Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Get to Work new work locations Help!

Hi, I'm a Mac user and I've recently purchased Get to Work's online game code from Amazon, and now whenever I play the Sims 4 and send my sims off to work in the new work locations, it just sends them to an empty lot where the locations should be, and all the other sims who work there are just standing off to the side of the empty lot. I've contacted EA about this twice now, and I've uninstalled/reinstalled Sims 4 twice, uninstalled/installed Origin once using their advice about what to do. Also, I've removed my Sims 4 folder from the EA folder and started a new game and then replaced the "saves" folder with my previous one that has all my sims saved there. The only way I've gotten the new work locations to work is by my "saves" folder being gone (like starting fresh on the Sims 4) but I don't want to lose all my sims. Any advice?

Comments

• Tremayne4260Tremayne4260 Posts: 3,126 Member
    Try repairing your game. You do that in Origin.
    Second Star to the Right and Straight on 'til Morning.
  • carbon300carbon300 Posts: 5 New Member
    I just tried repairing the game, and it still shows an empty lot for the career locations. I have no idea what to do to get it to work.
  • BluebellFloraBluebellFlora Posts: 7,110 Member
    Do you have, or have you had, any mods installed? Specifically any career ones?
    apple-signature.png
    No, I have not installed any mods in my game
    Also, EA has added entitlement for the game on their end
    I've given up on Get to Work, and Amazon is going to refund me but I need to uninstall Get to Work. How do I uninstall Get to Work on a Macbook?