Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Amazon Challenge-Tribe Wahine 3/5

Comments

• lovebypondsidelovebypondside Posts: 1,364 Member
    Excited to see the first of the bachelors! Woooooo!
    Origin ID: byscreenside
    Twitter: @byscreenside
    Youtube: YT

• Spottydog714Spottydog714 Posts: 2,518 Member
    Matias! You're not dead! Yay!
    EkpFDaf.png
    Stories: Looking For Mum's Murderer | The Bachelorette | Fifteen
  • AmazingamphyAmazingamphy Posts: 1,733 Member
    Yeees Matias! Plum Simon's plum to plum! >:D
    HmypxT0.png
    Gone from this place and never coming back. P5 is good
  • cecerose0208cecerose0208 Posts: 1,521 Member
    OMG, so much in those last couple of updates. Simon is just pure evil, I hate him. I want the plum kicked out of him. I love that dream sequence though.

And from the previous udpates, you got some amazing scenery shots @pammiechick! By the fishing river, simply spectacular.
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    OMG, so much in those last couple of updates. Simon is just pure evil, I hate him. I want the plum kicked out of him. I love that dream sequence though.

And from the previous udpates, you got some amazing scenery shots @pammiechick! By the fishing river, simply spectacular.

Windenburg is gorgeous! EA outdid themselves on it!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
    That cliffhanger, though :lol:

I believe we are close to the start of our bachelorette challenge :blush:
  • AllyTod13AllyTod13 Posts: 114 Member
    So close to shipping it <3< but not at the same time, I am so confused :3
  • Julyvee94Julyvee94 Posts: 6,694 Member
    Just got caught up! What shock to see Xela and Ricci killed :( I am so sad. But also excited for fresh faces in the tribe.
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    edited June 2016
    Shaking her head at the impertinent slave, Kalani is greeted by another handsome face. “Hello, Princess Kalani. You are just in time. I’ve just made your cake. Please. Blow out the candles. All are here waiting for you.”

Screenshot_157.jpg

Stunned by his shock of lion-like hair, Kalani smiles. She feels an attraction for the man that she cannot explain. Maybe it's his gorgeous hair or his huge body or sweet smiling face. Stammering, shyly, she says, “A-All r-right. Thank you, kindly.” She's like a little girl trying to talk to a Master Slave she has a crush on.

Screenshot_158.jpg

With a large breath, Kalani blows out the candles.

Screenshot_153.jpg

The lion-man blows on a celebration horn as everyone cheers. Kalani is closer to becoming Creator.

Screenshot_154.jpg

Afterwards, Queen Hawika exclaims, “Now I can give you your birthday present.”

“Oh, what is it, grandmother? I hope it is news of my parents.”

Screenshot_159.jpg

“Alas, there is no news on that subject. I am sending out my royal troops to find out what happened. We are praying to the Maker there has been no trouble. I do know that if anything did happen, word would have gotten to us by now. The Cisneris tribe trades with the local villages and they would have immediately sent word to the palace if anything happened to them. After all, Aulani is the prince and Ysa is the royal Explorer. Very well known.”

Screenshot_160.jpg

That makes Kalani feel a bit better. She forces a smile. “Well, then what is it? I’m very curious!”

Screenshot_168.jpg

“I have acquired a huge piece of property by the lava falls and built a lavish resort. You will be choosing seven slaves from the slave hold to attend you. During that time, you will get to know them and be able to pick the top three for your very own tribe. And if any of them please you, one will be the man to sire the next generation. Does this make you happy?”

Screenshot_165.jpg

The breath is nearly knocked out of her. Kalani answers, “More than you could know. I feel humbled by this gift! Can I choose any slaves, grandmother?”

Screenshot_166.jpg

“Of course, dear one. Any you wish!”

Screenshot_167.jpg

Turning toward the lion-man, Kalani says, “Then I choose you as one of my slaves to attend me at this resort.”

Chuckling then bowing, the man says, “You honor me most greatly, my beautiful princess. But alas, I cannot for I am the Master of all the Master Slaves and am needed there. If there was someone who could take my place, I will attend you for there is nothing more I’d rather do than be by your side, my lady.”

Screenshot_162.jpg

Disappointment tumbles through Kalani for the instant attraction she feels for the slave is powerful. “I do hope you will find a way to me. I would love to get to know you. What is your name?”

“I am Lionel. If the Maker so chooses to allow my attendance, I will come.” He kisses her hand, filling her with hope.

“I will look forward to that time then, Lionel.”

Screenshot_156.jpg

All take a piece of cake, chatting excitedly to one another about Kalani’s gift and who the new slaves will be coming to Tribe Wahine.

“When will we leave, grandmother?” Kalani asks.

“Tomorrow, right after the Creator ceremony. My royal guard will be here in your place until your parents arrive so no need to worry.”

Screenshot_170.jpg

At this, Koa pops up, laughing. “Has everyone forgotten it is my birthday, too?”

Screenshot_172.jpg

“Of course not, brat,” Kanui exclaims. “That is why I’m making this ridiculous cake you ordered.”

Screenshot_171.jpg

“You’re not whipping it enough,” Thorn grumbles. “A hamburger cake needs to sit up well so you can put on the fondant.”

“I know, Master Thorn. It is not my first time to bake. It’s just there are too many steps. My cousin should have ordered something easier.”

Screenshot_173.jpg

Koa laughs. “And miss watching you fumble with the utensils? Never. This is a wonderful gift. Just make sure you don’t break the vanilla bottle. I really would like to eat my cake before my birthday is over.”

After the cake is finished, Queen Hawika says, “Okay, Koa. It is your turn. What will you wish for?”

A mischievous smile swoops over his face. “I cannot tell, grandmother. Or it won’t come true. But it will be something glorious.”

Screenshot_174.jpg

Thorn nudges Kanui. “I know. It is to beat this bumbling baboon for the Master Slave position. That will take a miracle, Koa, but I’m on your side.”

Kanui glares at the annoying older man.

Chuckling, Koa says, “You might be onto something, Master.” Then he blows out his candles.

Screenshot_175.jpg

Screenshot_178.jpg

Spinning around, Koa settles, surprised by how strong her feels. Maybe his wish will come true after all.

Screenshot_177.jpg

“Give up, old man. You’re done!”

Screenshot_99.jpg

Just then, Simon notices a sword underneath the bed. Grabbing it, he swings around. “Not today.”

Screenshot_103.jpg

Slicing into Matias’ side, the man’s eyes grow in shock. “What?”

Screenshot_102.jpg

He stumbles backward, crumpling on the floor.

“Now, where are those harlot women? They will pay for helping these lowly slaves.”

Screenshot_104_1.jpg
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • dragonfire1399dragonfire1399 Posts: 151 Member
    WHAT? NO! :'(
  • Spottydog714Spottydog714 Posts: 2,518 Member
    I might be blindly clinging on to hope, but I don't think Matias is dead.
    EkpFDaf.png
    Stories: Looking For Mum's Murderer | The Bachelorette | Fifteen
  • roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    I hope Mathias isn't dead yet. He is only very injured :/

If they all who celebrates Kalani and her brother's Birthday would know what happened there... :'(
    tumblr_inline_mfniftNpUS1rbf627.gif
    Dr.-Who.gif
    how could you do this? :cry:
    HmypxT0.png
  • TheGeekGamezTheGeekGamez Posts: 706 Member
    Noooooooooooo! I really like mathias there goes #delabias, another sunken ship. may you rest with titanic.
  • Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    And I was sure at least Matias would survive. Plum it.
    Yay for Lion's appearance!
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • Hemera123Hemera123 Posts: 905 Member
    It's not certain that Matias is dead. There's still a little bit hope left. So much is happening in the same time! Kalani and others have no idea.. It was nice to see Lionel though. What a smile! ;)
  • roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    Hemera123 wrote: »
    It's not certain that Matias is dead. There's still a little bit hope left. So much is happening in the same time! Kalani and others have no idea.. It was nice to see Lionel though. What a smile! ;)

Yes... I didn't mention Lionel, but I was also glad when I saw him :)
  • HyunHeeHyunHee Posts: 390 Member
    r.ip Matias :'( he was like ironman to me <3
    2vc864m.jpg

everyone's shippings be like
    giphy.gif
    HmypxT0.png
  • nessanewbynessanewby Posts: 241 Member
    So much to comment on! Love how you are starting the bachelorette challenge. Lionel aka the Lion looked handsome in his chefs coat! :blush:
    But OH NO - Matias!! Please please don't be dead! Maybe it's just a flesh wound! Come on, get up! Don't let him get to the women! Wait until his back is turned and then grab the other sword and GET HIM! come on, we KNOW YOU CAN DO IT! :o
  • iheartdinosx3iheartdinosx3 Posts: 895 Member
    If Matias only got sliced in the side that means he still has a chance of surviving if the wound wasn't to deep. Maybe he passed out from the shock of getting hurt?

I HOPE SO BECAUSE EVERYONE ELSE DIED AND I'M SAD.
  • Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    everyone's shippings be like
    giphy.gif

So true. You always post .gifs that capture my feelings very accurately. :lol:
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • Frn0731Frn0731 Posts: 7,180 Member
    Pammiechick I think you made a mistake and the wrong man went down !!!!! come back ,,, edit , edit , edit .... he wasn't even going to live in tribe Wahine so it must be one of those dream thingies.
    I am so pathetic :#
    Laugh out loud. Often