Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

**Creations by masajo** **Villa dei Fiori**

Comments

• masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    You are more than kind @vethesims thank you very much for your wonderful words :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Xerxes

Started this build with the hope of keeping it under 50K, but got a little carried away! Xerxes is a modern family home which covers three floors and has two balconies leading from the upper floors at the rear. There is a bbq patio at the back with a hot tub and swimming pool at the front :)

https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/73DAAF1B3A2611E687984B8D1B5F3037?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=cevans1962&max=50&maxis=false

CrSod31.png

zDpoDL0.jpg

who4Bay.jpg

YJKunhq.jpg
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,594 Member
    Xerxes is a very nice home is a very nice home! :) Very nice exterior design of the home! The exterior colour looks very nice. The large windows look very nice in the home, with the shade blinds on them. The water fountains going into the front swimming pool is a nice touch. The front steps entrance up to the front door is great! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The black and orange colour scheme looks very nice. The orange coloured dining chairs and black flower vase on the table look nice together. Sims will enjoy looking out at the pool whilst dining indoors. They will enjoy reading a book at the table when not eating a meal. The design of the kitchen looks nice. The patterned floor rug gives a nice look to the room. It looks great how the cabinets are placed to create the stove nook. Very nice sitting area in the living room for sims to enjoy resting on the sofa or cube stools watching tv. The wall of candles separating off the area look pretty. Very nice furnishing of each of the bedrooms! The guitar themed boys room looks great! He will enjoy playing the guitar in his room. The corner study desk nook is great! He will enjoy sitting there using the computer. The items are nice touches on the wall shelves. The candles look pretty on either bedside table and the dresser in the double bedrooms. The animal pictures look cute on the other bedroom's bedhead wall! The pictures and posters on each of the bedhead wall add a nice look to the rooms. Very nice outdoors living and dining patio areas. Sim will enjoy chatting and resting on the armchairs in the outdoors air. The candles are a nice touch on the table. Sims will enjoy cooking on BBQ and eating the food at the table in the sunshine.
    The home is very nice! :)
    Big thank you dear @rosemow for all your support and kindness, I always look forward to reading your reviews, they make me so happy and really give me a boost :) I hope all is well with you and wish you a wonderful weekend :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    I Love both your new moderns, Masajo! The design of Xeres and the exterior colors with the fountains are just Beautiful. The interiors are lovely and warm. I especially love the colorful tapestry in the dining room!

Xerxes (don't ask me to pronounce that :p) is also a lovely and warm modern. Great colors for both the exterior and interiors. I really love those new prints we got with dining out, although I've yet to use them... Hopefully soon!

Red Lobster is just Beautiful! I love everything about it... the openness of the dining room and how it's on stilts, over the water. Gorgeous, gorgeous colors for the decor and flowers. Just So pretty! I would Love to eat there! :blush:<3
    Big thank you @WrathofCath for your wonderful words and kind support, really pleased you like the new builds :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Naoki

Naoki, meaning 'honest tree', is my entry for #BnS47, a suburban style family home with Japanese aesthetics. Very affordable at 37,500 Gallery cost comprising 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, study, open plan kitchen, dining and living areas and rear patio/garden :)

https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/699035663D6111E6873026C4D7344933?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=cevans1962&max=50&maxis=false

ulF3bqS.png

UE1Qliu.jpg

Je4ccYX.jpg
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Naoki is a very nice family home! :) The Japanese name and meaning is very nice. The big tree looks nice in the front garden. The garage and driveway/car park spot looks great! The enlarged planter boxes look nice lining the edges of the area. The flowers on the wall beside the front door are pretty for sims to see when entering the home. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The Japanese style black, red, and white colour scheme of the interior looks very nice. The wall textures are calming. Very nice sofa seat sitting area in the living room for sims to relax and watch tv. The red and black cube stools look nice together. The eclipse wall light and the red candles are calming in the room. The kitchen and dining room is very nice. The patterned floor rug adds a nice look in the area. The hot chocolate items, fruit bowl and dish racks are nice kitchen touches on the counters. The blossom flower is pretty there for sims to see when cooking. The bedrooms are very nice! The eclipse wall lights look nice in these rooms also. The blue and black colour schemes of the bedrooms look very nice. The blue candles on the bedside table in the master bedroom are very restful for sims to see when laying in bed. The two floor rugs placed together on the floor gives a great look in the room! Very nice corner windows! Sims will have very nice views of the outdoors when in their bedroom and enjoy the sunlight coming in. The teddies and panda lamp in the kids room are cute! Nice homework study desk area in the room.
    The home is very nice! :)
    Thank you very much dear @rosemow for your wonderful kindness, it's always such a pleasure reading your words and very much appreciated :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • NhicksNhicks Posts: 1,580 Member
    Naoki is so very sleek and edgy. I love all of your creative and clever nooks too
    Find Me In The Gallery! MzHicks #MzHicks
    ~My showcase thread~
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/814744/mzhicks-builds
    How You Liven - A Peek Into YOUR Sims World
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/887032/how-you-liven#latest
  • PurpleKachinaPurpleKachina Posts: 4,159 Member
    Love love love Naoki! It looks so clean and modern :)
    And I totally feel the japanese vibe :smiley: Nicely done :)
  • WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Naoki is such a pretty and serene home, Masajo! The tree out front looks Perfect for the meaning of "honest tree"... it's one of my favorite trees :blush: Awesome window placement! Lovely, warm interiors... very zen, with the perfect amount of pops of color. Beautiful! :blush:<3
  • NhicksNhicks Posts: 1,580 Member
    Naoki is so beautiful and creatively styled! I love the placement of the window in the bedroom, so relaxing!! I love the rock TV Stand! Well Done!
    Find Me In The Gallery! MzHicks #MzHicks
    ~My showcase thread~
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/814744/mzhicks-builds
    How You Liven - A Peek Into YOUR Sims World
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/887032/how-you-liven#latest
  • RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Xerxes is a very fabulous build! :smiley:
    I like your architecture, very modern and stylish! Love that balance between simple and complex, and I like that cantilevered feel! Your landscaping is very pretty! Really love the fountain you did, another one of your amazing ideas to borrow, hehe! ;) Love how you have two balconies! Very peaceful backyard too! And your interior, so sleek! Again, very stylish color scheme! Very calming living room with a relaxing candle dividers! But just to admit, I was a little confused about the name because I already saw your Xeres, and I thought I would see another Xeres from you, until it was really called Xerxes, hehe! :sweat_smile:
    I love it! I already added this to my faves! :smiley:

Naoki is a beautiful Japanese suburban home! :smiley:
    I like your architecture, looking fantastic with some zen touches! Very creative garage door you did! Your landscaping is very pretty! The tree out front really reflects the Asian theme very well! Very serene backyard and love the driveway! And your interior, beautiful! Love the rich red! The kid's bedroom looks very cute too!
    I love it! I already added this to my faves and best of luck to Build-n-Share challenge too! :smiley:
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
    Big thank you @Nhicks for your kind and lovely words, very much appreciated :)
    Really pleased you like it @Manssom many many thanks for your wonderful words and support :)
    Thank you very much @WrathofCath for all your kindness and support, the tree is certainly one of my favourites too, it has so much character :)
    Thank you a million times @RyeCris16 your words and very generous and much appreciated, your kindness always brings lots of happiness :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    Naoki is a lovely contemporary build, love the colours and the layout of this affordable family home. Hugs Folly
  • vethesimsvethesims Posts: 695 Member
    Xerxes is amazing, you're killing it with the modern homes lately, I love all of them! :blush: Naoki looks great as well and so well priced! :)
    Big thank you @follyfoot really appreciate your kindness and support :)
    Many thanks for your lovely words @vethesims very much appreciated :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Whispering Woods

Whispering Woods is my entry for the first Humble Homes Real Estate Challenge, A Captivating Cabin. This build occupies the perfect spot for a relaxing retreat or home in the heart of nature, surrounded by natural wilderness and the beauty of the countryside. Set on the Mid Nowhere lot in Windenburg, a few minutes away from the quiet beach and fishing area. This cabin style home has a modern rustic interior design which is warm and cosy, ideal for couples or a small family. There are two bedrooms and two bathrooms, a living room, dining area and spacious kitchen all decorated and furnished in earthy colours of deep blue, green and purple. Outside is a fruit and veggie garden, flower borders, al fresco bbq dining, a quiet reading nook and seating on the porch. A separate workshop building is in the garden, perfect for any carpenter :)

Download Link

0z7Hov3.png

RlUuK4u.png

iFVknBz.jpg

cm4ICWp.png

7L2ldxd.jpg

AwR0Ckv.jpg

uzE2H1V.jpg
  • StSciurusStSciurus Posts: 1,580 Member
    You must have posted your entry within seconds of mine! Your house is so lovely and perfectly situated on the lot in Windenburg. It really has a feeling of serenity and coziness. :smiley: I see you've chosen some of the same furnishing I have! Best of luck in the challenge. :smile:
    I absolutely loved this challenge @StSciurus and it was such a coincidence we uploaded at the same time! I saw your wonderful build straight away :) Big thank you for your kind and lovely words, very much appreciated :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    edited July 2016
    Whispering Woods is a very nice cabin home! :) Very nice exterior design of the home! The roofing looks very nice! The greenery on the front exterior gives a great look to the home and the greenery along the edges of the top front windows looks pretty. The pillars with the plants in them either sides of the front steps look great! Very nice cabin texture of the exterior and interior walls. The outdoors dining area looks nice. Sims will enjoy cooking meals on the BBQ and eating the food at the picnic table in the sunshine looking at the outdoors scenery.. The lamp is a nice touch on the table. The flowers look so pretty on the edges of the dining area! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The blue and brown colour scheme is very nice. Very nice living room for sims to enjoy resting on the sofa and watching tv or reading a book. The blue colour of the seating and the candles look nice together. The windows look nice either sides of the tv. The type and placement of the curtains in the rooms of the home looks very nice. The design of the kitchen is very nice. Sims will enjoy looking out through the kitchen windows whilst preparing meals. The floor rug is a nice touch there. Very nice dining area! The butterflies pictures are very restful for sims to look at whilst dining at the table. The fruit bowl is a nice touch on the table. It looks great how the walls of candles separates off areas of the home. The woodworking room looks great! Sims will enjoy doing woodcrafting on the woodwork table there. The woodwork items and tools on the wall look great ! The butterflies look pretty on the bathtub wall for sims to enjoy see when having a relaxing bath. Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms. The purple and green colour schemes of the rooms look so very nice! The lavender flowers on the master bed side tables are pretty touches and the bedhead wall picture looks nice and complements well with the wall colour. It looks a very calming and restful room. The posters on the kids room wall looks great ! The wall calendar is a nice home touch in the room.
    It is a very nice home! :)
    Dear @rosemow a million thanks for all your beautiful kindness :) Reading your comments makes me so happy, you are truly wonderful and I wish you all the very best of everything :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Dark Waters

Dark Waters is my entry for Various Build Challenge 02, a modern bachelor style house with a secret art room in the basement. One bedroom, one bathroom, indoor gym, kitchen/diner and living room. Outdoor patio with bbq dining, bar/lounge area and swimming pool. This was a great challenge as only a few packs were allowed in the build with a budget of 100K :)

Download link

ZiTm06h.png

wOpNZL6.jpg

lnCVd34.jpg
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • StSciurusStSciurus Posts: 1,580 Member
    Beautiful build! Good luck on the challenge. :smiley:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file