Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Official Trailer for Backyard Stuff + Quarterly teaser

Comments

• PHOEBESMOM601PHOEBESMOM601 Posts: 14,595 Member
    Simanite wrote: »
    I know this teaser is underwhelming, but am I the only one who's excited for Backyard Stuff?

Maybe. I know I'm not.

I certainly hope there is more to come but honestly this bits and pieces info is not impressive.
    "People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright
  • GrandJuryGrandJury Posts: 183 Member
    Moodbeamy wrote: »
    @SimGuruDrake Would it be possible for you to confirm whether or not this qualifies as the quarterly teaser? It would be great to know now whether or not this is all we're getting this quarter or whether we can expect another teaser showing off more upcoming content before the forums go into meltdown.

This is the quarterly teaser.

giphy.gif
    tumblr_naf4ttSCX81sqhjvzo1_500.jpg
  • NZsimm3rNZsimm3r Posts: 9,265 Member
    @SimGuruDrake Would it be possible for you to confirm whether or not this qualifies as the quarterly teaser? It would be great to know now whether or not this is all we're getting this quarter or whether we can expect another teaser showing off more upcoming content before the forums go into meltdown.

Does this mean we are only getting one stuff pack over the next quarter?
    I'm a girl who likes to play with boys, what can I say... o:)

“Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.”Will Wright.
  • PolyrhythmPolyrhythm Posts: 2,789 Member
    Quaay wrote: »
    So kids will finally be able to have different hair color? They couldn't have pink in their hair before could they?
    Maybe it means more hair colors will be patched in...the girl's hair doesn't look like the hot pink that's currently in the game, or any other color we have now.
    :*:,:*:*:*::*:,:*:*:*::
    v5Yd2X5.png
  • jimmysnanjimmysnan Posts: 8,303 Member

Thank you. Tease us some more!
  • LunaNovaLunaNova Posts: 1,239 Member
    Tbh I feel pretty underwhelmed... which is the first time i've felt like that about any of the sims 4 content. Though guess i'll have to wait and see what else they bring to the table with it. I am disappointed at the thought of having more garden related content. We already have perfect patio and romantic garden stuff. Unless it has more outdoor activities like football, basketball etc. As long as it includes more kids-adults usable objects that the whole family can enjoy i'll be happy. I'm not even a family focused player XD
    tumblr_ox7j4tmNjd1wqkiw6o1_1280.png
    //Sims Tumblr Here-MoonPhase Simblr//Berry Sims Here- MoonBerry Sims//
    Let me make you a cute forum avatar [Closed right noww!! will re-open closer to cats and dogs!] //
  • ladybreidladybreid Posts: 3,455 Member

wow.

This quarter will suck for my poor sims. :disappointed:
    wz3Vdbh.jpg
    Saying "not to be rude", then blatently being rude does not excuse rude behavior.
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,617 Member
    Petarce123 wrote: »
    @SimGuruDrake is this the teaser?

Yes.

Thanks! Better to know than to keep speculating :)

(Piles of SPs would have been nice, though ;) )
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
    Oh so this is the quarterly teaser...you'd think they would've made it a bit more interesting or animated rather than a gif :/
    At this point I'm doubtful we'll get an EP this year, or toddlers for that matter.
    v5Yd2X5.png
    edited July 2016
    Polyrhythm wrote: »
    So kids will finally be able to have different hair color? They couldn't have pink in their hair before could they?
    Maybe it means more hair colors will be patched in...the girl's hair doesn't look like the hot pink that's currently in the game, or any other color we have now.

You could be on to something there! I can't imagine a new hair colour being SP-only... (Though I suppose it could be a part-dyed thing that's hairstyle specific. We have some for adults, so. Hm.)
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • MoodbeamyMoodbeamy Posts: 1,510 Member

Thank you for the confirmation. I understand that EP3 is likely not coming this quarter (as I assume it would have featured in this teaser) however, with the knowledge that you cannot talk of packs until the quarter in which they are released does this mean that we won't find out what EP3 is (or even get any hints) until the quarter it is due to drop? Thus meaning that we'll be waiting until at least the beginning of the next quarter for information on EP3 (this is all assuming it will be released in the next quarter). I hope this question makes sense and I would (and I'm sure many others would too) really appreciate it if you could give us an answer but I understand if you're not allowed. Some form of confirmation would be fantastic if possible, thank you. :)
    tFU6JMe.png
  • JasonRMJJasonRMJ Posts: 744 Member

Yes.

OMG @SimGuruDrake thanks for replying to this page!!!! <3

39829553185_e53f1e3e20_o_d.jpg

• TheOrangeBird01TheOrangeBird01 Posts: 171 Member
    Disappointing :(
    tmKZ8py62rDk4.gif
  • XopaxPaxXopaxPax Posts: 1,769 Member
    edited July 2016

That SP is the only thing that's going to be released this quarter? :|
    tenor.gif
  • Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    I'm in disbelieve how many stuff have we had? I mean come on I just want an expansion pack to improve the content what is in the coffee of these developers like seriously.
  • alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,384 Member
    TBH I loved the last 2 packs and the have waked up my addiction for the S4 again. But only one SP for the whole summer is bitter. My Holiday is in September and I had hoped to shorten the time with a new EP in Island-Paradise-syle ...
  • QuaayQuaay Posts: 556 Member
    I hope it will be a lemonade stand kids can run.

Yes.

Thanks! Better to know than to keep speculating :)

(Piles of SPs would have been nice, though ;) )

I don't think Ralph is gonna survive after this one though D:

I like the SPs so far. Maybe there'll just have to be a Ralph Junior!
  • MaddisMaddis Posts: 137 Member
    ladybreid wrote: »

wow.

This quarter will suck for my poor sims. :disappointed:

I think your Sims will enjoy this content once we can share more about it with you :)

Oh no :smiley: This will sentence could probably start a ton of Speculation :wink:
    Polyrhythm wrote: »

You could be on to something there! I can't imagine a new hair colour being SP-only... (Though I suppose it could be a part-dyed thing that's hairstyle specific. We have some for adults, so. Hm.)
    It looks does look dyed like a dull pink rather than natural. Either way I've been hoping for more hair colors since release (and for kids to have the unnatural colors, even if they're not genetic)
    v5Yd2X5.png