March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Psst… Aricarai… look inside to find your gifts for the Spring Exchange!

13...Next

Comments

• MsPrissy88MsPrissy88 Posts: 3,122 Member
    edited June 2016
    @Martje - Somehow I think I missed commenting on Pinochle Point. Oh, I said that I had rec'd that one, but I really never said anything about it. (ooops) :p;) Any way..... It's really cute! Small, yet roomy. And I like how you left one room open. Hmmm.... the possibilities!

YESSSSS - THE FIREMAN IS BAAAAACK!!! :D I had to laugh when he went to the stove and upgraded that appliance. Like, duuuuude! I'm not going to start anymore fires! Seriously! ha ha They look so cute together. Thanks for downloading them as a household. REC'D!! (stolen, and installed)
    Origin ID -- MsPrissySim

My Twitch Channel

YouTube
  • KaytayRoallKaytayRoall Posts: 923 Member
    @Martje89 First let me say: Starter houses!! <3 One can never have too many of these. Pinochle Point Bungalow is very roomy for a starter, the extra room gives so many options and you really kept the price down. Leia and Eve are a couple of very pretty sims. I like the idea of their supernatural traits skipping a generation, leaving them to figure out their powers on their own and of course leading to their bond with each other. :) Hydrangea Cottage is a very charming starter! I love the shape of it and all those flowers! Kailyn is a cute sim and a perfect fit for the cottage. I love that you continued her story and uploaded her with her cute fireman fiancee, too!