Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

D.N.A. Request Team - Designing Nature & Architecture Just for You! ~CLOSED~

Comments

• sashrafsashraf Posts: 2,960 Member

Wonderful new build Suepea! :)

Witerwings...Your new Home is finished!

This pet friendly 5 bedroom. 4 bath home is perfect for a legacy or large family. Large living room w/ fireplace and paino, dining room. laundry, skill room, pet room. Attached 2 car garage, bbq, garden, play area and more!

Download Link

Slideshow Link

1_zpsao87sfdh.png
    3_zpsmiikmkpk.png
    4_zpsrrmb5bps.png
    5_zpsh3swucvj.png
    6_zpsqvvgkpfe.png

• soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,261 Member

Totally great new build Suepea - left a comment on your thread :smiley:

Sashraf, An American Legacy is a beautiful build - inside and out. Well done! heading off to rec now :smiley:
  • romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    Gorgeous build She! I always ♥ your taste in colors!
  • witerwingswiterwings Posts: 39 Member
    *gasps* @sashraf OMG I love it!!!! thnak you thank you thank you, can't wait to play with it :D
    Firma2.png
  • GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,181 Member
    edited July 2016
    Gorgeous build Sashraf.

Post edited by Glenkarri on
  • SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member
    Request Form (Residential Lot)

Username: DatSubmarineYourLookingFor

Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank):
    Sims 3 or 4?: 4

Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank):

Which EPs and SPs do you have?
    I do not have any EPs or SPs

If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)?
    N/A

Lot size (dimensions): Depends what you think will best fit my request, I don't mind

Number of bedrooms:Five

Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)?
    (Gender Neutral)One master bedroom, with ensuite., (Gender Neutral) One single bedroom, A Nursery, Two bedrooms each with an ensuite (1 Male, 1 Female with four single beds in each room.)

Number of bathrooms: Four (Ensuite to the master bedroom, Two separate ensuites to the separate Male/Female rooms, One upstairs shower-toilet stall-esque bathroom. (Having little seperate cut off rooms to use, two rooms, having one showers, & a toilet each.) and one of the shower-toilet stall-esque rooms downstairs aswell.

Favourite colour schemes: Green, Brown, White.

Colours you dislike: Bright colours.

Do you want it furnished and decorated?
    Yes please!

Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used?
    No, seeing as I'm using TS4

Please list the Store content that can be used: None

Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: None

If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one?
    Oasis Springs

Link to specific house or plan: N/A

Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)?
    Kids Monkey bars, gardening boxes & a medium-small pool

Is communication required before the builder begins work?
    If they need to communicate, message me on the forum :)

Additional instructions?
    Must haves:
    -Two Fridges in the kitchen
    -Atleast 8 chairs around the dining table
    -An Easel
    -A Guitar
    -A study-room (for kids to do homework)
    -Atleast four computers, one within the master bedroom and 3 in the study room.

Thanks so much in advance if you choose to take up my request! :)
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    @sashraf , what a nice looking home your American Legacy is. Landscaped and furnished so pretty. Rec'd.

Thanks Ladies! *hugs*

@witerwings ... So glad you're happy with it. I hope I captured what you were looking for have fun! :)
    edited July 2016

Claiming...

Date: June 5, 2016
    Username: BlackBDeath
    Page: Old Thread here
    Type: Residential Lot
    Description: Modern Home for Brook Bungalow Lot in Willow Creek, Sims 4
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

@BlackBDeath... Any Changes or additions?
  • jlwatkins1848jlwatkins1848 Posts: 65 Member
    edited August 2016
    Request Form (Residential Lot)

Username
    : jlwatkins1848 in forums; BaronvonWatkins in gallery
    Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank): blank
    Sims 3 or 4?: 4
    Type of build: Jacobethan great house, with Gothic Revival overtones
    Which EPs and SPs do you have?: All of 'em!
    Lot size (dimensions): 64x64
    Number of bedrooms: 6-8
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms?: Master bedroom should be regal w/o being garish; one for sophisticated gentleman with ambitions, grays, blacks and maybe greens; bedroom for artistic male, who does his work elsewhere, navy blues; one for sophisticated and somewhat seductive lady, not a love den, but seductive, reds; one for a semi-reclusive author-type lady, humble yet still tasteful, creams and tans; housekeeper's room, austere, no nonsense, just what she prefers; one room for two boys, one for two girls, attached to a nursery, traditional nursery colors, not modern. Nothing too modern.
    Number of bathrooms: at least 5
    Favorite color schemes: rich colors, dark woods, historically accurate color schemes
    Colors you dislike: garish colors, neons, anything popular after the 1940s
    Do you want it furnished and decorated?: I do!
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one?: Windenburg Countryside
    Link to specific house or plan: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harlaxton_Manor take this as inspiration than as something to copy. There are many glorious and formidable Jacobethan estates from the 19th century lurking about.
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)?: formal dining room, library, closed off kitchen, study and/or Library, formal gardens with hedge maze and a small private cemetery, small herbal garden for the kitchen, conservatory with easel, music room, drawing room, nursery, perhaps an indoor pool, spa and gymnasium in the basement, an attic studio for artistic endeavors, perhaps a secret lab for a mad scientist (preferably in the basement, though a tower with an observatory on top would also be nice; no rockets!).
    Is communication required before the builder begins work?: As I am am exceedingly tyrannical in my requests, I would say yes, communication is required.
    Additional instructions?: This is meant to be an 1820s recreation of the 1500s ancestral estate of an ancient aristocratic family (of whom I will share a link if requested). The house should be stately, elegant and formidable. It should be furnished true to its original style, while allowing modern appliances in the kitchen and bathrooms (the bathrooms should still conform to the spirit of the rest of the house). There can be a television or two, but not in any of the public rooms or bedrooms. Computers should be limited to the study and the bedroom of the reclusive writer (this is not set in stone). I can offer you biographies of the house's denizens upon request. Thank you for considering me!

P.S. Don't go easy on towers. I love towers, and the more formidable and menacing, the better. This house is stately, not approachable.
    Post edited by jlwatkins1848 on
  • BlackBDeathBlackBDeath Posts: 134 Member
    @sashraf Thank you for accepting my request! Is it possible for you to make a tiny nursery? Wherever it will fit will do.
  • Court322Court322 Posts: 108 Member
    Username: CAR0322
    Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank):
    Sims 3 or 4?: The Sims 3
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Modern
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? I have everything except for Katy Perry Sweet Treats
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? I have the basic
    Lot size (dimensions):30x30
    Number of bedrooms: 3
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? One master bedroom, one baby girl bedroom, and one office
    Number of bathrooms: 1.5 baths, one being a full bathroom and the .5 is a laundry room
    Favorite color schemes: Purple, Blue, Black, Pink.
    Colors you dislike: Green, Orange, Yellow, Brown.
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? I would like it furnished and decorated, please.
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? Yes
    Please list the Store content that can be used: The Sims Resource
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: N/A <--- I don't know what you mean?
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Island Paradise, I'd like a waterfront house please
    Link to specific house or plan:
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? Pool and hot tub, and a patio viewing the ocean
    Is communication required before the builder begins work? Communication is preferred, yes please.
    Additional instructions? I would like the color schemes to be the same as the sample I provided for this house, and a few neon colors here and there. I also would like this to be a one story home, I have a hard time with anything bigger than a one story house. A garage would be wonderful as well, and a spot for a dog.

Thank you for your help,
    Courtney
  • calmorezoocalmorezoo Posts: 8,105 Member
    edited July 2016
    @Simasaurus09
    your sims3 request for a gnome shop
    Ive called it= Gnome Zone
    Lot size= 20-30
    Discription= Are your sims nuts about gnome collecting, if so this is the place form them. From freezer bunny to the garden gnome we stock them all.
    DL link= http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8941451
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg

enjoy shopping
    Post edited by calmorezoo on
    h2xmsbl]

edited July 2016
    for my next challenge i'd like to take the following request

Date: May 31, 2016
    Username: @Leilani
    Description: Multiple Home Lot for Several Challenges in Appaloosa Plains or Aurora Skies
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

Please can the requester check into my communication thread. link bellow
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/777920/calmorezoos-dna-coms-sims3-4-now-creating-for-leilani/p1?new=1
    Post edited by calmorezoo on
    h2xmsbl]

@sashraf Thank you for accepting my request! Is it possible for you to make a tiny nursery? Wherever it will fit will do.

No Problem! :)
  • SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    @calmorezoo Thank you so much for taking the time to build me my lot request. It looks prefect and I will be using it soon!
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • justbricejustbrice Posts: 348 Member
    Madam secretary, I just wanted to let you know that I edit the Preferred builder on my original post. I guess WrathofCath isn't available, even though it says she's available.
    edited July 2016
    Claim this one thanks

Date: June 14, 2016
    Username: staractor
    Description: Contemporary Home from Floor Plan, Sims 4
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

staractor please make contact at my Thread: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/643860/glenkarris-thread-for-d-n-a-builds/p1

Post edited by Glenkarri on
    @calmorezoo Thank you so much for taking the time to build me my lot request. It looks prefect and I will be using it soon!

Thank you , I hope your sims have fun chasing all those pesky gnomes.
    h2xmsbl]

• SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    Glenkarri wrote: »
    Claim this one thanks

Username: Storietime
    Description: Modern Home for Custom Sims 3 World
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

Friend request sent 14 July 2016
    please make contact at my Thread: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/643860/glenkarris-thread-for-d-n-a-builds/p1

Oops Vicki, I already claimed this one on July 8th here http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/14996111/#Comment_14996111 (and also in our private forum). Our secretary just hasn't had a chance to update the claimed status. Sorry about that.
    Sandraelle wrote: »
    Glenkarri wrote: »
    Claim this one thanks

Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

Friend request sent 14 July 2016
    please make contact at my Thread: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/643860/glenkarris-thread-for-d-n-a-builds/p1

Oops Vicki, I already claimed this one on July 8th here http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/14996111/#Comment_14996111 (and also in our private forum). Our secretary just hasn't had a chance to update the claimed status. Sorry about that.

Whoops.........no problems have fun, I'll grab something else later today. ;)
  • DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    sashraf wrote: »
    Claiming...

Date: June 5, 2016
    Username: BlackBDeath
    Description: Modern Home for Brook Bungalow Lot in Willow Creek, Sims 4
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

@BlackBDeath... Any Changes or additions?

Thank you! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    Sandraelle wrote: »
    Ms. Secretary, I would like to claim this one next:

Claimed by:

@Storietime, I am excited to get started on your modern home, but first I have some questions before I can begin building. Could you please check out my DNA contact thread here: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/14153998/#Comment_14153998

Thank you!

SLpPUp.png
    calmorezoo wrote: »
    for my next challenge i'd like to take the following request

Date: May 31, 2016
    Username: @Leilani
    Description: Multiple Home Lot for Several Challenges in Appaloosa Plains or Aurora Skies
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

Please can the requester check into my communication thread. link bellow
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/777920/calmorezoos-dna-coms-sims3-4-now-creating-for-leilani/p1?new=1

SLpPUp.png
    justbrice wrote: »
    Madam secretary, I just wanted to let you know that I edit the Preferred builder on my original post. I guess WrathofCath isn't available, even though it says she's available.

Hi there. I've updated your request, but WrathofCath is building. Sometimes we take breaks between builds without going on unavailable status. :)
    SLpPUp.png