Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

SIMS NEXT TOP MODEL - Cycle 1 - [ON HOLD]

Comments

• Options
    HAROZHAROZ Posts: 236 Member
    Thank you @dafadolly
    7J1BMDM.png
  • Options
    KelebekKelebek Posts: 2,079 Member
    edited June 2016
    @dafadolly I have a question.

So I downloaded sims tray importer and was able to see their cc.Would that mean,if you also had the tray importer installed,you would also be able to see their cc,and I wouldn't need to send it?

And yes,they are on the gallery and my id is iiOpal
    Post edited by Kelebek on
  • Options
    dafadollydafadolly Posts: 1,215 Member
    Kelebek wrote: »

So I downloaded sims tray importer and was able to see their cc.Would that mean,if you also had the tray importer installed,you would also be able to see their cc,and I wouldn't need to send it?

No sadly :( The only options are to export with all the cc or if you have windows 10 you can right-click each package and click "Find on Google" and the first result is almost always the correct thing! You can also copy and paste the name of the files into google yourself too :)
  • Options
    dafadolly wrote: »

No sadly :( The only options are to export with all the cc or if you have windows 10 you can right-click each package and click "Find on Google" and the first result is almost always the correct thing! You can also copy and paste the name of the files into google yourself too :)

Ok,thank you! :D
  • Options
    Doll_9Doll_9 Posts: 115 Member
    @Kelebek Shes so beautiful, Lovelove that the purple makeup compliments her features <3

@strawberrigurl absoloutly adore your model wearing glasses, geekchic all the way :smile:

@HAROZ Slayyyy with that face :smiley:

Z4l4EH8.png
  • Options
    @Doll_9 Thank you!I wanted her to have a little color in her face to stand out <3
  • Options
    MissBirdieMissBirdie Posts: 3,003 Member
    HAROZ wrote: »
    Model Name: Paloma Love
    Gallery ID: harozcambest
    What is your model like?
    Paloma is a shy young girl but people person. She's quiet, but she speaks her mind when necessary. Her fierce face makes her "Top Model" material.

Previous experience?
    She was in THE SIMS 4 TALLY TO THE TOP contest. However, she decided to call it quit due to her health condition.

Headshot
    okzb5y.png

Full Body Shot
    aepml0.png

She is gorgeous, I love your sims. Soft features but fierce-looking!
    “Lying, the telling of beautiful untrue things, is the proper aim of Art.” – Oscar Wilde.
  • Options
    katniss9katniss9 Posts: 106 Member
    Model Name: Skyla Wilson
    What is your model like? Skyla is humble and tends to keep to herself, but isn't afraid to speak her mind.
    Previous experience? N/A
    KHw16Sk.png
    riW9Xsr.png

KSMMNm59.jpg
  • Options
    xJojoxxJojox Posts: 6,878 Member
    edited June 2016
  • Options
    @katniss9 So pretty!!

You guys are getting me so excited for this comp with all your lovely models!
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    fabtiffsim wrote: »
    Is this full yet? I'm interested if it's not full yet!

Definitely not full! This challenge garnered way more interest than I ever expected but the max amount of models I'd accept is probably 20. We have 13 entered and another 4 waiting so there's room for you :)

Edit: Accidentally said except instead of accept lol
  • Options
    EmmaSmileEmmaSmile Posts: 1,843 Member
    Oh, woah. The new model entries are looking absolutely wonderful!
    deva4j.jpg
  • Options
    fabtiffsimfabtiffsim Posts: 1,008 Member
    edited June 2016

@kelebek asked all the questions I needed answered haha thanks! I was worried about trying to find all the CC I didn't realize the tray importer did all that! I'm so full of knowledge now!!! I would like to reserve a spot please!
  • Options
    CiarassimsCiarassims Posts: 3,547 Member
    Is there still places in the competition I'd like to join :)
    giphy_1.gif
  • Options
    fabtiffsim wrote: »

@kelebek asked all the questions I needed answered haha thanks! I was worried about trying to find all the CC I didn't realize the tray importer did all that! I'm so full of knowledge now!!! I would like to reserve a spot please!
    Ciarassims wrote: »
    Is there still places in the competition I'd like to join :)

I'll add both of you to the list! I'm close to the limit so I'll probably have to close it a little earlier than expected. As long as everyone gets their applications in before the 11th then we're good :)
  • Options
    Arlighty,I'm going to send you the cc list in a PM.My girls are both on the gallery.My ID is iiOpal,and if there's anything missing,just PM me :)
  • Options
    Okay cool! I'll try and enter my girl in by this evening :)
    giphy_1.gif
  • Options
    Ciarassims wrote: »
    Okay cool! I'll try and enter my girl in by this evening :)

No rush! You have until the 11th to submit her. I won't close the apps for people who have already reserved until then :smile:
  • Options
    xJojox wrote: »
    just gorgeous @katniss9

thank you :)
    KSMMNm59.jpg
  • Options
    @katniss9 So pretty!!

You guys are getting me so excited for this comp with all your lovely models!

KSMMNm59.jpg
  • Options
    Chaos_FairyChaos_Fairy Posts: 324 Member
    I was trying to resist signing up for this one - but if there's only one spot left, I must have it :D
  • Options
    I was trying to resist signing up for this one - but if there's only one spot left, I must have it :D

Alrighty, you got it!
  • Options
    notice_zpsousseu9z.png

I wanted to keep all the pending models updated and let you know that I have
    officially closed the casting call for new models. All reserved models have until the usual
    date of June 11th to turn in their applications. But if the 11th comes and goes and there's
    no sign of your models, we will have to begin the competition without you. I will not be
    accepting late applications, so please try to get your ladies in on time. Look forward to
    seeing your models on the runway ;)

Also, I'm not trying to put on too much pressure, so I apologize if it seems that
    way! Especially to the ladies who just now reserved. Just wanted to keep everything
    neat and everyone updated!
  • Options
    Model Name: Azura Lai
    Age 21
    Gallery ID: Cisimss
    What Is Your Model Like? Azura is a fierce yet kind loving girl. Her personality would include being charismatic, social, intense but also dramatic, reserved, slightly bossy/divaish but she can be a friendly, loving, caring, loyal person. Typical Scorp :joy:
    Previous Experience? Azura has done modeling for big clothing stores like 'Simshop' 'Urban Simfitters' before but she wants to go global.
    Headshot
    06_09_16_3_54_59_PM_2.png
    Bodyshot
    06_09_16_3_56_31_PM.png
    giphy_1.gif