Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Files

Quick Question. Would it be safe to delete any .sgi files for the Sims 4 from my computer? I play on a mac and whenever I go onto my All Files tab there are over 200 of those files. They don't load any photos or anything that I can check to see what they are. It just has a loading icon... but never loads. I went to locate those files in my actual Sims 4 folder and it is under the Tray folder. I have many files that I need to locate through my All Files tab and it is a big pain to have to shift through all those files in order to find one that I need. If there is no safe way to delete them, can someone help me relocate them to only be accessible through the Sims 4 folder (not in my AllFiles tab). Thank You.
Don't trust a song that's flawless

Comments

• Options
    BluebellFloraBluebellFlora Posts: 7,110 Member
    The All Files view is just that - all the files on your computer. It is not a folder where they are stored. You cannot move anything out from there because it is not a location to move anything from.

The Tray folder is your Library and Gallery items.
    apple-signature.png
  • Options
    Lunder89Lunder89 Posts: 155 Member
    If you want to, you can change the default folder when opening af Finder window. You can do that by opening the Finder preferences. Click the desktop, hold down the command key on the keyboard(CMD, often has this symbol: ⌘) and then the komma key.