Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims - A Mafia Game - Game Over

Comments

• Options
    SjappielovePaulSjappielovePaul Posts: 4,794 Member
    rosey1579 wrote: »
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Okay, you people are taking this WAY too personally, if I were to take your statements at face value. Of course, there's still the possibility that you're pretending, but if you were, it's in bad taste to trick people into believing that you're saying statements like "you're annoying to play with". If you're not pretending, it shows how personally you've been taking things, and I DON'T like to play with sore losers and people who have no chill.

I know rosey invited me to play a Mafia game for fun, but it seems like people get easily offended by a game of make-believe, investigation, and subterfuge. That doesn't sounds like fun to me.

I'm actually genuinely shocked at what has happened here. I've never seen anything like this before in a mafia game.

No, I can guarantee, our other games are always a lot of fun. No one takes things personally like here.
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Some links that helped me a lot:
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
  • Options

OMG!

I NEED lol button, I'm literally rolling over floor laughing xD
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
  • Options
    JoyfulSimsJoyfulSims Posts: 287 Member
    edited February 2021
    Deleted
    Post edited by JoyfulSims on
  • Options
    KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member
    This game is sooo different. We have this own chemicals that makes the game more conflicting than interesting/enjoyable. I still hope that Joy will not quit the game. Stop taking these game personally, Joy. Try to understand that Rosey is like that.
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
    tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv

• Options
    edited February 2021
    Deleted
  • Options
    KatieeeeKatieeee Posts: 16,995 Member
    idk whats going on lol but the awkwardness is making me uncomfortable.
    Mafia stats
    Played: 255 | Won: 221 | Lost: 34
    Town: 100 | Mafia: 150 | Third: 5
    Town Win: 86| Mafia Win: 131 | Third Win: 4
    Alive: 65 | Lynched: 99 | Nk: 91 |

Come play Mafia with us: http://ultimatemafia.boards.net/
  • Options
    xLunaSimsxxLunaSimsx Posts: 6,719 Member
    Hi guys, I know I'm dead and all, but I just wanted to say something. If Joy feels like quitting because of people bashing her and bothering her, it's alright! We can respect that she wants to leave! I'm saying this in a friendly way, as friendly as you can imagine! We'll miss you, Joy, even though I'm dead! Bye! Sorry for interfering!
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options
    I mean, we don't know what anyone's role is, so we can't know who is town and who isn't. So obviously we're going to get somethings wrong, and people are going to be falsely accused and people are going to look at things at try to back up what they are saying.

I personally love to twist peoples words in this game.. because it works. If we weren't allowed to do that this game would be a lot harder. I don't personally think that is malicious at all.. because it's a game.. about lying. lol You have to make things up and lie, it's what you do. And not just the mafia. Townies sometimes have to lie too, because townies don't have all the answers, how could they? I generally lie 643875638 as a townie when I play my usual games because it's easier then finding "facts" although in mafia there are really no facts.. I've also had townies twist my words as a townie and get me lynched or killed. Its part of the game, we can't all of them and we can't expect anyone to know we are town just because we stomp our feet at them. Rosey might be mafia, Rosey might not be mafia. Joy might be mafia, Joy might not be mafia. But all the negative energy is bringing me down and I'm getting sick of it. Mafia is a game about lying and trickery. So people are going to lie and use tricks. It's the game. Its what we do when we play. It's a fun game. We're supposed to be silly and laugh. Not saying rude things to each other and trying to make others feel bad.

Joy, I get that you are upset and feel like you've been personally wronged, but I do hope that when everything is said and done you see that nothing said was meant to be personal and at the end of the day it's a game about trickery and deceit. Because thats all it is.

I just want to play a fun happy game and everytime I come to play I see all this negativity and run away. That's the real reason I haven't been playing much. Because reading all this bad stuff is bringing me down and I really don't have the time or energy to be uncomfortable or feel sad.
    Mafia stats

• Options
    Hi guys, I know I'm dead and all, but I just wanted to say something. If Joy feels like quitting because of people bashing her and bothering her, it's alright! We can respect that she wants to leave! I'm saying this in a friendly way, as friendly as you can imagine! We'll miss you, Joy, even though I'm dead! Bye! Sorry for interfering!

I agree, if Joy wants to leave she can leave. If she isn't happy there is no reason she should be forced to play with us.

If she wants to keep playing that's fine too. But it's her choice not ours. And she doesn't seem like she is having any fun right now.
    Mafia stats

• Options
    Chaos_FairyChaos_Fairy Posts: 324 Member
    I've just woken up - with a hangover none the less - to a couple of pm's. I need to read through the thread so the night post will be late.
  • Options
    I'm sorry if this is rude, I decided to ignore the drama from now on. I FEEL LIKE there's one person taking things personally and the full game seems to be around her now. That is what annoys me, so I'll ignore it from now on. I'm sick and tired of having to say it page and page again 'this is a game, things aren't personal'. So I'm just not going to do that anymore.

If someone takes things personal from now on, I'll ignore it, because it annoys me, and annoyance can make me rude.

I'm sick and tired tiptoeing around one person. I just want to play this game, so let's get on with it!
    pkJ66Kv.png
  • Options
    Chaos_FairyChaos_Fairy Posts: 324 Member
    Night two

Mrs Crumplebottom killed Joyfulsims
    Cassandra Goth killed iceman.

Thank you both for playing.

I feel like I cannot comment on the current situation because people will use my words for this game. I will comment at the end.
    I ask that you all stop mentioning it aswell. There's no need to make people feel worse (I know that's not people's intentions.. I am just saying it stops here)

First post will be updated when I get to a pc.

You have 47 hours to lynch somebody. I'll remind again at the 24 hour mark.

• Options
    No! Why Iceman?
    pkJ66Kv.png
  • Options
    rosey1579rosey1579 Posts: 6,252 Member
    RIP Fresh... :/
  • Options
    Well, My gut has always sad Scilla, so I think thats what who I will be voting for today
    Mafia stats

• Options
    No! Why Iceman?

You tell me. ;)
  • Options
    Oh! Don't roles get revealed this game?
  • Options
    OMYGOODNESS RIP Iceman and Joy. Atleast joy was killed and didn't left. You can be happy now Joy. I'm gonna miss you.

• Options
    And why the plum Mrs. Crumplebottom killed Joy? Srsly?

• Options
    So... Is Mrs Crumplebottom a one shot killer? I don't think she's multi-shot or there would have been a kill night one.
  • Options
    Oh! Don't roles get revealed this game?

Someone asked before and I believe it was on lynched targets get revealed
    Mafia stats

• Options
    So... Is Mrs Crumplebottom a one shot killer? I don't think she's multi-shot or there would have been a kill night one.

Maybe she's a serial killer. Who knows right?

• Options
    @Chaos_Fairy Where is the story telling? I want the story telling. Please take the time to give us a story. Thank you.

• Options
    edited February 2021
    Deleted
  • Options

Maybe she's a serial killer. Who knows right?

You do, don't you?