Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Grace, A Build Newcrest Legacy Challenge//Update August 16th

Comments

• Options
    lisabee2lisabee2 Posts: 3,708 Member
    1.28 Little birthday boy Phantom

27_1_16_16_37_46.png

"Sssh, Phantom's still asleep." Quietly Avery shut the door again. "I'm going to make the cake, you guys take care of the decorations!" She kissed her husband and eldest son on the cheek and then they all went downstairs.

27_1_16_16_39_36.png

Avery still had to dress up, but first she'd make a cake. Phantom had asked for a burger like cake and she did her best to create one. All these different colours and structures were hard to maintain, but she managed.

27_1_16_16_39_54.png

She heard a few soft footsteps behind her. "Boooh!" Phantom said, and Avery pretended she was scared. Almost dropping the bowl. "It's my birthday!" Phantom smiled. "And I see you're making the cake already! When are the guests coming?" Avery smiled. "Just two more hours, sweetie."

27_1_16_17_04_56.png

The hours flew by and before Phantom knew it he was hugging Fleur. After playing together a few more times they had finally learned each other's names.

27_1_16_17_06_47.png

Nova was next in line for congratulating the birthday boy. She was an elder herself, just like Jameson. But whenever she interacted with her sisters kids she felt young again. Like they were her own.

27_1_16_17_08_00.png

"Nova..." Avery smiled at her sister. "I'm so glad you came!" Avery was sincerely happy to see Nova, but it was confronting to see the old age creeping in her sisters face. She was not ready to lose her too. So she pulled her in a hug for a long time!

27_1_16_17_06_58.png

"So, you're the famous Blue..." Iris, the younger sister of Olivia had just celebrated her own birthday too. "Olivia always cracks up when talking about you!" Iris smiled friendly. "Your brother is really something too, can't believe she never mentioned him. And that while they're both such goofballs!"

27_1_16_17_08_40.png

"I'm going to blow out the candles, everyone!" Slowly people started gathering around the table. A beautiful burger cake on top. "I wish!" Phantom started, but suddenly stopped. "I'm not saying it out loud!" He giggled. "Then it won't come true!"

27_1_16_17_09_14.png

And with that he blew out the candles.

27_1_16_17_09_34.png

Around him his mother sang an awkward birthday song and his brother blew a horn. Even Iris dropped some confetti in the background.

27_1_16_17_09_57.png

"Weird... I don't feel older at all!" Phantom said. He then reached out to his throat. "Only my voice's a little more husky." His mother smiled at him. "Yes, that. And the fact that you'll be attending high school soon." She kissed his forehead.

27_1_16_17_26_03.png

People danced on the music and laughed together. The party was now really getting started. Phantom himself, however, preferred to be in silence right now. He walked to the yard and sat down at the chess table. Not aware that he was being followed.

27_1_16_17_28_01.png

Across of him Fleur sat down and next to him Nova stood with a piece of cake. Fleur started meddling with the pieces, not paying attention to Phantom. But Nova made conversation. "Prefer to be alone, handsome?" She had a friendly smile. "Yeah, I suddenly don't feel like hanging with the big crowd anymore. Prefer being with the people who are close to me." Nova hugged him. "Some people have that." She said. "And it's nothing bad, I think it's better. Just that you know, as long as I'm still here I'll be a listening ear." Phantom smiled. "Thanks, Nova."

27_1_16_17_18_44.png

Handsome (not so) little Phantom! I adore his looks. His mouth is in a permanent smile and he has these big Bambi eyes. He reminds me so much of Avery!
    His childhood trait was goofball and he gained the trait loner from his teenage birthday. If he isn't heir, his aspiration will be chief of mischief, which fits his goofball personality. He's also mentally gifted, from finishing his childhood aspiration.

Welcome to the wonderful years of being a teen Phantom
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    New readers can visit here first: In-a-NUTSHELL
    #EAgamechanger
  • Options
    MarialeinMarialein Posts: 2,885 Member
    @lisabee2 Can I give you a tip? You could put the quotes of the chapters in Spoilers so that @Sterretjeee knows where you are and I am not always confused if this is a new chapter :D (And it doesn't load so long)
  • Options
    @Marialein .. oh so sorry. I am new to the forum and not real sure how to do everything on here. This is the first time I have tried to read a story on here (yours and hers) I will try to talk less and read more so that it does not confuse the heck out of everyone (I tend to be a chatty one) .. cause with 30 plus pages to go I am sure it would get annoying:)
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    #EAgamechanger
  • Options
    lisabee2 wrote: »
    @Marialein .. oh so sorry. I am new to the forum and not real sure how to do everything on here. This is the first time I have tried to read a story on here (yours and hers) I will try to talk less and read more so that it does not confuse the heck out of everyone (I tend to be a chatty one) .. cause with 30 plus pages to go I am sure it would get annoying:)

You can still quote the chapters just use this
    […spoiler][…/spoiler] (put the …away and it should work)
    And put the chapters in there. It is always nice to be remembered of old chapters. :) It is just a bit annoying with a bad internet connection.
  • Options
    1.29 HEIR VOTE

Voting ended February eleventh

My vote is for Phantom :) (sorry I do not know how to do the spoiler thing so I do not mess with everyone who follows this story .. but i will cut back on my commenting till caught up)
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    #EAgamechanger
  • Options
    2.8 Head start

..."

WOW that building is amazing!!
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    #EAgamechanger
  • Options
    2.15 Big Fat Romantic Park Wedding

Wonderful wedding .. love Sophia's new look
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    #EAgamechanger
  • Options
    SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
    1.16 Achieving

She is just adorable preggos ... looking forward to the new babe

She is, isn't she! Avery always glowed :blush:
    1.17 Celebration of a newborn

LOL the shot of her holding the crying infant is priceless!

It's quite something :lol:
    1.19 Big boy Phantom

Super shot of Phantom springing from the bassinet! I love the end shot of their selfie

Thank you so much! Taking the screenies got more and more important as I got further in the story :)
    1.20 Blue's birthday

Happy birthday Blue

:cookie:
    1.22 "Will you marry me?"

Lovely!
    <3
    1.24 Rose

"THE" talk .. LOL

Yeah, well he asked for it! Quite literally :lol:
    1.25 The wedding

Lovely wedding .. oh Blue be good to sweet Rose!!

Oh Rose... She should be good too! :lol:
    1.28 Little birthday boy Phantom

Welcome to the wonderful years of being a teen Phantom

Puberty is treating him well :lol:
    1.29 HEIR VOTE

Voting ended February eleventh

My vote is for Phantom :) (sorry I do not know how to do the spoiler thing so I do not mess with everyone who follows this story .. but i will cut back on my commenting till caught up)

I ought he would appreciate the vote! ;)
    2.8 Head start

..."

WOW that building is amazing!!

Thank you so much!
    2.15 Big Fat Romantic Park Wedding

Wonderful wedding .. love Sophia's new look

She's quite a stunner <3
  • Options
    Hi everyone! I'm here to taunt you with the current results in form of a pie chart!
    ... ;)

I know that the doe has already been cast but I vote Farah :) Now on to see if I was correct.

SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    #EAgamechanger
  • Options
    Hi everyone! I'm here to taunt you with the current results in form of a pie chart!
    ... ;)

I know that the doe has already been cast but I vote Farah :) Now on to see if I was correct.

Farrah is fan-favourite, don't worry ;)
  • Options
    3.29 No such thing as a monster

29-6-16_19-15-50.png

It was the middle of the night when Iris woke up. She wasn't exactly sure what she woke up from, but the sudden awakening gave her shivers. It had been like this for a couple weeks now. Quite honestly it had been like this ever since her cousin visited. Sophia had explained her that Twan was sick, and Iris was smart enough to catch up on what that meant. But the fact that he had talked about a monster under her very own bed, did not help her night-rest.

29-6-16_19-16-20.png

Was that a sound? Iris took a deep breath before placing her hands at the side of her bed, carefully leaning over the edge. It was dark, and she couldn't really make out where the air ended and the floor started. "Hello?" She whispered, taken aback by how frightened her own voice sounded. She softly raised an eyebrow. Iris was smarter than this. "I'm so stupid!" She whispered, as she threw a leg out of the bed. "Facts not fiction, Iris." She told herself, kneeling beside the bed.

30-6-16_15-29-43.png

She wouldn't believe in any monster unless she saw them herself.
    As her bare knees gold hold of the cold floor she peeked at the bottom of the bed. A few large drawers occupied most of the space, a monster couldn't possibly fit under it. Could it?
    Iris crossed her arms, closing her eyes for a second. Maybe a particularly small monster?
    Opening her eyes again, she placed her hands across herself from the floor. Bending over, pressing her cheek to the hard wood. Scanning every nook and cranny existing in the small place under her bed, Iris came to the conclusion nothing was there.

29-6-16_19-12-05.png

Crawling back into her bed, Iris scanned her room once again. She was not crazy, right? She had awoken out of the blue, shortly after which a sound had followed.. Had she missed something? The urge to climb out of bed to scan the floor once again was huge, but she was so tired and school started early tomorrow. She cuddled up with her sheets, pressing her eyes shut. There was no such thing as a monster.
  • Options
    VIRTUALEEVIRTUALEE Posts: 2,507 Member
    Aweee Poor Baby! <3 I vote coolala light LOL
  • Options
    Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    Poor girl. She's brave though.
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • Options
    anaitapevaanaitapeva Posts: 917 Member
  • Options
    VIRTUALEE wrote: »
    Aweee Poor Baby! <3 I vote coolala light LOL

@VIRTUALEE That would help, if any monster showed up! She seriously freaked out, so I clicked to play her. Guess who didn't see a monster just like adults... She literally freaked out from nothingness :lol:
    Maladi777 wrote: »
    Poor girl. She's brave though.

@Maladi777 She is! Iris has more life-experience than most children. She's born brave :lol:
    anaitapeva wrote: »
    I love how brave Iris is!

@anaitapeva Isn't she! Cute and brave!
  • Options
    3.30 Part of me

13-7-16_14-26-15.png

"Maxime?" Farrah asked after finding her fiancé behind her computer. "What are you doing?" Curiosity took the better of her as she saw an opened draft displayed in front of his eyes. "Maxime?" She asked again coming closer. Upon approaching him she realised he was in fact reading her work. The poems she wrote during her pregnancy in particular. She held her arms as she stood beside him, the memories of how she felt back then opening a painful gap.

"And I feel lost "

Maxime recited.

13-7-16_14-27-01.png

"I feel drowning, I feel fear and I feel heaviness" Farrah listened to her own words and completed the sentence with: "And most of all I feel darkness" Maxime looked at her as they spoke the words at the same time. "And the worst part is there is no light" He added, remembering Farrah of the painful end she had written. "Farrah, what is this?" He asked, and Farrah didn't have an answer. "That was private." She mumbled, half swallowing back tears. "Are you unhappy?" He asked, leaving Farrah without an answer once again. Was she? "I don't ever think: I am unhappy." Farrah retorted, feeling small.

13-7-16_14-27-37.png

"Feeling small" Maxime then said, as he had opened another poem.

"Big trees, big houses, big streets, big people

Big lands, big seas, big skies, big persons

Overthrown
    "

Farrah shook her head. "Stop it, I wrote those in despair. They don't bring any good, those words." Maxime stared at her in disbelieve.

13-7-16_14-28-27.png

"Why didn't I know you felt like this?" Maxime asked, removing his hand from the mouse. "I am your husband." Farrah shook her head. "You are not yet." She sighed chocking at her words. Maxime looked pained. "But I will be." The sentence almost sounded like a questions, but Farrah failed to deliver a response. "I just do sometimes." She finally said. "Sometimes I just do feel like this." Maxime shook his head. "I.. I don't understand." He answered. "Feeling like that.. That is not okay." He sighed, making gestures towards the computer.

13-7-16_14-28-51.png

"But Maxime." Farrah moaned. "It is, don't you understand?" He shook his head. "No, I really don't." He answered sternly. "Sometimes a human just needs to feel like that." Farrah added. "It makes the beautiful parts of life more beautiful. To know sadness is to know happiness." Maxime squinted. "And I know you disagree, but this is my truth. This is how my life is." Farrah swallowed back the last tear. "I didn't like it at first, I felt depressed and empty." Farrah gestured at the computer. "I felt hollow and all of that. But it's a part of me, a part of my life. It has to be why else would I feel like that?" She then crossed her arms, softly staring at the stairs to her right. "And I have made amends with that."

13-7-16_14-30-03.png

The sound of the chair moving over the floor made Farrah's attention turn back to Maxime. She watched him stretch his back before shoving the chair back a little further than it already was and standing up. The temptation to say his name was big, but Farrah resisted. Instead she followed his every move. The movement that made him come closer to her. "Farrah." He sighed, as he stood across from her. "Do you really blame me?" He asked.

13-7-16_14-30-47.png

Unexpectedly he took her hands. "Do you really blame me for me not wanting you to feel that way?" Farrah blinked a few times as she answered his gaze. "I had no idea, you went through all this and I had no idea." A shot of guilt filled her stomach. "I want to be your light when you think there is none, Farrah. I want to make you grow when you feel small." He spoke using the words she made her poems out of. "But I can't if you won't let me."

13-7-16_14-32-19.png

Softly she let herself fall in his arms. "I am sorry." She whispered, but Maxime shook his head. "No, I am sorry."
  • Options
    Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    Oh, she's depressed. I'm glad Maxine found those poems even though they were private. Otherwise he would never know how she feels. I feel for them both.
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • Options
    It was such a beautiful chapter but also very sad. I hope Farrah will feel better in the arms of mister December ;)
  • Options
    roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    I was there and sometimes I am afraid I am still there... I wrote many sad dark songs, poems, I sang them, so I understand Farrah <3 And when you feel a deep sadness mostly you won't talk about it, you can't... No matter how your soul screams in despair. I am glad Maxim found these poems, but if he can to help her it depends on Farrah. If you won't help yourself anyone will not help you.
    It was very beautiful chapter <3
  • Options
    swcheppesswcheppes Posts: 3,027 Member
    Great chapter. I applaud you for tackling this tricky subject.
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options
    Oh m ggggeee. I also had no idea so i feel bad for misinterpreting and assuming stufd that really want there. I can sympathizw with Max and so happy he found the poems too.
  • Options
    anaitapevaanaitapeva Posts: 917 Member
    I hope things go fine for Max and Farrah...
  • Options
    @swcheppes I am adding your build to the front page of our thread <3 They deserve spotlighting too! Just amazing!
  • Options
    Maladi777 wrote: »
    Oh, she's depressed. I'm glad Maxine found those poems even though they were private. Otherwise he would never know how she feels. I feel for them both.

@Maladi777 Definitely some progress! Finally :lol:
    Long not everything has been revealed as depressions carries is causes. But we're getting there!
    Marialein wrote: »
    It was such a beautiful chapter but also very sad. I hope Farrah will feel better in the arms of mister December ;)

@Marialein Who wouldn't! Thank you so much :blush:
    I was there and sometimes I am afraid I am still there... I wrote many sad dark songs, poems, I sang them, so I understand Farrah <3 And when you feel a deep sadness mostly you won't talk about it, you can't... No matter how your soul screams in despair. I am glad Maxim found these poems, but if he can to help her it depends on Farrah. If you won't help yourself anyone will not help you.
    It was very beautiful chapter <3

@roseinblack69 So sorry to hear that! Enjoy the beautiful days as life offers so many of them! <3
    Maxime definitely will try! Thank you so much :blush:
    swcheppes wrote: »
    Great chapter. I applaud you for tackling this tricky subject.

@swcheppes Thank you so much! It took a lot of effort to write :)
    Oh m ggggeee. I also had no idea so i feel bad for misinterpreting and assuming stufd that really want there. I can sympathizw with Max and so happy he found the poems too.

@VIRTUALEE totally understandable! I was pretty deceiving in my writings. That's why I kept saying we're reading Farrah's PoV. Hope you can cope with yourself! :lol: jk!
    anaitapeva wrote: »
    I hope things go fine for Max and Farrah...

@anaitapeva That would be great!
    @swcheppes I am adding your build to the front page of our thread <3 They deserve spotlighting too! Just amazing!

@VIRTUALEE lol! Glitchy forums are glitchy!! This comment does not belong here! :lol:

• Options
    Spottydog714Spottydog714 Posts: 2,518 Member
    Ohhhhhhhhhhh now i gett it. That's whats been bothering Farrah. Great update! Tge way you wrote it is amazing. *hugs Farrah*
    EkpFDaf.png
    Stories: Looking For Mum's Murderer | The Bachelorette | Fifteen