Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

** lisi_ja Showcase **

Comments

• Options
    lisi_jalisi_ja Posts: 542 Member
    @rosemow Thank you for your kind words! <3
  • Options
    Here is a bedroom for the teenies or young adults who don't have much space but want nevertheless a cool hideout ;)

kTgSWiQ.jpg

oYFuU4z.jpg

QWRsnMZ.jpg

D87H5oU.jpg

TB7QKkh.jpg

What do you think? <3

• Options
    edited June 2016
    Your Sims-Kids want to sleep on clouds. Here is a loft bed for the smaller ones ;)<3

dmSOMqw.jpg

GxGn7e2.jpg

TV8hgnH.jpg

uwEc9D8.jpg

Would your little ones like to sleep here? <3

Post edited by lisi_ja on
  • Options
    StSciurusStSciurus Posts: 1,580 Member
    Your rooms are all so creative, @lisi_ja ! :smiley: I especially like the greenhouse.
  • Options
    NhicksNhicks Posts: 1,580 Member
    Your loft room and bunk beds are both really nice and creative. How did you get her up in the loft?
    Find Me In The Gallery! MzHicks #MzHicks
    ~My showcase thread~
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/814744/mzhicks-builds
    How You Liven - A Peek Into YOUR Sims World
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/887032/how-you-liven#latest
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    @StSciurus Thank you! <3 I am glad that you like my rooms. Soon I'll be posting some lots again... I am doing two 64x64 lots at the moment and they take far too long :/

@Nhicks Thank you! <3 Actually the bed is placed with moo... So I trick my sims into going to bed because they think that the bed is at bottom level ;) I saw this technique being used many times in the gallery and thought that I should try it ;)
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    The two bedrooms are very nice! :) Very nice design and furnishing of them! The upper bed area in the teenie room looks great! It looks nice that there is a stool there for sims to sit and read a book. The teddy on the bed looks cute! The brick texture of the walls looks great! The posters and prictures on the walls add to the great look of the room. Very nice clothes, shoes and study desk nook! Sims will enjoy sitting at the table using the computer. The cabinets look very nice how they are placed on the walls. Sims will enjoy relaxing on the yellow sunny coloured sofa watching tv. The plants are nice touches in the room.
    The kids room is very nice also! The upper bed look great in that bedroom also! The different cooured ledges up to the bed area looks nice. It looks nice that the toy box and chest is under the bed. The animal and bookworm pictures look cute on the wall! The kids will enjoy watching programs on the cute penguin tv! Nice study desk nook. The books look great on the table and the floor. Nice sitting and reading nook for sims to enjoy reading a book from the bookcase.
    The rooms are very nice :)
  • Options
    pronteruspronterus Posts: 2,166 Member
    You have some really wonderful stuff here @lisi_ja ! Awesome showcase :)
  • Options
    @rosemow Thank you very much for your kind words! <3<3

@pronterus Thank you!! <3 I am very glad that you like my builds. I hope you like my try on your solid starter as well. Please let me know if I can showcase it here. I would place a link to your blog as well so other builders who come by could become interested in participating. Is it OK?
  • Options
    pronteruspronterus Posts: 2,166 Member
    lisi_ja wrote: »
    @rosemow Thank you very much for your kind words! <3<3

@pronterus Thank you!! <3 I am very glad that you like my builds. I hope you like my try on your solid starter as well. Please let me know if I can showcase it here. I would place a link to your blog as well so other builders who come by could become interested in participating. Is it OK?

No problem. You can showcase your renovation here :)
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    Here is a little starter from @pronterus I've just finished renovating. There is enough place for a family with 2 children in there ;)<3

If you would like to join the challenge and give this little starter a new look, you can find all the information here.

Solid Starter Renovated

EyGryII.jpg

What do you think? <3

• Options
    The renovated starter home looks very nice! :) The half brick texture of the exterior gives a nice look to the home. The fenced harvestable garden area is great! Sims will enjoy growing and harvesting the plants. The enlarged truck looks great in the build! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! Very nice tv watching area. Sims will enjoy sitting on the sofa, armchair and stool watching tv in front of the fire or reading a book. The brick wall texture looks nice, and the plants are nice touches either sides of the tv. The different colours of the seating looks nice. The plant and books look great on the table behind the sofa, They will enjoy painting on the easel in the art nook. Very nice kitchen nook! The blue wall tiling gives a very nice feel to the area. The bar stool counter is great.. The bottles and coffee bag look great placed on the top of the fridge. Very nice dining area. The blue colour of the walls and the green leafy picture are calming. It looks great the way there is alternating coloured chairs. The floor patterning is very nice! The orange colour of the kids bedroom looks nice. The sims will enjoy waking up to sunshine coming in through the bedhead windows.
    The renovates home is very nice! :)
  • Options
    BryonyRaeBryonyRae Posts: 5,181 Member
    I like your style, Lisi! It's detailed but not over-cluttered, and the pops of color are just right. I like your creativity too - nice work with MOO on that playground as well as with your bedrooms. :) Looking forward to seeing more!
    Visit my blog to see my creations: http://bryscreations.wordpress.com or search the gallery by my OriginID or #bryscreations
  • Options
    emereemere Posts: 1,755 Member

Beautiful showcase @lisi_ja <3 The Little Playground is a fav B)
  • Options
    @rosemow Thank you for the feedback! :)<3

@BryonyRae Thanks! <3 Sometimes I think that my ideas are too crazy, but I am very happy that you like it! :)

@emere Thank you! <3 I hope your sims kids like it too ;)<3
  • Options
    edited September 2017

reserved
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    I had the inspiration for this lot after seeing pictures of this famous underwater restaurant in the maldives. So I designed it as a little resort, although there is no wellness center... but you are free to expand it ;)<3

tG9qOXS.png

l4ZGWpF.png

XbqVZcb.png

nV3N3M5.png

What do you think? <3

• Options
    Nordic Starter is very nice! :) The red colour of the exterior looks great! The flower box window looks pretty and it is a nice touch that there are plants growing in planters either sides of the back steps. Nice outdoors table and chairs sitting area. Very nice layout of the interior of the home! The living room looks nice. The corner shelves with the items on them looks great! Sims will enjoy sitting resting there watching tv. The fruit pictures are a nice touch on the kitchen walls.
    Island Paradise resort looks very great! :) Very nice design of the build! It looks great the way the bulldings are on the edges of the pier, which is over the water! The turtles are nice touches in the water! The interior of the buildings are very nice! The green and orange colour scheme of the bedroom looks very nice. Sims will enjoy watching tv when in bed. The plants are nice nature touches on the side wall table. The bookcase looks great in the corner of the room. Nice clothes and shoes dressing nook. Very nice design of the underwater kitchen and dining room ! The blue colour scheme of the room looks very nice! The wall ovens look great! The kitchen decor are nice touches on the kitchen counters. The bar stool counter is nice for sims to sit on the stools and enjoy eating a meal. It looks great how the dining tables and chairs are set up. Sims will enjoy listening to piano music whilst dining there.
    The design of the build is great! :)
  • Options
  • Options
    NhicksNhicks Posts: 1,580 Member
    edited June 2016
    Great Starter Renovation! Love the layout and the incorporation of skill building activities!

Your Little Red starter is super cute! Love the red exterior color and how bright the interior feels!

Island Paradise is genius and so very creative and fun! I want to eat underwater!! LOL! Great job!
    Find Me In The Gallery! MzHicks #MzHicks
    ~My showcase thread~
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/814744/mzhicks-builds
    How You Liven - A Peek Into YOUR Sims World
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/887032/how-you-liven#latest
  • Options
    @Nhicks Thank you again for your kind words! <3 I am very happy that you like my lots! :)

I always try to place as many skill building activities as possible without changing the style of the build (I think that a treadmill wouldn't fit the small starter...), but then I don't know what other simmers expect from my homes... So thanks for the feedback!! :)<3
  • Options
    CRYSTALEXIECRYSTALEXIE Posts: 95 Member
    Very nice the first one is very modern but family!! And Pretty!! <3
  • Options
    SunnyKegSunnyKeg Posts: 98 Member
    I love Island Paradise! So creative and cute.
    Origin ID: SunnyKeg
  • Options
    @CRYSTALEXIE Thank you! <3 Do you mean the Modern Bungalow or Modern Living?

@SunnyKeg Thank you for the kind words! <3 It's also one of my favorites ;)
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    The starter is so cute! Love the way you have decorated! The Island Paradise lot made me wish that we could build on water like sims 3. That was one of my favourite ep in sims 3. Loving the nautical theme! :D