Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

D.N.A. Request Team - Designing Nature & Architecture Just for You! ~CLOSED~

Comments

• Options
    DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    Glenkarri wrote: »
    Claim this one thanks

Date: June 14, 2016
    Username: staractor
    Page: Old Thread here
    Type: Residential Lot
    Description: Contemporary Home from Floor Plan, Sims 4
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

staractor please make contact at my Thread: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/643860/glenkarris-thread-for-d-n-a-builds/p1

Thank you! :)
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    Sandraelle wrote: »
    Claim this one thanks

Date: June 14, 2016
    Username: Storietime
    Description: Modern Home for Custom Sims 3 World
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

Friend request sent 14 July 2016
    please make contact at my Thread: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/643860/glenkarris-thread-for-d-n-a-builds/p1

Oops Vicki, I already claimed this one on July 8th here http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/14996111/#Comment_14996111 (and also in our private forum). Our secretary just hasn't had a chance to update the claimed status. Sorry about that.

Whoops.........no problems have fun, I'll grab something else later today. ;)

Thank you, both of you! I apologize for not having updated the list before now so as to avoid the confusion.
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    @Wishonmeh05 @DatSubmarineYourLookingFor @jlwatkins1848 @CAR0322 (Court322) I've added your requests to our Open Request list. Should you need to make any changes, please edit your original post and leave a message for me or post the alteration in our thread. If you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to ask. Thank you, and happy simming! :)
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member
    @DNARequestTeam After our request has been added to the open request list do we have to do anything, or just wait?
    Thanks.
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Options
    justbricejustbrice Posts: 348 Member
    Hi there. I've updated your request, but WrathofCath is building. Sometimes we take breaks between builds without going on unavailable status. :)

Oh okay. Well, I'll put her back on as one of the Preferred builder.
  • Options
    @DNARequestTeam After our request has been added to the open request list do we have to do anything, or just wait?
    Thanks.

Hi! All you need to do is wait. :) Once your request is claimed, the team member will contact you on your page, and leave a message on the thread. We recommend checking in on our Open Request list to see how close we're getting to your request so you know to watch for us. Thank you! :)
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    justbrice wrote: »
    Hi there. I've updated your request, but WrathofCath is building. Sometimes we take breaks between builds without going on unavailable status. :)

Oh okay. Well, I'll put her back on as one of the Preferred builder.

Fair enough, I went ahead and updated it. Thanks! :)
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    calmorezoocalmorezoo Posts: 8,105 Member
    edited July 2016
    for attention of Team Sec.

Please can you put this request on hold as it been 5 days and there has been no communication.

Claimed on 13th july
    By @Leilani
    Request for a sims3 residental build
    lot size 64/64 for Appaloosa or Aurora skies
    multi dewelling with 1main house and 2 smaller
    built for supernatural sims.

Thank you
    h2xmsbl]

• Options
    Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    Hello creative people! This threat is amazing and exactly what I've been looking for.
    I need this build for my story and I'm dreading the moment when I'll have to build it myself.

Request Form
    Residential Lot: Underground base
    Username: maladi777
    Sims 3 or 4?: Sims 4
    Type of build: Modern
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? I have all up-to-date EP, GP and SP
    Lot size (dimensions): no preference
    Color schemes for this build: preferably grey, white, bright white; but I'm open to anything that will fit the purpose of this building
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes, please
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Granite Falls
    Is communication required before the builder begins work? Yes.
    Additional instructions? Via PM, please. This building if for my story and I don't want to spoil anything, in case any of my readers comes here to lurk. I will give the architect more detailed descripiton in PM. I hope it is ok.
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • Options
    WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Hi @justbrice, I'm sorry but I'm no longer building in Sims 3... my computer just couldn't handle it. I only use Sims 4 now. I'm sorry for the confusion. :/
  • Options
    Hi @justbrice, I'm sorry but I'm no longer building in Sims 3... my computer just couldn't handle it. I only use Sims 4 now. I'm sorry for the confusion. :/

Hi @WrathofCath. Sorry to hear about your computer. Thanks for letting me know.
  • Options
    ElijahsBabyGurl9ElijahsBabyGurl9 Posts: 1,326 Member
    edited July 2016
    @Madame Secretary,
    I was just curious if the request for the Sim-look-alikes of Chelsea and Vaughn from Harvest Moon Island of Happiness/Sunshine Islands that I placed on April 28th, 2016 went unnoticed or was perchance forgotten about? I've had the Horse and family home for them completed but I'm still awaiting the Sims themselves. I'm not complaining, not by a long shot, just merely curious and a wee bit worried. I hope everyone is well and I'll continue to wait patiently for my two Sims. (while recovering from a 2nd degree sunburn O_O...ouch!) Thank you for your wonderful services you do here all of us Simmers appreciate it.

EBG9
  • Options
    romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    edited July 2016
    @Madame Secretary,
    I was just curious if the request for the Sim-look-alikes of Chelsea and Vaughn from Harvest Moon Island of Happiness/Sunshine Islands that I placed on April 28th, 2016 went unnoticed or was perchance forgotten about? I've had the Horse and family home for them completed but I'm still awaiting the Sims themselves. I'm not complaining, not by a long shot, just merely curious and a wee bit worried. I hope everyone is well and I'll continue to wait patiently for my two Sims. (while recovering from a 2nd degree sunburn O_O...ouch!) Thank you for your wonderful services you do here all of us Simmers appreciate it.

EBG9

Hi @ElijahsBabyGurl9, @Sandraelle finished them for you last month! You are all ready to go! :) Sunburn! Oooouch! Maybe they will help make you feel better. (Hugs)

Here's the link for you:

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/14936457/#Comment_14936457
  • Options
    calmorezoo wrote: »
    for attention of Team Sec.

Please can you put this request on hold as it been 5 days and there has been no communication.

Claimed on 13th july
    By @Leilani
    Request for a sims3 residental build
    lot size 64/64 for Appaloosa or Aurora skies
    multi dewelling with 1main house and 2 smaller
    built for supernatural sims.

Thank you

Got it. :) The claim will expire on July 20, and if you don't hear from her the request will sadly be cancelled July 27. Thanks for trying to reach her!
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    @Maladi777 Hi and welcome! I'm glad you found us. I've added your request to our Open Request list. Once your request is claimed the team member will leave a message on our thread with the claim, and will contact you to discuss the details. We'll be discreet. :)
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    justbrice wrote: »

Hi @WrathofCath. Sorry to hear about your computer. Thanks for letting me know.

Sorry about the confusion! I should have noticed that your request was for Sims 3. I've edited it appropriately. :blush:
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    romagi1 wrote: »
    @Madame Secretary,

EBG9

Hi @ElijahsBabyGurl9, @Sandraelle finished them for you last month! You are all ready to go! :) Sunburn! Oooouch! Maybe they will help make you feel better. (Hugs)

Here's the link for you:

@romagi1, Thanks for letting her know!
  • Options
    ElijahsBabyGurl9ElijahsBabyGurl9 Posts: 1,326 Member
    romagi1 wrote: »
    @Madame Secretary,

EBG9

Here's the link for you:

Madame Secretary
    Thank you for the quick response I was not aware that they had been completed (I'm sorry about that Sandraelle :(. ) Thank you for letting me know and I'm doing better thank you for the hugs they help. Thank you to all who did these requests for me it means allot!!
  • Options
    Sorry about the confusion! I should have noticed that your request was for Sims 3. I've edited it appropriately. :blush:

No problem. Thanks Madam Secretary. :smile:
  • Options
    SLpPUp.png
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    Hello all, hope your all having fun simming.
    Ive just finished creating a little build project of my own for Dragon Valley. so Im now sharing it with you, via the following link.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/895141/dragons-breath-a-calmorezoo-sims3-creation#latest

Ive also just set up a new sims3 build competition
    Called the Market Square, link bellow
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/895118/the-market-square-is-a-new-sims3-build-competition-now-open#latest
    Post edited by calmorezoo on
    h2xmsbl]

• Options
    edited July 2016
    for my next challenge id like to take the following request

Date: June 23, 2016
    Username: @justbrice
    Description: Big Brother Home for Custom Sims 3 World
    Preferred Creator: Calmorezoo or next available creator
    Claimed By:

I will now message @justbrice
    But Please can requester check into my communication thread link bellow.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/777920/calmorezoos-dna-coms-sims3-4-please-check-in-justbrice-leilani-please-go-todna/p1?new=1
    Post edited by calmorezoo on
    h2xmsbl]