Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Angel in the darkness – An Ambrosia Challenge

Comments

• Spottydog714Spottydog714 Posts: 2,518 Member
    I hope Angle discovers what she is stuck here for.
    EkpFDaf.png
    Stories: Looking For Mum's Murderer | The Bachelorette | Fifteen
  • anaitapevaanaitapeva Posts: 917 Member
    Well I make Virtualee's words mine. It was an amazing chapter!
  • FrantikaFrantika Posts: 159 Member
    Love this story. I can't wait until Angel and Shaiyenne actually meet!
    VsmclH4.jpg
  • Hemera123Hemera123 Posts: 905 Member
    I love that Angel has to practice before she can lift things properly or play the piano. I wonder will Shai ever see her? Maybe Shai's children can? I'm happy that Angel has learned how to cope with the darkness.
  • MarialeinMarialein Posts: 2,885 Member
    Marialein wrote: »
    swcheppes wrote: »
    This reminded me of the movie Ghost a bit when Patrick Swazye was trying to pick things up as a ghost :) Lovely chapter!

I have never seen the film :D but I guess it is no new idea of me. Thank you for reading <3
    VIRTUALEE wrote: »
    Your words are so poetic - I loved this line, "... I still loved to sit there and breath in the scent of the old mahogany wood." It provides an imagery and I can almost smell the mahogany :)<3 I cant wait to see how Shai and Angel help eachother :)<3

I never thought that I could be poetic :D I wrote this chapter in 45 minutes and posted it without thinking twice about it. I make that with every chapter ;) you know that you always make me blush, right?
    I also thought about movie Ghost like @swcheppes when I read this chapter :) According to all I know about ghosts, poltergeist and other paranormal things it was very logic movement of author <3 Everything needs an energy, no matter you are dead or you are alive. If even you are ghost you have to learn how to live in that form what Angel tries to do. I hope she'll reach her goal. Very well written and great chapter as always! <3

I have the idea from a book called auracle. It is a really good book ;)

As always thank you all for reading <3

Maybe someday I'll find this book and read it, too ;) By the way, Ghost is an old movie, but it's sensible, I'd recommend you to watch it someday ;)<3

I know that ghost is an old film. I guess I never watched it cause I don't like Patrick Swazye :D
    That last sentence... Darn I want more :lol:

Me too :D
    I hope Angle discovers what she is stuck here for.

she will. One day …
    anaitapeva wrote: »
    Well I make Virtualee's words mine. It was an amazing chapter!

Ohh thanks :blush:
    Frantika wrote: »
    Love this story. I can't wait until Angel and Shaiyenne actually meet!

Thank you :blush: Well, about that … maybe one day …
    Hemera123 wrote: »
    I love that Angel has to practice before she can lift things properly or play the piano. I wonder will Shai ever see her? Maybe Shai's children can? I'm happy that Angel has learned how to cope with the darkness.

if you read the rules of the challenge you will know the answer, but maybe I will break them or bend them a bit. I am not sure now.
    I feel also better knowing that Angel is doing better in the darkness :)
    Chapter 6 – Hangover

Maruice and I met now for a while. I was pretty much into him. There were just a few problems. The first problem was that he hadn’t stayed a night long at my house. He always drove back home to sleep there. Then Maruice had sometimes a problem with my childish behaviour. Maybe the age difference of nearly 20 years was not ideal. The last problem was that he barely had time for me. I mean yeah it was really amazing how much he loved his job but I wasn’t even close after his work as priority. Once we had been kissing and we had been close to, you know, and then he got a call that one of his colleges needed to go to an anniversary with his wife and asked if Maruice could take his shift. He hadn’t even asked if it was okay for me. He had just said bye babe. Today was even wrose. He wanted me to meet his colleges and friend in a bar. I was a bit late but I swear it hadn’t been more than half an hour. When I arrived at the bar Maurice sent me a text message that he couldn’t believe that I ditched him. I was so angry. I played a round darts with his friends. His friends seemed to have time only he didn’t had.

YHvzeHq.png

I started to order one or two drinks to forget that Maruice ditched ME. Maybe it were more than just one or two …

NeLFnq0.png

Next morning I stood up with incredible headache. Okay that had been definitely more than a few drinks.
    “Morning, Shai.”
    I had my eyes closed and I thought it would be Maruice. I felt how he kissed me on my cheek and … wait! That couldn’t be Maruice. I was mad at Maruice. When I opened my eyes I looked at one of his friends. What was his name again? Plum. My head was killing me. I really had to rethink what exactly had happened last night. I guess I slept with this man. It could be so easy to spend the whole night here. Why had Maruice never done this but someone I just know a few hours did?

ceOwf8E.png

After George, I guess that was his name, left I still felt terrible. I ran to the toilet and I spit out the rest of the drinks of last night.

7xmjebN.png
  • Ruby10990Ruby10990 Posts: 491 Member
    I think I know who the stalker is now
    Ruby10990 wrote: »

If you read carefully enough you can know it now ;)
  • Hemera123Hemera123 Posts: 905 Member
    [quote="Marialein;14893220"
    if you read the rules of the challenge you will know the answer, but maybe I will break them or bend them a bit. I am not sure now.
    I feel also better knowing that Angel is doing better in the darkness :) [/quote]

That's true. If you follow the rules then I already know. There were couple things that made me think that maybe you aren't.

Oh my. That wasn't very wise Shai..

:o
  • roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    I prefer not read the challenge rules, it's most important your story, @Marialein ;) I like to think of your characters like about real people and find the new colors again and again in your story :)
    Yep, it wasn't wise of Shai, but I understand her. She felt hurt and she wanted to forget everything what makes her feel bad. I'm just afraid she's pregnant, but who is baby's father then - George or Maruice? :/
  • SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
    Oh my! We can find out who the stalker is? Let's play Sherlock then!
  • VIRTUALEEVIRTUALEE Posts: 2,507 Member
    OMG this is getting intense!! I can only imagine the intense emotions of regret and unease at finding she slept with her boyfriends friend! And now it looks as though she may be pregnant!!! I tried to see if I could make out the sociopaths facial features but alas I could not :( - Super story I am really enjoying these updates.
  • Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member

If you do, please do tell. Or whisper or something. The character intrigued me from the start. :smile:
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    So exciting!!! Yes...I won't read the challenge rules because it might spoil things for me!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Ruby10990Ruby10990 Posts: 491 Member
    edited June 2016
    Ok, for those of you willing to be possibly spoiled/want to compare with your own theories, read the spoiler
    I think the stalker is George/the one-night stand guy because if you look back i the photos, the stalker has the same skin tone as him

Edited for clarity
    Chapter 7 – Last night

I sat down at one of the tables. I had had already a few shots at the bar and I felt how my anger at Maruice was swapped with a bubbly feeling and too much laughter. Should Maurice do what he wanted. I didn’t care. If he couldn’t wait 30 minutes for me he didn’t deserve me. I nipped at my beer. There was even a cherry on top of it. I guess the bartender was a bit into me. I deserved someone who say what a catch I was. Maybe after the bartender ended his shift we could …
    Then my gaze fell on the young college of Maruice. He looked really cute with that beard and the red pullover.
    “Hard day?”
    “You can say that loud. I worked the whole day and I was so looking forward to this evening and Maruice just ditches me. I just tried to look nice for him and changed into something that is not full of painting colour. Why couldn’t he just wait a bit?”
    Okay, I was definitely speaking too fast, but it seemed like my conversation partner didn’t mind.
    “If you ask me, Maruice doesn’t deserve you. He lives just to work and misses life. You are not the first girl he loses this way, but you are the prettiest.”
    Wow. I just totally blushed and giggled uncontrollable.

7rNe21j.png

This man was really charming and the drinks helped. When George asked me if I wanted another one I didn’t say no. I felt good. I felt a bit drunk but the nice side of being drunk. I felt flirtatious, attractive and brave.

bSOeVwX.png

We flirted for a while. Most of Maruice other colleges already had gone home when we were still chatting. And drinking.

vknqcU2.png

I told George about my newest picture and my plans for the future. It was really easy to talk being drunk. I guess I would regret this the next morning but by now I felt like a queen and George made me feel even more like one.

OWpzC7o.png

At 2 a.m. in the morning it got hard to not yarn. Maybe I had drunken a bit too much. Now it made me tired. George suggested to call it a day and had to bed.

aQ1WaCz.png

We hugged each other as goodbye. Maybe it were the drinks but I got butterflies in my stomach. It felt plum good to have his arms around me. George seemed like someone who really cared for me. I liked the smell of sandalwood of his aftershave.

J5y6tJ4.png

When George wanted to release me out of his arms I was not ready to stop touching him. I hold his hands for a few long moments.

eDfCVOv.png

I knew I would kiss him right now but there were suddenly three of him. Whom should I kiss now? I guess I should take the middle then I had to meet his lips somewhere. I guessed that I had been really drunk. However, I just found Georges neck and kissed him there.

lUgpSB6.png

George laughed softly at my kisses.
    “Shai, let me do this.”
    He dragged me to the closet in the hall and pressed me against it. His lips were first very hard against mine but soon it got very soft. With one quick touch he opened my BH and I giggled again. His hand put my shirt up and he petted my naked back.

BmuFjJC.png

I couldn’t stand any longer on my feet. My knees got really weak. George opened the door of the closet and pulled me inside. Plum, I wanted this so bad.

nJi2quQ.png

It was dark inside but i didn’t care. I just wanted to have fun and forget. Oh his touches … his lips … sigh …

MtPD4QA.png

After our little adventure in the closet I took him to my house. I wasn’t ready to let him go now. We kissed a lot and …

95SjtEf.png

And we did a bit more than just kissing …

Kq8OpUy.png

I fell asleep very soon. The drinks helped. The next morning would be awful but now everything felt right.
    edited June 2016
    Just wanted to say thanks to all for reading. Shai really didn't make the best decision :/ About the stalker. I have planned a chapter with revealing it in the soon future. Till that I won't say more about it ;)

Edit: YAY 1k views :smiley:
  • SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
    Congrats on 1k!

It's interesting to see a little more of what happened! Drunk Shai makes bad mistakes :lol:
    Congrats on 1k!

It's interesting to see a little more of what happened! Drunk Shai makes bad mistakes :lol:

Especially hurt drunken Shai :D
  • VIRTUALEEVIRTUALEE Posts: 2,507 Member
    Congrats on 1k!! That is spectacular ::raises glass:: here is to 1k more!! Wow, I am stunned but I won't judge her. I think anyone in her situation would feel neglected and while getting drunk is not the answer, it was what was available to her. That and George! I will be interested to see if her baby is Maurices or Georges....or....the stalkers!!??? ::insert eery music here::
    VIRTUALEE wrote: »
    Congrats on 1k!! That is spectacular ::raises glass:: here is to 1k more!! Wow, I am stunned but I won't judge her. I think anyone in her situation would feel neglected and while getting drunk is not the answer, it was what was available to her. That and George! I will be interested to see if her baby is Maurices or Georges....or....the stalkers!!??? ::insert eery music here::

Thank you :kissing_heart:
    You will see it ;)
  • anaitapevaanaitapeva Posts: 917 Member
    Anger + alcohol = bad decisions :D Poor Shai, the hangover will be tough!
  • FrantikaFrantika Posts: 159 Member
    Wow this is really intriguing. I haven't read the rules of the challenge yet, so it's a very cool mystery wondering how this will all play out.
    VsmclH4.jpg
  • roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    You reached 1000K so fast, @Marialein, and you really deserve it <3 Congrats!

Yes, I thought that George is that stalker... And I remembered a guy who killed Angel. I think he and George is the same person. Well, I don't feel good for Shai, she's in danger, in my opinion... :/ Waiting impatiently for the next chapter!
  • Spottydog714Spottydog714 Posts: 2,518 Member
    Congrats! And nooooooooooooooooooooooooo don't get drunk that won't end well. Oh. Too late.
    EkpFDaf.png
    Stories: Looking For Mum's Murderer | The Bachelorette | Fifteen