. These all-stars may be looking for a second chance. Some of them may want to redeem themselves. Some of them may just want to have two wins under their belt. Whatever reason they are here, they are here to play a game.

I feel like everybody should know of how Big Brother works by now but in case you don't https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Brother_(U.S._TV_series)

There is a bit of twist that season. We are doing some sort of Cliques Twist but instead of cliques, we are doing teams. Two of those teams are based upon their past repetition with four All-Star players being placed as "Good Guys" (aka Heroes) and four other All-Star players being placed as "Bad Guys" (aka Villains). For example, if we are doing this twist using past Sims Reality All-Stars contestants, then people like KT and Holly would be placed as Good Guys and people like Cassandra and Stevan would be placed as Bad Guys (even though the latter is more of an anti-villain then a truly villainous person). The other team is "New Guys" in which it is for players who has never played in any reality show prior to this show.

If your team ended up having the Head of Household that week, then you will be immune that week. There is also one more way you can be immune and that is through the hidden immunity idol. The hidden immunity idol can be used after the Head of Household has officially decided on their nominees but before they officially announced it. If you use a hidden immunity idol on one of the nominees, then you can officially choose a nominee to take their place. If they are not nominated, they will be immune from being a replacement nominee after the Power of Veto is possibly played but you aren't able to nominate somebody else. You may it around the Power of Veto ceremony as well if the Power of Veto.

Hidden immunity idols are things that have to be hidden somewhere on this site or my blog for you to find. And those idols are not going to be hidden easily. However, if you want to have a clue onto how to find them, you need to go into the Room of Exile. Every week the Head of Household will send somebody from the same team to the Room of Exile around the same time of the nominations ceremony. There will be exiled from the rest of the house up until the Power of Veto ceremony (in which they can't actually play in the Power of Veto because of that) but they will received a clue to the hidden immunity idol.
BTW, call me Jake.
Post edited by x_MG_x on

Comments

• x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    edited August 2016
    Rules-

I have decided to add some rules for the competition. These are some reasonable rules in my opinion as I am not asking you to do something extreme. Be sure to follow them.

1. Don't be mean to other simmers on this thread. It doesn't matter if you are on opposite sides of this game or your sims ended up hating each other.

2. I will set-up deadlines for certain dates and I will try to follow those deadlines. Please note that I can get really impatient for some things so try to submit sometime as soon as possible. I don't keep want to keep waiting around just for you to turn something in.

3. If you have zero forum activity for a while to the point where you may missing in-action (such as two weeks), then I will give you a force elimination.

4. Don't be a sore loser or a sore winner.

5. Do not cheat.

6. If you need to drop-out then please e-mail me about it and not post it on the thread. It would kinda be anti-climatic if you drop-out by posting it on thread. The only exception is if you have some sort of freak incident where you ended up having to drop-out of every single reality show because of that freak incident (like M13 did).

7. If you are going on vacation soon, then at least somehow tell me about it so that you won't have to worry about getting dqs.

8. Lurkers/eliminated people can not have any impact on the game what so ever.
    Post edited by x_MG_x on
    BTW, call me Jake.
    edited September 2016
    House Tour/Bedrooms

http://thesimhausofmummygaga.blogspot.com/2016/08/sims-reality-all-stars-house-tour.html

oKrBkMN.jpg

Appaloosa Plains Room
    1. Paige
    2. Taz
    3. Nahita
    4. Levi

iY1uXIW.jpg

Al Simhara Room
    1. Max
    2. Jelly
    3. Fungi
    4. Cizika

THuhWPX.jpg

Bridgeport Room
    1. Zander
    2. Brad
    3. Carlito
    4. Blanche

As you can tell, you get to decide on the rooms. However, you guys are not choosing the rooms at the same time. Instead, the New Sims are picking their room first, then the Good Sims and then the Bad Sims.
    Post edited by x_MG_x on
    BTW, call me Jake.
    edited December 2016
    Contestants

WARNING: POSSIBLE SPOILERS BELOW! IF YOU HAVE NOT READ ALL OF THE EPISODES YET AND YOU DO NOT WANT TO BE SPOILED, THEN DO NOT SCROLL DOWN!

P4yF5w0.jpg

From Left To Right
    1. Max by TSS- :D
    2. Jelly by Yannik - :smile:
    3. Paige by Tip - :D ; :hushed:
    4. Zander by Jaynnick- :s
    5. Nahita by Lo-
    6. Brad by Ninja- :cry:
    7. Taz by Smarties- :s
    8. Fungi by Twiddle-
    9. Levi by Kali-
    10. Cizika by Rosey-
    11. Blanche by Skelda- :warning:
    12. Carlito by Haylo- :warning:

Key-

:smile: - HOH
    :D = Safe for another week
    o:) = Veto Winner
    :hushed: = Inside The Room of Exile
    :warning:- Nominated
    :| - Need something from you
    B) - Got an assignment from you
    :s - Force-eliminated
    :cry:- Evicted
    :\ - Dropped out
    No emote- Nothing (is not evicted, needs no assignment, and is not immune most likely because a challenge has not started)
    Post edited by x_MG_x on
    BTW, call me Jake.
    edited December 2016
    Competitions

Time for the next Power of Veto competition. The people who are playing in it are-

Yannik/Jelly
    Haylo/Carlito
    Skelda/Blanche
    TSS/Max
    Twiddle/Fungi
    Lo/Nahita

You are going to do a bit of RPGing today. With winter being here in the northern region of the world and the weather is so cold outside there, I feel like you could find some way to find warm weather. So, I thought we could something that people usually do in the summer time and that is a......

large_pool-partytitle.png

However, it is not entirely fun and games and you might want to think about your sims may do while they are in the Power of Veto carefully. All six players are assigned to a task inside the pool party. The first person to complete their task will win the Power of Veto. However, if nobody completes their task by January 9th at Midnight EST, nobody will win the Power of Veto and Carlito and Blanche will still be nominated. If somebody publicly states their task in front of everybody, they will be immediately disqualified from winning the Power of Veto.

Just some notes about the pool party. It will happened around nighttime because of Jelly's vampire state. The pool party will have a pool (duh!), a hot tub in which all six players can go inside it, a barbecue grill, and a mini-bar.

And here are some general rules of the RPG-

1. Fast forwarding is only allowed when you ask the person you are RPGing with if it is ok or not.
    2. When outside of roleplay, use (), [], or ** to speak.
    3. Woohooing is allowed but please fast forward though I can not see anybody woohooing with each other that quickly.
    4. No swearing allowed. If your sim has the need to swear, then please say the word Plum instead of the swear word.
    5. No god-modding. (aka, controlling other's Sims. Handling one of the ungrateful monsters is hard enough already)
    6. Even if your characters are mortal enemies or your sims are on opposite sides of the game, there is no reason to be mean. Please always be respectful and polite to your fellow RPGers.
    7. Please keep the posts PG-13.
    8. You can not kill other sims without permission of their creators.
    9. Have fun!
    Post edited by x_MG_x on
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    I'm not even sure I have any bad guys. Hmm....maybe...
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories

Well, you can submit a Good Guy.

How about you submit Nahita? Given how her season has some a Superhero/Supervillain theme, I feel like there should a representative from her season.
    BTW, call me Jake.
    I forgot one thing.

You can submit sims from the Sims 4 shows but they will be remade into the Sims 3. If you do not have the Sims 3, I will remake them for you.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    x_MG_x wrote: »

How about you submit Nahita? Given how her season has some a Superhero/Supervillain theme, I feel like there should a representative from her season.

That's a good idea! I'll work on it in the next few days.
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories

That's a good idea! I'll work on it in the next few days.

I already reserved you.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    Ah Yes, Thank you for reminding me about this Jake. I will fill in the app a little later. :mrgreen:
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • ninjakid150ninjakid150 Posts: 1,219 Member
    I'm thinking ether joye or grim since they both got there mans in are you the one before series finally

They can cover ether bad girl or good girl
    tumblr_inline_njsn9s6ijv1rzuis0_by_ninja_kid150-d9fk4a1.gif
    I'm thinking ether joye or grim since they both got there mans in are you the one before series finally

They can cover ether bad girl or good girl

If you want to submit Joye or Grim, then I have to put you down as one of the bad girls that season.
    BTW, call me Jake.
    Though I feel more comfortable with them assigning them as good girls but since Nahita and Fungi got here first, I can not really do that.

How do you feel about submitting Brad or Jacob?
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • TipTip Posts: 1,018 Member
    Can I reserve a female new guy please? All the shows I was in got cancelled XD
    Tip wrote: »

Sure thing!
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • TipTip Posts: 1,018 Member
    Tip wrote: »

Sure thing!

Thanks. Gonna feel good to make a reality show sim again XD
    Though I feel more comfortable with them assigning them as good girls but since Nahita and Fungi got here first, I can not really do that.

How do you feel about submitting Brad or Jacob?

Or Emmett in which was sent back in time by accident thanks to Salem much like Holly and Ollie did.
    BTW, call me Jake.
    Well I see grim is a bad girl
    Well I see grim is a bad girl

Well, if that is the case, then feel free to submit her.
    BTW, call me Jake.
    Just make sure you explain your reasons why you feel certain on good people/bad people by the way
    BTW, call me Jake.
    Just make sure you explain your reasons why you feel certain on good people/bad people by the way

Well did you see how grim treated max and just how she talks generally

Her outfit may be colourful but her aditude is anything but
    Hey go ahead and submit Grim by the way. I don't exactly most of season one in my memory to be entirely honest.

I kinda want to see @M13Vulpecula submit Max now by the way just to see their interactions together with an excuse stating that he recently escaped from the asylum or the therapists ended up releasing him from the asylum?
    BTW, call me Jake.
    Hey go ahead and submit Grim by the way. I don't exactly most of season one in my memory to be entirely honest.

I kinda want to see @M13Vulpecula submit Max now by the way just to see their interactions together with an excuse stating that he recently escaped from the asylum or the therapists ended up releasing him from the asylum?
    Well grim would hate seeing him again
    Tagging some other people who may want to join

@Skelda @Kaliko103 @turner @ChocoCub
    BTW, call me Jake.