Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Dim Sims ISBI 7/28

Comments

• Options
    Spottydog714Spottydog714 Posts: 2,518 Member
    edited May 2016
    *keels over in laughter* @pammiechick TOLD YOU SO! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    EkpFDaf.png
    Stories: Looking For Mum's Murderer | The Bachelorette | Fifteen
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    edited May 2016
    Chapter 2.6

Hunter confides in his brother on his love problems. “And she told me she only took the money because I said since I pay the bills, I’m in charge, so she is going to pay the bills now. Makes sense, right?”

Screenshot_802.jpg

(**slams head on desk** You won’t listen to me but you’ll go to your TEEN AGED brother for advice?)

“Quiet, Creator,” Hunter says in his head. “He’s a genius. You’re not.”

(**folds arms** Okay...let’s hear what this “genius” is going to say. This has got to be good.)

Squinting like he doesn’t understand a word Hunter is saying, he says, “So she took your cash so she could boss you around? That’s lame. I say get back at her and find a better paying job. Use that well-thing-a-ma-jiggie. I’m sure it will know what to do.”

Screenshot_799.jpg

(NO! Do not use that evil well, Hunter! At least listen to me this once!)

“Oh, Creator, what do you know? It gave me the sweetest, most beautiful creature on earth. Now it will give me the best job ever!”

(How can you call that conniving, mean-spirited, evil woman sweet?)

“Cuz she’s all mine. And her lips are sweet anyway.”

(Ugh!)

Hunter whips out his arms to hug his brother. “Oh, you are a genius, Levi! I’ll do just that! Then I’ll create my own secret bank account. Clever!”

Screenshot_803.jpg

Quickly, Hunter races out back and makes his wish.

Golden sparks fly out of the well. “Ohhh...something amazing is going to happen, Creator! You watch!”

Screenshot_806.jpg

But then hideous, foul smelling, black smoke replaces the sparkles. “Uh oh.”

(Uh oh is right. What have you done?)

Screenshot_807.jpg

Suddenly, Hunter’s phone rings. He answers.

Screenshot_809.jpg

“Yes, this is Hunter Rex.” He wiggles his eyebrows at me and mouths, “This is it, Creator!”

Screenshot_810.jpg

When Hunter hangs up the phone, the well changes its appearance and sends a bright glow over Hunter.

Screenshot_811.jpg

(Well, that looks promising anyway. What did they say? What kind of job did you get?)

“I didn’t.”

(Huh? You didn’t what?)

“I didn’t get a job. I got fired from my current one.”

Screenshot_813.jpg

(Huh boy.)

“And don’t you DARE say I told you so!” he bellows.

(All right I won’t. As long as you listen to me next time!)

Hunter is so upset, I decide to leave him alone.

Screenshot_812.jpg

He goes to the local pub to get a drink, but all he got for his troubles was another woman dressing him down for being lewd.

Screenshot_816.jpg

(I hate to say this, but you are not your father, Hunter.)

“Way to rub salt in my wounds, Creator. Now what should I do?”

Screenshot_817.jpg

(Oh...you’re asking me now. Maybe I should commemorate this moment for all time!!! HUNTER ASKED FOR MY OPINION!!!)

“Cut the comedy, Creator. I’m serious.”

(Okay...let me see...first you need to get a better job. And although I’m against this outfit morally, they do fit your...um...abilities. They meet up in a hideout. Here’s their number. I have no doubt you will rise up the ranks quickly. And secondly...DUMP THAT EVIL WOMAN!)

Scratching his chin, Hunter exclaims, “I’ll do it!”

(You will! **jumps around like a kid who just got told Christmas is coming early this year**)

“Yes, I’ll join the criminals. That’s a great idea.”

(What about dumping little miss insanity?)

“Oh, come on, Creator! That woman adores me. Do you think I want to mess up the only thing going right in my life?”

(**rolls eyes** The boy will never learn!)

When he gets home, he whispers to Kiera, “You want to be in charge, my little cowplant? I’ll meet you in the bedroom where you can boss me around all you want.”

Screenshot_828.jpg

(Men. Such simple creatures.)

“I heard that, Creator. But guess what? I don’t care...because I’m having much more fun than you.”

Screenshot_829.jpg

(You got me there, I guess.)

Screenshot_830.jpg

Screenshot_831.jpg

Screenshot_832.jpg
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    Hmf. You idiot, Hunter.
    EkpFDaf.png
  • Options
    roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    Hahaha :D I like how Hunter calls her "cowplant"! :D I guess soon we'll see Miss Cowplant with a rounded belly ;)
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    Hahaha :D I like how Hunter calls her "cowplant"! :D I guess soon we'll see Miss Cowplant with a rounded belly ;)

I can guarantee it! Let Generation 3 of this crazy family start!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    I don't think Hunter's going to be prepared for a nooboo, and he'll just freak out >:)
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
  • Options
    Emerald_SimmerEmerald_Simmer Posts: 37 Member
    Fun story so far! Of course I got sidetracked half way through to read up on Mr. Sausages.

I really want to get that Love/Hate relationship from the wishing well. No luck so far.
  • Options
    Fun story so far! Of course I got sidetracked half way through to read up on Mr. Sausages.

I really want to get that Love/Hate relationship from the wishing well. No luck so far.

I couldn't believe that happened! I had Hunter give the well $1000. That might have done something.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    MarialeinMarialein Posts: 2,885 Member
    edited May 2016
    If you wanna take influence at the result use testingcheats on and click with shift on the wishing well. It is quite funny to see the different results ;)
    Post edited by Marialein on
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    Oh! My model, Levi Rex (Hunter's brother) is in a tie vote! He had to do a lingerie photo (he's Superman in this contest). It was hard since he's a guy. Ha!

CHECK IT OUT!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    nessanewbynessanewby Posts: 241 Member
    I gave him a vote! He looks awesome! :blush:<3
  • Options
    Thank you!!! :kissing_heart:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
  • Options
    LluviaRainLluviaRain Posts: 2,199 Member
    voted for him! ;)
    Not sure what to put here... so hi
  • Options
    chealsycatchealsycat Posts: 2,974 Member
    I love your wonderful story so much! <3 It's so funny! :D
    I've nominated it for Spirit Animal Award. :star:
    https://chealsycat.wordpress.com/category/awards/
  • Options
    Thank you @chealsycat ! I'm on holiday but will be back soon to update! This is an honor! :kissing_heart:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    Chapter 2.7

Kaila calls up Hunter and suggests he comes by. She wants to meet his new girlfriend.

(Are you sure about taking that demon-possessed woman to meet your sweet mother?)

“Oh, Creator, what could go wrong?”

(She could set fire to the living room. Look what she’s wearing!)

“My little cowplant looks amazing!”

(She looks like a villain from a comic book.)

Screenshot_833_1.jpg

Kaila meets Hunter and Kiera at his sister’s house. “I think Kiera is lovely, dear. When is the wedding? I’m not a fan of this shacking up trend. When are you going to have children?”

“Goodness, Mom. We just got together. Give us time...”

(You’re just too scared to tell her what Kiera said about marrying you. When Hell freezes over doesn’t look too promising.)

Hunter sings through a plastic smile, “Shut up, Creator. You aren’t helping...”

(I wasn’t trying to...)

Screenshot_834_1.jpg

Hunter is pleased to find Cassandra and Alexander Goth at his sister’s house. “And so I will be starting at the hideout tomorrow. Will either of you be there?”

Screenshot_835.jpg

Cassandra nods. “I will, but I’m driving the get away car tomorrow. You may not see me for a while.”

“Aw, that’s a shame. But just as well. Love, she used to have a crush on me, you know.”

Screenshot_836.jpg

“You’re not exactly a brainiac then, dear Cassandra,” Kiera responds. “I wonder that you have a job at all.”

“You’re his girlfriend!” Cassandra shouts, incredulous.

Kiera arches an eyebrow. “He’s more like my slave.”

“Hey!” Hunter yells.

Kiera blows him a kiss.

“Yes...your devoted slave of love,” Hunter coos. Rising from the couch, he pulls her to him. “Do you need to get out the whip, my sweet death flower?”

Screenshot_838.jpg

(**smacks head**)

The following morning, Hunter is ready for work with a smile on his face.

(What is up with that outfit? You look like a pimp who’s trying too hard.)

Screenshot_839.jpg

“This? You don’t like it? It’s my new villain’s costume since YOU wouldn’t buy me one. I had this made to my specifications. I thought it looked dastardly.”

(*Smirks* Well, it looks like something you’d wear.)

“What is that supposed to mean?”

(Nothing. Hey...looks like you’re not the only one who got this job.)

Hunter spies his nemesis, Buzz Landgraab, tapping away at one of the computers.

Screenshot_840.jpg

Hunter walks over to him, hands on hips. “Looks like you must have paid your way into a job, Buzzkill. How much did you have to bribe the Boss?”

Screenshot_842.jpg

“Shut up, Ratfink. I’ve got work to do. Real work. Not the mindless stuff you’re doing which is nothing.”

Screenshot_843.jpg

“I can see you don’t even have a villain’s costume. What are you? An amateur?”

Buzz rolls his eyes and ignores Hunter.

Screenshot_844.jpg

At that moment, Mr.Sausages enters the hideout.

“See? Mr. Sausages has the best villain costume. Hello, Sausages. So glad we’re going to be coworkers.”

Screenshot_845.jpg

“Aw, jeez...didn’t I get rid of your plum a few chapters ago? Did you or did you not use the wishing well I sent over?”

“I did! And I’ve been meaning to thank you. It’s given me the best woman anyone could ever have dreamed up for me, plus! It got me fired from my boring job and now I’m here.”

Screenshot_846.jpg

Mr. Sausages rubs his temples. “Plum, I’ve got a headache. Listen, mate, do me a favor and allow my wife to work you over at the punching bag. And whatever you do, DON’T TOUCH THE COMPUTERS! Stay out of the way and we’ll get along smashingly.”

Hunter’s eyes narrow. “I don’t think I like your attitude, Sausages. You don’t call the shots around here.”

(Um...Hunter?)

“Not now, Creator. I’m busy.”

(Mr. Sausages IS your boss.)

Hunter glares at me. “That bit of information would have been helpful sooner.”

Screenshot_847.jpg

But instead of yelling at Hunter, Mr. Sausages says hello to his wife.

“Darling, I missed you.”

“But you just saw me five minutes ago.”

“It was too long.”

Screenshot_852.jpg

Screenshot_851.jpg

(Okay, people! Hunter! Say something.)

But he isn’t looking. Instead, he finds the girl who crushed on him in high school. “So, Penny, why didn’t you tell me you had an evil side? I could have used your skills against Buzzard.”

“Um...like...he’s my boyfriend now?”

Screenshot_848.jpg

After Mrs. Sausages is done sucking face, she goes over boxing techniques with Hunter.

“Now, we don’t play fair. If in doubt, hit ‘em below the belt.”

Screenshot_849.jpg

“But isn’t that illegal in boxing?”

Screenshot_850.jpg

Mrs. Sausages chews on her gum, making a popping sound. “You weren’t chosen based on your brains, were ya?”

(Boy, you can say that again!)

After Hunter pounds the boxing bag, does fifty sets of weights and runs ten miles on the treadmill, it’s time to go home.

He passes out in the bathroom.

Fail.

(Will he ever sleep in a bed?)

Screenshot_855.jpg
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Hahaha I missed these updates! They're just too funny! :)
    EkpFDaf.png
  • Options
    SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    Lol Hunter, clueless as ever
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
  • Options
    Yay! Hunter came back! <3 I so missed this story :) As always Hunter made me smile, but that picture where Mrs. Sausage kisses Mr. Sausage cracked me up :D
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    Chapter 2.8

“That was malicious of you to wake me up, Creator!”

(Sorry, Hunter, but the garden was dying! That’s your only source of income since that witch stole all your money.)

Screenshot_853.jpg

“How did my father survive? I don’t even remember him lifting a finger.”

(Well, uh, you know your father.)

Hunter puts his hands on his hips and taps his foot. “Creator...you know something... Spill!”

(Sigh...oh okay, if you must know, he used a group called the Garden Slaves and...)

He flings out a hand. “Say no more! I’ll call them at once!” With a few clicks on his phone and several minutes later, his garden is filled with women toiling away.

Screenshot_856.jpg

(Well, at least they’re dressed decently. What your father used to make them wear...yeesh!)

After they leave, the garden sparkles and Hunter crashes inside on his bed.

The next day, Levi comes home from school depressed.

Screenshot_860.jpg

Dressed in his bathrobe, Hunter meets him outside. “What’s wrong, buddy?”

“I don’t know. None of the chicks at school will even glance my way. And then I look at you and think, what am I doing wrong? I’m way better looking and smarter and cooler. I don’t get it.”

Screenshot_820_1.jpg

“Ah but I have something you don’t!”

“What’s that?”

“A wishing well!”

Screenshot_819_1.jpg

(**Slaps head** Please, for the love of all that’s sane, Hunter! DON’T ALLOW HIM TO USE IT!)

“Creator, you don’t understand. It’s a marvel!”

Levi asks, “Are you sure it works?”

Hunter’s face gets a maniacal gleam. “Is my lady hot or is she hot, my dear brother?”

Screenshot_822_1.jpg

“She’s smokin’!”

“Enough said. Now run along. I have baby making in my future.”

(Oh no you don’t. Keira said she had a headache.)

Hunter glares at me then tugs his robe tighter and waltzes back into the house as if he has a lusty woman waiting on him. (Which he doesn’t.)

Sometime later, Hunter stumbles out of the bedroom to the outside.

“For one moment, Creator, can’t you be on my side?”

(What? Keira doesn’t want you?)

“No. She hurled socks at me when I entered our love abode. Said if I didn’t have the decency to keep our nest clean she wouldn’t have the decency to send me to nirvana. It just isn’t fair.”

(I think it’s simple. DUMP HER!)

“You’re no fun.”

(Sigh.)

Screenshot_823_1.jpg

In the meantime, Levi is out back about to throw a coin in the well.

(NO, LEVI! DON’T DO IT! Ugh...he can’t hear me...)

Screenshot_862.jpg

Instantly, the evil well spits sparks from its maw.

(Sigh...I wonder who we’re going to get now. Maleficent?)

But something strange happens. Instead of black smoke, a woman appears in swirly pink clouds with steamy hearts whipping around her frame.

Screenshot_865.jpg

“Ah, here she comes now,” Levi coos.

Screenshot_866.jpg

Screenshot_868.jpg

When the smoke clears, the girl says, “Like, hi, I’m Jaina and I think I’m your girlfriend?” She chomps her bubblegum, making popping noises.

Screenshot_869.jpg

Mesmerized, all Levi can sputter is, “Yeah...girlfriend...wow...”

Screenshot_870.jpg

“So like do you got a computer or something? I need to check my instagram. My phone like died?”

Snapping out of his zen-like state, Levi says, “Uh sure. It’s right inside the front door to the left.”

“Thank you!” She pecks him on the cheek and waves her fingers.

(I don’t like the sound of this. Where’s Hunter?)

(Oh crud. He finally talked Medusa into sleeping with him. Grr...)

Screenshot_831_1.jpg

“So, like Levi...do you have a charger around here?”

Screenshot_873.jpg

(Well, the girl is two bricks shy...or make that a few tons shy of a full load, but at least she’s not cleaning their cash out through hacking. This could work.)

As the two lovebirds do what all teens these days do (side by side comp time), Levi gets a message from his sister.

Screenshot_874.jpg

Screenshot_875.jpg

When the two arrive, Levi introduces Jaina to his sister. “Whoa, Levi! I never knew you had it in you! Nice to meet you, Jaina.”

Screenshot_876.jpg

“W-What do you think, Jaina? Should we go in? I don’t like the idea of aliens.”

Screenshot_877.jpg

Jaina giggles. “Like you don’t really believe in aliens do you, silly? Just stick with me. I’ve got a fake id. I’ll buy us some juice.”

Screenshot_880.jpg

(**Rolls eyes** I was wrong. Nothing good can come from that well.)

When they enter, Jaina instantly dances leaving Levi alone to speak with the locals.

“Greetings, man-boy. My name is Mot. Would you desire a cold beverage?”

“Are you the waiter?”

Screenshot_882.jpg

“No, I am a patron of this fine establishment.”

“A pa-wha at this fine whosit?”

(**Smack** And I thought Hunter was clueless. Egad.)

Sitting next to a man with a long beard, Levi tries to ward off the strange sensation that there’s a flying saucer hovering over the bar.

“Are you here to find the aliens, too?” Longbeard asks.

Screenshot_883.jpg

“Aliens? According to my girlfriend, there’s no such thing. I’m just here for the drinks.”

Screenshot_884.jpg

“You underaged punk! Who do you think you are? Of course there’s aliens. Why do you think all of these people are here on a Monday? Get out of my face before I make mincemeat out of yours.”

Screenshot_887.jpg

“All right! Gosh...keep your panties on, old man.”

(Oh, where are you, Hunter? Your brother needs you!)

Screenshot_888.jpg

Instantly, I force Hunter to arrive at the scene.

He isn’t happy.

“This better be good, Creator. Keira was complimenting me on how much she likes it how I’m not obsessed with how long we take in the sack.”

Screenshot_889.jpg

(Oh please don’t share gory woohoo details with me, Hunter. This is serious. Your brother is about to get pummeled by a scary guy with a beard as long as Rip Van Winkle.)

“All right, Creator. I’ll handle this.”

Immediately, Hunter heads for the stove.

(What are you doing? The guys about to go ape crazy on your poor little brother!)

“Don’t worry! I’ve got this all under control.”

Screenshot_892.jpg

After what seemed like hours, Hunter unveils a chocolate cake complete with candles and before long, everyone in the place is shouting and celebrating Levi’s birthday.

Screenshot_895.jpg

Screenshot_896.jpg

Which solves the problem as Longbeard takes off.

(Wow, Hunter. That was amazing! I hate to say this but that was sheer genius creating a diversion like that. And you know what else is amazing?)

“What, Creator?”

(Levi is too old for dolt-for-brains-Jaina. That problem is solved as well!)

Screenshot_893.jpg

Hunter shines his fingernails on his chest shooting me a cheesier grin than Divan ever gave. “I try, Creator, I try. Tell me I’m a genius again?”

(No.)

Screenshot_894.jpg
    Post edited by pammiechick on
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Yes, Hunter is real genius :D I guess Jaina hates him from a bottom of her heart now :D But maybe he'll help her celebrate Birthday, too? ;) Waiting for the next chapter <3
  • Options
    Yes, Hunter is real genius :D I guess Jaina hates him from a bottom of her heart now :D But maybe he'll help her celebrate Birthday, too? ;) Waiting for the next chapter <3

Maybe that will happen...I hope not. Jaina is annoying! And pushy. My poor boys are such noodles around their women! ;)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Say the load is 10 tons. Jaina is 9.99999995 tons short of a full load.
    EkpFDaf.png
  • Options
    Say the load is 10 tons. Jaina is 9.99999995 tons short of a full load.

LOL! Exactly! :lol:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg