Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Magnolia Promenade

I think it would be great if the Magnolia Promenade map were expanded to include more lots, making it less of a retail map and more of a shopping district for shops, cafes, restaurants (now that Dine Out is coming). Yes, I know it's possible to place any kind of lot on that map, but if we had more than four, we could think of it more as a downtown area with a larger variety of different kinds of lots.

Anyways, just my two cents. Can't wait for Dine Out. :smile:

Comments

• kwanzaabotkwanzaabot Posts: 2,440 Member
    Originally it was going to be a part of Willow Creek, but they couldn't change the map without FUBARing everything.

No idea if it's still the case, but I imagine they'll want to keep it separate so people who don't have GTW aren't locked out of content.
    wJbomAo.png
  • keFUNKNEY101keFUNKNEY101 Posts: 658 Member
    Magnolia Promenade has always struck a bit of a nerve with me. I really don't like how it's a neighborhood all by itself when it obviously belongs in Willow Creek. It just takes up unnecessary room on the world selection menu. Back when the sims 4 originally released, SimGuruGrant had said that neighborhoods were expandable, and that they could add neighborhoods to existing worlds.

What I think they should have done is add MP as a neighborhood to the Willow Creek map for everyone. Then for those who do own GTW, have the prebuilt shops just appear in the Gallery.

I feel the same about Newcrest. It looks like it belongs in Willow Creek, (heck, they used the exact same neighborhood layouts as WC). I really wish they would have just expanded the current worlds to make them bigger.