Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Play and Share continued

Comments

• venusdemilosimsvenusdemilosims Posts: 1,918 Member
    Glad to see activity's picked up a little bit around here. Guess its summer vacation time ;)

@RedDestiny92 Yeah sometimes the Sims faces crack me up. You can never really tell what they're thinking, lol. And Lol at Mortimer telling his dad about not liking to do homework.

@jillbg Yep I agree with you, that most parents dream of a bright future for their kids, but Skylar of course has her own dreams that involve musical stardom. Of course, ironically enough a similar thing happened with her grandfather, who dropped out of high school to become a musician ;) Kaydence and Skylar are both 16 but Skylar is actually a few months older (shock!) closer to 17. The problem is that Savannah wants Skylar to be Kaydence, which she isn't and won't ever be, but she's special in her own right.

@Zabeth0 AC did get fixed, still cost an arm and a leg, and now both my mother and I have come down with summer colds on top of that too! And we're still dealing with the convention and the remodeling and everything else...
    Yep, not only does Cherise need a good divorce attorney, she might just need just a plain good attorney, rofl. For a smart guy, Sebastian just has a very thick skull. He thinks with his 'other head.' Not the one sitting on top of his neck. ;)
    As for Skylar, yeah, she's doing a pretty typical thing, going to grandma tattling about mom, hoping to gain sympathy. And you know she's going to get it. Especially since Shandra and Savannah don't have the best relationship to begin with.

ZcETUnB.jpg

Skylar's problems with female friendships - may well be an inherited trait.

vKk7PB0.jpg

Her mother, Savannah, had basically one friend in high school, other than the one she is married to - and that was Ari Moore. Ari Moore was a transplant from Riverview who moved to Sunset Valley just before Savannah's junior year.
    Ari and Savannah became very close, sharing a love for the written word and for art, and remained close after graduating high school. Ari even accompanied Savannah on one of her Egypt trips. But as high school friends do, they drifted apart as their lives changed. They each married and had families of their own and moved to different parts of the world.
    Years later, they reunited at the grand opening of the performing arts center in Sunset Valley being named in honor of Savannah's parents - pillars of the arts community. They also ran into each other again, when Ari brought her daughter, Athena Morris, into the university as an incoming freshman. (Athena is studying science and medicine.) As far as I am aware, Athena is Ari's only child, and ironically enough, is around Sierra's age.

QjRacWL.jpg

Which brings us now to Savannah's sister-in-law, Cherise. As far as Savannah knew, Ari and Cherise weren't related, but she reminded her of her old friend. Cherise, of course, was now married to her womanizing younger brother. Of all his girlfriends and partners, inexplicably Savannah had forged a friendship with Cherise, strangely because they don't share any traits.
    Girl talk was as foreign for Savannah as it was for her daughters. No wonder they were ill at ease with it - in different ways, of course. Still, communication was an odd skill for a novelist to need to work at.
    "So, he did it again?" Savannah asked, noting Cherise's puffy eyes as she walked through the door.
    "I don't know why I didn't know."
    "Because you love him?"
    "I mean, yeah, I mean, of course I do. He's the father of my children. I can't be selfish and take them away from their father, but at the same time, I can't continue to let him do this to me time and again."
    Savannah shook her head. She may be reformed, but she wasn't completely reformed. "There are times when I want to wring his neck and knock him upside the head."
    "I've had men do this before, but still, Vanna, this feels so much different. Sebastian was literally Prince Charming, swept me off my feet during that island vacation."
    "Are you still considering filing for divorce after this latest thing?"
    Cherise sighed. "I don't know. I don't know what to do. But I've just about had enough."
    "You know, Cherise," Savannah warned, "if you do divorce my brother, you need to make sure both you and the children are financially provided for."
    jpnbanner2_zpscb7d2475.jpg header_zps436f0053.jpg

• TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    @Zabeth0 -Thanks for the comment.My sims didn't notice the food had gone bad.
    @Silverofdreams30 -Thanks for the comment.
    @RedDestiny92 -Great update!I love getting creative with my town stories.
    @venusdemilosims -Great update!
    Deery Meadows,Maine-Late Summer-1621.
    Eli and Ami Jankowsky were up and ready for the day quickly.
    26501154943_b581199f2f.jpg
    They ended up spending most of the day painting until it was time to get ready for work.
    26501150863_c695626e26.jpg
    It was about noon when Eli sold her paining and Ami was almost done.
    26501137973_88a78097c0.jpg
    They starteed getting ready for work and left by 3PM.
    26501134293_7a4bf7896f.jpg
    They got home from work at 7PM and built another section of wall on their greenhouse.
    27036650641_c2e4853749.jpg
    27108029036_fb95b87084.jpg
    They got into bed and went to sleep by 8PM.
    26535738344_9105297bfe.jpg
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,849 Member
    @venusdemilosims ah I remember when Summer vacation was the best, now....doesn't effect me lol, some of the random faces you can get amuse me far too much. I feel bad for Cherise, hope things work out or her and the kids.
    @TadOlson it is fun to play with their stories from time to time :smiley:
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    edited June 2016
    @RedDestiny92 There are always 20 posts per page, no matter how many pictures... :s That's why it a good idea to split the posts up when there are lots of pics... ;)
    Geez... It's like having breakfast, lunch or dinner with my 12 year old son - Mom, I hate homework... and school in general! :)
    NymlADp.jpg
    @venusdemilosims I guess pushing a too young girl to study at university can break her instead of pushing her forward... Even if the teen is bright enough, she's pushed into an adult world she's not ready to fit into yet... :s

It's good to have a grandmother to talk to, and being approved of your mother's mother is priceless! :D

I'm sure Savannah will see to it Cherish is provided for. But how much money can Sebastian shake out of his bankrupt pockets? :#

NymlADp.jpg
    @TadOlson Great update! :) It's good to see the Ivanovitch's and Jankowsky's building their homes, one wall after another! :D
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    I have taken a break from the sims,
    so probably wont be playing this week at all.

@venusdemilosims Great update

@TadOlson Great update

@RedDestiny92 Great update.
    @jillbg really? I didn't know I've been on threads where it gets pushed to the next page so quickly I never thought about how many were each page.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Zabeth0Zabeth0 Posts: 1,337 Member
    awav47.jpg

Rafael: He'd struggled, trying everything in his power to overwhelm her, mathematics, sciences, mechanics, anything, he threw at her, but she batted it away in amusement. In return, she gave him back memories of his terror the first time they'd met...memories she'd taken to keep him from knowing he was turning into a vampire. She'd learned the pattern to talk to him...every seven seconds she'd pause...for a second, so that none of her words were cut off again.

2150igx.jpg

Female voice: <You know, taking over humans is only vaguely fun, but they are dazed, so they don't really feel it. You can drink them dry, and they don't even care, because it's kind of like putting someone under for surgery...they aren't afraid, they don't feel pain, and they're just having a really good time. That's why it was so easy to convince you that you were juiced. The real fun starts now, when you're mine, and you can't stop me from anything, and you are actually fully aware of it.>

fxxe93.jpg

Rafael: He couldn't stop her...he could slow her down, but not much. She had control of his body 6 out of every 7 seconds...though it wasn't exactly that, every 28 seconds he got control for a 2 seconds instead of 1...1 second wasn't enough for him to throw himself to the ground, but 2 was. So, roughly every half minute, he threw himself to the ground to cause her to have to use time to pick him up before continuing to walk. It was nothing but desperate stalling, trying to find some way to fight back. He was pretty helpless when he couldn't trick someone or physically fight them, those methods usually served him well...and it wasn't like there was any sort of bargaining with a sadist who had her mind set on torturing him. Especially since she was probably working for a witch who was trying to kill Zelda for her power...his guess was Beatrice, the one who had tricked her into casting the love spell on him in the first place...

2uxxxyx.jpg

Female voice: <Basically, Rafael, this is nothing more than a toddler throwing a fit to me. It's hilarious, I'll tease you about it forever... by the way, I lied about the whole forgiving me thing...even if you were the 'forgiving type', vampires don't really forgive things that happen to them when they are young, everything is so very intense when you still care. It is Beatrice I'm working for, but I'll only let you have revenge on her if she turns against me. And even that will be very hard to arrange, as witches are very tricky and very powerful and the only way to really win is to work for a more clever rival witch.>

<So, the sunglasses will keep her from seeing the glowing eyes immediately and the longer gloves will cover more skin...she might not notice immediately that you're a vampire...if you behave I'll be nice...if you don't, I'll make it really painful. I know it's going to be terrible for you anyway, what with your whole complex because your daddy murdered your mommy, and then you add the love spell on top of it, and well, it's going to be horrible...but do you really want to add to it that you could have spared her the pain and at least made it painless for her by behaving...? That's the best deal you are going to get from me. Behave and I'll make it less painful...don't...and I'll fill your memories of this with your wife begging you for mercy. And I won't have any.>

1ifonq.jpg

Rafael: That was exactly as painful a choice as it was designed to be...but of course, he also knew that he couldn't behave..that would allow her to use his body to sneak up on Zelda and kill her...and he would not do that, he'd scream and throw himself down every chance he got with the hope that Zelda could escape or burn him alive. He would have taken off the glasses and stomped on them if he could do so in 2 seconds, but he couldn't, so he had to stick with what he could do.

s1516b.jpg

Female Voice: <Really? You're hoping to be burned alive? That's your plan? You have a ranked list of ways you do not want to die, I know that being burned alive was the top of the list as far as methods go...even before you got that almost magic phobia after your wife cast the love spell on you. So, the absolute worst way to kill you...would be to magically burn you alive...and you're hoping for that? By your wife, no less? Wow, this love spell is cruel! Oh, and she gave you a death flower, so she'd have to burn you alive...twice! Are you sure you can't come up with some other plan that doesn't involve that? Or you could just behave and I'll be nice...I won't torture her at all. This is your last chance.>

2coplbk.jpg

Rafael: He tried desperately to not let her figure out which book opened the door but she just laughed at him and opened it right away.

Female Voice: <Oh, so sad. It's almost like you don't know how to work your powers yet or something. Oh, or that even if you did, I'm the vampire that bit you so you have absolutely no defenses against me...and you never will. You'll get cold with time...you're worried about being as cold blooded as your father, well, let me tell you, you'll be more cold blooded than him in a few decades... if it even takes that long. After what I do to her, it's probably going to be this week!>
    Took mom to the doctor, turns out that 'summer cold' is actually bronchitis and she's on antibiotics. And I've only ended up attending one convention session this week partly because of mom's illness. Life continues to throw curve balls at me!

And I hope I'm getting this illness out of the way BEFORE my birthday haha

@Zabeth0 Oh wow, sounds like this vampire thing is going to take a lot of getting used to for Rafael.
    @jillbg Yep he is bankrupt, but of course Savannah isn't, because she took much, much better care of her finances. He is an irresponsible, womanizing playboy... but boy is he handsome and charming. Lol

osHdxPX.jpg

Sneak peek... has Kaydence started telling Jazz Lyric tales about Simtopia? You be the judge...

@Jillbg: Thanks! :D Yeah, I figured Missy was taking advantage of Taiga's desire to be helpful to her aunt and not make a fuss about being used. Yeah, I'd take Missy's side of the story with a lot of salt myself lol. :D But it's probably entertaining, and sometimes there are things that can be independently verified. :D Sometimes people can be a lot more caring towards animals because they don't have to put up a big front for them...and seeing a "human" being vulnerable and real sometimes causes them to open up for the same reason. :D Yeah, though we know that Sprinkles is telling the truth about Willow, there is no way Taiga can know that. ;)

@RedDestiny: Okay, I can't resist. :D The teddy bears are hilarious and lol @ "..if my demands are not met I will eat this child." Don't feel any obligation to respond or comment back to me. ;) This is just a run by commenting, please continue having fun! ;)

@Venus: Wow, I'm glad you went and got antibiotics for it, that stuff can get bad! *Wince* Well, I hope at least your game is giving you some stress relief! I loved the flashback, it's fun to look back at Savannah with her heels going to her school assigned friend home lol. ;) Ari's pretty and that was a vary tragic backstory. :D It was fun watching her gush over Aunt Maggie's book, and the different way that Savannah and her saw it. :D Is Cherise related to Cherry, the family friend that raised Ari? Poor Cherise! Yeah, he's very charming, but that doesn't change what he's doing. I hope Savannah can help Cherise. Lol- it certainly does look like she's telling him...or about to take him off to Narnia so to speak- she's dressed for it! ;)

@TadOlson: Wow, were they cool paintings? (I can't really tell which ones they are). :D It's nice to see them making progress. :D

@Silver: Well, you know, we all need breaks sometimes. :D I hope you have fun! :D (Hopefully your weather is as nice as ours is!)
  • TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    @RedDestiny92 -I got creative in Winfield's story over the winter.
    @jillbg -Thanks for the comment.It's realistic that they'd build slowly over time like that.
    @Silverofdreams30 -Thanks for the comment.
    @Zabeth0 -Great update!
    @venusdemilosims -Great picture!I've gotten sick a lot in the summer.
    Fargo-Summer-1840.
    Here's a small starter loft home I built.
    26944895013_cc6e8c9bff_c.jpg
    Here's a small city home where I changed the staircase.
    26944892903_faeb3a0a15_c.jpg
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
    @TadOlson: Wow, that's cool, is that a computer nook under the stairs? ;)
    edited June 2016
    @TadOlson Yeah getting sick in the summer stinks. Especially when it's hot. Like the starter loft home, slightly jealous ;) Can't build for anything, most of my builds turn out boxy, lol.
    @Zabeth0 As much as Savannah's middle daughter, Sierra, resembles her as a younger woman, there are also glimpses of young Savannah in the youngest daughter, Skylar, too. And of course, mommy knows it. Now, the young Savannah wasn't as boy crazy and as much of a party animal as Skylar is, but boy the attitude is most certainly there, lol. I had a pic of Ari and Savannah at the dedication but couldn't find it in time to put it in last night's update. It drove me nuts.
    Ari is actually a premade Riverview teen townie. I was running low on teen townies at the time in Sunset Valley and stole a few from other towns to put in. She was living with another sim called Cherry Kanto at the time and I put the two in, just like that, and then I made up her backstory (she basically had none). Ari has bookworm trait, so yeah, she was a fan of Maggie's novels. Savannah was basically at Maggie's feet while she was writing them so it's pretty much ho-hum for her, lol.
    I don't know if Cherise is related to Cherry Kanto, it's always fun to speculate, lol. Here was Savannah, who'd had this privileged, sheltered sort of upbringing, remember she was an heiress before leaving high school, and she has a friend whose past is pretty much the exact opposite.

vKk7PB0.jpg

Ari was perhaps the only friend who could get away with talking to Savannah straight.
    On Friday evening, I decided, probably against all sense, to go into town and visit Ari. When I went to pick her up, I put the radio on my favorite classical music station. When she got in the car, she shocked me. "Classical?"
    "Yeah, I like classical music. Bach, Brahms, Beethoven -- I can't stand the screaming heavy metal or the hard-core rap songs."
    "I read your story."
    "What story?"
    "The teacher passed copies of other students' stories at the club meeting. It's pretty good. You got talent."
    "Really?"
    "Really." She then paused and looked at me. "Girl, you have been frontin' ever since I met you, and prob'ly before."
    "Frontin'?"
    "Yeah, frontin'. I know what I was sayin.' You been puttin' up a front. You riding around in this snazzy car, you wearing three-inch heels and thigh-high miniskirts, and that's not you at all. Who you tryin' to impress, anyway?"
    "Impress? I'm not trying to impress anyone."
    "You not doing a good job of it, anyway. No matter how much money your family got, or if you got this awesome car, or if you can afford the latest designer duds, it can't buy you friends."
    "How do you figure my clothes aren't 'me'?"
    "How you walk in them. They're not comfortable, and you still look awkward. There's still very much a tomboy in you. I bet as a little girl you climbed trees, played sports, and rode your bike everywhere."
    "Well, people change. They don't always stay the same."
    "Savannah, you need to stop pretending and be who you are, regardless. That's not gonna change. Just be Savannah."

Screenshot-313.jpg

What's interesting is after Savannah became friends with Ari, her attire started changing. Gone were the high heels, replaced with jeans and hoodies.

Also ironically, this is the same/similar club at which her niece, Kaydence, would meet her boyfriend, Terry, years later.

Screenshot-238.jpg

More on the young Savannah's attitude... here she is on the man she'd eventually marry and who'd father her five children, Andy:
    Cheesebutt (one of her then-pet names for Andy, whose last name is/was Cheesman) was at my house last night. And he slept there. If you think he's my boyfriend, you're dreaming. Not even close. He's my lab partner in biology. That's another long story, my teacher assigned us lab partners. I told him I could do pretty good by myself. He insisted that since Cheesie (another pet name) was new I could help him catch up to the rest of the class. So, even though I didn't really want to, I said okay. Then he asked me to help him with his homework. Something you should know is even though I hate school, I like to think I'm pretty smart.

Screenshot-80.jpg

One day (after Savannah had aged up and gone to Egypt for the first time and was considering adopting Satis) she'd gone to visit with her old friend.
    "What is my problem?" I asked her. "I don't know why all this is bothering me." Under my breath I wondered, "Why is social stuff so easy for Bassy (Sebastian) and so hard for me?"
    Apparently Ari heard my last comment because she replied, with a little bit of a mischievous grin, "Because, Savannah, you have the charisma of a dirty dish rag and the social skills of a slug."

OZ4MPQa.jpg

Savannah, Nathan, and Ari at Savannah's wedding

Screenshot-526.jpg

Here's about where the two started growing apart - about the time Savannah's adventuring career started taking off:
    "Well, if it isn't the jet-setter herself," Ari said snottily.
    "If you must know, Ari, I haven't been abroad in quite awhile."
    "You haven't been here either, Vanna."
    "I know. There's been a lot of stuff going on at home. We remodeled the house, I signed the contract with my publisher, then my nephew moved in and I had to get him settled. It's been crazy."
    "So you finally decided to come and see little old me."
    "Ar -- it's not even like that. "
    "Too busy for me or anybody, is that it?" Ari tore into me and I had to stand there and take it. "I call the house, your dad or your mom answers the phone. 'Oh, Savannah isn't here. ' 'Oh, Savannah went to the library. 'Oh, Savannah went to the art gallery.' 'Oh, Savannah is speaking at city hall.' 'Oh, Savannah took her brother fishing.' It never ends."

hcCFYyB.jpg

Years later, Ari and Savannah reunited for the dedication of the performing arts center in Sunset Valley named in honor of Savannah's parents. The two girls who rode on the school bus that day were now grizzled old women with husbands and families, and yet still found themselves giggling like the girls they had been that day.

kPE1Hc6.jpg

Skylar actually claims she has friends, but she does not have a friend like that. Hopefully she may make one like that in college.
    Post edited by venusdemilosims on

Took mom to the doctor, turns out that 'summer cold' is actually bronchitis and she's on antibiotics. And I've only ended up attending one convention session this week partly because of mom's illness. Life continues to throw curve balls at me!

And I hope I'm getting this illness out of the way BEFORE my birthday haha

@Zabeth0 Oh wow, sounds like this vampire thing is going to take a lot of getting used to for Rafael.
    @jillbg Yep he is bankrupt, but of course Savannah isn't, because she took much, much better care of her finances. He is an irresponsible, womanizing playboy... but boy is he handsome and charming. Lol

osHdxPX.jpg

Sneak peek... has Kaydence started telling Jazz Lyric tales about Simtopia? You be the judge...

Yeah that's lie alright, hope your poor mother gets better soon :)

@Zabeth0 heh I can never go without giving my animals or toys some odd personality, I try to comment to people when I see them though I was away or a little while before now and anyone that might have mentioned me in those several thousand posts....well can't really keep up with those heh. I love Rafeal's story, oh the drama, I feel bad for him being toyed with especially with a love spell looking forward to what's next I hope things work out for him as best they can.

@TadOlson being creative is always the best way to play a sims game or really any game you don't have a story to really stick to, to me anyways that's part of the fun :)

All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    edited June 2016
    @venusdemilosims I hope your mom's soon all right, but bronchitits in summer can be long. The positive thing is, you live close enough to take care of her and that's really precious... :)
    Yep. That's Sierra, Sage and Skylar's mom allright - she succeeded to pass on her different traits of character separately to her three daughters... :D
    So Skylar is going to college right now or after boarding school?
    Maybe Kaydence will take him there! Or maybe they're rehearsing for the middle school play...

@TadOlson Is that matress on the floor? Awesome! :o

@lanlyn I checked out your blog very quickly, didn't have time to read anything, but the frontpage was very welcoming - you've chosen a nice warm color! :) Then my battery went out... Please repost the link when you've finished "revamping" it! :)

@Zabeth0 Poor Rafael. Is there no way for him to break his devilsh boss' influence? :s Rafael seems to master his body slowly but surely, going from one second to two, but will he recover enough to stop his maker from harming the person he loves? Hopefully Zelda will understand something's amiss, seeing Rafael with sunglasses indoors. :o I hope nothing bad will happen to her, but that she can overpower the Vampire and Beatrice! "the only way to really win is to work for a more clever rival witch." Well, I guess Zelda is more clever, and if she teams up with Deedee they will surely be indestructible! :)
    NymlADp.jpg
    edited June 2016
    @jillbg Haha yep it's like the woman managed to carve herself into three pieces... she gave her activist, artistic self to Sage, her adventurousness and thirst for knowledge to Sierra, and her attitude to Skylar... That's half the fun of the legacy, both in game and in real life, you see how traits pass from generation to generation. The TV shrink Dr. Phil says the most powerful role model in a child's life is the same-gender parent. For better and for worse, the same gender parent for these three girls is, of course, Savannah. Lol

@RedDestiny92 Thanks :) Me too :)

• Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    edited June 2016
    I have taken a break from sims so will just do comments this week.

@Zabeth0 Interesting update, great choice of photos.
    nope no nice weather im just playing some other games that has been set aside sicne sims usually take alot of time hehe.

@TadOlson Great update

@venusdemilosims Interesting take of the story great update.
    Hope your mom is soon better again to.
    edited June 2016
    Speaking of Savannah, I found this rare photo in the dark recesses of my old external hard drive, showing a side of her most of you have never seen...

NHoU0jp.jpg

And @jillbg this is definitely Sage, Sierra, and Skylar's mother all right... she had posed in these photos for a magazine awhile back. They were taken by the lake in Hidden Springs after the family had moved there.

• R3B3CKVHR3B3CKVH Posts: 473 Member
    Not sure where this belongs- "Play & Share" or "What Happened in your Sims Game Today".. not really sure about the difference in the thread types.. But I'm gonna leave this here as well:
    Okay, I got a little restless with my game... Or maybe I just needed to make room for my legacy sims to start their family... But we'll say restless. ****Disclaimer: My sims are not to be judged for their actions... It's all my fault. :lol:

So Kai Dean was an excellent father, to all of his many illegitimate babies...four sets of twins by four different mothers, his daughter from a fling prior to marrying Bailey, and his two legitimate children from his marriage with Bailey. Basically he was a great father, but a terrible husband. So... I suppose karma had him on it's list, and all the child support left this "Leader of the Free World," hard up for some candy... and some cash. But he had so many mouths to feed.. poor Kai probably should have just ordered some pizzas.
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    Split Reflections: A Sim Story by R3B3CKVH
    www.splitreflections.wordpress.com
    Be Sure to Subscribe
    "To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment."
    -- Ralph Waldo Emerson
    tumblr_lz7l7oGCyn1qevqqyo1_500.gif

• KevinL5275KevinL5275 Posts: 2,489 Member
    @jillbg Haha yep it's like the woman managed to carve herself into three pieces... she gave her activist, artistic self to Sage, her adventurousness and thirst for knowledge to Sierra, and her attitude to Skylar... That's half the fun of the legacy, both in game and in real life, you see how traits pass from generation to generation. The TV shrink Dr. Phil says the most powerful role model in a child's life is the same-gender parent. For better and for worse, the same gender parent for these three girls is, of course, Savannah. Lol

I try to do the same with my sim's kids too: Pick a trait from each parent to pass on to the baby. Then when they age up to teenager and young adult, their personality has come thru enough and I can choose an appropriate trait for their career or lifetime wish.

Awesome backstory on Savannah! Thank you for that info.

I'm a 48 year old married man, with a beautiful wife, a cat, and a simverted personality.My Sims 3 Pictures
    edited June 2016
    @KevinL5275 And you wonder why Skylar is the way she is. This is why. Lol Parents often wonder why their kids turn out the way they do, when all they have to do most of the time - is look in the mirror. Lol

@R3B3CKVH Lol at Bailey kissing the Grim Reaper! RIP Kai - or not. Lol

@jillbg Probably after boarding school. It won't be now, that's for sure. Savannah was just taking her on the college tour.

@venusdemilosims sure thing :), Sav is a very pretty sim
    @R3B3CKVH nice, it can go either way I tend to leave more story here usually, no real difference just whichever one you like the best I suppose. :)
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    edited June 2016
    @RedDestiny92 Thanks :)

hMLlEuC.jpg

As per Patricia Cross' instructions, the first wave of captives began arriving on Earth via spaceships. They decided to scatter the missions instead of going on one big mission.
    When Alexandra saw her native Hidden Springs for the first time in nearly two years, it wasn't a member of the royal family who came to meet her. It was Savannah.

5upY3Nk.jpg

Savannah's eyes went back and forth between Alexandra and AJ, and she couldn't decide which one to hug first.

eVXC1df.jpg

She ended up with her first-born son.

"Mom," he whispered, after thinking he'd never again say that word.

KOL2TiU.jpg

Next, she hugged her daughter-in-law.

5CkOkuN.jpg

Alexandra promptly began telling Savannah about their ordeal - about how their plane had crash-landed on the distant planet Lunar Lakes, and all their efforts to communicate with mission control - or anyone else - failed.

j2R1PA4.jpg

"We did everything in our power to keep from going down, but it was no use. We were powerless against whatever force was sending us down there."

pRE9sGd.jpg

While Savannah and Alexandra were talking outside, Andy and AJ were catching up inside. "Hey, buddy, I've been married longer than you've been alive," Andy joked. "I've got pants older than you."

JZrUzE3.jpg

"We were lost in Lunar Lakes for months, and we had no idea when - or if - we would be found. Fortunately, your daughter and your niece came to the rescue."

4bvgAzA.jpg

"Sierra and Kaydence?" Savannah whispered to herself, leaning in with interest. "Wha - how -"
    "I'm actually still trying to figure out exactly how they found us, since they won't divulge their secrets. They did what Simland's most sophisticated military machinery couldn't do."
    "And the private investigator the palace hired, apparently."
    "You know," Alexandra added, "I'm really grateful to them. Forever in their debt, actually. They saved our lives."

jjbyNSL.jpg

The more Savannah listened to Alexandra, the more she realized that her son had married a version - of herself.
    Post edited by venusdemilosims on

2ql4utf.jpg

Deedee: "You know, I think this is what love looks like on you, ZZ."

2mgw7rr.jpg

Zelda: "Whatever. Here, have this sleep elixir that I made to show Rafael alchemy...I mean I can't fix it, and you don't do revenge but isn't there some sort of lame payback-in-stuff that's not revenge but is the weak version, like courts order on tv? Restitution or something...? And where's my lecture?"

2cqkygo.jpg

Deedee: "It's okay, I had a good sleep, I feel much better now and it's just a mix up and everything's fine! How about you show me around, now that I'm invited....though I'll totally leave you alone if you don't want me to visit, Zelda- I'll even help you re-ward the house so I can't get in. Just let me help you?"

Zelda: "Just take it. You don't have to ward yourself out of the house...I guess I just never invited you...except the daring you to come fight me...which kind of was an invite...the warding would have considered that an invite, you know. But I'm glad you didn't fight me, I don't really want to hurt you, I'm just...not sure what's wrong with me."

2hzpypt.jpg

Zelda: "You know, Rafael told me when you were doped up on sleep poison that you thought he was trying to kill you because you'd talked to Granny and she said a witch would die tonight...and you usually lecture me on revenge...like...all the time. Is it me? I mean, I can take any of the others but if Granny does show up, I'm toast then, of course. I could see you not lecturing me because you don't want the last thing you say to me to be a lecture...I mean, you'll have plenty of time to lecture me when I'm a statue..."

Deedee: "No, Zelda, Granny said I had some choice in the matter and if I do have any choice in the matter, it won't be you tonight! Poor Granny is bored, it must be awful knowing so much that's going to happen before it does...so she's playing with me. It's not as fun a game on my end, but I think that just makes it more fun for her...and I'd rather she play her games with me than terrify someone else, so I guess, I just have to play along and hope there is some way to win. I'm not warning you about the dangers of revenge because you've heard it all... you are fully aware of what I think on the matter, and clearly you're just going to do it anyway...it only causes you to ignore me when I talk to you."

mb5t88.jpg

Zelda: "!!!"

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top