March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New World rumour!

12346...Next

Comments

• PureSimplicityPureSimplicity Posts: 10 New Member
    I love going places in the sims, hate staying home. I want a new world so badly, especially a beach themed one!
  • BaenreBaenre Posts: 595 Member
    Was hoping that would be an indication of weather and the beach is the summer hangout. Or maybe it would be a post-apocolypse EP lol.
  • JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    They may very well be working on a new world, just not this one apparently ;)
    5JZ57S6.png
  • MarnettiMarnetti Posts: 1,047 Member
    I live in an area that is literally surrounded by beaches (not an island). So to come and play the Sims 4 and see it's lack of beaches disappoints me. :/

I haven't been to the beach in months…
    ~I just like lifestates. Is that too much to ask for?~
    tumblr_p4xbgrS3wO1tltr42o1_500.gif
  • charcougcharcoug Posts: 265 Member
    Maybe a supernatural world?
    Where are my toddlers?!

http://i68.tinypic.com/fw297c.jpg
  • Ceres_MeirionaCeres_Meiriona Posts: 5,006 Member
    Looks away from screenshot...
    OH GOD NO!!! It's too late, I've seen it, I'm totally mesmerized... it's burned into my retinas! :winces:
    :punches excitement and hype down:
    Don't do it Ceres, don't do it!
    OMG PLEASE OH PLEASE LET IT BE TRUE!!! :writes on floor in agonizing anticipation:

Totally going to be crushed if this isn't legit. It's so pretty! LOL
    tumblr_oesik08PQO1vorh5do6_1280.jpg
  • FurSimsOfficialFurSimsOfficial Posts: 2,362 Member
    Cinebar wrote: »
    Omri147 wrote: »
    What is it? 'Video Game rumors that make me excited for possible future things but also nervous that they may not be true' day? It's not the first rumor I've heard of today for a game I like that made me excited for possible future things but also... Well, you get it... :sweat_smile:

SimsVIP usually has the low down long before they tell it. So, I would speculate away that is some new world.

While the artwork is definitely beautiful this is very old concept art (which is probably why the artist waited so long to upload it to their portfolio).

Can we get a clear NO to our speculation that this is a new upcoming world? If we dont get an answer.. i assume, it will come.
  • PixelsimmerPixelsimmer Posts: 2,351 Member
    What is it? 'Video Game rumors that make me excited for possible future things but also nervous that they may not be true' day? It's not the first rumor I've heard of today for a game I like that made me excited for possible future things but also... Well, you get it... :sweat_smile:

SimsVIP usually has the low down long before they tell it. So, I would speculate away that is some new world.

While the artwork is definitely beautiful this is very old concept art (which is probably why the artist waited so long to upload it to their portfolio).

Can we get a clear NO to our speculation that this is a new upcoming world? If we dont get an answer.. i assume, it will come.

I'm pretty sure that was Drake's way of saying "no, this world is not coming".
  • Ceres_MeirionaCeres_Meiriona Posts: 5,006 Member
    QDog wrote: »

I'm pretty sure that was Drake's way of saying "no, this world is not coming".

Pretty sure you're right.

:is crushed: LOL
    tumblr_oesik08PQO1vorh5do6_1280.jpg
  • Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member
    Well since we have a confirmation from a guru can we end the speculation?
    1FKDfKj.png
  • EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    So that's, that.
  • djacquelynstewdjacquelynstew Posts: 641 Member

This world is not coming.

Ah! But a world is coming(someday) ... notice SGD only said "This" world is not coming.
  • HIFreeBirdIHHIFreeBirdIH Posts: 1,410 Member

Welp. That's that then.
    Just some random Simmer you probably don't even follow on the gallery! Gallery name's the same as my username! Did I just rhyme there?
    xyIcMqt.png
  • SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member

Woah, I didn't expect such a definite answer.
  • NZsimm3rNZsimm3r Posts: 9,265 Member
    I did @SimGuruDrake is fab like that...all straight talking.
    I'm a girl who likes to play with boys, what can I say... o:)

“Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.”Will Wright.
  • Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member
    OP might want to change the title now. There's been a confirmation already that it's not a new world.
    1FKDfKj.png
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    That picture is not of a new world as confirmed by SGDrake. That, however, does not mean that we will not get any other new world in the next EP.
  • PHOEBESMOM601PHOEBESMOM601 Posts: 14,595 Member
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    That picture is not of a new world as confirmed by SGDrake. That, however, does not mean that we will not get any other new world in the next EP.

But maybe new worlds are not going to be in every EP this time. GTW just had a mini shopping district and a Supernatural in every EP has been left by the side of the road.
    "People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright
  • NZsimm3rNZsimm3r Posts: 9,265 Member
    Dannydanbo wrote: »

I'm sure we will be getting more worlds at some point but when or in what way... well, who knows! I'd like to think that every expansion pack comes with a new world but that doesn't seem to be the case necessarily this time around.
    I'm a girl who likes to play with boys, what can I say... o:)

“Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.”Will Wright.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top