Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Play and Share continued

Comments

• Options
    Zabeth0Zabeth0 Posts: 1,337 Member
    @Venus: Well, I'm glad you arne't using it while the fan isn't working- it's much cheaper to fix the fan than get a new motherboard! ;) Ah, you're fixing the fan, awesome! :D Be careful with static and dust, that's all I remember from my husband telling me about doing that...:D She really does. :D Even if Zelda's got it easy (relatively) with this first favor. :D

Glad to hear it! :D It's nice to have a laptop and a desktop, so you can play on the go. :D I hope Savannah remembers her mother at her wedding and helps Sage get the best wedding she can manage considering the whole celebrity thing vs Sage's natural inclinations. :D But I can imagine if they tried to do a wedding at the park with just friends and family, they might need bouncers to remove stalkers and paps and wedding crashers by the truckloads lol. :D Unless, of course, they could pull off a secret wedding somehow...perhaps by having a diversionary wedding elsewhere with actors from Sebastian's friends list. :D Or holograms. :D I'm glad Sierra's checking in! :D Hopefully the weather cooperates. :D

@Dreamerz: Well, I hope you get a nice, restful break. :D I'm glad you got the sale! :D (Two expansions, and they are quite different from each other, so you get more variety! Sim fu and tattoos! :D Inventing and relics! :D Incense burners and firemen! :D Vacations to get away from the very demanding professional jobs or professional jobs to immerse yourself in work after you've had it up to here with tombs! :D Ah, but I'm getting so carried away. :D I am excited for you, though. :D Well, it's probably going to feel pretty harsh moving from Isla Paradiso to Twinbrook...but hey, at least you don't have to worry about snow on palm trees lol. :D Lol @ "I rolled the wish to explore the WA destinations lol" :D Taking screenshots in the tombs can be quite a chore, though, I can understand why you might not have taken many. :D Fun, maybe later Robyn and him can spar. :D And they'll likely want to be able to meditate when they've got a toddler lol. :D Wow, cutting it close there! Well, at least Robyn waited for him to get back before going into labor! :D Lol @ pink burrito. :D If you have the mod that lets you go into CAS, you should be able to recolor the burrito. ;) Welcome, baby Kalie, even if we can't see her yet! (Austin: *otherwise brave but...* "Oh no! She's a monster, run!") ;) lol @ Austin's fruit bath! ;) That's not what they are talking about in nectar about it's 'legs' or giving it 'body!' ;) Lol @ popping the question..."Do you wanna order a pizz?" Lol @ 'I mean, who doesn't want pizza?" Aw, what a lovely green setting (with the WA unnervingly beautiful weather) for their engagement! :D Well, that's one way to ensure the weather holds up for the occasion! (Austin: *thinking* Maybe if I sit way over here she won't be able to tell I'm not drinking it...) (Robyn: *thinking* Since I'm sitting over here, at least he can't see my face when I drink it! Drinking your body nectar, honey, if you didn't have killer abs...) (Austin: "She's driving me to sobriety!")
  • Options
    @Ianlyn: Oh, cool! :D Wow, thanks for the screenshots. :D I hope your trip is wonderful! :D Also, I seem to have some left over notes here.. :D So, hopefully you'll see this when you get back. :D

Loved your LoTR reference! :D At 2+ hours to open it, I don't blame you! :D I'm glad you could save them! :D Wow, yeah, that's super creepy! So that's what Luis is supposed to look like. :D Nice makover of the indoor garden. :D It's nice to see you tried out options. :D Well, I'm sure it would have been one of his priorities as a computer whiz. :D Lol, so daycare by day, mixology by night! Should be an interesting life lol. :D (Quinn: "I'm here to drown my sorrows by making other sims drinks!") Should have an easy time dealing with super juiced people...after dealing with toddlers lol. :D It is an unusual combination but that makes it funnier. :D (Quinn: "I'd like to name the new drink...dirty diaper...no, I mean um, dancing, yeah, dirty dancing. Yeah, after the movie.") Wow, struggling to buy the kids stuff for Luis and straight into daycare! ;) Yeah, he'll get better, it just takes time...then you can imagine the other kids shouting 'play it again, Sam!' (See, his name even lines up, I couldn't resist.) ;)

@Jillbg: Well, in my universe they aren't as secretive...Zelda can still tell people she's a witch...she just can't share certain witch secrets...such as the way the universe will create new supernaturals if the minimum number is reached; this is an important secret for the witches since they are considered the most powerful supernaturals in my universe on account of their ability to cure or cause all the other supernaturals. Fairies let the witches think they are the most powerful, because it's a fun game, pretending to have less power than you do! :D Until the right moment. Oh, the look on their faces! Fairies are like magical hackers in my universe. :D So, anyway, the witches sort of maintain control over the others, and some part of that is by keeping their limits of powers hidden from the other supernaturals...that gives the other supernaturals the idea that witches have more power than they do. But all this is all specific to my universe, and I expect the rules in your universe are different, so I won't be surprised if Baba Yaga is a little bit different in a situation where she is not the top dog and the universe doesn't have the same rules. ;) I trust you to adjust her to your universe as you see fit. :D

Yeah, but is it actually how her mind functions, or is it just what she's telling them to get them to do what she wants them to do? ;) Granny knows what makes these witches tick. :D It's no mistake that she's phrased her question to Beatrice that way and guilt-ed her inner educator, or that she's sending Zelda off to free or leave a vampire teen in a cage. :D She always knows what they are going to choose before she offers them the choice. ;) Yeah, the first favor is going to be so easy compared to the second. ;)

Can't really tell you when, because I'm so slow... ;) Cool. :D I'll have to catch up later. :D
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    @jillbg they can be used to close off the random dogs and cats that shows up, but they do not
    work that well as they stil show up heh, my sim has so many animals atm.

@Zabeth0 I do not remember the cats name at the moment but the horse is thunder. It was a good festival
    but rained away as usual most often.
  • Options
    jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    @Silverofdreams30 What do you mean "close off"?
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    venusdemilosimsvenusdemilosims Posts: 1,918 Member
    edited July 2016
    Going to respond to comments later, still on laptop and internet is still dodgy due to renovations.

Screenshot-3092_zps7dbo8wqt.jpg

"Where are you?" asked Sage with concern to the person on the other end of the line, which happened to be her younger sister, Sierra.
    "If I told you, Sage, you wouldn't believe me."
    Sage managed a chuckle. "Knowing you, Sierra, probably not."

Ng6Gwg2.jpg

"Sage, I know your wedding is in a few days, but I don't know if I'll be able to come home."
    "Just tell me where you are."
    Sierra took a deep breath and whispered, "Lunar Lakes" breathlessly into her receiver.

Screenshot-3093_zpsav90iagd.jpg

"What?!? Lunar Lakes?!?" wondered Sage. "What are you doing there?"
    "It's a very long story that I can't explain in this conversation on the phone," Sierra rambled.
    Sage took a deep breath. She was accustomed to Sierra's rambling. Sierra, six simdays younger than Sage, was as different from her as two girls who came from the same womb could possibly be.
    Sage was a warm, gentle breeze. Sierra was a human tornado.

Screenshot-4_zpspzgbys1d.jpg

Sage and Savannah's pow-wow was, ironically enough, being held in Savannah's old room, which was now occupied by her youngest son, Sawyer. The only painting that belonged to Sawyer was a zebra - done by Savannah for him. Savannah's old treasure maps, collector jewels, even Sawyer's old baby monitor - still here.

Screenshot-3_zpszswqcxa9.jpg

"You were talking to Sierra, weren't you?" Savannah decided knowingly.
    jpnbanner2_zpscb7d2475.jpg header_zps436f0053.jpg

• Options
    msbeckycatmsbeckycat Posts: 3,445 Member
    My internet has been wonky for a few days
  • Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    @jillbg-Tad might get to hang one on the wall if their house wasn't so small that she'd had to sell the sketch.
    @Zabeth0 -I was mostly putting things in for toddlers at the nightclub so parents could still enjoy a date night without worrying about their child.I've got a Mod for Sims 2 that lets them bring toddlers out.I get my sims in both versions to learn to repair things so they can save on repair bills.I've got new interactions for children because of a new Mod I added.I love those CC laptops for my sims because they're cheap and even poor sims can afford those.
    @venusdemilosims -Great update!
    @msbeckycat -I've had that happen a few times.
    @Silverofdreams30 -Thanks for the comment.
    Storybrook County,Maine-Fall-1551.
    Tanner and Tracy Ivanovitch were both up early and getting ready for the day though they had stopped to change to warmer outfits for sleepwear,outerwear and everyday.
    27682599283_92a742b9b3.jpg
    They both studied inventing and fishing skills for most of the morning as the rain poured down outside.
    27682596323_869b5de888.jpg
    They decided to take study breaks later to play online social games on their iPads.
    27682593293_1da0af45e2.jpg
    They also stopped to eat and use washrooms at 5PM.
    27682227554_9ef3f127a1.jpg
    They both spent time trying for a baby in the haystack before leaving for work.
    27682223024_0d89f8cac7.jpg
    27682218754_47d131f299.jpg
    They got home and finished the new addition before getting into bed at 10PM.
    28016860960_886d6ba5de.jpg
    Eli and Ami Jankowsky were getting into bed between 10PM and 11PM.
    28016857660_35b3bfde84.jpg
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    @jillbg they just are there , so there is fewer cats and dogs showing up to that specific house,
    not sure which expansion pack they came with hehe.

@TadOlson Great update

@venusdemilosims Great update.
  • Options
    @TadOlson Aha! Maybe a baby soon for Tanner and Tracy? :D

@venusdemilosims Hmm. Just what I thought - Sierra won't make it! How will she be able to communicate with her sister? Especially if she needs help...

@Silverofdreams30 They came with Pets. I've put one of each in front of Old Bayou Oaks Mansion to attire strays, and now I understand why there aren't any! :s
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    Greetings from Lucky Palms!
    ArthurMoon20GrannyGrey202_zpskhc6p9zf.jpg
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    @jillbg -They must've taken precaustions against getting pregnant because it was just a practice run at trying for a baby and she's not pregnant according to the status check in MC.Great picture!
    Fargo-Fall-1840.
    Eli and Ami Jankowsky got up and decided to eat leftover subs for breakfast.
    28317187505_0d672fb4d1.jpg
    They both had a loving moment after breakfast before trying to find jobs.
    28317182675_7b0368daef.jpg
    They both fixed new subs for breakfast after finding they weren't filled.
    28317177775_9db9e75d78.jpg
    They both went up to practice on the charisma podiums later to earn some cash.
    28035496110_bdcb5708f7.jpg
    They both decided to work on paintings for a while since they had over 90000$ in cash.
    28035493320_288c73617d.jpg
    It was 5:30 in the evening when they broke off for dinner.
    28035490650_ef9245a2d2.jpg
    They both decided to get into the washrooms after dinner.
    28035488430_1c55eb8800.jpg
    It was about 7:30 when they were finishing up bathes and about to get to sleep.
    28238582581_86e621d463.jpg
  • Options
    @TadOlson You know what they say. Practice makes perfect! :D;) I'm sure it will happen soon!
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    Finally I've got the time needed to finish the Lucky Palms adventure. Here's the first part, part 2 will be up next Friday! Thanks again @CravenLestat for letting me use your Motel Love and your awesome patterns! <3<3<3

The Grey Witches Part II – Chapter 33 is published on my blog!

It’s all about Granny, Arthur and the Darer’s on their weekend in Lucky Palms. As usual things don’t go smoothly when Missy is around; They have a problem with their luggage and problems with the staff at their hotel…
    tgw-02-33-10.jpg?w=1000&h=600

Problems with the pool…
    tgw-02-33-13.jpg?w=1000&h=600

But thanks to Mr. Lestat, they spend a magic afternoon!
    tgw-02-33-27.jpg?w=1000&h=600
    tgw-02-33-33c.jpg?w=1000&h=600
    tgw-02-33-35.jpg?w=1000&h=600
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    @jillbg yeah I think they can be used to both discourage the pets and also courage them to arrive just click on them and see.
    Great update I have not played sims this week been a bt busy with world of warcraft haha a friend wanted me to go back for a bit
    and it has been fun playing.

@TadOlson Great update.

• Options
    qyiwoy.jpg

Zelda: When Granny and Beatrice left, Beatrice gave her one last apologetic look over her shoulder on the way off. Zelda tried to feel angry at her, but she just felt sorry that Beatrice was going to die so horribly. She had just started hating Beatrice and her hatred had been doused when Granny had humiliated her and told Zelda about her family. It made Zelda feel weak. She remembered Deedee asking her to just drop the revenge and be there when Rafael woke up. It was so tempting; she wanted to do whatever she had to do to get him into bed so she could just curl up with him with his body heat, his heartbeat and his breathing all working again and lots of blankets and not think about any of this...but then she imagined Rafael asking her if the vampire who had done this to him had been dealt with...she wanted to be able to comfort him and tell him he was safe, that the vampire was ashes...but she also wanted to be there when he woke up. If she hurried, she could do both. She wasn't entirely reckless; she decided to stop and get the deathflower from inside the house. She wouldn't need it, likely, but this way she didn't forget... she'd probably teleport straight to the cursed house right after this. She just wanted to get this done!

Time for revenge! She would burn the vampire who had had tormented Rafael and her. Yeah, Lavinia thought she was safe, in Granny's warded 'cursed' house, surrounded by her minions...but Zelda would take that away. One of the best parts about having an ancient spell book was that some of the old spells bypassed the normal rules; she had a summoning spell that could reach into a well warded house and pluck out whomever she wanted! As far as she knew of, she had the only spell book with that spell in it- none of the other witches seemed to use it- though she supposed Granny probably knew it. Zelda didn't dare use this spell in the basement where Rafael was unconscious and Deedee was working on curing him; she decided to set up a place to fight Lavinia outside. Well, fight implied that Lavinia had a chance...she really didn't, and Zelda didn't really feel bad about that. A fight between a witch and a vampire was always one sided in one direction or the other depending on the circumstances such a fight took place. Giving Lavinia a fighting chance was simply sacrificing herself. Though she wasn't going to play it as safe as some witches would; she liked things exciting.

She set up a 'lamp' she'd gotten from killing Dahlia and raiding her magical stuff. Dahlia had servant vampires; she'd had them scared for their lives- not just the sort of fear for their networks that vampires had for witches in general; because she'd use vampires against other witches, she'd had to make certain the vampires were more afraid of her than the witches she sent them after. She was worse than a boss vampire. She'd caught vampires in silver chains and stood them in a circle of these lamps- the lamps that magically summoned sunlight from elsewhere. A vampire chained up in the middle of several of these lamps was not only slowed down but if left there would slowly smolder to death; slower than if they were trapped out in the sunlight. Zelda had used to hear their cries sometimes from the floor above her, when she was in the cage...and never knew what they were until later. Zelda wasn't going to kill Lavinia slowly- she just wanted the thin sunlight effect to slow her down so that Zelda could summon her closer. She wanted Lavinia to know this was an execution. And to have an adrenaline rush, if vampires could, anyway. Zelda was going to give her a much better death than she'd tried to give Zelda. Quick and exciting! Almost like a proper witches' death without the threat of having her conscious ripped out and put into a statue.

iyhdox.jpg

Zelda: It was a shame she'd have to burn such a pretty dress, but at least she didn't catch Lavinia in her pajamas. Did vampires wear pajamas? Wouldn't pajamas and slippers rather spoil the effect of them tricking people into thinking they were dead when they were sleeping like the dead, not breathing, on their altar beds? For all she knew, that dress could be Lavinia's pajamas. Earrings and all.

2604mrb.jpg

Zelda: She had to wait around for the summoning magic to finally let go, otherwise her fire would not land on Lavinia and might go through the rift and out into the place Lavania was summoned from...and she was trying not to kill 'innocent vampires'...if such a thing existed. They were vampires. She was pretty sure she was going to leave the vampire in the cage, after all, he was only a vampire and they were all evil plasma sucking dark-magic-monsters anyway, and inter network warfare would keep the vampires too busy to mess with them again. Probably. But Deedee's reminder that most vampires didn't have a choice what they were being forced to do chipped away at her. Even chickens didn't deserve to live in cages as far as Zelda was concerned...but she tried to assure herself that if there was a use for a cage, containing a dark-magic-fueled-fang-monster that fed on plasma was probably it. She was so weak! This shouldn't even be a dilemma for her, Deedee was making her weak!

970h8p.jpg

Zelda: Drawing in magic from her aura and ordering it into magical fire in the wand felt so right, she loved it. It was also nearly effortless for her at this point...like breathing in clean air and then exhaling. She did not like 'holding her breath'. She did though, just to see what Lavania said.

2ilk1e8.jpg

Lavinia: "Wait! I didn't have a choice! You know vampires have to serve witches or they'll disband our networks and leave us at the mercy of our enemies!"

2vljmee.jpg

Zelda: Zelda wasn't fooled by the trick; Lavinia's body language was of surrender and terror, but she lunged for Zelda.

2e1c7fd.jpg

Zelda: If Zelda had hesitated or answered with words instead of fire, she'd be Lavinia's juice box right now. So, maybe she wasn't that weak, after all.

2gtx5hz.jpg

Zelda: "Whatever, deathbreath."
  • Options
    wolfkomoki1wolfkomoki1 Posts: 5,053 Member
    Raina is 77 days [10 weeks, 7 days] into her pregnancy. Feeling cooped up in her house, she decided to go to the summer festival with Cornelia.
    After getting a greeting card photo, Raina decided to try to get a prize from the claw machine.
    gKOnLsG.jpg

Cornelia eats some icecream.
    0T81fKN.jpg

Raina decided to get some food after failing at the claw machine.
    valTKyU.jpg
    oJsICqq.jpg

Cornelia boasts about her grandchildren.
    2QC66FM.jpg

Raina plays Smack a gnome aka Whack a mole.
    VxDZIu8.jpg

6JSxk49.png?1
  • Options
    @jillbg Looks like the Darers had a blast!

@wolfkomoki1 I love Raina's hair! She and Cornelia look like they had fun at the festival!

@TadOlson Nice updates. Just finished installing Sims 2 UC on the laptop.

@Zabeth0 Ah yes! Go Zelda! Not sure who Lavinia is, but glad to see she got what she deserved.

@Silverofdreams30 Thanks for the comment. Looks like your sims are coming along well.

Screenshot-22_zpsnct0mkxz.jpg

Back at Sims University, Kaydence Jolina-Plumb was still recruiting peers for her campus group, knowing that within days she would have to return to Sunset Valley for her cousin's wedding.

Screenshot-3_zpsmxtzhzfv.jpg

She bitterly complained about the low quality of a recent book she'd read to one of her classmates...

Screenshot-7_zps4yerrgn5.jpg

He wasn't interested.

Screenshot-11_zpsovavqfw2.jpg

Later, Kaydence invited the young man, known as Raj Urkel, to come to her group meeting.

Screenshot-13_zpsumeadvwj.jpg

"What are you doing?" Raj asked. "What's a pretty girl like you doing talking about ridiculous conspiracy theories?"

Screenshot-10_zpsx7xqzrfi.jpg

"It's not a mere conspiracy theory," Kaydence explained calmly. "It's been proven that these aliens have been abducting sims, and they've been doing it for years. As it was explained to me by someone who was abducted, they prefer the male anatomy for procreation. The reasons for this are still unclear."

Screenshot-8_zpsriuthstq.jpg

Finally Raj perked up. "Your, um, story is interesting, but I'm afraid I'm going to have to pass on your meeting. Maybe some other time."

Screenshot-14_zpsmasucztt.jpg

Later Kaydence and Raj were joined by Aaron Matthews, the perennial college student who had been the classmate of Kaydence's cousins AJ and Sierra. He was now the mascot. Kaydence's apparent comfort around males could very well have been because she was, for the most part, raised by a man - her father, Sebastian. Not only that, but other than her love of shopping and makeup, her interests didn't exactly fit in with most of the other girls her age.

• Options
    @venusdemilosims I think the Darer's kind of take it like it comes, and sometimes that's the best philosophy! :D
    Kaydence really has the most important traits defining the typical girl (lol!) I bet that Raj guy has already been abducted...
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    @jillbg Yep Kaydence is very girly, she likes to look good, she likes the color pink, and she likes fashion. At the same time, she's very bright and is interested in science and techy things. At times she is too smart for her own good, lol. However there are signs that this time around at college she is making the effort to be more social, even though it doesn't necessarily come naturally to her.

Screenshot-2303_zpsvajwg77m.jpg

Former ghost hunter Savannah Jolina-Plumb had mixed feelings about the upcoming release of the new movie about ghost hunters, shining a light on female members of her profession. The renowned paranormal researcher and best selling novelist was teaching a university course this semester on detecting specters in the wild.

Screenshot-2304_zpsrxxna4uf.jpg

Lizzie Dahlberg paid close attention to Savannah's lecture, listening to her every word. Aspiring ghost hunters and other students interested in paranormal phenomena had signed up for the elective course in the science and technology department.

Screenshot-2297_zpsxhlgu9b5.jpg

Savannah was spending her off hours, though, planning her daughter's wedding.

Screenshot-3645_zpskwnfnznm.jpg

The upcoming nuptials of the bohemian Sage, known to hold protest rallies in the rain on the steps of city hall, were never far from Savannah's mind. But Sage had made it clear she didn't want a huge wedding: she wanted only friends and family there, at a small ceremony in the park.

The logistics of that, though, made a small wedding fairly unlikely. The Jolina-Plumbs themselves were a large clan, spread out among several worlds.

Screenshot-111_zpsirvklgv8.jpg

Years earlier, though, Savannah had been involved in her own wedding planning, and indeed she'd been even more involved in her wedding than Sage was. For starters, Savannah's relationship with her mother, Shandra, was strained - much more so than her relationship was with Sage now.

Screenshot-310_zpsgytqrmnp.jpg

At the time of Savannah's wedding, she was already the mother of two children, Imsety and Satis, who she'd adopted from Egypt while seeking three ancient relics there.

Screenshot-2565_zpsjrvadk4a.jpg

Even on the very day of the wedding, Savannah and Shandra argued.

Screenshot-2306_zpsvrd8rd1l.jpg

Now, while lecturing her paranormal studies courses at university, Savannah had doggedly followed her own path. In their own ways, each of her daughters had done the same.

Screenshot-2289_zpswcffzy2e.jpg

How do I make sure Sage gets the park wedding she wants, Savannah wondered as she reviewed her notes for the next class, while making sure the whole family gets to attend?

• Options
    @jillbg -It's just taking time for them to find jobs because the right ones aren't coming up.
    @Zabeth0 -Great update!
    @wolfkomoki1 -Great update!
    @venusdemilosims -I hope you enjoy it.Thanks for the comment.Great update!
    Storybrook County,Maine-Fall-1551.
    Eli and Ami Jankowsky were both up early and ready for the day before it got light enough out to tend the daily chores.
    28055607250_7336e2178a.jpg
    Eli tended the garden after breakfast and Ami was already writing on his computer.
    28055604600_1461833218.jpg
    They both spent most of the morning writing on their computers until it was time to get ready for work.
    27721572113_72561b9a07.jpg
    They left for work at 3PM and wouldn't get home until about 7PM.
    27721371874_06c59c91c6.jpg
    Eli ate some leftover mac and cheese before getting into bed after work and they were both asleep by 8PM.
    27721368284_88074aa2fa.jpg
  • Options
    @venusdemilosims Great update, thanks not played
    any sims this week yet but Il like the new sim so far he he.

@TadOlson Great update

@Zabeth0 Great update
  • Options
    @Silver: Well, I'm glad you had fun anyway, rain and all. ;)

@Venus: I'm glad to see you back, and I hope things get easier for you now! :D

Well, at least her family knows where she is now...even if it's all the way out at Lunar Lakes, off planet and she might not be able to make it to the wedding. :D Good job contrasting the sisters personalities. :D I particularly liked: "Sage was a warm, gentle breeze. Sierra was a human tornado."

Lavinia is the actual name of the vampire that bit Rafael and had most of the control over him until Deedee hit him with that sleeping elixir...the one that if Rafael isn't cured of being a vampire or she didn't die very soon...would have control of Rafael again once he woke up. Basically, she tried to kill Zelda and planned on killing Deedee next using Rafael as the weapon. That one. ;) Just so you know. :D (I've variously referred to her as the vampire acrobat, the vampire boss, the sadist, the female voice in Rafael's head...if that helps connect the pieces from the various updates...) Not a nice vampire. :D Also Zelda's not buying the 'I didn't have a choice' thing, because if she didn't have a choice, she'd have talked about how Beatrice somehow motivated more fear than the network fear...like Dahlia had. That was just the vampire trying to take advantage of her growing doubts. :D

Well, it does sound crazy, but Kaydence has actually had more experience than I expect he expects her to have had. ;) Riding in an alien car to Lunar Lakes, having family members and boyfriend abducted and all. :D Well, it looks like Savannah has plenty of female students interested in the field. :D Why is she worried about the new movie? Did anyone consult with her on it or is she concerned it's going to be the empty-calories badly-researched fantasy version of things like most Hollywood depictions? :D Is she worried that there will be a lot of young girls trying to live out this fantasy that aren't prepared for the realities of dealing with people who lived in a world that has been knocked down and rebuilt over...or the parts of the job that aren't glamorous and aren't put in movies?

Well, I'm glad Savannah and Sage have a much better relationship, hopefully that will help with the trust of setting it up...maybe Savannah will have a better idea of how to get her what she wants instead of feeling obligated to make it a full celebrity thing, but still letting the family attend. :D Hopefully the weather cooperates with an outdoor wedding...and hopefully they can have it in such a difficult place to get to that the paps can't get there and make it a pain. :D Or during a time that the paps have to be elsewhere, covering some other celebrity event. :D Or some kind of top secret ninja outdoor wedding. :D What a conundrum! :D

@TadOlson: Yeah, and not have to worry about being shamelessly hit on by every repair woman or man! ;) Makes sense. :D There is sometime nice about spending as long as possible in a nice dry house when it's raining like that out there. :D Hopefully they were reading things that intrigued them and not just 'studying' to be studying. ;) Well, it's good to do loving things so you feel more romantic than like you're just keeping a roomate. :D Good they are keeping the romance going, no one wants to feel taken for granted. ;) Sounds like they doing good on cash! ;) They can certainty afford the paints and canvases! :D

Well, they got up early, nothing seems to have broken and they got to bed early, must have been a nice day! :D

@Jillbg: Firstly, I love this update, and I'm trying not to quote everything at you, so, keep that in mind. ;) It's nice to see Arthur's inner planner getting to come out, since usually Granny has something specific in mind, this is a chance for her to take a break and let him run wild lol. (If such a thing can be called running wild. ;) ) (Arthur: "Running wild? No. Briskly walking? Yes. We'll get a brisk walk in!")

It's fun to compare the brochure to what happens... since brochures are usually clearly written in fantasy land. ;) I think you did a great job of making that pic with the plane wing there, very nice. :D Lol @ Bruch. ;) Juan is definitely Missy's equal as comedy gold. ;) Lol, well, at least their luggage got to go to Isla Paradiso. I'm sure it's having a lovely vacation! ;) Ah, yeah, paperwork ping pong...gotta love it. ;) Lol @ Fickle travel version. Yeah, they are definitely not dressed for 79 degrees Fahrenheit! :D Lol- I also thought she meant bandits, like old west bandits! :D I can only imagine what Juan would do then. (Juan: "My money or my life? Hold yer horses, I gotta make up my mind!") Oh no! Not only lost luggage but a receptionist who makes Missy seem to have it all together! lol Hot coffee on the keyboard, that's an expensive mistake! What a mess! Lol, she got out the paper log when it's from 1997! Lol @ 'You can see everything...if there ain't no TV tonight, I reckon we can pull one of these fancy couches outside and pick our show, hehe...' Oh, how did I know when they said fancy shops that Juan would be against shopping? Lol @ teasing him with the 'Please don't disturb' card! Well, at least she'll get a nightie as a souvenir! ;) Not a souvenir she can show, and not practical for walking around in today, but something's better than nothing. ;) Lol @ Arthur looking even under the waterbed for the promised extra bed. :D They can't say that he didn't given them the benefit of the doubt! :D Lol @ "It's been almost 20 minutes, Arthur. We can see the reception from here.' So far, they've taken it all in stride, but alas, when you're too nice and flexible about things, sometimes people don't take you seriously. Though it would be better if Granny or Arthur talks to them about it, than if they sick Missy or Juan on her lol. :D Lol @ "I might even keep it, this color suits me better anyway!" Oh, Missy! Lol, well, hey, Juan, if you can't be bothered to go shopping for things to wear, she's going to have to make adjustments to your wardrobe directly, to make it match the circumstances...and then you're going to have to buy new pants when you get home...but at least you're not spending the money on the fancy shops, right? ;) Lol @ the swimming pool! What a vacation! Still, some of the craziest make for great stories later...she'll probably give Taiga lots of laughs telling her about this comedy of errors when she gets back. :D Lol @ "That's a euphemism." So glad that Mr. Lestat stopped in to try to straighten everything out, and knows what's going on! :D Aw- how cute, Arthur doesn't want to go to an entirely different room, even if he's got to sleep on the couch. :)

<3 "Don't feel bad, Arthus. This motel business could fall apart if he can't trust the employees to take care of the clients correctly." Very true. :D Lol @ Granny thinking an insect on the lens was a monster. :D (And considering, she knows that monsters are real, that was probably a bit of a scare!) (Granny: "A demon claw, here! Oh no! Oh, wait. Now don't I feel silly.") ;) Lol, yeah, the fearsome turkey, though considering how we're behaving as of late, it might fit us better.. ;) What a beautiful surprise! :D I'm sure he 'forgot' it on purpose! Lol @ "whatever, as long as it has an umbrella!" Ah, Jacussis, those are nice and fun...but they sure make the pools seem cold lol. :D Lol @ "Nice for you." Lol @ "I never thought you'd have to struggle so much just to lounge peacefully!" Good thing that Miss King understands! ;) Hopefully she thinks the old couples are cute and not annoying her lol. :D Granny looks so happy! :D (Love the pic with her mirrored glasses and that smile). :D Lol @ "Arthur! How can you say so?" It sounds like they got their jacussi time just in time, before everyone started arriving! :D Lol @ "fleasneeds!" Oh no! Missy always says the wrong thing! ;) Lol @ "Poor girl has no fashion sense at all." Lol @ Lina thinking she's too fat and ugly to be there when she's comparing herself to the girl in purple. Hopefully her son makes it without the wish. ;) Lol @ "I'll definitely bring you along next time the summer festival is in town.' ;) Lol @ "You know he doesn't like throwing away his money." That's definitely Juan. :D But even if they got rich, I'm pretty sure he'd still guard it like a dragon lol. :D Sounds like they got a good run of the culinary scene. :D That was a beautiful sunset! :D It's a pity the photographer couldn't have waited...or maybe caught the kiss and sold them an extra picture! But they are definitely getting closer. :D Oh no! Lol @ "Lucky I dn't have any jewelry to be in there..." Lol @ their um...sweet nothings are always funny. ;) (This isn't slop) lol. :D

@wolfkomoki: Ah, the Claaaw! :D Well, no one wins every time. :D Lol- looks like Raina wore herself out playing games. :D

• Options
    I played a bit sims 3 today here is some more screens from Eves ( not Evie hehe) day.

[img][/img]Screenshot-8_zpseuxgckxh.jpg

As Eve had settled inthe house, she went outside to take care of her animals.
    First it was Spots turn to be brushed, she tried to spend an equal amount of time with all the animals.

[img][/img]Screenshot-6_zpswucekji2.jpg

While Eve were busy with Spot, Thunder socialized with Socks.

[img][/img]Screenshot-13_zps0ub14gvq.jpg

Eve spent some time with Thunder to before putting him in for the night.

[img][/img]Screenshot-18_zpswzpqxfqy.jpg

one get tierd after playing

[img][/img]Screenshot-21_zpsbsbkjnyr.jpg

and hungry to

[img][/img]Screenshot-26_zpsbh3v38vu.jpg

[img][/img]Screenshot-28_zpsl4menyhu.jpg

Socks having fun while everyone is asleep

That is all for now

• Options
    edited July 2016
    @Silverofdreams30 Eve is cute with her pets. Their bond is so realistic.

@Zabeth0 Nope, not even close to normal and won't be for some time. We're still in renovations and can't find anything, lol. Although I did manage to find my disks to install Sims 3 on the laptop... I'm only using the laptop until I can get the desktop part in and fixed. Even though I love how fast and relatively lag-free the laptop is...

Thanks for the clarification on who Lavinia is. I wasn't entirely sure. Yeah, she's not a nice individual.

Yep, Sage knows where she is and knows at least some of what the situation is, at least, what Sierra will tell her, lol. Sierra is notoriously secretive anyway, after all, it took basically an act of Congress to get Sierra to finally admit she'd hacked into Fort Starch. ;)

As for Kaydence, yeah, Raj falls into the category of a fairly typical guy, underestimating her because of her looks. She's going to encounter that a lot in her field, you know, she shouldn't 'look like she does' and know as much as she does. Sure, her mother is a pop star, which is the main reason she looks like she does, but like you point out, she's also had the rather unusual life experiences of having had family members and her boyfriend get abducted by aliens, having herself traveled off-planet, met aliens, and written about futuristic topics in her book/world.

All this is going on while Savannah is planning her daughter's wedding. (It was an oblique reference to the real-life Ghostbusters movie that came out this week). Not only wasn't Savannah consulted about this particular film, the Simland version, but she wasn't even contacted, and you can imagine she's a little sore about it. She and Sage have a good relationship now, but it wasn't always this way.

Screenshot-27_zpsnel24jed.jpg

"Sierra's in Lunar Lakes," Sage told her mother. "She said it was a possibility she won't be able to make it back for the wedding." She let out a deep sigh.

Screenshot-26_zpsmponuhqa.jpg

Savannah looked at Sage. "This is Sierra we're talking about," she reminded her. Did Savannah know something she wasn't telling Sage?
    Post edited by venusdemilosims on

• Options
    @Silverofdreams30 -Thanks for the comment.Great update!
    @venusdemilosims -I hope things get better for you soon.
    @Zabeth0 -I had them learn to do repairs themselves because it's cheaper to fix it themselves and they want to master as many skills as they can.
    I can't play sims when there's a thunderstorm warning out in our area.
    Glen Harbor Outtakes.
    Glen Harbor at night in the spring of 1663.
    27672193730_12269f2711_c.jpg
    Eli and Ami Jankowsky cooking at home.
    28378287305_7db0d36e27_c.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top