Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Play and Share continued

Comments

• Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    @Zabeth0 hehehe thnaks

I have a small cold so not played much this week.
  • Options
    jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    @venusdemilosims I hope RL calms down soon. Good luck with your new job and the renovating project on your house! :)
    This Lunar lakes adventure definitely takes on a thriller like feeling, where everyone's a suspect and you just know your heroes are throwing themselves in front of the lions... :o

@Silverofdreams30 I hope you get well soon. :) Nice wintry wedding, I like the effects of the window behind the arch. :)

@InfraGreen I'm so glad you've posted an update! Will have some reading up to do after work this evening! Or maybe at lunch... I hope you'll get the the stressful "new job starting" moodlet soon too! :) And then you just wish you were back at college... ;)
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    @InfraGreen Read your updates through lunch! :) Love to hear about Franco, and the new characters seem very disturbing and interesting...
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    Zabeth0Zabeth0 Posts: 1,337 Member
    @Jillbg: Oh, yeah, Rafael's been stalling because of her health...if she's healed... she won't have to ask twice. ;) Yeah, having a toddler with witch powers is worse than having a toddler with matches that you can't take away from them. ;) But the dragon is actually keeping the toddler from hurting herself...sort of modeled on the 'teaching her to walk' he's observed Rafael doing... because she's already warded in dragon wards, they can't tell the dragon is involved at all- they think that the toddler could start spouting magical fire or destroying things without even knowing what she's doing. (After all, she didn't understand that she teleported the toy to another dimension and back). :D Whizbang didn't show her how to use her magic, he's more keeping her from falling as she tries to 'walk' figuratively speaking... ;)

Um, actually, the specials are alternate universes from the regular story...so I know that's confusing, but usually when I do a review I include the specials with a disclaimer that they are all alternate universes from the main story...this time, though the review was getting so long with all of the story bits that I left off the specials (which are very long on their own now that I was so rambly with this xmas special lol.) Basically the specials being alternate universe means I get to play around with possibilities without committing to them in the main story, sort of test drive them, if you will. ;) This is why in the Thanksgiving special, Rafael was a vampire with 0 children and in this xmas special he's human, has never been a vampire and has 2 kids. ;)

In the actual story, it remains to be seen whether Zelda will live through this night or not...as Rafael's unknowingly the murder weapon in a plot to kill Zelda. ;) Well, he is evil, but evil is not a binary; it's a scale. :D He's not as evil to his friends as to his enemies...he's planning a shark tank death for his hydrophobic enemy Konstantin Petrovich Ovechkin...he's going in to crime in Moonlight Falls in order to gain power so he can murder Konstantin Petrovich Ovechkin- he's pretty committed to revenge... he's not a good guy. If Cyrus Best were only a year older...and on fire...Rafael wouldn't lift a finger to put him out; and they aren't even enemies, Cyrus Best has just annoyed him. ;) Of course, he wouldn't actually catch Cyrus on fire at this point...but if Zelda dies...or if Granny 'cures' him of the love spell by destroying his capacity to love, he'll go so dark so fast he'll make Nicolae look like a boy scout. :D

Sounds like a good math teacher! :D Lol- nice tattoos. ;) Love the FB names. :D Also interesting to see the IF's situation in passing too. :D Oh, wow, even with everything that's happened, she just let those boys lead her off with her eyes closed...so she still has some trust left. :D Lol @ Sprinkles. (I love Sprinkles, you've done a great thing with his poses and making him hilarious. :D ) Lol @ "It's called a fridge nowadays." He sure loves that lime pie! :D It's very nice how Granny subtly introduced the cow plant... and he even wanted to see it lol. :D Yeah, probably way better if Arthur never has need to know about the cow plant! <3 the "He'll build a dang castle around that shed just to see her smile again..." also <3 the "so sated it can't move." Yeah, probably best not to owe a leprechaun a favor if you can help it...no telling what he'd ask for. :D Probably more than lime pie! ;) Lol @ "Can't you see I'm a garden gnome?" <3 "Terribly! But I think I'll get over it..." You've done a great job building their affection, it's so cute. :D And the 'we'.. :D Oh, wow, so Sprinkles has also taken a liking to Taiga, it seems like the more annoyed she seems the more he likes her! :D (Sprinkles: "I can bug her! She's annoyed, yipee!") It's a pity she doesn't have a money tree! ;)

Oh, Missy! Tasting all the figs! (Missy: You can't trust just one! Don't be silly!) Oh no, picking a fight with a fence post is fine; it won't care, but you just can't insult a man's level like that! ;) (Obviously you can't be level headed about such things! ;) Sorry, couldn't resist that pun!)

Lol @ "my dog sleeps in the garage - it doesn't make him a truck!"

Well, at least they agree that Granny is a lady. :D

Oh, the fart blanket strikes again! I'd nearly forgotten about it lol. Oh dear, I wonder what it is...it does sound like they are having trouble in their marriage, but with a couple of characters like them, some amount of adjustments are to be expected, they aren't exactly young and flexible. Oh, wow, what a nightmare, Magnus slept with both of them and then Shasta! No wonder they are being so careful to talk to Tiaga about him...it also always seems as though he convinces people that they are the one doing things or choosing to do things and he's just going along with it. It was great seeing the flashback with the younger Tara and Melissa... you can really see Granny's resemblence to Shasta and Taiga in the flashback. :D It seems like the honeymoon has worn off, Juan seems to be picking fights with Missy...and somehow hasn't been reduced to a walking zombie... If she didn't make the salad, where did it come from? Did Juan make it?

Lol @ "Biked to school. And we didn't even have bikes." Well, I hope Taiga can carpool with one of her friends or something. :D<3 the Sprinkles looking into the Garden Pot shot there. :D He looks so curious. :D That was a great way to lead into his kind of magic coming up. :D

That was a lovely date. :D It's great that Taiga can come home and tell Granny about her day still. :D Lol @ "We don't have enough money for a horse, dear."

Lol, well, it looks as though even though it was easy to get Sprinkles to move the plant, it's a disaster anyway...! (Does the time Taiga summoned it count against the one move...or was Sprinkles not using a general rule but a specific one for how much more that plant could take...?) Does Sprinkles know what happens if the Cow Plant dies? If he cares about a little weed, won't he care about the plants for miles around dying?

So, soon Taiga's going to have so many changes...the blood moon, and the witches council...and finally information about her father...and the whole 'arranged marriage' thing... yeah, I can see why college seems so far away. :D (Taiga: College? Let's survive the year first!) ;)

Lol- nice to see Goopy again. :D I have to wonder what he thinks of when he's going to school with the same kid that knocked over his blocks as a toddler every time he built them up. :D (Goopy: It's all those growth hormones in their milk over there, surely.) ;)

Um, sorry for the long post. :D I tried to break it up a little...and summarize more than my normal rambling, but it's still a bit long. :D
  • Options
    R3B3CKVHR3B3CKVH Posts: 473 Member
    So this is a throw back. I decided (without knowing about the challenge) to start off a game with a homeless guy- here is his story in pictures:

Hi, meet Jon Nomad. Jon comes from very humble beginnings:

screenshot_original.jpg

Jon doesn't work yet, because he is too busy riding his bicycle back and forth to the park to use the toilet, or to the diner to buy some food, on a good day.

screenshot_original.jpg

Luckily, Jon had some savings, and invested in the local diner.. Now with a steady income, he has time to practice his guitar skills.

screenshot_original.jpg

One night, while playing at the Lounge, he meets a piano player and falls in love. She doesn't care that Jon is penniless, and only has a tent to call his own. They get married. Luckily.. or unluckily, Jon receives an inheritance, and he is able to build his lovely bride a home with it's very own bathroom.

screenshot_original.jpg

Making money from a lot of tips, and a few inheritances later, Jon and the misses are able to settle down in a home where the bed and the kitchen are not in the same room. Good thing, cause they had a little bundle of joy.

screenshot_original.jpg

Jon got the band together, and they played many gigs. With all of the tip money earned between him and his wife, they were able to get out of Sunset Valley, and move to the Big City, where they lived with a snobby celebrity, who will remain nameless, and basically stole her home out from under her.

screenshot_original.jpg

The End. Or is it?

Split Reflections: A Sim Story by R3B3CKVH
    www.splitreflections.wordpress.com
    Be Sure to Subscribe
    "To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment."
    -- Ralph Waldo Emerson
    tumblr_lz7l7oGCyn1qevqqyo1_500.gif

• Options
    @Infragreen: What a welcome to the city! :D Oh, how the tables have turned. :D Lol @ both of them ditching the party that Annette took them to. :D Lol @ "well, we can't be friends unless you find a brew you like." Seng's cute. :D Well, glad Franco got a roommate out of it. ;)

Poor Franco, getting such criticism for his art...not all art has to be about pain, there are plenty of emotions that don't involve being tortured...but art judges are art judges...some are more geared towards the technical, and some are...almost spiteful towards technical proficiency. And what a thing to say, calling it soulless! Ouch. :D Lol @ lease agreement not to touch his art supplies... that's a very important point! It was probably one of the first ones! ;) Lol wow, 3 kids for a visit just like that. "And it was...throw three kids into a wormhole and into my flat? Why?" Wow, and her ring...that's a bad sign!

Lol @ "Don't worry, none of us think you're cool."

Wow, xbox, the park, street performers, ice cream and parcheesi, they are having such a good time! ;) Lol @ "caustic horrors"

Poor Seng, having to get used to this stuff lol. :D

lol @ Youa deciding to explore the school yard because she's looking for guys... oh, and of course, of all the guys in town to find... ;)

lol @ "Stay weird, kid."

Well, he was a vigilante, after all. ;)

It probably would have helped if people had taken the time to tell her why Benji was a bad choice...but she didn't seem weird-ed enough out by being asked to raid someone else's girlfriend's underwear, so she might not have listened...but they wouldn't have the regrets of not telling her hanging over them if something bad happens. :) So, despite Franco's trying to keep clean, he's being drawn into the family struggles anyway. :D
  • Options
    venusdemilosimsvenusdemilosims Posts: 1,918 Member
    Had another one of those splitting headaches so went to the doctor and had blood work done and scheduled a cat scan. Need to know once and for all what's causing these.

@InfraGreen Thanks. Congrats on finishing college, it's a tremendous accomplishment! Hope you land your dream job soon. Lovely update.

@jillbg Thanks. Unfortunately that isn't happening anytime soon. I'm getting ready to post this Lunar Lakes stuff in the other thread. But these girls have gone from the frying pan into the fire. Literally.

@Silverofdreams30 Aww Lacey and Jared are so cute together.

@Zabeth0 Nope, those girls don't have a prayer. And they don't realize it either. It's a couple teenage girls against former adventurer, ghost hunter, best selling novelist Savannah. Even on the resume, it's not a fair fight.
    As for Kaydence's trait, she is ALWAYS rolling wants to speak to supernaturals. I mean always. That's why it was one of the choices. If there's one family trait she does have, it's the insatiable curiosity.
    Yeah, Savannah was in the shower when Skylar's taxi came, and Andy had gone fishing earlier in the day, and Sawyer was at school. Still, there was really no excuse for at least one of them not to have been there when she left. I kinda felt bad for her.
    As for Sierra, well, at least now she's starting to harness some of her anger and rebellious tendencies into something positive. Sure she has her checkered past, and she pretends she's tougher than she actually is, but what's coming out here is deep down, underneath all that bravado, she actually has a good heart. And she sees real trouble now. She's rescued her brother and sister in law, plus others who were trapped, and now has dug up even bigger problems underneath.

jpnbanner2_zpscb7d2475.jpg header_zps436f0053.jpg

• Options
    @venusdemilosims thnak you,

@jillbg thanks I hate colds they always stay more than a week sigh.
  • Options
    @Zabeth0 I will get back to your comment tomorrow, thought you'd enjoy this!

The Grey Witches’ Family Tree

Extract from The Witches’ Law, 1463

“The Witches’ Law declares that any young maiden of magical lineage, should be promised to a man of valor, born on the same day and hour as she…”
    “… their union shall be effective on the night the maiden’s powers are revealed. Not before and not after. A child of female gender shall be born of the magical union, or the witch shall die. Thus the magical lineage shall remain pure and without interference.”
    “The Witches’ Law declares that it is the custom that any witch who arranges a marriage for her heiress without the Council's permission is subject to the confiscation of all her land, riches and magical powers by the Council.”

A grey witch came into power at around 14 in the middle ages, now at 15. The grey witch is betrothed, but the wedding usually takes place later, as modern society doesn't always approve of teen marriages...

family-tree-of-the-grey-witches.jpg

This is 6 generations of the Grey Witches’ family tree, starting with Grace Addington-Hallewell. She married Barret Hallewell III, who died in France during the Great War. Grace died at 18, giving birth to her daughter Ailey.

Ailey’s husband also died in Europe in a war. His plane crashed over the English Channel in 1944. Like her mother, she gave birth to a daughter, Glinda, at 18.

Glinda is Granny (Tara) and Missy’s mother. Granny was born in 1946 when Glinda was 18. She never even saw her second daughter as she died in childbirth when Granny was only 13. For a long time Granny blamed her baby sister Missy for killing their mother…
    Their father, Athan Grey, dived into work and pretty much left his daughters to be brought up in the family mansion in Moonlight Falls, following the strict rules of their very stern grandmother, Ailey.

Following traditions, Granny was engaged to Earthan Murik, Jr. when she was 14. She had only met him once, and she didn’t particularly want to get married to someone she hardly knew. But that was the custom and who was she to rise against generations of well intentioned “breeding”? Well, she did all she could to sabotage the future wedding, from spilling tea on her future mother in law’s expensive couture suit and trying to run away.
    All her efforts were vain, though, and she only succeeded in advancing the marriage. She was 16 when her grandmother took her and her sister on a trip to Hidden Springs, a trip she didn’t know would end on the 24th of June by her standing at the altar facing 18 year-old Earthan, who didn’t seem to fancy her either and almost passed out when the time came for the vows. But married they were, and that night young Tara cried and cursed, lying in her beautiful white dress on the large bed, waiting for Earthan to join her. He never did. She found his body in the bathroom, poetically bleeding to death in the bathtub…

Now she was a widow, a virgin widow. But her grandmother let her be as she feigned extreme sorrow, on the borderline of madness…
    She lost her virginity to Magnus Darkling, as did her sister, and later her daughter Shasta… She met Rune Blackwood at a supernatural conference in Roaring Heights a couple of years after her encounter with the handsome vampire, and she soon got pregnant, giving birth to Shasta at the age of 35. Rune Blackwood payed a generous allowance, but remained in the background until his death in 1991.

Shasta and Magnus Darkling had a daughter, Taïga. A daughter Magnus didn’t even know about, and who is the main character of this story.
    Shasta married a wealthy Italian Count and Warlock, Leonardo di Grisogno, in a pagan ceremony that resulted in her almost losing her life bringing forward a boy, Rowan.
    But Leonardo’s father had made a pact with a demon, and now the demon came to get his due. Shasta got pregnant again with the twins, Frost and Willow. Frost who was duly claimed by the demon at his birth, leaving no choice to Leonardo but to leave his wife to bleed to death. She eventually did, but gave birth to Willow, now in the care of Tuatha De Danaan, the fairies…
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    5e4kpSc.jpg

As multiple ships traversed the landscape, Sierra and Kaydence had a rare moment of respite before their next meeting with Alexander Cross.

kLtER8b.jpg

Sierra tore into a sports trivia book Kaydence had gifted her,

AtooB9P.jpg

FY9Ao8l.jpg

while Kaydence was letting her frustrations out on a video game. It looks like an Animal Crossing or MySims type thing.

6mRmxIa.jpg

At the scene, Sierra grilled her brother and sister-in-law about what had happened to them. She'd learned from Alexandra that their plane had crashed down in Lunar Lakes, but AJ added that they'd been captured afterward. Alexandra had also told them that their GPS system had stopped functioning at the time of the crash.

RIr6P0i.jpg

"How did you guys find us when the military couldn't?" Alexandra marveled.

O2oli2D.jpg

Sierra, as was her wont, didn't divulge any of her secrets.

• Options
    @jillbg interesting backstory about the fmaily great update.

@venusdemilosims Great update
  • Options
    2cermgw.jpg

Rafael: He was about ready to go upstairs and wait as ordered, but he checked the time. How had it gotten so late? Well, he had stayed at Deedee's for quite some time while she fought off the sleeping poison...until it finally worked...and then he'd brought her back and waited...and he supposed he'd lost track of time being worried about keeping her out and wondering where Zelda was...but Deedee didn't so much as roll over, she slept like a baby...finally Zelda had come back, she'd dealt with his immigration problem of course, but being impulsive had stopped along the way here and there and heckled a street performer and talked to some witches and had a snowball fight in the park, and stopped by the basketball court to see if it was shoveled out yet, but apparently not... It had made her hungry so she'd already eaten before she even came down to find him. He really wasn't hungry...in fact, he felt rather sick. But he wasn't going to let a little sickness stop him. He'd often worked sick in Bridgeport, and it always amused Vladimir who never seemed to catch anything and constantly made jokes about how dead he looked or how he really should drink more juice or stop eating street foods. Of course, even if he could stay home sick now, he hated to do it and lose the time, he wanted to get started. He'd need to go take that colloidal silver soon to get it circulating in his system before he went to work. At what was likely to be his double shift. Well, if he didn't eat anything, he wouldn't have anything to come up, so perhaps it was better to just take the silver and not eat. He probably still had time for a quick nap before waiting for her call. He'd set an alarm to wake him before midnight.

j0upoh.jpg

Zelda: "Rafael, wait. I know I told you to go upstairs, and I totally do mean it, but before you go..."

33eln5x.jpg

Zelda: "Was Deedee dressed like this when you went to see her...or did she change clothes into more um, hearts and silly stuff while you were there?"

ddkq3a.jpg

Rafael: "She vas drressed like that vhen I got therre. She vasn't drressed up forr me, she didyint know I vas comink. Vhy? Do you thyink she vas plannink on meetink somevone yelse?"

23t60y1.jpg

Zelda: "No. Deedee plays dress up when she's upset. I must have really got to her."

Rafael: He hated to tell her, but her not knowing could be worse. "She vent to talk to Baba Yaga...and vas upsyet abyout some scarry thyink...she vas babblink abyout it vhen she vas fightink vith the poisyon. She said a vitch vould die tonight. For a momyent therre, she though I vas tryink to kyill herr because of that. So, if you don't myind, Zyelda, I'd rreally rrathyer you stay home tonight?"

Zelda: "No promises, Twinkle-toes."

1ox4hz.jpg

Rafael: "Zyelda, I'm sorry I misundyerrstood." While he hated to apologize...there were sacrifices he was willing to make for her. Attacking a witch while being terrified she might burn him alive...apologizing...whatever she needed. She was the only one who could tell him to not kill Konstantin Petrovich Ovechkin and he would stop...though he hoped she'd never do that to him.

noavph.jpg

Zelda: "...You don't even have a death flower yet! Here, have mine."

Rafael: "No, Zyelda, you nyeed it, especially if therre is any chance you'rre leafink the hyouse-"

Zelda: "No, don't you try to give it back. I've never had to use one, I always win. Look, I've got another one in a coat somewhere in my closet, I'll dig it out before I leave the house if I go anywhere, how's that? Now, take it. When it's not winter, we'll go hunt down seeds and grow another one or two... but that's stuff for another time. I've had you for what, two days? There are so many things I want to do with you. You don't get to go attacking witches...you're a human! That's like a mouse attacking a cat...and not just any cat, like a tiger or something. You have absolutely no chance against a real witch, if it had been anyone but Deedee... And you have to leave the house again, don't you have work starting soon?"

Rafael: "I do...but I haf to vait forr call firrst. She is prrobably testyink my compliance."

Zelda: "Just remember, if she crosses the line, I'll burn her. It's way easier for me than to mix up a cure elixir. So don't let them intimidate you. And don't you dare tell them you attacked a witch...and if they somehow know, then you only attacked her because I told you to, okay? It's important, okay?"

Rafael: "Okyay."

315iquw.jpg

Zelda: "Now, go upstairs, if she's not awake soon, I'm gonna wake her up."
  • Options
    @jillbg: Yep, as you suspected, I do enjoy it! :D (Well, I certainly wouldn't want to live under those rules but I mean, I enjoy the more background and knowing the rules a bit more! :D) Well, that insures no one will forget their spouses birthday, for sure! ;) (When's her birthday again? Oh, right, our birthday is the same day! That's why we got married!) ;)

Is the council a local thing? (Did Shasta escape them by leaving the country when she was with Magnus Darkling? or Leonardo for that matter?) Does it only apply to the first daughter born in a lineage? (Did Missy and Juan break the rules?) Is Taiga in trouble because she was born out of a council organized wedding? Won't they be shocked she was born to a vampire, since even he didn't know that could happen? Is there an age period where these rules no longer apply? (If Granny wanted to marry Arthur Moon now that she's past child bearing age...?) Sorry, I've got a lot of questions, but I'm a curious person. ;)

@Venus: Lol, looks like they are having fun, waiting for their next meeting with Alexander Cross...hopefully they are able to figure out if he's their enemy or not...but it looks like a fun game. :D Also couldn't help but think the wallpaper was interesting...lol :D (Imagines people playing pac-man on their walls in the high tech place...) Well, that's a great question, Alex, but if she answers it, she'd accidentally put you in a bad position, so really, don't dig! ;)
  • Options
    I had to reformate my computer,
    windows messed up so been reinstalling stuff luckily I backed saves and mods.
  • Options
    @Zabeth0 I know he specials are specials, but this one's so great you just have to incorporate it somehow! :o Maybe the Xmas special happened one or two years from now? That would explain the kids. You just can't let them vanish... :'( And maybe he's forgotten he was a vampire and Zelda cured him somehow... :)

I can fully understand his need for vengeance, I won't cry when Konstantin Petrovich Ovechkin meets his fate in a sharktank! >:)

Zeld gives Rafael her deathflower? I hope she remembers to check her coat for another one before going out. :s She seems so impulsive, the way you described how she stopped doing lots of mundane things on her way home, so something might come up and she forgets all about the deathflower! :o

I just can't imagine what will happen when Deedee wakes up... :o

I start answering the latest questions first:

The Council is international, with one or two local représentatives in each country. They make the rules, and make sure nobody breaks them. There haven't been any new rules since the 16th century anyway, as witches are very conservative, only experimenting with potions and -in some extent- magic formulas. Granny was one of the first who rebeled openly against the wedding rule, but was forced into marriage anyway. I guess in the beginning it had some meaning, controlling witches' powers and land (if they didn't have any, the marriage often ensured that the witch had roof over her head and someone "normal" to protect her).

Anyway, the rules only apply to the firstborn, female witch, who is the one to transfer her magical powers. There aren't supposed to be more than one child anyway, and witches were the first to practice birth control, so if she got pregnant again it was because she wanted it. But the witch also played with her life - a male child usually implied death in childbirth (hence the rarity of warlocks in my story), and for each child born, the witch lost both some of her magical powers and health, so the magic she transferred to each child was less and less powerful. And most important, as i mentioned above, only the firstborn child that can transfer her powers to the next generation.

That's why Missy can do practically what she wants, even if she had a daughter, her daughter wouldn't become a witch anyway. And why is Rowan, Shasta's second born child a warlock? Leonardo ensured that by the pagan wedding rites, hoping for a successor. Shasta almost died in childbirth, but with the help of new, modern medicine, she recovered. And she was drugged and didn't remember a thing about the first rite, when she was offered to the demon and got pregnant with his child (Frost). Willow is Leonrdos, and a kind of bonus in the whole pagan-drug-fertility circus.

Shasta was supposed to get married, and she ran away, or got kicked out by Granny, just in time. She never stayed for long in one place, never using her magic. She met Magnus Darkling, who immediately recognized her. Another Grey witch throwing herself at his feet - or at him... The Council doesn't know who Taïga's father is, he didn't know it himself until Granny and Missy revealed it to him.

The Council found out about Shasta when she married Leonardo, but he is rather powerful and with connections in the Council, so they couldn't get to her.

In fact there are loopholes in the rules, as the witch is supposed to marry someone chosen by the Council. Granny should have had to remarry, but she feigned deep depression - not hard after discovering your husband bleeding to death on the weeding night! Rune Blackwood was approved by the Council, even though they never got married. So Granny has transferred her magical powers to a firstborn daughter, her contract is not broken. She can marry whoever she wants now, especially as there won't be any more children. Shasta also had a firstborn daughter, born out of wedlock, but things like that happen...

Now it's soon Samhain, and the bloodmoon, and Taïga will discover the full extent of her magical power. A little late, it's true, but she will be 16 after the bloodmoon, so everything is bound to happen according to plans...

Now back to the update:

Taïga is led away by Tyler and Darryl who she has known since they were in middle school! They were part of her circle of friends before APYR, and even if they didn't come forward to help her when she was sent away, she understands their reasons... (Darryl couldn't have the socialworker come snooping, because his siblings might have been placed in foster homes and Tyler's mom is an illegal immigrant)

Sprinkler is a friend to all plants, but he's also a conceited little bugger. He just had to rise to the challenge and move the cowplant. Now he waits to see if Granny and Taïga will find a way to make it prosper again - without feeding it random guests! He would never let it die, even if he prefers to avoid it, being the one to move it to new location. Taïga summoned the cowplant, but it was like making it grow for the first time...

He likes Taïga, because she speaks her mind and doesn't tiptoe around him. It's a nice change and he has got plans for her...

Missy and Juan's honeymoon is starting to wear off, Juan isn't easy to live with and Missy is no saint either. The potato salad? It was Taïga. But we'll see more about that later...

It would be difficult to explain to Goopy what happened to Rowan... They aren't in the same class, Goopy will graduate this year, and he honestly doesn't remember the little kid and the blocks. He remembers Taïga though...
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    @venusdemilosims I'm amazed at Sierra and Kaydence's cool waiting to meet with Alexander Cross! B) Princess Alexandra will probably guess how they were found, she's not stupid and knows her sister in law and "cousin" are extremely brilliant. :)
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    I finally reinstalled all my sims games, still need to re add alot of cc before I can go back to my lacey/jared game,
    but I created a male sim in Bridgeport to play with a little wont post about him here but here is a photo.

Meet Deon Schneider.
    He will be a fun sim to play until Im getting back to my other game

[img][/img]Screenshot_zpsemks5nou.jpg

• Options
    Gonna try to get to comments in a bit, as soon as my head stops hurting.

CPc4kMN.jpg

Sierra and Kaydence waited (im)patiently for Alexander Cross to arrive. They saw the drainage pipes running throughout the colony outside their window. Kaydence let out a deep breath. "Guess we're not in Sunset Valley anymore," she quipped wryly.

h4tIJk2.jpg

First to arrive was Alexander Cross's wife, Patricia, the political leader of the colony. Stern and formidable, Patricia surveyed her two young guests.

dDaOmTc.jpg

A few moments later, Alexander arrived, directing his attention towards Sierra. "You requested this meeting with me. Why?"
    Sierra took a deep breath. "We need a ship to return home."
    "How did you get here in the first place?"
    Sierra hesitated because if she were to tell Alexander Cross that she got a robot to pilot a stolen Galaxa space car, she would get in trouble. "On a ship with a limited capacity," she said. "But we found more captives that need to return home."

VpHrYZA.jpg

While Sierra was talking to Mr. Cross, Kaydence worked her charms on Mrs. Cross. "You know," Kaydence said, "you really need to do something about the radiation. It definitely makes it difficult to breathe."

I2x7Iyc.jpg

"Young lady," Patricia replied with that stern unchanging expression, "I don't know where you come from, but Lunar Lakes has a certain environment. We have adapted to the conditions here, and I suggest you do the same."
    "I have adapted," Kaydence replied calmly, "we humbly seek you and your husband's assistance in getting us back home."

hF8s2Ou.jpg

"Just where exactly is home, young lady? We have made Lunar Lakes our home. Where is home to you?"
    "Planet Earth," Kaydence replied. She didn't elaborate on just where.
    "Alexander?"

KOszAl2.jpg

"I'm sure these fine young women are harmless, Patricia. They came to our planet, freed captives in one of our buildings, and now want to get them home."
    "I'm sure I can provide funding for the ship to be built," Patricia replied, "but it will not be quick. Ships of that size are not easy to build."

tB8BdlM.jpg

"No problem," Sierra replied, relieved that part of the ordeal was over, "just as long as it's built."

• Options
    lasummerblasummerb Posts: 2,761 Member
    I used to share pics in this thread a few months ago, but I haven't been keeping up. Now I only post in what happened in your game thread. Do you guys who post in both threads post the same pics/updates? I didn't know if that was a faux pas if I started updating in this thread again.
  • Options
    @lasummerb I only post in this thread the other thread is going way to quickly for me to keep up with.
    I do remember you nice to see you

• Options
    lasummerblasummerb Posts: 2,761 Member
    @lasummerb I only post in this thread the other thread is going way to quickly for me to keep up with.
    I do remember you nice to see you

Thank you. I thought this thread went quickly because of the size. I'll start posting again. I think I last shared pics of my Sim, Ciara in this thread.
  • Options
    @lasummerb This thread is keeping a "healthier" pace for me! Even if I love the other thread too, it sometimes is too fast and I spend hours answering and commenting = not playing or writing on my story. I don't think anybody would mind double posts! I do it, as you've probably seen, and I'm not alone.
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    KevinL5275KevinL5275 Posts: 2,489 Member
    Posting in both threads is fine. This thread tends to stay more on topic, while the other one has more "chit-chat" in it, which contributes to its rapid pace.
    I'm a 48 year old married man, with a beautiful wife, a cat, and a simverted personality.My Sims 3 Pictures
  • Options
    lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,019 Member
    I've been reading both threads. The stories here are awesome, well developed. I'm trying to get to know all the families and characters.
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    I've been avoiding this thread as I have to read from June 2015 to try to get through it all and that is too mind boggling for me to cope with. I stopped trying to comment on everyone's posts in the other thread because I couldn't keep up with that either. Since it moves so fast I suspect my not making copious comments on what everyone else posts probably doesn't do any harm as it would go even faster if I did.

I may start reading this one again from this point on and still give little updates to my game in one or the other.

I'm planning on hitting the road again in a couple of weeks. I've done no preparation so far so I'm still not sure if I'll really do it but I need to be in Sydney for 11th June.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top