Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Using an EA Cash Card - A How To Guide

12346...Next

Comments

• Options
    skylar188skylar188 Posts: 49 Member
    I'm currently having trouble with the EA cash card. i bought one today and it won't let me redeem it :( It said that its invalid or something like that. Like it can't be used in this territory but i checked and everything lines up with the right region and the card is USA. i'm hoping i can get it fixed. i was so excited to buy stuff but now i'm disappointed because i can't now. ugh
  • Options
    MiaSkywalkerMiaSkywalker Posts: 3,436 Member
    skylar188 wrote: »
    I'm currently having trouble with the EA cash card. i bought one today and it won't let me redeem it :( It said that its invalid or something like that. Like it can't be used in this territory but i checked and everything lines up with the right region and the card is USA. i'm hoping i can get it fixed. i was so excited to buy stuff but now i'm disappointed because i can't now. ugh
    Your best bet would be to contact customer service. They're generally very helpful, although the online chat reps aren't always as knowledgeable. (Half of them might be in India, I think, and just don't have all the data they need.)

If you can make the call to EA, you might hunt up their phone number to call them. It's not easy to find, but I think you can find it online if you look hard enough. I'd give it to you, but I don't remember it anymore. :(

Generally a rep can fix whatever problem it has, although you may have to send a picture of the card and your receipt, by email or fax, to prove to them that you really purchased it.