Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Aria Chronicles Finale! - Final Update - updated 1-1-18

Comments

• IrishsongIrishsong Posts: 1,754 Member
    edited July 2017
  • WitcHazardWitcHazard Posts: 1,209 Member
    I think you're doing great! When you say story ideas what exactly do you mean?
    Maybe help me develop the characters, plot points, things like that. I have a thing I want to do in the future, but that's a ways off.
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • ElliecakeElliecake Posts: 59 Member
    I really enjoyed reading this so far! Definitely looking forward to whatever comes next! :smile:
    Check out my channel, EllieSims , for your daily dose of CAS videos! ❤
    Irishsong wrote: »
    Maybe help me develop the characters, plot points, things like that. I have a thing I want to do in the future, but that's a ways off.

Okay I wait till you upload chapter 2 it takes me awhile to get my creative juices flowing;)
  • LluviaRainLluviaRain Posts: 2,199 Member
    Great new story! Bookmarked :)
    Not sure what to put here... so hi
    Just so you guys don't worry, I will post on Mondays or Tuesdays. I'm not jumping ship.
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • LadyLykaLadyLyka Posts: 7 New Member

You're doing great so far. Can't wait to see what happens to Aria next!
    I am currently working on the taking a few last screenshots, then I need to tweak them and then I'll upload. There should be a new chapter today. ;)
    jzZP0sJ.png
    edited July 2017
    This headmistress is really something. I get a feeling Tori is definitely going to prank her and Aria thinking she's a good friend will take the fall or share the blame. Also how old is she? Totally feelin the violin I love string instruments it's a toss up between the violin and the cello for my favorite. Nice pacing keep up the good work.
    WitcHazard wrote: »
    This headmistress is really something. I get a feeling Tori is definitely going to prank her and Aria thinking she's a good friend will take the fall or share the blame. Also how old is she? Totally feelin the violin I love string instruments it's a toss up between the violin and the cello for my favorite. Nice pacing keep up the good work.

Thanks so much!

I'm not too familiar with the maturing levels of kids, so I'm pretty much just aiming for kid. If I had to put a number on it, probably ten. I have a cousin who's ten and I guess that could fit.

I also like violin, but I don't have the time to learn it. I do like the music though. <3
    jzZP0sJ.png
    OK! Chapter 3 has been written, and will be up next week Monday or Tuesday. I know I'm not exactly chugging these things out, but I had no idea how hard it can be to set up a setting, get the Sims to have the right expression, get the right angle for the shots, edit the shots, move the pictures around on websites to get the links, and then get it all on here. It's work for sure.

Feel free to leave input.
    jzZP0sJ.png
    Hey guys, looks like this week's chapter will be late. Family issues have come up and I'm not going to be able to upload. This is still a priority of mine so know that as soon as I can ship you guys a chapter, I will.

Don't forget to be awesome
    jzZP0sJ.png
    Hey guys/ gals! I got my laptop back and am working on taking the pictures. I may be able too have the next chapter up tomorrow.

If anyone wanted to give me scenarios they want to see incorporated, please send them my way and I'll see what I can do.
    jzZP0sJ.png
    edited July 2017
  • LluviaRainLluviaRain Posts: 2,199 Member
    I am so, so, sorry to hear about your Grandma. :'(
    Not sure what to put here... so hi
    I'm thinking I'll be able to post tomorrow, but if not tomorrow then definitely the day after. Send me your ideas!
    jzZP0sJ.png
    I know I said I would post, but school just started up for me and I'm getting in the swing of things. I do see time pockets to get things done with this, so perhaps just consider this a small hiatus. I will return, I promise! (Hopefully within a week)
    jzZP0sJ.png
    I've got a little chapter in the mixes going on. That may be posted on Wednesday if I'm lucky and not swamped with homework.

Please, if you want to add an idea to the story, tell me! I could use all the help I can get.
    jzZP0sJ.png
    edited July 2017
    I'm thinking new chapter tomorrow.
    jzZP0sJ.png
    Or tomorrow. I just had everything ready to publish and then accidentally closed the window. it took over an hour to get it all formatted, and I'm not willing or able to put that sort of time in today. But tomorrow is a better day.

(I feel like shouting foul expletives.)

Please send me things you'd like to happen, or anything at all. I don't get any comments on here, I'm not sure that people are actually reading this.

Seriously, say anything.

Cya tomorrow, folks.
    jzZP0sJ.png
    edited July 2017
    I'm working on the pictures for the next chapter and the chapter after that is already typed up and some of the pictures are taken. So no chapter this week, but who knows, maybe two next week? (If I'm lucky...)
    jzZP0sJ.png