Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

**Creations by masajo** **Villa dei Fiori**

Comments

• Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    A very big thank you dear @rosemow for these kind and beautiful words, you bring so much happiness and good feeling and I feel truly blessed :) Wishing you a most wonderful week :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Excellent work designing Whispering Trees, Masajo! So much content for such a low price! It must have been very difficult but you did a fabulous job. :smiley: It's beautifully designed both inside and out. Love the little music studio, out back :smile:<3

Shenanigans (Love that name!) is such a Charming little pub! So warm and cozy on the interior with lovely outdoor design and landscaping. :blush:

Good luck with both of these challenges! :smile:<3
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited July 2016
    WOW! I love all your latest uplaods! Especially Whispering Woods and Whispering Trees and Shenianegans! Well done! Already added all your builds to my favourites. <3
  • Options
    Big thank you for your wonderful words and good wishes @WrathofCath really appreciate your kindness :)
    Thank you very much @yanti68 for your lovely kind words and support, much appreciated :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    link4566link4566 Posts: 59 Member
    @masajo I love your creations! I really like Whispering Trees :) well done!
  • Options
    PurpleKachinaPurpleKachina Posts: 4,159 Member
    Wonderful job on Shenanigans :) I think you did a good job capturing the whole Irish vibe.
    The garden looks very pretty too by the way. I also like Whispering Trees! You have been a
    very busy bee, haven't you :) Both of these lots are going into my game for closer inspection :smiley:
  • Options
    Lovely to see you here @link4566 many thanks for your kind and lovely words, much appreciated :)
    Really pleased the Irish vibe came across @Manssom thank you very much for your wonderful words, you are more than kind :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    Definitely going to be some shenanigans going on in Shenanigans, lass! Great build! Great use of greens throughout the build and great detail with the sports/club flags and fan faire hidden throughout!
    5sXtTqH.png
  • Options
    Danuta720Danuta720 Posts: 45 Member
    Very nice Look your houses. And Shenanigans is very cozy and romantic. :)<3
  • Options
    It's all good fun @Ash072 many thanks for your wonderful words and kindness, very much appreciated :)
    Lovely to see you here @Danuta720 thank you very much your kind and wonderful words :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    Adonis

Adonis is my entry for BnS49 - Summer Designer Olympics, a villa built for Maja Alquist, an athlete representing Europe with blue as her favourite colour. Contemporary style build and landscaping with private garden and pool at the rear. Spacious interiors with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms plus en-suite, study, lounge, kitchen, dining room and gym with bar area at the top leading to a roof terrace designed for yoga :)

Download Link

EryW5zs.png

F27ORPz.jpg

6qFjlhU.jpg

gJDxtmg.jpg

V5eXLVh.jpg

Plus more pics here

uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Love Adonis, Masajo! <3 It's such a pretty and tranquil home. The deep blue and white on the first floor looks amazing! And I just Love the rooftop for yoga! Gorgeous views. Best of luck with the showdown! :blush:<3
  • Options
    Many thanks @WrathofCath for your beautiful words and kind support, I've always wanted to practice yoga on a mountain but a roof terrace would be lovely too I think :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Adonis is a very nice home! :) Very nice design of the exterior of the home! The various wall textures looks very nice. The square tiles front pathway looks very nice. The water strip pools are a nice touch in the front courtyard area. The back patio pool and outdoors dining area looks so very nice! Very pretty water fountains there! Sims will enjoy cooking meals on the BBQ and eating the food at the umbrella covered table in the sunshine. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The blue and grey colour scheme gives a very nice look and feel to the home. Very nice living room! Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofa watching tv, and the candles on the coffee table and flowers on the corner table are a nice touch there. It looks very nice the way that the wall of candles separates off the dining and living room areas. Very nice dining area! The plants on the table top are nice touches of nature for sims to see when enjoying eating their meals at the table. Very nice design and layout of the kitchen. It looks great how the kitchen cabinets are placed in the room. Nice computer study desk nook in the kitchen. Sims will enjoy sitting on the stool using the computer. The bar counter nook is very nice! The plants are nice touches on the nook wall for sims to see when coming to get a drink and the fruit bowl , candle and paper towel looks great on the counter. It is great that there is a gym room for sims to use the fitness equipment to keep fit and for training. They will like having a relaxing masage on the masage table. The toiletries are nice touches on the wall shelves in the massage room. Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms ! The blue blossoms look nice on the master bedroom bedside tables, and the ottoman stool looks nice placed at the foot of the bed, for sims to sit and rest on. The butterflies wall print and the candles look very pretty in the room! The tree print on the bedhead wall and tree themed divider at the foot of the other double bed looks great! The roof top yoga patio is very nice! Sims will enjoy very nice views whilst doing yoga there. The candles are restful between the mats.
    It is a very nice home :)
  • Options
    Big thank you dear @rosemow for all your beautiful kindness and support, your words are such a wonderful pleasure to read and bring lots of happiness always :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    Adonis is a gorgeous modern build beautifully decorated in neutral tones, love the dining area. Hugs Folly
  • Options
    RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Wonderful new builds since my last visit! :smiley:
    Love the layout and the design of Whispering Trees, the rock and wood wall patterns add a charming and rustic touch! Love the zen rock out front! The bedrooms are wonderfully done too, really reflect what the client wants. :smiley:Shenanigans is a gorgeous pub with a charming Tudor touch! Love the roofing you did and the interior is very beautiful as well! :smiley: And your latest, Adonis, is another fabulous modern home! Love the design and the water feature! Love the touches of blue and lovely kitchen too! :smiley:
    I already added each of these to my faves! :smiley:
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • Options
    Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    @masajo - Adonis is literally an attention grabber!! Complete show stopper! I was scrolling through the "Show your new builds" thread kind of quickly and passed Adonis, stopped, scrolled back up and WHAMMO! - awesomeness! This has got to be one of my favorite builds you have ever done. The exterior is so bold and eye catching with its mixture of textures and pops of color along with those lights!

Interior is exquisite, elegant, and refined with just the right amount of color from the plants and rugs! 9/10 for me!! I only give a 9 because no matter what I believe we can always be better, so it's a 10/10 for real until you come out with something more amazing and then it's a 9. :smile:
    5sXtTqH.png
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Another trendy and chic modern from you. Love it! Beautiful design and decor. Will be adding to my favourites. <3
  • Options
    Many thanks @follyfoot for your kind words, I really like using the neutral tones and adding pops of colour here and there :)
    Your words are always a wonderful pleasure to read and always bring happiness, thank you very much for all your kindness and support :)
    Wow, a very big thank you @Ash072 for your very generous words, really appreciate all your kindness and support, you've made my day :)
    Thank you very much @yanti68 for your kind and lovely words and support, very much appreciated :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    bouquetcatcherbouquetcatcher Posts: 1,355 Member
    edited August 2016
    Catching up on all my favorite builders! Love your work masajo, as always. A bunch of your lots have recently gone into my game :) your latest Adonis is just perfect. I lve the colors, the high ceilings, the feel. I wish I was a Sim! Well done!
    16975504789_dfde933ce1_o.jpg
  • Options
    Many thanks for your beautiful words @bouquetcatcher really appreciate your kindness and support :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    Oaklands

This is a previous build, Goldilocks, extended to first floor level, designed for BnS Challenge 50 with a change of style to Federal. The main additions are a nursery and kids room for twins with a Jack and Jill bathroom, a teen outdoorsy bedroom, master bedroom and guest bedroom all with en-suite bathrooms, study, yoga/meditation/massage room and several balconies for relaxation :)

Download link

MN3sZ3l.png

Aagqz8P.jpg

Cyv69f7.jpg

t9usJzC.jpg

htDhaqZ.jpg

More pics here
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Oaklands is such a very nice home! :) Very nice exterior design of the home! The federal style looks great! The flowers in the front garden areas look so very, very pretty! The floral greenery look very nice on the front exterior wall. The flower box window and planter boxes on the upper balcony look very nice. Nice roof covered front porch. The dormer is a nice touch in the build. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The colour scheme of the rooms look nice. The orange colour of the seats gives a nice loook to the rooms. The dining room is very nice! The fruit bowl is a nice touch on the table, and the curtains look pretty. Nice art nook for sims to enjoy painting on the easel. The art decor items and candles are great touches there. The wall paneling in the rooms looks very nice. The living room is very nice! Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofas there watching tv or reading a book in front of the fire. The candles and clock on the fireplace ledge are nice homely touches. Very nice design of the kitchen! The rock wall texture looks great! Nice island barstool and stove counter! Sims will enjoy eating meals whilst siting on the stools. Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms! It is great that there is a chess area in one of the bedrooms. Sims will enjoy sitting on the ottoman stool reading a book. The blue /grey themed kids room is great! The giraffe is cute! Kids will have fun playing with the dollhouse. The animal pictures and bunny prints look cute and nice on the walls. The cherry blossom picture on the bedhead wall in one of the bedrooms is pretty for sims to see when waking in the mornings. The frog print on the floor in the other bedroom looks great! Very nice meditation and yoga nooks! They look very restful and calm places to relax and meditate on the stool or do yoga on the mat. The wall of candles looks pretty. The circular black and flower floor rugs and the water window are nice there.
    It is a very detailed and nice home! :)
  • Options
    It is always such a tremendous pleasure to ready your beautiful words dear @rosemow which bring so much happiness :) A very big thank you for all your kindness and support, you are a true light and inspiration :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top