Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims - A Mafia Game - Game Over

Comments

• SkeldaSkelda Posts: 15,282 Member
    I don't know if I believe that Key is the Doctor because there aren't that many options for scum. But I'm not sure if claiming to be is allowed whether it is honest or not? It says that you can't on the first page, but I'm not sure what the consequences are.
  • SjappielovePaulSjappielovePaul Posts: 4,794 Member
    Skelda wrote: »
    I don't know if I believe that Key is the Doctor because there aren't that many options for scum. But I'm not sure if claiming to be is allowed whether it is honest or not? It says that you can't on the first page, but I'm not sure what the consequences are.

It is allowed as a tactic, just not to save yourself. At least that's how I read it. And at this point it could cost us the game.
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Some links that helped me a lot:
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
    4. Role-claiming is not forbidden but is frowned upon. You may role-claim if there is some strategic reason, but not to save your own butt from a lynch or to out another players role.
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
  • Chaos_FairyChaos_Fairy Posts: 324 Member
    Day Four

Scillakees was doing his weekly grocery shop when he felt a presence behind him. The hairs on the back of his neck stood up as he slowly turned round ready to face his attacker. Nobody there. He started chuckling to himself at his own paranoia and carried on about his business.

Meanwhile Katie was continuing her nails, she had bought herself a new colour of varnish and was very pleased with how they were turning out. Once again she heard a commotion outside her window.
    "Can a girl not do her nails in peace?" she asked nobody in particular. She stomped over to her window and opened the blinds in time to see a figure in a red dress and heels scrambling out of the bush they had fallen in to & disappearing into the night.
    Katie made a note to thank the security expert she had spoken to. It appeared they had saved her life twice in a week.

Scillakees had made it home and was lugging his shopping bags to his door. He was fumbling with his keys when a figure emerged from the shadows.
    "You... you won't be needing that" they stuttered, pointing a gun at Scilakees' head
    Scillakees actually laughed when he saw who it was.
    Do you even know how to use that?" He chuckled. "Come on, quit playing games, Nervous"

Nervous Subject gripped the gun tighter, counted to 3 and shaking, he pulled the trigger.

Skillakees was killed by Nervous Subject.
    Bella Goth failed to kill Katie.

You have 24 hours from this post to vote to lynch someone.

Thanks for playing Scillakees <3

• KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member
    RIP Scilla.

Katieee srsly what are you?
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
    tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv

Okay Rosey, I think you're the nervous subject since you killed Scilla. Scilla voted for you. Are you revenging? o:)

So Scilla... would we've been told if she were mafia? Or are all night kills secret?
    pkJ66Kv.png
    So Scilla... would we've been told if she were mafia? Or are all night kills secret?

Since Joy and Icmn was killed, We never know their role.

I know that, but would it make a difference when we took down mafia? After all, we suspected her and now we aren't told anything.

I think it means she was town :/
    pkJ66Kv.png

I know that, but would it make a difference when we took down mafia? After all, we suspected her and now we aren't told anything.

Who, scilla or joy?

But I don't think this nervous subject is a bad person. I think he have a special role that can kill people. We're lucky if the nervous subject killed a mafia.

• Chaos_FairyChaos_Fairy Posts: 324 Member
    You are not told night killed players roles, regardless of their affiliation.
    You will be told once all mafia are eliminated.
    We're pretty much doomed if there isn't any mafia kills that secretly went on in the night.

There's 2 mafia, 1 Indie and 2 townies left.

Which means other than me there's only 1 townie left. I still think it's Skelda, but he never spoke up. Either Rosey or Skelda is Nervous. The calientes are out of the game and must've been for a while. Only Nervous and my role are left in the game if really only two townies are left.

So you lied, Keyen. There's no doc around anymore. Unless we secretly lost Crumplebottom or a maf, but I'm not believing that.

The math is easy; there's two townies left, Nervous and me. So there can't be a doc. You lied, you're scum. Cassandra knew some dead roles and so you knew you could claim doc.
    pkJ66Kv.png

Who, scilla or joy?

But I don't think this nervous subject is a bad person. I think he have a special role that can kill people. We're lucky if the nervous subject killed a mafia.

Nervous is town, you can see first page.

We might've lost mafia along the way. Either Joy or Scilla could've been one. That's bad news.
    pkJ66Kv.png
    We're pretty much doomed if there isn't any mafia kills that secretly went on in the night.

Which means other than me there's only 1 townie left. I still think it's Skelda, but he never spoke up. Either Rosey or Skelda is Nervous. The calientes are out of the game and must've been for a while. Only Nervous and my role are left in the game if really only two townies are left.

So you lied, Keyen. There's no doc around anymore. Unless we secretly lost Crumplebottom or a maf, but I'm not believing that.

The math is easy; there's two townies left, Nervous and me. So there can't be a doc. You lied, you're scum. Cassandra knew some dead roles and so you knew you could claim doc.

No. I'm not lying. You are the one who's lying.

Of course, If you all lynch me and my role is a doc - Everybody should lynch you since you're lying. But if not, I guess mafia wins.

Tell me, who did you protect last night?
    pkJ66Kv.png

Why would you want to know, Scum?

To verify you're town. Why would I bother if I were scum? It's in the past and the night kill failed, because Katieee is Indie.
    pkJ66Kv.png

To verify you're town. Why would I bother if I were scum? It's in the past and the night kill failed, because Katieee is Indie.

I didn't protect anyone because I don't trust anyone.

Yeah, I know it's in the past but YOU can use it as an advantage to kill me in a Night kill. And if you're not a scum, What's your role?

Yeah, I know it's in the past but YOU can use it as an advantage to kill me in a Night kill. And if you're not a scum, What's your role?

My role gives me info and it's a town role.

You aren't doc, if you were doc you had at least protected yourself. You were so scared you would die but you decided to protect no one. That doesn't make sense at all.
    pkJ66Kv.png

You aren't doc, if you were doc you had at least protected yourself. You were so scared you would die but you decided to protect no one. That doesn't make sense at all.

Well that means I was prepared to be NK.

Should've said that.

I really want to vote you but I know you'll take the advantage to vote me and encourage other people to vote me because I'm not a doctor bla bla bla bla.

Should've said that.

I really want to vote you but I know you'll take the advantage to vote me and encourage other people to vote me because I'm not a doctor bla bla bla bla.

Btw, What's the info then?

Giving us a no clue means you're a scum. I gave you a clue but still you don't believe me, And nowww you don't want to give us a clue of what's your role? HAHAHA sounds scum, girl.

Giving us a no clue means you're a scum. I gave you a clue but still you don't believe me, And nowww you don't want to give us a clue of what's your role? HAHAHA sounds scum, girl.

Read the roles and you'll know who I am -.-'

I already told my role gave me enough info to trust Skelda. If I tell all the info I have I reveal others and that's not up to me.
    pkJ66Kv.png