Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

**Creations by masajo** **Villa dei Fiori**

Comments

• Options
    Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    Great home! I like how you used those afternoon shades in the color palette! Looks great in the sun!
    5sXtTqH.png
  • Options
    SimsAdoreSimsAdore Posts: 7 New Member
    your houses are amazing! love every one of them!!!
  • Options
    WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Sundance is a Gorgeous modern starter, Masajo! I love the design and color choices for the exterior. The interior is very well laid out with a lovely decor. Congrats on keeping the budget so low! :blush:
  • Options
    RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    YAY for another starter of yours! :smiley:

Sundance is a fantastic modern starter! :smiley:
    I like your architecture, looks very contemporary and minimalistic! Love that wooden feel! Your landscaping looks very pretty! The palm trees are a great touch! Love the stairs going to top story too! And your interior, very sleek! Very sleek interior design and color choices! The penguin TV makes me a little giggle too! And overall, it's so awesome that you kept it under starter budget!
    I love it! I already added this to my faves! :smiley:
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • Options
    follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    Masajo Sundance is wonderful starter, I love the architecture and the earthy colours already fav'd. Hugs Folly
  • Options
    MychQQQMychQQQ Posts: 70 Member
    edited May 2016
    Hello dear ♥

Xanadu Looks brilliant, very elegant shape of the house. Stunning garden with a lot of gorgeous details! A house interior beautiful, awesome design. Great dark colors, everything looks so brilliant! ♥♥♥

Sundance Another fantastic project. Small modern house, perfect for not big family. Very elegant shape of the house and cute garden. Insite very nice too, great colors and rooms looks very cozy and elegant.

Well done :love:
    Post edited by MychQQQ on
  • Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    Many thanks for your kind words @Ash072 believe it or not I only just realised the afternoon sun changes quite a lot :)
    Thank you very much @SimsAdore really appreciate you stopping by and leaving such beautiful words :)
    Big thank you @WrathofCath you are very kind, budgets this low are very challenging for me and a great personal achievement on the rare occasion I manage this :)
    You are so kind @RyeCris16 many thanks for these wonderful words, glad the tv made you giggle, there was no other option with this budget :)
    Really pleased you like it @follyfoot a very big thank you for all your wonderful kindness :)
    Thank you very much for stopping by and leaving your kind and wonderful words @MychQQQ really appreciate this :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    Unity

Unity is a starter home under the 20K budget using basegame objects only. This was a personal challenge and surprised me by how much choice there was in basegame items :)

https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/4364D1F8282411E68E987C29448AFFD7?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=cevans1962&max=50&maxis=false

drYhyZy.png

6XW2OKz.png

jK5mlFz.png

wvCns1F.png
    Post edited by masajo on
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    PurpleKachinaPurpleKachina Posts: 4,159 Member
    Love Unity <3 I could see a whole neighbourhood with houses like that, but with different sizes and some
    really cool futuristic landscaping. And the black tile wall in the bedroom, very nice touch :) It is a PERFECT starter!
  • Options
    Big thank you @Manssom for your wonderful words, very kind of you :) A futuristic neighbourhood would be awesome wouldn't it, especially if you designed it :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    It is great that you created a starter home only using base game items! :) The exterior design of Unity looks very creatively and artistically nice! The raised water fountain feature looks very nice. The alternating plants and pool lights lining the driveway edges gives a nice look to the build. The enlarged vehicle looks great! Very nice interior of the home. The orange, brown and black colour scheme looks so very effective! Nice sofa and armchairs sitting area for sims to relax and watch tv. The leafy picture is a nice nature touch on the wall. The wall texture looks calming. Very nice kitchen and dining area. The black wall tiling in the kitchen and the orange dining chairs look very nice together! The fruit bowl is a nice touch on the kitchen counter. The black floor rug under the table adds to the nice look of the area. The black colour of the bedroom furnishings looks great! It looks very nice how the black tiling is used specially for area of the bedhead wall directly where the bed is.
    It is a very nice starter! :)
  • Options
    Dear @rosemow a very big thank you for your wonderful kindness, I always really appreciate your feedback :) This is a big achievement for me, not only to create a starter, but one using basegame only :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    lisa17annlisa17ann Posts: 2,749 Member
    Oh wow what a striking and beautiful build unity is!! Love it! keep up the great work! ;)
    34921575804_8da1fd7db6_z.jpg

• Options
    Thank you very much for your beautiful words @lisa17ann really pleased you like it, means a lot :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    Hi Masajo I love the architecture of your latest build Unity, beautifully decorated modern interior love the punch of orange colour. Hugs Folly
  • Options
    Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    I really like how you utilized different textures in that bedroom! Also liked how you used the half wall to section off the living room portion.
    5sXtTqH.png
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    WOW! :D I am so impressed with the architecture of Unity and The Sundance! Well done! Gorgeous architecture! Will be adding both to my favourites. <3<3 Finally some simming time! YAY! :D
  • Options
    WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Unity is such a cool design, Masajo! Love how the water feature mimics the wall. Lovely colors and decor for the interior too :smile: Congrats on getting it done for a nice, low starter price And, only using base game items :blush:<3
  • Options
    RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Unity is another fabulous starter! :smiley:
    I like your architecture, another great minimalist feel! Love that eight look in that structure! Your landscaping looks very pretty! Very nice driveway and love that adorable fountain out front! And your interior, so sleek! Love the color scheme you used! The bedroom looks very fab too! And overall, you did it successfully with under 20K and with only base game items! :smiley:
    I love it! I already added this to my faves! :smiley:
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • Options
    Thank you very much @follyfoot really pleased you like the structure, this was a fun one to build :)
    Many thanks @Ash072 those half walls are great dividers aren't they and quite cheap too, perfect for a budget build :)
    Dear @yanti68 thank you so much for your kind words, really pleased you're getting some simming time, hope you have lots of fun :)
    Big thank you @WrathofCath really appreciate your kind words, really glad you like the water feature :)
    Thank you very much @RyeCris16 really pleased you like the structure and colour scheme, orange is great to work with :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    Xeres

Xeres is a medium sized modern family home, open plan concept on the ground floor, outdoor patio/bbq and bar/lounge areas at the rear :)

https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/94351BD02F3611E6844743D6C10BB86C?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=cevans1962&max=50&maxis=false

RRXk2JD.png

FecbSnz.jpg

StEaLgQ.jpg

PS8xTTX.jpg

k5CfJFI.jpg
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    StSciurusStSciurus Posts: 1,580 Member
    Beautiful home! The interior is so stylish. :smiley: Perfect for a writer or detective.
  • Options
    NhicksNhicks Posts: 1,580 Member
    So beautiful and chic! Great job!
    Find Me In The Gallery! MzHicks #MzHicks
    ~My showcase thread~
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/814744/mzhicks-builds
    How You Liven - A Peek Into YOUR Sims World
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/887032/how-you-liven#latest
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Gorgeous design! Simply love it! Already added to my favourites. <3
  • Options
    Many thanks @StSciurus for your lovely words, very kind of you, like your idea of detective or writer :)
    You are very kind @Nhicks thank you so much for your wonderful words :)
    Big thank you dear @yanti68 really appreciate your kind support :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top