Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Play and Share continued

Comments

• Options
    venusdemilosimsvenusdemilosims Posts: 1,918 Member
    Waves hi to CravenLestat and jillbg

@jillbg Yeah, Elisabeth (Lizzie) Dahlberg from Aurora Skies got a science scholarship to Sims University, that's where she ended up in one of Savannah's art survey classes. Some kind of way, I don't completely remember, Savannah tried to help Sierra befriend Lizzie. Sierra had just started college at the time, and of course when you start college both in sims and in real life the objective is to meet and befriend new people. I'm going to let you draw your own conclusions on that one. ;)
    As for Kaydence's sweater, yep it's a conversion from Sims 4. A lot of the new CC is being made for Sims 4, the pace of CC for Sims 3 is slowing down after Sims 4 has been out for nearly 2 years. I don't use much CC except for hair and a few clothes, I'm keeping my CC usage 'down' somewhat and I intend to weed out some. Most of what I download never makes it into the game.
    jpnbanner2_zpscb7d2475.jpg header_zps436f0053.jpg

• Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    @Silverofdreams30 -Thanks for the comment.
    @RedDestiny92 -Thanks for stopping by.
    @venusdemilosims -Great picture!
    @jillbg -It's been worse because it has corrupted saves and caused error codes while saving.
    @CravenLestat -Hi there!
    @phoebebebe13 -Hi there!You should see the mess I've had in buy mode even filtering to just CC.That's in most buy mode catagories and I played through two days of themgame today.
    Glen Harbor Gym-Winter-1662.
    Here's a picture of the Glen Harbor Gym after trying to load that legacy up.There was a break in the endless blizzards at that time.
    27606214871_075b413354_c.jpg
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    phoebebebe13phoebebebe13 Posts: 19,400 Member
    @TadOlson Hi , nice gym. I would rather deal with buy mode in TS3 than deal with it in RL . If only I could just sell a house and all its contents at the click of a button. :p
  • Options
    R3B3CKVHR3B3CKVH Posts: 473 Member
    Pops in to say hello to Jillbg and Venusdemillosims and Tadolson but was about to say hi to @R3B3CKVH and realized she is caging cute female sims in a dungeon. :rage: Have you no shame :( Put Judy Bunch in there,light her on fire then drop it in a pool filled with roaches but not cute sims in glasses :rage:

@CravenLestat LOL :lol: Hello to you too. That would be Sashua.

Split Reflections: A Sim Story by R3B3CKVH
    www.splitreflections.wordpress.com
    Be Sure to Subscribe
    "To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment."
    -- Ralph Waldo Emerson
    tumblr_lz7l7oGCyn1qevqqyo1_500.gif

• Options
    jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    @TadOlson Lovely winter picture of the gym! :)

@phoebebebe13 I'll tell her to PM you if she needs good advice! :)
    I miss your pics of Thranduil! Did you see the Lord of the Rings World. The beta version is fantastic, can't wait for them to release the final version...
    I hope you'll get your real estate sorted out soon. I remember when my house was up to sale, it took about a year. Gaah! Sometimes it felt hopeless, and then one day the perfect family showed up and fell in love with the place instantly. So it got sold, and my do i regret my home in the woods. But I was divorcing and there was no way I could afford to keep it. Well, I hope it works out for the best for you too! :)
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    @venusdemilosims I have about the same modus operandi! I go on cc shopping spree, and find I need so many things. So I just download and download... Lots of the items are there since the beginning of TS3 and I still haven't used it... At least it's better han when I go shopping for real, because I kind of act the same and it hurts the budget. Alot. ;)
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    msbeckycatmsbeckycat Posts: 3,445 Member
    I am trying to think up a neat front page for my site
  • Options
    Zabeth0Zabeth0 Posts: 1,337 Member
    edited June 2016
    16706yf.jpg

Rafael: His sadist vampire boss smiled through his lips and sank his fangs into Zelda's neck. She took a long, greedy pull, and before he knew it he was miserably drinking Zelda's warm plasma. Why did it have to be so unbearably delicious? His two seconds were coming up, and he intended to pull away. He hated that it tasted so good...if he could have a table laden with all of his comfort foods made by his grandma herself, (totally impossible but) it still wouldn't taste as good as Zelda's blood did. It almost felt like the taste of the first few breaths after he'd almost been strangled and caught his breath...only better. He had to stop!

Female voice: <Go ahead, baby bird... I'll just bite her again. It'll be more painful to be stabbed repeatedly. Do you have anything else horrible you'd like me to do to her? Shall I poke out her eyes while we're at it?>

Rafael: He almost devolved into desperate begging...but that would only cause her to do it and laugh at his desperation. He decided to try obedience... Even though he hated her and resented her and wanted to fight her so badly... He let his two seconds pass, just trying to slow down and not drink Zelda so fast, rather than stop completely...was she going to punish his stab at obedience? He felt her amusement...she knew what he was trying, but was still amused and would resist the temptation to punish Zelda for his stubborn defiance...this time.

Female voice: <Zelda's plasma is the best tasting plasma you'll ever drink. Witch plasma just tastes better than humans. Also, plasma tastes better depending on how much you care about the person you're drinking from...>

30d9iyo.jpg

Zelda: She'd been braced for it...but then he hadn't bitten her right away... She was uncomfortably aware of how much like a kiss this wasn't. She liked his kisses and this was...disappointing. His lips were still soft but so cold, he wasn't breathing except when he had said 'No!' and that didn't smell like breath either, it was like 'what annoyed her about alchemy' smell...and then, when she wasn't ready... he bit into her neck like into an orange.

She growled to try to cover her cry of pain. Somewhere in there, Rafael was being controlled by a vampire to do this to her...he wasn't doing this to her...it wasn't him...it seemed like he stopped for a moment and then continued again...he must still be trying to fight. Oh, her poor human! They would pay for this! Beatrice and every vampire she saw, except Rafael of course; she'd take a Death Star level amount of revenge for this! Wow, he was cold, it was like leaning on an ice pack. Wait, leaning? Well, she supposed she didn't really have to stand around; it wasn't like she wasn't going to be laying down pretty soon anyways, though she kind of thought dying would be faster. And possibly more exciting. This was boring...it hurt...it was uncomfortable since he was so cold...and smelled bad...and she couldn't move which was annoying, but not particularly exciting. Being burned looked like a lot better death; at least she wouldn't have to stand around waiting for it to be over with. Wait, weren't vampires supposed to charm their victims or something? Weren't they usually standing around like they'd won some sort of 'I'm getting drank tonight' lottery by some hot looking vampire? Well, Rafael was certainly a hot vampire...well, hot looking...obviously not in actual temperature. It felt like his clothes were warmer than his skin. How did that happen? That was weird.

Rafael: He wondered what a 'Death Star level' of revenge was. Did she mean a supernova? But it didn't feel like that meaning. It put some strange picture in his mind of something that looked more like a moon with guns? That made no sense. But Zelda knew what it meant. Something from a movie evidently. Part of this was that he didn't want to think about how delicious her blood was, he didn't want to think that she was dying and he was killing her and he couldn't stop...he didn't want to be aware of what was going around him...he didn't want to burn this into his brain...and he usually remembered things vividly, especially deaths. If he could just focus on something other than this...maybe he'd keep his sanity.

Female voice: <You're insulated from this, being that you're under the influence of the love spell, but your wife is rather annoying. She'll probably make a fine ghost, picking up benches and scaring children. I've never heard the complaint that dying was boring before. She'd rather be burned alive because it is faster? What impatience! So, you want to slow down now? You're apparently torturing her more than I am! With your stalling! But don't you worry, Rafael, if you lose your sanity, I will find something to do with you... >

Rafael: He was chagrined at causing Zelda more stress and pain, but he needed to stall, there had to be some way out of this! Could he get the death flower in her hand in two seconds? No, he couldn't...and no chance at all in one. He was like a child clawing at a brick wall to try to knock it down!

If he were dealing with a sadist that couldn't read his thoughts, he'd be able to keep from showing his irritation, anger, pain, all of it, but...there was no mask he could put up to pretend to be unperturbed by her barbs. He couldn't charm or con his way out of this; so she would get violence... she would get all the cold, calculated violence he could muster after she practically destroyed him and he had to build himself back up; but he would find out how to hurt her most in retaliation for this...and he would do it...if it took him a thousand years, he'd do it. Yes, she had him outmatched at the moment; but she'd slip up eventually.

Female voice: <Oh, Rafael, do you think you're the first person who has ever thought such a thing at me? Do you think all the other vampires under my control are totally content to be bowing and scraping for me... they inexplicably love licking my boots, that they were just born servants? Every single one of them would torture or murder me if they had the chance. And you know what? I'm still here. And I can walk any of them out into the sunlight and make them stand there until they slowly smolder to death...on a whim, even. You actually saved little old Count Snypes from a grizzly death by talking to him...you thought he was spying on you and that was just too funny. I had to see what else I could do with him. You called him Tiger...and so now, his nickname is Tiger Snypes. I'm sure he'll 'thank' you at some future date.>

Rafael: You put him in Tiger make up! It was you who made him Tiger Snypes, not me. He was irritated that he could find that funny right now, and he didn't want to, she was deflating his threats with threats of her own. Of course, it wasn't really a threat so much as a vision statement.

nozzo5.jpg

Rafael: With his avoiding focusing on the area around him...he barely saw it.. Deedee's hand holding up one of the sleep elixirs...he'd thought they were tucked away- Zelda had made one the other day to show him how to make elixirs, and the other one he'd bought at the apothecary today...because he didn't want to use the one Zelda made and have his behavior blamed on Zelda...and then after all that, she told him to blame it on her anyway!

e1utc.jpg

Rafael: Deedee was silent and purposeful with her aim. He looked away trying to keep the sadist boss vampire from noticing, but she turned his head and made him look as she tried to assess what was going on...Rafael wondered how Deedee could even know where the elixirs were tucked away, since Deedee hadn't visited and was unlikely to know where in this area of drawers and boxes and chests two particular elixirs were located...but Zelda might have given her one? He doubted she could have dug it out in the minute or so he'd been in the room.

332rlo0.jpg

Rafael: The vampire tried to move him suddenly to avoid the flying bottle, but one of his seconds lined up just enough to allow him to shift the weight so she had to re-position to move...and Deedee's aim was practiced!

zsmqfp.jpg

Rafael: He felt such a hopeful burst that if he'd had control of the body just then, he would have cheered...but he didn't want to be excited; he concentrated on how tired he was, on his arms and legs slowness, on his heavy eyes. He did not want to fight this off, this was his only hope!

2hpm33s.jpg

Rafael: He'd been tired since before the extra long painful transformation... he'd failed to take the nap he'd tried to take...and all of everything had exhausted him, physically, mentally, completely...so throwing an elixir of sleep at him allowed him to just give into the exhaustion, no matter what the vampire was trying...his eyes closed, and the sounds of glass clinking to the stone floor muffled to nothing.
    Post edited by Zabeth0 on
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    Im still here mostly just lurking atm,
    I dont know my sims mode has completely disappeared for now hehe.

@Zabeth0 Great update as usual.

• Options
    lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,019 Member
    edited June 2016
    I'm also just lurking right now. Really enjoying the different stories here. :) I've been working on my blog, getting my forum updates copied over, but it's taking a long time.

I've been concentrating on the Rinn Fada (Lord Wimsel) updates and am almost done with those, only about 20 more to post. I already have screenshots from about a month ago for three new updates, but want to get the old ones posted before I do the new chapters. My DH got home from his trip a few days ago, and we'll soon be heading out again. I'd like to have the Rinn Fada story completely updated before we leave.

I stopped working on the structure for now, so if anyone wants to browse through the WIP blog, they can (link in my signature). After I finish the Rinn Fada story, I'll probably work on the old Riverview Criminally Challenged updates. I have about 160 of those to do! I had no idea I'd posted so much during the last year and a half. :s
    Post edited by lanlyn on
  • Options
    @jillbg I miss playing Thranduil and torturing him :p I was setting him up for a new funny spooky day costume. I haven't had time to play at all dealing with the estate. The house/condo should sell fairly quickly. Retirement community LOL . I have to get on ebay and sell a bunch of stuff too. JOY :s . Im having a tiny home built and I live in the woods/mountains now. I just need land to put my tiny home on. Ill have more free time next month and get back to playing. Glad the LOTR world beta is working. Can't wait for the final. Im sure it looks amazing
  • Options
    @phoebebebe13 -Thanks for the comment.It's the Skylight Dance studio venue placed on a larger lot with an annex building being built.
    @jillbg -Thanks for the comment.
    @Zabeth0 -Great update!
    Silverofdreams30 -I took a Sims 3 break in the hot weather.
    @lanlyn -Hi there!
    Glen Harbor,Maryland-Winter-1662.
    Cory and Angel Frankovitch were both up early that morning and getting ready for the day before it was fully light out.They had to take care of Lynn before too long.
    27645658506_948b30dceb.jpg
    They'd both spent time studying painting skill and tended to daily chores later on.
    27606178941_80de34fc53.jpg
    They ended up working on writing stories for a while later that afternoon while a blizzard raged outside.
    27070185333_04891e640c.jpg
    It was 7:30 in the evening when they got ready for bed.
    27070176303_1954f86be6.jpg
    Davis and Lacey Bell were up early and eating salad for breakfast without noticing it had gone bad.
    27645597286_0f1144fe6b.jpg
    They both spent time studying writing skill and tended to chores before Davis built a snowman.
    27402169670_d40f5017cb.jpg
    It was 4PM when they started getting ready for work.
    27402163770_da493ebbaf.jpg
    The blizzard was still raging out as they got home from work and went to bed at 9PM.
    27402157120_6a13d7ae78.jpg
  • Options
    @TadOlson: Wow, another exciting day with $10,000 arriving in the mail! That definitely would make one happy to see the mail carrier! ;)

That's a beautiful Gym in winter picture with the windows all fogged up. :D But I totally understand how getting a lot of blizzards for winter can get old! :) (It also is funny to see when kids get snow days with some tiny bit of snow and not when blizzards are raging!) (Though sometimes that's realistic too, since snow days get used up lol)

@Silver: Thanks. :D Out of curiosity, what are you playing these days? :D Thanks!

@Venus: Well, he's under the mother of all love spells too. ;) I think Sebastian seems to be shaken by how fast his little girl grew up...mostly because he was so busy during most of the time she was growing up...with career and women...and now she's sixteen and hoping on planes and Skycars to go to different countries and different worlds...and he's wanting to interact with her. :D Well, sometimes people think that bad influence is more powerful than good influence...so they are always worried about someone having bad influence on a good kid, and they forget the good kid could have good influence on the maybe less on track one. :D And being that they are both geniuses, they can keep up with each other. :D I think they work well together. :D (It's a believable relationship) And now the duo has rescued a princess...oh, just think of the 'your princess is in another space station' inside jokes... ;)

@Jillbg: Um, sorry about that, but I totally didn't kill her, so I hope that's at least comforting. :D And you got to see how Zelda is about death...Rafael and her have totally different ideas on what the worst way to go is... and how they both face it when they think they are about to die. :D I did try to be quick and not leave you guys hanging for long, but I see now I maybe rushed a bit and need to clean it up a little. ;)
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    @TadOlson Nice gym, love the pic of it in the winter. Looking good!
    @lanlyn Good progress with the blog, best of luck to you on it!
    @jillbg Yep, still sorting through CC, and just splurged on something for my birthday, not a big thing but still something that will tie up internet :s

@Zabeth0 She shoots, she... scores?! :sweat_smile: Whew that was close, lol. :smile:
    Yep, Sebastian is stunned by the speed with which his little girl has grown up. Most kids - not even Savannah's kids - have grown up with the speed of Kaydence and that has clearly taken him aback. And it's not just the speed that's shocked him, as you said, it's what she's doing. He doesn't know how to handle it, and you see he's really having a difficult time. Other kids, when they take off, they go to some boy's house. Where does she go? She goes to another country to attend a conference, then to another planet to rescue a princess and her husband. In a way, he's kind of feeling a little left out. Think about this, the girl entered college at thirteen. Not high school, college. She graduated with her first degree at fifteen. Not even three simdays after graduating, she spun a want to go back to school. :smile:
    While he's busy with women, he missed out on most of the life of the most important woman in his life.

ijm7Mug.jpg

In the end, Sebastian had never encountered any kid who enjoyed school as much as Kaydence. Not even three simdays after graduating from college with her first degree, she was itching to return to get another.

W7LSLVO.jpg

She also seems to be one of these individuals who take pleasure in little things. When a wild horse deigned to walk across the campus, you'd think a Starlight Shores diva would be running for cover, right? Wrong. Kaydence's innate curiosity took over as she spun a want to watch and observe the wild horse.

Eh8hDSC.jpg

Seeing the wild horse up close and very personal excited her. I would imagine growing up in a place like Starlight Shores, she didn't get to see very many horses, unless they were maybe on a movie set or on television.
    Post edited by venusdemilosims on

• Options
    @venusdemilosims Great update

@TadOlson Great updates

@Zabeth0 Im just playing a little bit of modded skyrim ,
    and downloading an online game called Tera which is free to play hehe.
  • Options
    Achoo89Achoo89 Posts: 608 Member
    edited June 2016
    Apologies, I have been M.I.A again! But for good reason! I was on the most amazing holiday ever!! And also I ran out of internet security... :|

I'm going to post comments, I'll go as far back as my weary little eyes will let me! And post my story! ( ANOTHER new one)

I don't get bored quickly at all

• Options
    3vwPaTj.jpg

When the pair woke up the next morning, Sebastian gave a long, romantic hug to his wife.

lXbuPgP.jpg

"Why do you keep doing this to me, Sebastian?" Cherise asked as he wrapped his arms around her. "You keep making me feel like I'm the only woman in the world, and yet you run around with that w...e."
    "I'm not married to her, am I?"
    "But you act like you are." Despite Sebastian's obvious attempt to smooth over hurt feelings, Cherise stood her ground. "I've filed for divorce, Sebastian. I can't take this anymore. You need to choose, it's me or her. I can't be number two in your life."

JTCEgal.jpg

Sebastian was all too glad to have Kaydence back home, even if she was now regularly beating him in chess - a game they played together since she was little.

biIYqFi.jpg

"Daddy, you know, you really need to brush up on your logic skill," Kaydence said sweetly, looking at him as he dejectedly stared at the chess pieces. "I recommend you get the level 3 book and review it."

Voy60ff.jpg

After their chess game, they went out to the frozen lake to ice skate. They both spun a want to go ice skating with each other. They used their time on the ice to catch up. "So," Sebastian asked, grabbing Kaydence's hand, "where did you go this time?"

W6g1Bn4.jpg

"Oh, Daddy," Kaydence laughed, in a voice that still sounded girlish despite her rapidly changing body.
    "Tell me," Sebastian wondered, "where did you go?"
    "If I tell you," Kaydence whispered, "you probably wouldn't believe me."
    Sebastian chuckled, shaking his head in wonderment. "With you," he told her, "I have to believe anything at this point."

• Options
    MoonandStars83MoonandStars83 Posts: 1,735 Member
    *pops out from dark corner*

*waves*

*goes back into hiding*
    I voted for you, Kevin.
    640?cb=20100910030718
    My Sims 3 Exhange Studio
    My Blog // Click me if you dare.
  • Options
    @Zabeth0 -Every day is a snow day in Glen Harbor because there's no school in the town because they didn't have schools in the colonial days in North America.I've got my sims living in subsidized housing in Fargo.
    @venusdemilosims -Thanks for the comment.Great pictures!Great update!
    @Ahoo89 -Hi there!
    @Moonand Stars83 -Hi there!
    Fargo-Fall-1840.
    Eli and Ami Jankowsky were both up early that fall morning.
    27107042234_a8e14c37d8.jpg
    They started studying creativity after getting ready for the day and were still at it when the landlord left for the day.
    27107040834_223c1a70e4.jpg
    They finally stopped for a lunch break at about 2:30 in the afternoon.
    27107038794_7ea2769f6b.jpg
    27107036874_41ae3bc938.jpg
    They practiced with the charisma podiums until it was time for dinner.
    27107035514_7810b0ff7b.jpg
    It was time to get ready for bed at 7:30 after eating dinner.
    27107034214_498da23ba6.jpg
  • Options
    @venusdemilosims lovely photos of kaydence with her dad,
    great udate.

@TadOlson Great udpate
  • Options
    lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,019 Member
    I wanted to start commenting on posts here. I'll just pick up with the most recent ones.

@phoebebebe13 Good luck with selling the condo and with finding land for your home. I miss Thranduil.
    @TadOlson The snow scenes in Glen Harbor were lovely. Do you like Sims 3 or Sims 2 better? Some parts of each?

@venusdemilosims So glad Cherise filed for divorce. Sebastian acts so nonchalant about his cheating. He needs a wake up call. I just finished reading a book where one of the male characters cheated a lot, but he always "came home to his wife and kids." How loving and devoted...not! In the book (a murder mystery), another wife tried to kill her own husband's mistress. That finally shook the first cheating SOB out of his smugness. He vowed never to cheat again. :D The guy reminded me of Sebastian.

@Zabeth0 Your story is so interesting, unusual. I've missed some of your earlier updates, so I'm not sure what the relationships are between characters, but still enjoying the story. Rafael seems to be suffering at the hands of three different supernaturals! But maybe he's not a very nice guy either??
  • Options
    @lanlyn Hi, thanks and Ill bring back the King soon. :D
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    @venusdemilosims nooo Cherry don't take him back..the daddy daughter pics are nice though.
    I had an issue with my game drove me bonkers so I took some pics saved the game and turned it off today I came back to get more pictures.
    Screenshot-3_zpseemegk1k.jpg
    Mortimer attempted to blow out the candles on his cake happily watching the pair to see how things were going, then he's jumping back as the whole thing caught fire. Gunther obviously failed in putting it out, he'd been a little too distracted by a certain lovely witch....
    Screenshot-8_zpsop0bcuui.jpg
    (She sort of looks like she's judging me because Morty can't blow out candles right, and now it seems she's not pleased that I forgot who she is. Adam there is the fire fighter that came and put the fire out, since no one died I did not immediately reset him and let him have some cake with us, that nice looking young man is Mortimer.) Mortimer was glad that no one was hurt in the fire he wants to learn to drive as soon as possible but blames himself for the fire and is afraid to ask his dad for favors. Gunther on the other hand doesn't blame in the slightest and is already planning to take him out to practice he's just glad they're all alright.
    Screenshot-11_zpscqitdjkn.jpg
    The next day Gunther decided to play with fire again, he wasn't concerned about the other night it was the weekend and he knew that his son and.....were both fine. Though he had to admit that as fairies aren't made to survive fire his life did sort of flash in his head, he'd spent too many lonely nights hoping that his pointless marriage would turn into something worth caring about. Now he has.........on his mind, feeling a little out of shape, and really nervous about taking that first step he decides after a short work day to go to the gym instead.
    Screenshot-12_zpsx0414ce6.jpg
    It sort of went well.
    Screenshot-13_zpsoa0t6tff.jpg
    When he came back he was feeling a little less stressed about trying for a relationship again, he knew she was watching him though she closed her eyes at the last second and if that didn't stroke his ego a little bit then he didn't think anything would. When he caught fire she was making sure Mortimer was a safe distance, seeing him trying to pat himself down she thought she was going to lose him, when he rushed out of the bathroom after putting himself out she felt so much relief she didn't care about much else. It was just nice they were both fine when she had been fairly far away from it.
    Screenshot-14_zpsh6pl1cwc.jpg
    When she made dinner both of them went outside, Mortimer could read the change in mood like they words in any of the books he had read so he stayed inside and left them to work it out. Gunther knew her favorite color and used it to his advantage he was glad he found the flowers that were in season, fairies know all about flowers even the dark type, but he had never gotten them for Cornelia and almost thought he wouldn't be able to find the right ones. Of course she was thrilled, she'd been having a rough day failing with almost ever elixer she tried to make.
    Screenshot-16_zpsegjy0vor.jpg
    Putting all his cards on the table so to speak, Gunther went for it, a lot of things went through her head at the moment, surpise being the biggest thing.
    Screenshot-18_zpspjw82bhd.jpg
    Gunther was relieved when there was no rejection to be found, they both knew what was going to happen from there...
    Screenshot-20_zpswkffawsl.jpg
    'Can you feel the love tonight...'

'Hey what's going on up there?'

'Quiet puppy can't you see I'm setting the mood?'

'No one in this house needs you to set anything bug eater.'

'You be quiet too Leech! I'll have you know I'm a red hot love machine and I know when things are going down.'

The wolf and vamp finally agreed on something.

'You're a delusional fool if you think you're hot.' they said.

'Says the stuffed brats that have to live on the floor!'
    Screenshot-22_zpsu7l7499r.jpg
    She woke up from a dream the next morning concerned after thinking for a little she was able to go back to sleep.

'Oh that's right I used a....protection spell before hand.'
    Screenshot-24_zpsr8gstick.jpg
    Mortimer went in the room to use her drafting table and grinned.
    "Ah gee dad I knew you had it in you."

"Okay you know what, I do not need my teenager cheering me on go to your room."

"Yes sir." he said laughing at him.

Lastly I fixed up their house again it started as the premade that is there and now it's this I like it since I can't build in ts3 I'm the worst ever, then moved Mortimer upstairs, can you tell I forgot I her name? I have no idea what it is lol.

Screenshot-26_zpsngckhfog.jpg
    Screenshot-27_zpsyejtzuvz.jpg
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    @lanlyn -I love both games the same though I'll play Sims 2 more if it's hot weather or I'm very sick.Thanks for the comment.
    @RedDestiny92 -Great update!I've had things drive me nuts once when I made a mistake in expanding the max. trait slots because I forgot to turn add missing traits off.
    Glen Harbor,Maryland-Winter-1662-Home Inspections.
    The Frankovitch family got their home inspection.
    27665258141_7edbfe92f7_c.jpg
    The home inspection moved to the Jankowsys next.
    27705975846_3771ba1a5f_c.jpg
    Rudy Wagner and Lacey Walker got the home inspection after the rest of the families.
    27705971426_c9d1346e9e_c.jpg
  • Options
    @TadOlson: Sounds like a busy day. :D At least Davis got to build a snowman! :D The Jankowsky's sure are hard workers! :D

Cool, so they seem to be behaving when you're not playing them, right? :D

@Venus: Yep, he kidnapped her and she saved him! :D Lol @ the diva being thrilled to meet a wild horse...but to be fair, that's a really cool looking wild horse. ;) (She looks like she wants it's autograph ;) )

*Sigh* Oh, Sebastian, hasn't anyone ever explained to you what marriage is for...what the whole committed thing is? ;) Didn't the first divorce teach you anything? Though I suppose this did get his wife and kids some support that he can't provide being that he's completely broke... At least Savannah will help them. Lol- well, considering she's been known to run off to the future to Kadyland... I suppose he can be comforted that she stuck to her natal time line this time...? ;) Though yeah, running off to other planets... lol. :D So, I guess they are back now. ;) That's a mighty short sleeved shirt for that snow, huh? (Kaydence: "After lunar lakes and the cold vacuum of space... this is warm!")

@Silver: Cool. :D I used to play skyrim a lot, but I usually spend all my time lost and being dive bombed by random dragons when I'm too encumbered by alchemy ingrediants or salmon out of the rivers...lol :D I don't think I'd ever heard of Tera before, so always cool to see what's out there. :D

@Achoo: Glad you had a great holiday, remember, you don't have to go far back, you can go one page back or just jump in on this page...we understand, most of us have had times when we were gone for a bit...heck, if I had to go catch back up from some of my disappearing, I'd still be a couple hundred pages behind from moving and being sick for six months or so. ;) And no one would know what I was talking about!

@Ianlyn: Thank you. :D This is probably a particularly confusing point to enter the story... ;) Yeah, Rafael's a 21 year old workaholic criminal whose goal in life is to get enough power to kill the man who destroyed his life in Russia and has tried to kill him since he was 15 (Konstantin Petrovich Ovechkin). He's very unlucky, and supernaturals keep using him because he's a Person of Interest to the most powerful witch in the world- the witch whose the basis of the legends of Baba Yaga... who all the witches in town call Granny (to her face) and some call The Crone (behind her back). :D The witches don't really know what she wants with Rafael, and most of them are assuming that Granny is going to age herself down to a young woman, use him to make kids with and then kill him...but she's told them that if they want to use him, now's the time because no one will be able to use him once she does... :D Of course, Deedee is always given 3 days to save anyone who buys Granny's 'cursed house' a small dark brick shack with no windows...like Rafael did the first night he was in town. But when Deedee tried to tell him what kind of danger he was in, he thought she was crazy as he didn't believe in supernaturals. :D

3 nights ago, Rafael went looking for the criminal organization in town to join it (criminals don't put obvious ads in the paper in my version) and found the vampire boss (the female voice in his head controlling him)...she bit him and removed the memory that he was bitten from his mind, leaving him with the impression that he'd gotten absolutely juiced with his new boss (a lack of professionalism which embarrassed him).

2 nights ago, Rafael met Zelda at the winter festival, she'd been planning on killing him because Deedee was trying to save him and the two witches have a complicated history- they are basically frenemies who used to be as close as sisters. :D Beatrice had planted the idea of using a love spell in the impulsive younger witches' mind by playing against that rivalry, telling Zelda that if Deedee wanted to use her spells like a big girl to get what she wanted she'd use this love spell to make him love her...so when Zelda was disappointed that he didn't want to stick around past a snowball match and eat marshmallows with her...she went home and studied how to cast it, summoned him to her basement, cast it on him and then they got married. But she didn't want to read all of the notes about the spell, there were 3 whole pages of notes on it ;)...so she just...didn't...she only studied enough to get what she wanted. :D

But the past 2 nights have been very nice- it's the most fun either Rafael or Zelda have had in years. :D Zelda wants kids with him- but he couldn't really relax- he's been a conman, and knew that Zelda's obsession with Deedee was a weakness that was being manipulated by Beatrice from the time Zelda even mentioned her. So, earlier today he kidnapped Deedee, brought her to Zelda unconscious, disarmed and snapped into handcuffs that look worse than they are (they were useful in one of his con jobs in Bridgeport). Zelda did react badly to that and told him to get the handcuffs off her and go upstairs so she could 'fix this' with Deedee...and they'd been talking when Rafael went through his vampire transformation upstairs. His transformation was messed up by his use of colloidal silver- he didn't know he was turning into a vampire and was trying to use something to keep the vampires at work from being able to read his mind. So instead of having perfect control over his body and him being a prisoner of his body for every second like a normal vampire under the control of the vampire that bit him (or her), he got control of the body for 1 second out of every 7..and 2 seconds every 28 seconds...and hadn't yet figured out how to purposely use telepathy before he was just hit with a sleep elixir by Deedee, the witch he'd kidnapped. She's a good witch and doesn't believe in revenge... This is a main point of contention between Deedee and Zelda; revenge, which Zelda strongly believes in and Deedee doesn't. :D

Hopefully that'll be enough of a review for the next bit to make sense... ;) But I don't usually post as often as I have been recently, this is me on a posting spree...so please don't expect this pace long term. ;) Also periodically I'll post reviews of the story with links; I need to do this to keep track of the links because I'm really bad with computer stuff and can't figure out anything as complicated as a blog. :D But I'm just writing the one story, so it's just easier for me to do it this way. :D (And, just so you know my level of incompetence, even if I took some time and was baby-stepped through the process of making a blog...I wouldn't know how to post links to it in my signature like you guys do!) ;) Just in case, you don't appreciate how awesome you guys are; a reminder! ;)

@RedDestiny: Hey, when the sims is driving you crazy, it can totally take a nap! Time out, sims! ;) Good you got screenshots out of it anyway. :D Well, that's an exciting birthday...birthday inferno! Her name's Victoria. ;) Lol, well, auto roof can be pretty crazy...and if you do your own roof, it can be tricky to use as well. :D I've only become marginally better at it since when my laptop fried its' brain and I had a computer that could barely run the sims and crashed all the time...I hung out on the creative corner building area trying to figure out how to build...since I couldn't play and still felt simsy. ;) I'm not the best at it, but there are tutorials..but then again, most of them don't have pictures anymore so it's hard. :D

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top