Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

**Creations by masajo** **Villa dei Fiori**

Comments

• masajomasajo Posts: 5,993 Member
    Many thanks @StSciurus very kind of you, using only a few packs was quite a discipline and certainly challenging :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    The exterior design and wall texture of Dark Waters looks very nice! :) It looks very nice how the windows are placed in the build. Very nice pool and water fountains feature area in the front patio area! The plants hedging on the edges of the lot looks very nice and complements so well with the texture of the exterior walls. Very nice layout of the build. The sunken outdoors living and bar patio is very nice! Sims will enjoy sitting relaxing on the sofas or armchairs there or sittting on the stools having a drink and chat in the sunshine and listening to radio music. The green colour of the seats looks very nice, and the plant and candles on the coffee table look calming. Very nice outdoors dining patio! Sims will enjoy cooking meals on the BBQ and eating the food at the dining table in the outdoors air. The candles on the table and bottles on the BBQ wall are great and nice touches there. The ground texture throughout the build looks very nice.Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The basement art nook is great! Sims will enjoy painting on the easel there. The art decor in the room looks great! Very nice brown, black and grey colour scheme of the interior rooms. The bedroom is very nice! The overlapping circular floor rugs look very nice there. The corner of windows looks great! Very nice overlapping mirrors! The plants are nice touches on the bedside tables. The wall texture in the rooms looks very nice. Very nice dining room! The flower is a nice touch on the dining table, and it looks great the way the plants and candles are placed on the wall shelves. It looks a calm place to enjoy eating a meal. Very nice living room! Sims will enjoy sitting resting there on the black sofas having a chat, drinking coffee and listening to music. The fruit bowl is a nice touch on the coffee table. The coffee machine and stereo nook looks great!
    It is a very nice home! :)
  • RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Whispering Woods is a cozy cabin retreat! :smiley:
    I like your architecture, very pretty and wooden! Love that some rustic feel! The wraparound porch looks very spectacular and wonderful roofing work too! Your landscaping is very pretty! Love the ivies within the architecture! Very vibrant backyard too! And your interior, beautiful! Love that charming feel with some luxurious touches! The woodworking shed looks very fabulous! The kids room is very wonderfully done too!
    I love it! I already added this to my faves and best of luck on Humble Home Real Estate challenge! :smiley:

Dark Waters is very fantastic bachelor pad! :smiley:
    I like your architecture, very fantastic design and shape! Love that contemporary and minimalist feel with some wooden feel! Your landscaping is very fabulous! Love the pool with a fountain out front! I also love the hedging around the house! The backyard patio looks very warm too! And your interior, amazing! Very sleek color choices! Love the secret art room at the basement.
    I love it! I already added this to my faves and best of luck on Various Build Challenge! :smiley:
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • TheoriesOfHappinessTheoriesOfHappiness Posts: 1,126 Member
    so in love with periwinkle park <3
    Dear @rosemow a very big thank you for your beautifully detailed review, a true pleasure to read and bringing much happiness :) Wishing you a very happy and wonderful week :)
    Thank you very much dear @RyeCris16 for your beautiful words and support, really appreciate your wonderful kindness :)
    Lovely to see you here @TheoriesOfHappiness many thanks for stopping by and leaving your wonderful words :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • TheoriesOfHappinessTheoriesOfHappiness Posts: 1,126 Member
    @masajo
    i'm not ashamed to admit i have half of your lots saved to my game now, decorating willow creek mainly
    Wow, that's amazing @TheoriesOfHappiness I am totally lost for words and can't thank you enough, you've really made my day :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    edited July 2016
    Los Abrigos

Starters are most certainly not my strongest point so when I saw the Starter Showoff challenge hosted by @pronterus I was definitely inspired as this is an area I really need to practice in :) The challenge was to create a home for a family of four in Oasis Springs with a budget of 18.500, using base game only, with beige being the client's preferred colour. I'm not totally happy with this build but here it is :)

Download Link

gKTt26P.png

u1DlZL7.jpg
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Los Abrigos is a very nice starter! :) The exterior design of the home looks very nice! The roofing and the middle tower looks great! Nice texture of the exterior walls, and the dome shaped windows gives a great look to the build. The flowers look nice in the front garden with the cactus in the midst of them. The plants look great beside the garage door. Very nice interior of the home. The layout is very nice! The animal wall pattern looks cute in the kids room! It is nice that there is a study desk table there for the sims to enjoy sitting at the table using the computer. The panda lamp on the bedside table looks cute! The leafy picture on the master bedroom wall is nice for sims to see when getting up in the mornings. The kitchen nook is very nice. The hanging pans, utensils and paper towel are great kitchen touches there. Sims will like looking out through the kitchen windows whilst cooking meals there. Very nice sofa seat sitting area in the living room for sims to enjoy resting there having a read of a book with the sunlight coming in onto them . The corner plant is a nice touch of nature.
    It is a very nice starter home! :)
  • StSciurusStSciurus Posts: 1,580 Member
    I think you've done a remarkable job, @masajo ! :smiley: You've managed to get so much into the home for the price!
    Thank you very much dear @rosemow for your kind and wonderful words, always very uplifting and bringing lots of happiness, your lovely kindness is always very much appreciated :)
    Big thank you @StSciurus for your generous comments, I must admit this was a tough challenge for me :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Masajo, Whispering Woods is So Charming and cozy! I love the shape of the exterior with its cute porch and pretty greenery. The interior is beautifully done with lovely colors and decor. :smile:

Dark Waters is a Cool modern with perfect colors and design choices! I really love all the rich, warm tones and the cool pop of green on the deck. :)

Los Abrigos is such a cute little desert home! Love the cactus and potted plants out front. Interiors are lovely! Very nicely done for such a low price. I wish you the best of luck, in each of these challenges. :blush:<3
  • RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Los Abrigos is a beautiful starter! :smiley:
    I like your architecture, very wonderfully done! Love that rustic turret out front and wonderful roofing work, you puzzled out very completely! Your landscaping is pretty! Adorable desert garden out front! And your interior, beautiful! Love how you toned down the use of furniture and decors in this build while keeping up the under 18.5K!
    I love it! I already added this to my faves and best of luck on Starter Showoff challenge! :smiley:
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
    Thank you so much @WrathofCath for your beautiful words and good wishes, very kind of you and very much appreciated :)
    Many many thanks @RyeCris16 for your lovely words, you always make me very happy with your wonderful support and kindness :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Whispering Trees

This is my entry for BnS48, to create a four bedroom (to be designed in the favourite colour of each member), four bathroom house for four band members on a 40x30 lot (or larger) and to include a garage, gym and music studio .. all for under 60K .. what a challenge :)

Download Link

G3fgFDn.png

T3OxAv8.jpg

aWpu8xn.jpg

More pics here
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Whispering Trees is a very nice home! :) Very nice exterior of the home! The stone texture of the front exterior wall looks nice. The windows look very nice how they are used in the build, creating a nice light filled home. The greenery is a nice touch on the front windows, and the tree flower lantern lights on the upper balcony looks pretty. It looks great how the terrain paint has been used to create the front pathway steps! The enlarged car in the driveway is great ! The zen decor item looks calming in the entrance area. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home. The wall texture in the dining, living and kitchen area looks very nice. Very nice dining nook! It looks nice the way the half walls separate off the area. The yellow colour of the dining seats and sofa in the living looks sunny, and gives a great look and effect with the colour of the walls. Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofa in the living room watching tv. The candles and zen decor items will relax them as they look at them after band practice. The yellow flowers picture complements very well with the yellow seating The fruit bowl and wall knives are great kitchen touches in the kitchen. Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms! It looks nice that each have their own type of style. The gingham bedhead wall pattern in the first bedroom looks nice and the plants wall decor and leafy wall picture are nice touches of nature in the room. The guitar patterned bed in the second bedroom suits a musician well! Nice corner armchair sitting nook for sims to enjoy resting. The pink colour scheme of the third bedroom looks very pretty! The fairy pictures on the bedhead wall are a nice touch in the room. The grey and brown colour scheme of the fourth bedroom looks stylishly nice. The hanging wall robe is a nice home touch. The separate music studio building looks great! The sims will enjoy practising playing their music there. The open doors look great!
    The home is very nice! :)
    A very big thank you dear @rosemow for your kind and wonderful words, always a pleasure to read :) Really surprised myself with this challenge as I never thought it possible to build a 4 bed house with all the extras on a 60K budget :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • lisi_jalisi_ja Posts: 542 Member
    @masajo Whispering Trees looks awesome!! I especially love the yellow & black color scheme <3
    Thank you so much for your kind words @lisi_ja very much appreciated :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    Naoki is amazing! Great lines and contrast. Love the blue bordered rug effect you achieved in the bedroom. Keeping up with all your builds is like full time work because you just keep putting out awesome stuff! Keep on building!
    5sXtTqH.png
    Big thank you @Ash072 for your wonderful words, really appreciate your kindness and support :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    HI masajo already see these to lovely builds in the gallery. :) Los Abrigos is a wonderful starter so much for so little, Whispering Trees is a pretty modern family home beautifully decorated. Hugs Folly
    Many thanks for all your kindness and support both here and in the Gallery @follyfoot very much appreciated :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Shenanigans

This is friendly and inviting old Irish pub, designed, landscaped and decorated in typical green, white and gold, with antiquated dark wood. Ground floor bar and activity room with beer garden and bbq at the rear. Small and cosy bar on the first floor leading to games room, WCs and balcony. Created for Humble Homes Real Estate Challenge 2, built in the heart of Windenburg :)

Download link

p47OZPG.png

r7tWvbk.png

DIVs3jd.png

PdzmjmY.png

fnkXg0v.png

Iuxk27w.png

More pics here

uzE2H1V.jpg
    Shenanigans is such a very nice warm and homely looking Irish pub! :) Very nice exterior design of the venue! The peaked roofing looks great! The brick texture of the exterior, the planter and flower boxes and the floral greenery on the exterior looks so very nice! The flowers in the front garden area look very pretty! The green, white and gold colour scheme of the build looks very nice. The menu board on the outside front wall is a great touch! The side stairs leading to the upper balcony look great! Sims will enjoy sitting at the tables there looking out at the views. Very nice outdoors dining area for sims to enjoy cooking meals on the grill and eating the food in the sunshine at the umbrella covered table. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the pub! The wall panelling looks nice. The bar area looks very nice ! The drinks display shelves and penants there look great how they are placed there. Sims wil enjoy sitting on the stools having a drink from the bar and a chat. The flowers on the counter are nice for sims to see when sitting there. Nice games area for sims to have fun playing the llama tabletop game and listening to the music from the juke box. The private bar room on the upper level is very nice. The candles are pretty on the counter. The types of curtains used in this and the other rooms in the venue and the green colour of them looks very nice! The sporting trophies on the wall in the corner nook look great! The keg and top hat statue are great touches in the room. Sims will have fun playing foosball and darts in the game room and enjoy watching tv there also . The black patterned floor rug gives a nice look in the room.
    It is a very nice pub venue for sims to enjoy visiting! :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top