Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims - A Mafia Game - Game Over

Comments

• Options
    JoyfulSimsJoyfulSims Posts: 287 Member
    edited February 2021
    Deleted
    Post edited by JoyfulSims on
  • Options
    Chaos_FairyChaos_Fairy Posts: 324 Member
    Ok. I've been speaking to Key and I do trust that he didn't mean to be offensive toward Erin.

Rosey is speaking a lot of sense (for once ;) )

But this is the last warning Key, just turn it down a notch please.

Anyway Lilacerin has been lynched. She was Nancy Landgraab. A townie

Night starts now. You have 24 hours to send in actions.
  • Options
    Chaos_FairyChaos_Fairy Posts: 324 Member
    Re editing. The issue with playing on a board like this is the hosts get no power to edit - I would normally edit that 🐸🐸🐸🐸 out myself.

At this stage I think it will cause more confusion for the players that haven't seen it, so you may as well leave it.

• Options
    edited February 2021
    Deleted
  • Options
    scillakeesscillakees Posts: 1,112 Member
    JoyfulSims wrote: »
    That... That's just bitter. Really bitter. I'm so sorry Erin :(

Can I use these words too? I don't think it could be said better.
  • Options
    KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member
    OMG. I am really sorry Erin. I insulted you offensively and now it turned out that you're a townie. I'm so sorry.

Guess who didn't vote?
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
    tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv

• Options
    edited February 2021
    Deleted
  • Options
    Rosey didn't vote again. Despite urging us to vote for Erin.

Hmmmmmmmmmm. Makes me very curious.

• Options
    SjappielovePaulSjappielovePaul Posts: 4,794 Member
    Rosey I'm thinking this is the time to take you down. Well next day that is ;)
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Some links that helped me a lot:
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
  • Options
    Also, sorry we lost you @LilacErin

I hope to see you again if a game would be hosted again!
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    Deleted
  • Options
    Rosey I'm thinking this is the time to take you down. Well next day that is ;)

I agree with you. This has been going on for long enough, we've lost two townies and we really need to start lynching mafia. I had a good feeling about Erin and now I realize I should've trusted myself more because I was right. I had and still have a bad feeling about Rosey. Twice she advocated for voting but hasn't voted either time. She was the first one who wanted to vote for Erin.

I'd like to know what Katie and Angie think.

I can't wait when the day starts to vote for Rosey. I had enough. Tbh, I trusted Rosey too much. Now I need to trust myself now.

• Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Starting to get suspicious about Rosey too. Although not voting for the first few days could also be a strategic move for a townie or an indie.

Of the two townies lynched so far, I noticed that Joy is the only one who voted for both of them. I voted for luna, but not Erin. The others didn't vote one time.

Hmm....that's something to think about. Maybe all of the mafia members contributed to Erin's lynching. Maybe just some. Or maybe they didn't vote her, knowing that the other townies will do the job for them.

Anyway, it's night, and now is the time for rest. I'm sure the members of this neighborhood will clear their heads and come up with a good strategy the next day, and maybe move past the tragic deaths we've experienced these past few days. :'(
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    Deleted
  • Options
    @JoyfulSims Yes. I trusted Rosey but not too much. I voted Erin because of what she says. I'm still very confused who is the mafia. But I realized too that voting for someone will not make her lynch because Erin is the majority of the votes. So, now I learned my lesson - I don't care who's the majority or what but I'm definitely gonna vote someone who I suspect and that is Rosey.

And I need to know who'll I trust the most. I guess this is just a complicated game. Trust is your enemy when you're a townie. That's what I learned playing mafia.

And btw, I am really scared to be targeted or be killed by a Mafia. Because this is my first game and I want to enjoy more. But now, I don't care since what I did to Erin. I don't want to ruin the game.

And If I am a mafia, I shouldn't talk too much.

• Options
    And btw, Can we talk too much when it's night time? Because on the official Mafia forum, I think they are locking the thread. @Chaos_Fairy

• Options
    edited February 2021
    Deleted
  • Options
    SkeldaSkelda Posts: 15,284 Member
    Hey people. Sorry for not being around more. I graduated! Hopefully I'll contribute more on the final day, I'm really not feeling great about our chances.
  • Options
    Skelda wrote: »
    Hey people. Sorry for not being around more. I graduated! Hopefully I'll contribute more on the final day, I'm really not feeling great about our chances.

I hope your graduation ceremony was beautiful :)

I'm so doubting who to vote.

Guys, I just had an idea...

Joy and Rosey are scum. That's why they keep 'fighting'.
    pkJ66Kv.png
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    Deleted
  • Options
    Skelda wrote: »

I hope your graduation ceremony was beautiful :)

I'm so doubting who to vote.

Guys, I just had an idea...

Joy and Rosey are scum. That's why they keep 'fighting'.

Oh come on... We've had that already. Then at least do me the favor to lynch Rosey before me. Though at this point I highly doubt I'll even survive the night.

You're too suspicious to be offed by the scum. If you're town you're a great cover for scum, so you're pretty safe I think ;)

A perfect player is the perfect balance between a townie and a scummie. Too suspicious to be offed by scum, to innocent to be lynched.

Sadly I personally haven't learned that I'm afraid, but you do have that @JoyfulSims ;)
    pkJ66Kv.png
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    Deleted
  • Options
    rosey1579rosey1579 Posts: 6,252 Member
    RIP Erin. We made an error. I made an error.
  • Options
    1. LilacErin

2. Icmnfrsh
    - might be scum
    -
    3. Rosey1579
    - might be scum

4. Katieeee
    - town, probably not doc though.

5. SJappielovePaul
    - town

6. Scillakees
    - might be scum

7. AngiesSmith
    - I trust you more than I maybe should

8. Skelda
    - For now I still trust you

9. JoyfulSims
    - I'm sorry but I still think you're to defensive for just a townie (PLEASE, don't say you're not, it's my opinion and you won't be able to change it), also you did vote out two townies and had an eye out for Katey who later didn't get murdered by mafia in what seemed a kill gone wrong.

10. xlunalovegoodx

11. Azarinop2/keyen
    - I don't know what to think after some strange things that happened.
    pkJ66Kv.png
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    Deleted