Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Play and Share continued

Comments

• R3B3CKVHR3B3CKVH Posts: 473 Member
    @RedDestiny92 Hey, that's not strange at all. :wink:
    Glad I could keep you on the edge of your seat. This was just the intro... From here on out, it should be a bit more detailed... though of course, it may be a while before the master plan is revealed. :lol: This story, depending on perspective, and circumstances, has 3 "bad guys"... or 2 in the very least.
    Split Reflections: A Sim Story by R3B3CKVH
    www.splitreflections.wordpress.com
    Be Sure to Subscribe
    "To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment."
    -- Ralph Waldo Emerson
    tumblr_lz7l7oGCyn1qevqqyo1_500.gif

• venusdemilosimsvenusdemilosims Posts: 1,918 Member
    edited June 2016
    @R3B3CKVH Great preview! Sashua sounds like an intriguing character. Can't wait to see what happens next!
    @RedDestiny92 This was before I used the story progression mod ;) It was actually the in-game story progression that was responsible for all this. Lol I haven't used the Nraas story progression mod because it's got so many options and I don't really know how to set it up. Plus it slows my computer. Lol

zbYVODb.jpg

Ari (Moore) Morris, Savannah Jolina-Plumb's high school best friend, has dropped her only child, her daughter Athena, off at college. Athena is a communications major and wants to be leader of the free world. As you can see, Athena looks A LOT like her mom, except for possibly the red hair and the lip shape. Athena's red hair comes from her father's side of the family, the Morrises of Sunset Valley. Athena's ancestor on her father's side (either grandmother or great-grandmother, not sure which) is apparently Monika Morris.
    Athena inherited her Schmoozer and Absent-Minded traits from that side of the family, as well as her red hair. I can't see anything trait-wise she got from Ari, lol, although she did get her build and her facial features from her.
    Post edited by venusdemilosims on
    jpnbanner2_zpscb7d2475.jpg header_zps436f0053.jpg

• RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,849 Member
    @R3B3CKVH :) oh no that's just fine though it's like when I tease my readers.."what's gonna happen with so and so."..."well you see....he...I"m not going tell you yet" LOL. Well alright but for not I'm curious about this one we'll see what happens then.
    @venusdemilosims oh yeah that in game set up, the nrass...ugh I like it but all the extra lag nope heh Athena is so pretty, I always end up cheating in university, keeping their mood up when they get too stubborn to work or teleporting them if they get locked out buildings because of other students who never learned how to go in a door. hehe.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    @venusdemilosims -I've just got the town starting up.Great update!I found that NRaas story progression actually sped my game up while EA's bugfest would slow it down and increase the risk of Error 12's.
    @Silverofdreams30 -Thanks for the comment.
    @R3B3CKVH -I should take a look at your video later.That story looks like it's off to a great start.
    @jillbg -Thanks for the comment.
    @RedDestiny92 -That applies to both TS2 and TS3.
    Fargo-Summer-1840.
    Eli and Ami Jankowsky were both up early on that mid summer morning.
    26841721173_de872a413f.jpg
    They both got ready for the day after getting up as it started getting light out.
    26841718883_83eed08a0b.jpg
    They both started working on charisma skill after breakfast.
    26841716483_8b4a222222.jpg
    They were still working on charisma when the letter carrier dropped off a 10000$ rebate check for them.
    26841713243_12146f6053.jpg
    Eli got a phone call after taking a break to use the washroom and eat lunch.
    27414951176_54a64afbb8.jpg
    They both spent some time studying mechanical skill before they had to get to bed.
    27414948156_79ae2e3dc1.jpg
    It was 9PM when they were getting ready for bed.
    27414944426_0fe001d113.jpg
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
    edited June 2016
    @RedDestiny92 Yep Athena is gorgeous... she is the daughter of my sim's high school best friend... that always helps lol... the only single sim I have who is Athena's age is a girl, Savannah's daughter Sierra, haha.

@TadOlson I've yet to really play with the settings of Nraas story progression. Lol I've had it in game for most of the last year.

@TadOlson :)
    @venusdemilosims sometimes the children of our prettiest sims get the better genes I feel...lol.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    @venusdemilosims Nraas SP is one of the mods I couldn't do without! When you know how to tune it, you've got a game that runs exactly how you want it to, with just the right amount of surprises! I aim for a realistic game play, so there are no supernaturals spawning randomly, teens can get pregnant and I've changed the settings so my non active households stick together and don't move out if there aren't enough beds. The two schools in TwinTowns are set for teens (high school in Fairview) and for children (in Falls Harbor)... I could go on an list a lot more, just to say it's one of the most complex and fantastic mods Twallan ever created! :)
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    @venusdemilosims Another great update ,
    I wish I could get in sims mood again but right now not sigh.

@TadOlson Great update

@RedDestiny92 Yeah sometimes another game break is needed hehe great update.

@R3B3CKVH Great update

Dark Places
    Sashua woke with a start. She was so wrapped up in the pounding of her heart which threatened to beat right through her chest, and the cool sheen of sweat trickling down the back of her neck, that it took a moment to realize that rather than feeling the soft, downy comforter beneath her hands, instead she felt cold, damp, unforgiving stone. She tried to look around, but her peruse could not penetrate the darkness that surrounded her.

screenshot_original.jpg

"Where am I?" she thought, fingers deftly feeling around on all sides of her, but finding only more nothingness. It was so quiet that the sound of her panicked breathing, and the thudding in her chest, was crushing her eardrums. That was when she heard it. A single foot-step. Sashua was not the only one here in this dark place.

"Who's there?" For the merest of moments she reveled in surprise at how brave her voice sounded as it pierced the deafening silence. Almost ferocious. She waited for what seemed like an eternity for no reply. Ringing silence was all that answered her. "Perhaps I imagined it," she thought, "Maybe I'm dreaming."

The sudden sound of thunderous, rapid footsteps approaching her, jerked her from her private musings. She scrambled backward in the darkness, scooting across the rough hewn stone until she felt equally harsh rock, pressed against her back. She was cornered, and the sound of footfalls was ever closer. She imagined herself as a tiny mouse reeling with anticipation from an attacking lion. The air was thin with expectation, and Sashua crinkled her face, curling into a ball to deflect the brunt of the coming blow.

screenshot_original.jpg

Michael woke with a start. He wasn't alone. His eyes were usually able to see through the blackest of night, but upon waking, everything was still a blurry haze. He could, however, make out what seemed to be a creature hunched in the shadows. He rose to his feet, taking one tentative step. That was when he heard the soft voice, and grimaced. What sort of game was Vashte playing at? More of Lyle's schemes no doubt. He would show that wretched faerie what for. he charged forward, fangs bared, snapping at the air in sweet anticipation. He was upon her so quickly, he hadn't even the time to revel in his soon coming victory. He snatched her up like ragdoll, poised to rip her jugular from her sinewy throat, but then he stopped. Not Vashte. A human.

In one split second he released her from his grasp, practically throwing her away from him, before clutching furiously into his own biceps- nails digging into cool flesh. "Who are you?" His eyes were adjusting now, and he could clearly see a frightened young girl cowering at his feet. In former days he might have found her pretty in a peculiar way, and enjoyed toying with her, but these days he was tired, paranoid, and sick of the plots. "What are you doing here?" he began impatiently pacing before the poor, trembling creature, one eye always keenly keeping her in view- irritation pushed down just as it reached the point of fury. He could hear her stammering, and his eyes rolled heavenward. "Out with it. What's the matter? Devil got your tongue?"

"Devil got your tongue..." It was something his mother used to say to him when she knew he was about to tell a lie. For a moment he could see his mothers face in the light of the hearth's flame, peering down at him expectantly. He felt so small, and he wanted to reach out to her, bury his face in her skirt and cry. Anger and impatience swiftly moved forward to take the place of nostalgia and the image of his mother faded away like wisps of smoke disturbed by a sudden gust of wind. "I suggest you find your words before my patience is lost," he said coldly, as he turned to squarely face her.

Part of Michael took pleasure in the fact that he could see her, but she clearly could not see him. He joyed that she cringed each time he stepped in her direction. Deep within him a primal hunger was clawing at it's cage, howling to be released, that it might be sated. He listened with disdain to her nonsensical rambling about sleep and dreams. Oh to hell with it. He was tired. tired of waiting... tired of living. His ears delighted that her stammering gave way to screams as he pounced her again, cradling her fragile frame in his arms. He could smell the sweet nectar of her vital essence, as he closed in on her supple throat.

screenshot_original.jpg

A virgin. He was going to enjoy this. His arms closed around her even tighter, the desperate wriggling of his prey trying to escape, only adding to his vigor.

But something happened. Just as his fangs caressed the fold of her shoulder and neck, he felt the palm of her hand press lightly on his chest, and heard the sweetest voice he'd ever heard utter a single word.

"Please.." Sashua said. "Please, don't kill me."

Snarling, Michael dropped her to the floor once more, knuckles white from the death clench in his fists. Before she could say another word, he pulled her to her feet, threw her over his shoulder and crossed the room to a small cage. Without ceremony, he shoved her inside, and slammed the door.

screenshot_original.jpg

"Think carefully on your words girl. When evening falls, I expect answers." The girl's gentle sobs were like a sweet symphony that tenderly lulled him back to sleep. The last thought to embrace him before he surrendered to slumber, was her face. There was something about her face.

***To Be Continued***

Keep up with "Split Reflections" by subscribing:
    Be Sure to Subscribe
    "To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment."
    -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

edited June 2016
    @R3B3CKVH Oh man poor Sashua, captive of a vampire so charming yet so dangerous, great update!

@jillbg Suffice it to say I'm too impatient to sit down and figure out settings. Lol But I need to, I think.

Guys I'm in an active search for a new computer, I think this one is on its last legs. My game crashed three times last night. It's taking longer to set up stuff than it is to play, so frustrating. And my game takes now between half an hour and an hour to load. I actually have a fairly decent machine, though not a gaming desktop. I bought it just before the release of Sims 3 University, 3 years ago.

JTCEgal.jpg

Sometimes the sims' faces do crack me up. Sebastian is NOT happy that his daughter Kaydence beat him at chess, again.

3OmqR8a.jpg

Oh and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this sweater. It's a conversion from Sims 4. I think I'll use it more here than in Sims 4, lol.

edited June 2016
    x6mUMtR.jpg

Savannah Jolina-Plumb may well be Sims University's most popular professor. One cursory look at her background could explain why. The rebellious, headstrong daughter of two renowned classical musicians, Savannah turned away from the life of privilege she was born to. A former adventurer and ghost-hunter, she spent her youth traveling the world in search of relics and in search of herself. Then, when she came home, she took a job hunting down specters throughout Sunset Valley and Moonlight Falls, where she also curated its museum of antiquity. She funded her many trips abroad with a series of best-selling books, beginning with "Interview with a Mummy" - an autobiographical novel she began while exploring a tomb in Egypt.

cNzZFCl.jpg

Was it any wonder, then, that her fame would extend to a college campus?

d0eA43N.jpg

That students who weren't even enrolled in her courses would clamor just to get a glimpse of her?

yeo9V82.jpg

Poor Tammy Parker, who tried to get into her course, was such a huge fan, that she claimed to have read all of Mrs. Jolina-Plumb's books at least three times.

3H1qW0G.jpg

So how did the woman who hated school and never attended college herself end up teaching there - and liking it?

ZISnyJF.jpg

Before Savannah went to class, she took a phone call. But this wasn't your ordinary run-of-the-mill phone call. It was a call from her daughter, Sierra. But Sierra wasn't on Earth. She was on Lunar Lakes.
    "When are you and Kaydence coming home?" Savannah wondered. "I know you guys sent AJ and Alexandra back to Hidden Springs -"
    "Actually," Sierra corrected her mother, "that was Mrs. Cross' call. We're still there doing experiments and trying to piece together what the heck happened."
    "Sierra," Savannah sighed, taking a deep breath, "I just want to let you know that even though you drive me crazy half the time and I don't agree with your methods, I'm real proud of you for what you did."

vQv0bSj.jpg

As usual with Savannah's forays at the university, most of what happened there took place outside of class. Barnstormer's (downloaded from the exchange) was the university pizza hangout, where students came before and after classes to get a bite to eat, study, and hang out. It was usually packed with students and faculty, especially in the evenings.

4pfLIK4.jpg

On this day, Savannah ran into her former student, Lizzie Dahlberg. Born and raised in Aurora Skies, Lizzie Dahlberg had come to Sims University to attend college. She'd attended at the same time as Savannah's daughter, Sierra, who has since graduated.

Screenshot-472_zpsa514b3bd.jpg

While Savannah had Lizzie in her class, she even tried to get Sierra to befriend the shy, quiet, somewhat chubby girl, but Sierra was far from interested.
    But while in college, Lizzie had gone through something of a transformation. She had graduated from college with honors, with her degree in science and medicine. She was now taking technology courses, in an effort to become a video game designer.
    She had also lost a significant amount of weight. (Story progression did this, not me.)

2e4UpZu.jpg

Lizzie's transformation, it seemed, wasn't just physical, either. It appeared the girl had truly blossomed at college. However, she made a rather unusual request of Savannah: "Could you contact Sierra for me? I've been unable to get in touch with her -"

YLa66vH.jpg

Before Savannah left the hangout, though, she spotted Lizzie's now ex-girlfriend, Latonya Norton, sitting alone at the next table. She remembered theirs had been a rather tumultuous relationship, with constant bickering. At some point, apparently, Lizzie had gotten the courage to walk away from this turbulence, and seemed to have finally found some peace.

@venusdemilosims Awesome update! I love how every single sim has a backstory.
    Be Sure to Subscribe
    -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

• Zabeth0Zabeth0 Posts: 1,337 Member
    11t9x1w.jpg

Rafael: When he came through the doorway it was still 7 seconds away from the time he'd have 2 seconds, so he couldn't yell 'burn me' ...so he did the only thing he could do in a second to tell her he was a vampire, and a threat to her, he opened his mouth to show her the fangs... His sadistic boss vampire was just walking him smoothly towards Zelda...who had been talking to Deedee, but had looked over and saw his 'fangs' warning...but Deedee hadn't been looking. Zelda moved to the other side of Deedee, looking at him puzzled. Now, Deedee turned and looked, a growing look of alarm starting to show in her eyes... Zelda was faster than Deedee. Time seemed so much longer when he was a vampire...the seconds seemed longer...but they weren't, he was just thinking and moving faster and dealing with more information.

Female voice: <...Wait, DEEDEE is here?!? ...but Zelda is anti social... no friends or family ... and aren't these two enemies...?>

Rafael: Why would the sadist be worried about Deedee? But he could feel her digging through his mind like someone grabbing up a jewelry box in a burglary when they could hear the key turning the lock in the next room and needed to be gone before the door opened. But why would she feel that way when Deedee couldn't even defend herself when she thought he was killing her? Deedee should be the least of her worries, Zelda would burn her and her whole vampire network to the ground... Deedee would never do that.

Female voice: <Oh! This is too good. You've basically handed me a helpless witch on a platter with your little kidnapping! And you were trying to keep her safe! Hilarious. You'll soon learn there are worse things than being burned to ash, Rafael. Deedee cures vampires at the slightest provocation... but since she's caught without any cure elixirs...well, now is the time. And I've been waiting years to take her off the field, Rafael. So, I guess I won't torture Zelda so much after all. As a reward for you delivering Deedee!>

24o81gj.jpg

Rafael: He threw himself to the ground during his two seconds- a practiced motion by now and simultaneously yelled "BYURRN ME!!!" <You mean because you can't take two witches on at the same time, so it's important that you catch Deedee fast...which you won't be able to do if you toy with Zelda.> He corrected cynically. She picked his body up again... she was pleased she'd managed to get this close...without the witches yet understanding what was going on. She was pretty sure that his behavior was what was confusing them the most; both of the witches were familiar with vampires, and knew that subordinate vampires were under control of the vampires that bit them...witches had magic sense, so of course they'd know he was a vampire, glasses and all (she'd just been 'teasing' him, making him think that Zelda wouldn't know until it was too late that a vampire was sneaking up on her), and it had worked, or he wouldn't have tried the whole fang flashing thing to warn her, but witches usually took it for granted that if a vampire was acting contrary to his or her personality that he or she was being controlled by the vampire that bit him or her...which meant that they would assume that 'burn me' was an order from the controlling vampire to trick them into killing him. He hated her. Completely, fully, deeply. He wanted to feed her her teeth. Not just the fangs, all of them. It amused her.

Female voice: <You're a fast learner. I'm surprised I had to teach you how to talk...but your vampire body is rather...slow. I hope it wears off in a few hours and it didn't permanently mess up your transformation so that you're forever a slow and weak vampire, you think regular criminals give each other bad nicknames, just wait until you've been called Mr. Gimpy for a few hundred years...but I don't know...I've never heard of someone taking colloidal silver right before their transformation before, your transformation was agonizingly slow, and more painful than it should have been. You'll be an interesting conversation piece, that's for certain.>

6pyfc1.jpg

Rafael: There she was, his Zelda, the most beautiful woman in the world with freckles like stars across her face and her light blue eyes, having effortlessly drawn into a magical stance she hesitated to bring the magic around her...because of him. They sent her someone she couldn't burn. She'd never wanted a cure elixir so bad in her life. She'd never bothered to learn non lethal magics...burning, electrocuting, freezing and turning people into bugs had always worked out for her, and she'd never needed to take someone alive among battles with witches...but she didn't want to kill him...she didn't even want to hurt him. There had to be some way to save him! She just wasn't smart enough to see it! ...he was reading her mind? How did he read her mind? It just sort of happened.

2e1ht0y.jpg

Rafael: "Plyease." He said with his second. The boss vampire laughed mischievously...then she set about taking advantage of Zelda's affection. She kept him from masking his terror about the possibility of being burned alive...he only wanted to be burned alive because he'd rather die in agony than be used to murder his wife...not because he really wanted it at all, just that it seemed like the best option available with what he had to work with...he was, of course, terrified of magic, and well aware that fire was probably one of the most painful ways to die.

Female voice: <Actually, Rafael, dying of the thirst and slowly being smoldered to death in sunlight are the most painful, you're only thinking about human ways to die. But fire's definitely in the top three, even for us.>

Rafael: It wasn't him that said it, but she imitated his accent even: "Qvick, Zyelda, beforre she myakes me kyill you!" Why would she say that? Because it put doubts in Zelda's already conflicted mind, hopes that he was still in there and could be rescued if she could just think of something that didn't kill him. And his boss only needed her to hesitate.

1zc1q9x.jpg

Zelda: "...I can't. I just...can't."

Rafael: Nononono! And of course, he didn't know how he was reading her mind and couldn't stop it. Deedee was right...she loved him. She had given him her death flower...she'd risked getting her conscious ripped out...she'd told him secrets...she'd stolen him from all the other witches...in fact, she'd started loving him since the snowball fight, which was why she kept calling him Twinkle-Toes. He'd knocked her on her butt and she loved him for it. He reminded her that humans were...actually people...with hopes and struggles...and today she'd found herself not murdering them at the immigration office. She'd put up with so much...and not burned them...she only turned one guy into a bug...and she turned him back into a man...after not stomping on him for three whole minutes.

2dbt9na.jpg

Zelda: "Which witch do I haunt, Twinkle Toes?"

Rafael: "Beatrrice." This was him...his second. Where was Deedee?!? Rafael wondered...But she couldn't stop him, because she was disarmed...and even if she picked up Zelda's wand- Deedee wouldn't kill him either. And this horrible vampire boss of his was going to force him to kill her next...and there was nothing he could do...his seconds were poorly timed...and not long enough to do almost anything! And it was his fault that Deedee was here in the first place! He wished there was some way he could will himself to death!

Zelda growled. Treacherous witch! She'd been the only witch that had given her any kind of advice that made any sense at all since Deedee's father had died and she'd left Deedee to pursue revenge. She'd reminded Zelda of herself, only older and with a little more patience; she hadn't believed that Beatrice was one of those old liars, she'd seemed a bit more thoughtful, maybe a little bitter but not particularly malicious. She'd offered a little advice here and there, and answered a question here and there about lore...she was a bit stuck up but more often than not, she amused Zelda with her eye rolling about what her sisters were doing. Zelda had trusted her...and now Zelda hoped she could get a ridiculous level of revenge on Beatrice and somehow free Rafael before Granny got around to binding her consciousness into a statue. Zelda was really not looking forward to the statue part, but unless The Crone suddenly got Dementia...there really wasn't any hope to escape it...just hope she got her revenge first.

16706yf.jpg

Rafael: The sadist had his body hold her gently and caress her neck, and brushed his fangs against her skin without puncturing it...almost as though he was kissing her neck...while she couldn't move and was essentially waiting to be stabbed to death in the neck. Her heart beat like a humming bird's wings. Perhaps his lack of breathing brought it to mind, but she seemed to be breathing so loud...gasping for breath. Even without reading her mind, he knew this was torturing Zelda. PLEASE! PLEASE! NONONO! JUST STOP! But even as he screamed it in his head, he knew that there was nothing he could do...he was begging incoherently because there was nothing he could do. And boy did he want to, he was so angry. He didn't know how, but his quest for revenge against Konstantin Petrovich Ovechkin was nothing compared to what he was willing to do to destroy her for this...he wasn't sure how he'd get there, but if it took him hundreds of years to break free of her control, he would find a way to punish this.

Female Voice: <Newborn vampires are so funny. They think they've got some sort of special control, or they alone are clever enough to somehow struggle against the system and beat it! Remember that time, oh, several minutes ago, when you wondered why you'd beg me when I'm a sadist and it wouldn't do any good? Well, now you know! I do feel sorry for you, but you know that feeling you get when you are glad it's not you that something bad happens to? Yeah, you evil man, you, have that occasionally, but I've got that in spades! All the time! Oh, and remember that time when you turned down the deal so you could struggle desperately against me to not be used against your wife who you only love because of a love spell? Yeah, she's not mesmerized or charmed at all, this is going to really hurt! Ready?>

Rafael: Suddenly delaying seemed like a better idea...No! "NO!!!" He'd been so preoccupied he'd said it automatically when it was his second...he'd almost forgotten his second...
  • Zabeth0Zabeth0 Posts: 1,337 Member
    @TadOlson: Looks like a good house with plenty of skilling options.

Lol- Semester tester, it works so well it rhymes. ;)

$10,000 rebate, that sounds like a very exciting day! :D

@Venus: Yeah, probably best not to ask people why they married someone who recently died. :D I had a game where I wanted to keep a lady a single cat lady for her whole life...but this guy and her fell in love at the junk yard...well, I fought it for a while, and then one day I decided that I was just being stubborn about having a single sim game again (Rafael's game was totally going to be a single sim game too...) anyway, I finally gave in to let her go to marry her love...and he'd aged up to elder. I got him a vampire bite elixir...because I thought it gave them longer lifespans...across the board...but it only gives longer lifespans in the YA and Adult categories...elders live exactly the same span...vampire or not...but if someone asked her why she married him after he'd just died...oh, the heads, they would roll! ;)

Athena is beautiful. :D I love her braids... :D Looks like she got Monika's hair color! :D Score. :D:dizzy:

And I'm sure he'll cast her aside just as flippantly, or she'll leave when she finds out he's broke, and take that story to the tabloids too. I wish Tasha didn't leave, but who wants to be in that position? At least Kaydence met her again and has a relationship with her that outlasted the job. :D Hopefully Tasha is doing well.

If Ari married for love- then she would probably nurture and treasure the traits that reminded her of her late husband...resulting in more of them in her daughter. :D

Sorry to hear about your computer, but I know how that goes. :D Lol @Sebastian's face. (Sebastian: "My little girl just curb stomped me in chess!") Lol poor Savannah has stalkers coming out of the woodwork! :D Well, I 'm glad this situation has given her a way to see her daughter using her powers for good...and a chance to talk to her about her feelings! :D Lol @ Lizzie trying to contact Sierra. :D She must really miss her. :D

@jillbg: Lol @ team Zeldee! :D Nope- it was initially confusing to him- there seemed to be a pattern of 1 second for every 7, but then occasionally it didn't conform to the pattern he was recognizing, and he'd suddenly have two seconds...and then it'd be back to one...until he had enough time to recognize that there was a larger pattern... but there hasn't been any confusion, it's conformed to the pattern once he'd figured out the entire pattern. :D Of course, he's only recognizing the pattern and taking advantage of it. A non genius would still be trying to figure out what happened to them in the first place...All of this, from the transformation to being at Zelda's throat has taken place in less than ten minutes. :D But since the interruption was clearly caused by the colloidal silver...there is the possibility that the interruption will stop, and he'll be completely under her control soon. ;)
  • TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    @venusdemilosims -I can't remember ever having NRaas story progression running without my heavily tuned settings which I've used with changes to update for added Mods for almost three years.I've had my laptop for four years and it's not done yet.I hope you can avoid Windows 10.Great pictures!Great update!
    @RedDestiny92 -I've had to get creative in Sims 3 after tuning story progression so heavily I never used it on default settings.
    @Silverofdreams30 -Thanks for the comment.
    @jillbg -I agree on NRaas story progression because EA's version is a bugfest.
    @R3B3CKVH -Great update!
    @Zabeth0 -Great update!Thanks!My sims love starting out there.I found new CC and Mods for TS2.
    Fargo-TS2-Fall-1840.
    Eli browsed through the mail order catalog and found a calander for teens.
    27600421716_7e4c8c4816.jpg
    Eli and Ami Jankowsky were both up early and getting ready for the day.
    27024821803_6301a98772.jpg
    27024819323_c28e6bf1d3.jpg
    They both spent most of the day studying creativity from books.
    27024815673_fd1806f5d4.jpg
    They got a 10000$ rebate check from the letter carrier while they were still studying.
    27024811973_27a46987f7.jpg
    They stopped to use washrooms and eat later in the afternoon.
    27024807763_0ebf5f2935.jpg
    They had dinner at about 6PM and went off to have fun before bedtime.
    27024804483_627efec4b5.jpg
    It was 10:30 at night when they got into bed.
    27024801703_c232babe83.jpg
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    @Zabeth0 Great update as usual

@TadOlson Great update

Great update everyone,
    I am still reading although not really playing the game right now.
    edited June 2016
    @Zabeth0 Yeah, Rafael, you lovesick puppy, you... lol poor guy under the vampire spell and still thinking about his true love.

Yeah, finding ethnic hairstyles is a bit of a challenge, since EA provided us with precious few, and yep she got the Morris' haircolor as well as two of her father's traits...

Yeah Anissa is a piece of work, absolutely a complete piece of work. Of course she's using him but he's too blinded by his lust to see it. And yes, Tasha had been placed in a difficult position by Sebastian. She did not want to hurt Kaydence, so she basically did the one thing she could do. She lost the job but gained a friend.

W6Eem6u.jpg

Of course Sebastian has his other children but Kaydence is his baby. And she's just about all grown up now. It seems the only time this guy is capable of any sort of reflection is when it comes to her.

What's interesting about the Sierra situation, though, is in a way, Kaydence's influence has been able to do what Sierra's therapists weren't: get her to channel her obvious abilities towards positive goals, instead of using them for her typical self-destructive ones. And it wasn't like Kaydence coaxed or even browbeat Sierra into focusing her energies positively, either.

Lots of awesome updates I have missed I haven't been playing even off a hiatus I find the game normally runs better when it gets a break, likes and awesomes before I melt away.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    @venusdemilosims Great update! I love how Savannah praises Sierra for her courage to do something she might not have done herself - at least not with the same methods! :) And what can Lizzie want with Sierra? Is she hoping to stike up a relationship? I think they could be happy together! :) Kaydence's sweater is so fashion with the bare shoulder, I can see why you intend to use it a lot! I think I shall go shopping for cc clothes - I own the store, so I usually only use clutter CC and cars and objects, but I remember LorandiaSim had nice stuff a couple of years ago...

If you need good advice concerning a new laptop or computer, ask @phoebebebe13 . She helped me pick out my gaming laptop, and her opinion is really accurate!

@Zabeth0 It would have been too easy, warning Zelda and DeeDee just baring his teeth and showing off his fangs! You have thought of everything! :) Each time I think "Good, now he'll have the advantage" you add something twisted and my house of cards crumble... Please don't make him bite her! And where's DeeDee? Hopefully she sneaked away getting a cure elixir. But that would probably be too obvious. Don't let us hang too long without answers. Pretty please?

@TadOlson Just wanted you to know you're the one who introduced "bugfest" to my vocabulary! :D You're so right about EA's storyprogression being a bugfest!
    NymlADp.jpg
  • CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    Pops in to say hello to Jillbg and Venusdemillosims and Tadolson but was about to say hi to @R3B3CKVH and realized she is caging cute female sims in a dungeon. :rage: Have you no shame :( Put Judy Bunch in there,light her on fire then drop it in a pool filled with roaches but not cute sims in glasses :rage:
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
    Hi there @CravenLestat ! :) I'm stalking the other thread, awesoming and liking. But it moves too fast for a working girl, just can't keep up with the comments! I've just finished taking pics for my next chapter which takes place in Lucky Palms in your Love Motel! Have some great pics...
    The exchange is still down here in France, so I haven't been able to download your Baronessa. I will as soon as I don't get a blank page anymore *crossing my fingers*
    NymlADp.jpg
    @Jillbg Hello there "Working Girl" :* Yeah the exchange is messed up.But I do want to see Taiga as Baroness she has that face that will be amazing plus you take really amazing screenshots.Taiga in Black leather and glasses :o

DfydFiZ.gif
  • phoebebebe13phoebebebe13 Posts: 19,400 Member
    Pops in to say hello to everyone too. :D Still dealing with estate issues and don't have time to play. Just helping out in tech for now. Hope to play again soon . @jillbg who needs help with a computer? They can just pm me instead of sending this thread off topic
    Misses @phoebebebe13 :'( Sims 3 takes priority over estates and everything except using the bathroom.Even then a true simmer plays wearing a diaper to avoid missing playing time.Joke :D

DfydFiZ.gif
  • phoebebebe13phoebebebe13 Posts: 19,400 Member
    @CravenLestat I wish that were true :'( I have too much paper. Have to clean out a house and sell it. Would love to relax wearing a pair of depends and binge play the sims :p

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top