Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Play and Share continued

Comments

• Options
    jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    edited May 2016
    Hi @lanlyn and @Karritz Nice to see you here! It's easier to get to know the characters and stories as there are only a handful of simmers posting on this thread. I've given up a little on the other, too many posts and commenting on everything started to take over my free time! Still lurking and distributing awesomes though... :D

I think I have a tendency to forget the immensity of Australia - I hope you'll have a nice trip to Sydney! :D

@venusdemilosims I didn't expect them to have to build a new spacecraft to get everybody home. And how come Alexnder Cross is so cool talking about them freeing prisoners in one of their buildings - didn't he know about it? He probably did. But his aloft attitude must certainly bugger Sienna? :# Questions questions... I hope you'll feel better soon to post an update! :)

Happy Mother's Day in Sweden and France
    Mothers-Day-8x10-Picture.png
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    edited May 2016
    @venusdemilosims I forgot to say before great update.

@jillbg Yeah I do read the other thread when I have time and love it.
  • Options
    I have a Lacey/ Jared update,
    I do not have my all old cc back in yet so had to change Lacey around a bit forn now.
    there wil lbe a little time jump from the last post.

[img][/img]Screenshot-5_zpsabglpfkd.jpg

Lacey and Jared are expecting a baby.

[img][/img]Screenshot-7_zpscipgg5wk.jpg

Lacey love videogames, as does Jared so they both goes there as often as possible.

[img][/img]Screenshot-8_zpsfljult6z.jpg

Jared also loves to eat heh

[img][/img]Screenshot-10_zpsfjc5bgpb.jpg

a few days later Lacey gave birth to a lovely girl Lyra. I can not wait
    to invite her son with family to meet his sister.

[img][/img]Screenshot-12_zpsx7tispwf.jpg

Lyra is such a cutie.

That is all for now.

• Options
    Zabeth0Zabeth0 Posts: 1,337 Member
    @Silver: Oh man, I hear you! The other day I came back from a shower to find that my computer had updated to windows 10 without my permission...though I am bad with computers, so clearly I must have done something...but seriously I said no every time it ever asked me. So, I had to get my husband to help get me back to the operating system I know how to use! Then, of course, I thought I'd lost my saved games because my sims game started without all of my expansions...with that patch that has the game uninstall expansions... so I had a really bad day of it, but I still didn't have to reload everything manually... so ouch! You have my sympathy.

Sounds like a headache and a half!

Well, he looks very nice. :D Hopefully he's fun! :)

Ah, there she is! :D Well, hopefully you can find her bun again. ;) But she's lovely anyway, she just is. :D Lol, yeah, videogames are fun. :D Aw, Lyra is adorable! :D I always say if something is going to break me down and make me learn how to add cc to my game it's toddler hair... but you know, it might be baby clothes and hair...someday. :D

@Jillbg: Lol- well, alternate universes also mean that no matter how bad the main story line goes there is an alternate world out there where Rafael had two kids, one of which was adored by a dragon and casting magic before she could talk! ;) (Oh, Alternate-Universe-Dragon-Warlord Rafael's hands, they are full!) :D I often do use something from the specials even though they are alternate realities. :D (My specials developed out of making silly comments with screenshots, so the first special I did was an April Fools day special where it was Deedee who used a love spell on Rafael (though hers was on lipstick)...and while it wasn't Deedee who did it in the actual story, a witch did cast a love spell on him!

Yeah, Zelda's really impulsive... unless she's angry, and then she's so direct she's like a missile. :D Of course, with what's about to happen, she's not going to remember the deathflower. In an alternate universe, Rafael's use of colloidal silver was a little heavier handed than the dose he takes in this reality, and the failed vampire transformation killed him instead...in which case, Zelda's handing him off her death flower kept him from dying upstairs and just being dead when she went looking for him later. And it spoiled the entire plot because Zelda has a crystal ball and if someone killed him and even if he didn't stay dead, she'd be laser focused to find out who she could punish for this! :D But in this reality... well, you'll see. :D You know...soonish?

You know, that all makes a lot of sense. :D Lol, normal camouflage people. :D I await seeing Sprinkler's plans for Taiga! ;) (That's not all I'm awaiting, obviously, but you know. :D)

Happy (Late) Mother's Day. :D I hope your daughter did something nice for you. ;) (Late because I'm pretty sure I've missed it by the time I'm posting). :D

@Venus: I hope they find out what it is! :D Looks like the meeting is going well. :D Good that Kaydence is talking to Mrs. Cross... it's best to cover both bases. :D Wow, Sierra looks like everything is going according to plan! :D

@Lasummerb: Jump right in! :D Most of us who come back after an absence only jump back a page or so at most anyway...I used to have lots of time to kill and used to go back ten pages and comment...and by the time I got all that commentary, people didn't even remember what I was talking about...and some of the people I was commenting to had already left the thread! O.O So, I learned my lesson...only a page or two back... :D And remember, we only expect you to comment on one thing a simmer has shared...so any extra comments other than one are gravy. :D

@Karritz: You don't have to do all that. :D You can start on this page, and you can comment on just one thing someone has shared and it's totally cool. :D
  • Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    Hi there everybody,I was sick and couldn't keep up with both regular threads and we were having internet issues for a while recently.I've enjoyed the updates here and saw the comments.
    Storybrook County,Maine-Summer-1551.
    Tanner and Tracy Ivanovitch were both up early that morning and getting ready for the day as it got light out.
    26239039186_6965f6bcbc.jpg
    26172532212_79e51e3d6f.jpg
    They both started studying inventing skill on the iPads after breakfast.
    25992123360_423f64d544.jpg
    They had to stop later in the afternoon to eat dinner and get ready for work.
    26198724061_e6d2b9c6d2.jpg
    It ended up being time to get to work since it was 6PM.
    26264961505_60df2b6786.jpg
    They stopped to be romantic before having to get into the diner for work.
    26239020006_5675d687e6.jpg
    It was 10PM when they got off work and got more work done on their house before getting to sleep.
    25660160144_2c08cca4ac.jpg
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    @Zabeth0 Waiting for your update! :) Am proofreading the next chapter in my story, so it should be up soon.

@TadOlson Great to see your sims have time to get a little romantic. :) It was such hard times back in the 16th century, they were working from dusk til dawn and being puritans they were not particularly encouraged to be romantic... So I'm glad our sims find the time! :)
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    @TadOlson nice photos as usual

@Zabeth0 yeah, luckily no windows 10 stuff this time as I have a program that disables that awful recomendation,
    sorry to hear you had to do so much aswell. Thank you I hope to find that hair again soon to.

Here is another update

[img][/img]Screenshot_zps20ae5zbn.jpg

Jared loves his daughter Lyra, when Lacey is asleep he always goes and take care of her,
    I read somewhere that Jared Frio can be mean sometimes,
    but honestly not to my sim hes so much inlove with her.

[img][/img]Screenshot-15_zps68yjq7z5.jpg

Lacey is as good with her daughter as she were with Trey. She loves children on her own and do not have the nurturing trait or the
    other famil ytrait.

[img][/img]Screenshot-4_zpsuquipdp4.jpg

I switched house for a bit to see how Trey were doing her he is with his son Juan .

[img][/img]Screenshot-5_zpsethrg4c2.jpg

Treys wife Holly was chatting on the phone.

[img][/img]Screenshot-21_zps5wmzw0tm.jpg

Later on the night when Lacey and Jared both were asleep, a thief decided it was time
    to take a visit to their house little should she know it was not such a good idea.

[img][/img]Screenshot-26_zps21aobgv7.jpg

Nope not very good at all, Lacey with the brave trait took on the fight and it took a while.

[img][/img]Screenshot-27_zpsstubw5as.jpg

But she won it, Jared went to call the police which could let them know nothing was stolen.

That is all for now

• Options
    venusdemilosimsvenusdemilosims Posts: 1,918 Member
    edited May 2016
    After losing power twice in three days here due to bad weather, having stomachache, headache, and backache, I'm finally somewhat able to answer comments.

Hello to the newbies - and not so newbies! I'm speaking to you @lasummerb, @Karritz and @KevinL5275

I've been posting in here a lot longer, try about September 2014. I have a blog site where I archived most of my previous posts - http://jpfamarchives.blogspot.com

@jillbg Aww happy belated Mother's Day! Hope you had a great one! I think Sierra suspects something, she's not entirely stupid. Great family tree and recap of the family history!

@Silverofdreams30 Nice updates. Aww Trey and Holly are married with a son! And yay for Lacey winning the fight!

@Zabeth0 I hope Konstantin eventually fries for what he's done, but I'm not entirely sure if I understand what the plan is for luring Deedee to the house.

Ng6Gwg2.jpg

Midway through the meeting, Sierra's phone rang. It was Savannah. "Hello?"

XeQuabH.jpg

"Sierra, we've been worried sick. Where are you?"

WbfUvrV.jpg

"If I told you, mom, you probably wouldn't believe it."
    "Knowing you, Sierra, probably not."
    "Well, you know AJ and Alexandra have been located. It's just that getting them back, there's been some difficulties."
    "What do you mean by 'difficulties'?"
    "You see, we're on Lunar Lakes."

Post edited by venusdemilosims on
    jpnbanner2_zpscb7d2475.jpg header_zps436f0053.jpg

• Options
    30hr2xj.jpg

Deedee: "ZZ!"

Zelda: "Don't get all excited, this is totally my...evil...plan..." Zelda tried, holding her breath and her voice getting higher, and she tried to correct for it with a defensive tone. "To...make my human do my stuff...and kidnap you..so that um, we could... duel... yeah."

rurair.jpg

Deedee: "You're lying to me, Zelda. Why are you lying to me?"

Zelda: "You can't prove it, and even if you could, you wouldn't dare...that'd get him killed and you don't do revenge, unless, of course, you took it up now, just to really mess with me!"

Deedee: "You know I don't do revenge, Zelda...but on the phone it could have been your phone messing up, or mine...but I can definitely tell you are lying to me in person, so why don't you just tell me what's going on? You're...lying to protect Rafael...? From Granny's rule about humans attacking witches?"

2cni0dh.jpg

Zelda: "Oh, Deedee, I didn't read all the notes on that love spell...there were like three pages of them! ...And he's...it's not that I didn't send him after you, I just didn't mean to...he brought you home for me like flowers! He'll do anything he thinks I want! He's a human! He has no idea what the rules are! He was all like ' why aren't you happy?'! Only, you know, with that deep voice and all Russian. He's so freaking adorable it's hard to be mad at him."

Deedee: "So, you actually do love him, then?"

2585ont.jpg

Zelda: "No..no, of course not...like I'm stupidd enough to fall in love with a human! No, no..I know better... He's just really really fun! With lots of stamina and patience and stuff. Smart too- you should have seen how fast he figured out the magic was changing his mind...well, his emotions...he went from not believing in magic to figuring out what the spell I'd cast did...in seconds. He's even got an enemy that he wants revenge on, with you know, human government powers or something. Killed like, his grandma and sister and stuff. That guy's totally toast when my human gets his hands on him. The jerk tried to kill him twice when he was a teen, too, so, don't think he's not got it coming or something. You know, for being a human, Rafael's pretty amazing. I want to keep him forever. Except I know that's not going to happen, so I want to have kids with him so I can have them forever. Except that I'm so not living forever, so you know, figuratively."

Deedee: "But Granny also has rules about witches attacking each other, so your risking...that...for him?"

veu0at.jpg

Zelda: "So what if I am. I've picked fights for less. Besides, if Granny actually killed every witch that's attacked another one, there won't be many witches left in the whole world, she usually leaves that to other witches. And I can take any of them if they'd only actually face me. The cowards."

Deedee: "I thought you were just playing with him."

Zelda: "Oh, I was totally going to kill him in front of you...and then I met him. I was playing with him, and he is fun. Too fun. It's just not fair. I know he's going to die, he's a human, how could anything else happen? But I'll avenge him so hard. They'll wish they got hit by a dragon instead."
  • Options
    Tshine2614Tshine2614 Posts: 155 Member

I feel kind of bad for doing daily posts in the other thread now. :( Had no idea that it was getting so overwhelming.

Probably won't post in this one, because I don't want to overwhelm anyone else! XD
    "The important thing is not how long you live, it's what you accomplish with your life. While I live, I want to shine! I want to prove that I exist!" --- (Grovyle, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky).

mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/Tshine2614
  • Options
    lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,019 Member
    jillbg wrote: »
    Hi @lanlyn and @Karritz Nice to see you here! It's easier to get to know the characters and stories as there are only a handful of simmers posting on this thread. I've given up a little on the other, too many posts and commenting on everything started to take over my free time! Still lurking and distributing awesomes though... :D
    @jillbg It has finally gotten to where I can no longer keep up with the other thread. I love the stories and simmers there, but trying to respond to everyone has become too stressful. It's crazy. I don't even feel like doing my stories anymore. Maybe I'll just lurk on this thread for a while if that's ok.
  • Options
    KevinL5275KevinL5275 Posts: 2,489 Member
    Oh wow, @lanlyn ! Don't do that. You don't have to respond to everyone. Just post your stories. You and your stories too much fun to stop posting.
    I'm a 48 year old married man, with a beautiful wife, a cat, and a simverted personality.My Sims 3 Pictures
  • Options
    @KevinL5275 Well, thank you. But I guess I just need a little down time. I love writing the stories, but I think I've fried my brain. :D I'm still going back through months of forum posts, downloading copies of my story updates. It's time consuming. I should have made backup copies of my stories ages ago. :/ But I don't want to stop simming. I love it. And I really enjoy reading everyone else's stories too.
  • Options
    Tshine2614Tshine2614 Posts: 155 Member

Yeah, I think I've just decided to make my updates on the other thread less frequent, maybe posting one every two-three days. :P
    "The important thing is not how long you live, it's what you accomplish with your life. While I live, I want to shine! I want to prove that I exist!" --- (Grovyle, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky).

mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/Tshine2614
  • Options
    venusdemilosimsvenusdemilosims Posts: 1,918 Member
    edited May 2016
    Oh wow @lanlyn maybe you do need a break. We really don't want to lose you. We enjoy you, your stories and your insightful comments.
    Please do take as much time as you need <3 Your sims won't go anywhere. Hugs :)
    jpnbanner2_zpscb7d2475.jpg header_zps436f0053.jpg

• Options
    @venusdemilosims Thanks! Trying to get my stories backed up...I've made it through to when I first started posting in this new forum: January 2015. (I've been a member since March 2012 though.) It's been a journey. :D I still have a few recent months of updates I need to get copies of. I first saved those stories to "pdf," which was a mistake, so I need to redo them. :s But I'm getting there. Good thing my husband is out of town for a while, so I can finish this project quickly. When he gets back later in June, we're taking a short road trip. It'll be our anniversary.
  • Options
    @TadOlson: Welcome back. :D I'm glad you're doing better now. :D Hmm, I wonder what they'll invent. :D Maybe a harvester would help them, though sometimes they spin you around. :D But the time machine is really fun for being a rabbit hole. :D It's very silly. :D Then again, it might be disruptive because you can come back with an extra kid... ;)

@Jillbg: Lol. Score! ;) Not trying to crack the whip so to speak or anything, don't want to rush you, but, you know, if you're feeling inspired, yes please! ;)

@Silver: Well, he does have the mean-spirited trait, unless you changed that... or unless a mod fixes this...a sim can be in 100% love and still insult the person they are in love with...or argue with them...its just the trait... but I'm glad you've had great luck with that! :D So cute. :D Yeah, that burglar sure picked the wrong house! ;)

@Venus: No luring involved: Rafael poisoned Deedee's coffee and when she went unconscious carried her home...that's Zelda's basement...the same basement she summoned Rafael into two nights ago and cast the love spell on him in... It's the safest place in the house. :D Where he hopes the two witches will stay ever since he found out a witch would die tonight. :D

And now Mrs and Mr. Cross both know that someone back at Earth knows where Sierra is. :D Also good to keep Savannah in the loop...she might have some ideas about how to light a fire on this one to get people back sooner. :D

@Ianlyn: You probably already know this, but on the off chance it can help you (because I think it sounds like you are going through the forum posts page by page and I used to do that before...I know it's a chore...)- you know if you click your name at the top of the screen and then go to the left, there are comments, and you can get just your comments, right? That's how I do links when I review things since I don't do blogs. :D If I misunderstood, then I apologize. :D
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    @Lanlyn I mailed you a while back,thought you dissapeared. :( Might want to check your messages :*
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    msbeckycatmsbeckycat Posts: 3,445 Member
    I did chapter 9 different. No story written but catchy headlines
  • Options
    @Zabeth0 Yes, I've been using my profile page, thank you. It certainly helps, but it's still a chore! I'm not saving any chat stuff, just the stories though.

@CravenLestat Just read your messages. Sorry. I saw notices this morning, but got distracted. I've been focusing on backups, catching a few pop-up posts when people mention me.
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    @Zabeth0 Just decided on adding something, so I need pictures... It will be up in time for the weekend though... B)

@lanlyn Take your time, I know exactly how you're feeling. I'm just lurking and awesoming on the other thread, there were too many people posting so I kind of spent all my free time just commenting... This thread still feels a little more intimate, as there aren't so many people posting. For a long time there were only five or six of us! So it's easier to keep up with.

I always write my story on Word, copying the pictures there too. Then, when I feel it's OK, I just copy it over to my blog and upload the pictures, let it be for a couple of days or a week, proof read and then I post. Like that I have everything backed up on an external hard drive. I've been a member since 2010, but only posted on the forum since I started on my blog, a couple of years ago.

Have a nice roadtrip (in the wilderness?) :D
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    @lanlyn wow I stil lread the other thread,
    although I dont post there but I love to read. I missed your stories over there hugs.
    but you do not have to reply to all those posts as others said just keep posting your wonderful stories.
    and ofc you can lurk over here if you want to :)

@Zabeth0 ahhh yeah I think I switched his mean trait so guess that is why haha.
    Great update love the photos.

@venusdemilosims Great update itneresting story so far, thank you.
  • Options
    @jillbg: That's cool, I totally understand. :D

@Silver: Oh, yeah, that'll solve it lol. :D Thanks. :D
  • Options
    KevinL5275KevinL5275 Posts: 2,489 Member
    Oh wow @lanlyn maybe you do need a break. We really don't want to lose you. We enjoy you, your stories and your insightful comments.
    Please do take as much time as you need <3 Your sims won't go anywhere. Hugs :)

@venusdemilosims
    By the way, same sentiment to you! I know you've been going thru some tough times lately with your health, so don't worry about taking a break and having some "me time." We'll miss the Skylar and Kaydence updates and your awesome stories, but YOUR health is the most important.
    I'm a 48 year old married man, with a beautiful wife, a cat, and a simverted personality.My Sims 3 Pictures
  • Options
    I have a few left over screens to share.

[img][/img]Screenshot-20_zpspkl9fx9w.jpg

After the burglar got caught, Lacey/Jared went back to sleep.

[img][/img]Screenshot_zps6iy6t4lv.jpg

I checked in with Jareds brother, he ahd aparently moved in with Zelda Mae.

[img][/img]Screenshot-3_zpsxeh3qkvh.jpg

Lyra aged up to toddler, this is her before editing

[img][/img]Screenshot-4_zpsnnyq7i39.jpg

After editing

That s all I had for now need to play more hehe.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top