Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Kalani Wahine's Quest (for slaves!) RESULTS ARE IN!

Comments

• roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    Goodness! I'm away for a night and I wake up to four handsome hunks! Thank you @roseinblack69 , @TheGeekGamez , @Aleksendrucken , @LunarMoon88 ! And their back stories are awesome! <3

You are very welcome dear @pammiechick <3 I hope Horus The Sun will be very useful and serve well to beautiful Kalani ;)
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Goodness! I'm away for a night and I wake up to four handsome hunks! Thank you @roseinblack69 , @TheGeekGamez , @Aleksendrucken , @LunarMoon88 ! And their back stories are awesome! <3

You are very welcome dear @pammiechick <3 I hope Horus The Sun will be very useful and serve well to beautiful Kalani ;)

Me, too! What I could do with his backstory!! And he looks like a prince! Reminds me of Aladdin.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg

Me, too! What I could do with his backstory!! And he looks like a prince! Reminds me of Aladdin.

It took a lot of time till I created him... His backstory was written before his Birth, probably I was one of these gods what decided his fate :D But when I saw him I thought "You are worth to be prince Horus The Sun". And it seems I was right :)
    You can use Horus' backstory in any way you want, @pammiechick, now his fate is in Kalani's and your hands :) And yes, when you mentioned Aladdin I also thought he reminds Aladdin :D
  • LunarMoon88LunarMoon88 Posts: 297 Member
    Thank you @pammiechick :) I did try really hard on him. He was originally part of my own amazon challenge based clan but I wasn't really feeling it. I did have Crystal as creator, and she was so eerily beautiful :o
  • MegglesMeggles Posts: 4,109 Member
    edited May 2016
    @pammiechick Since you have experience adding muscular men from the gallery (LOL) what would you do to get them back to their muscly state? Some of these guys are deflating when I add them! :lol:

Edit: Thankfully I just went into fulleditmode and fixed it, yikes.
    Gifs are broken but click here for my blog with all my stories :)
    House: Hufflepuff | Wand: Ebony wood w/a unicorn hair core, 9 ¾"
    Origin ID: meggles87 | twitter | simblr
  • Tavek36Tavek36 Posts: 25 New Member
    De-lurked today to post a slave for you!

Slave Name: Talon

Tribe Born: Flaming Night

Traits: Neat, Music Lover, Loner

Skills: none

Why should Kalani choose you to breed? Talon wouldn't exactly say that she should… According to his mother, he is good for nothing but breeding and then sacrifice to grant good luck to the child. All he wants is a chance to live.

Any other interesting backstory? This starts with his dad. Instead of returning to the slave hold when he was banished from Tribe Wahine, Lopaka ran away from the cruel Amazon women. After many suns, he made it to the Scorched Mountains. Little did he know that another tribe was sent there to take root in a seemingly lifeless region. He was captured and made a slave. The Creator made him breed with her, since he was old and nearing the end of his usefulness to the tribe. He was sacrificed in the traditional Flaming Night way: drowned in the pool (how ironic!). His child, Talon, never knew his father as anything but a ghost. Talon grew up in an environment extremely hostile to males (his grandmother married a slave and so his mom never knew her mother). The only thing he could find solace in was the music Lopaka played for him at night, but even that was tainted with sorrow. Each day came stained with the sadness of knowing he would die before his time. Then a ray of hope shined through.

*I went back in the story and looked to make sure he's not related to anyone because of his backstory. He and Palanai are half-brothers but Kalani is related to Lakeki, not Lopaka so I think it's ok…*

Gallery ID: ced371

Gallery Link: For some reason, he's not showing up on the website. He is in the one in-game, under the hashtag #kalaniwahine
    I'm not sure why, since he doesn't have any CC. If I can find it later, I'll post the link.

Picture: I can't! Sorry! I'm new… But look for him on the Gallery!
  • TheGeekGamezTheGeekGamez Posts: 706 Member

Thank you pammie!
    edited May 2016
    @Tavek36 AWESOME to see Lopaka's story! Actually, he is Palani's father and you're right..he's no relation to Kalani...as she's only related to Palani maternally (through Hawika). I found him on the gallery! I can see Lopaka's features in him! He reminds me of Palani!

You can't post pictures until you're a full member. Welcome to the forum!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Tavek36Tavek36 Posts: 25 New Member
    Thank you @pammiechick!
    Meggles wrote: »
    @pammiechick Since you have experience adding muscular men from the gallery (LOL) what would you do to get them back to their muscly state? Some of these guys are deflating when I add them! :lol:

Edit: Thankfully I just went into fulleditmode and fixed it, yikes.

Glad you fixed it...I've never had that problem! Gasp!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    Couldn't resist and made one more slave for you, Pammie. I hope it's okay.

Slave Name: Zephyr

Tribe born: Saan

Traits: Neat, Cheerful, Outgoing

Any other interesting backstory? Yes, I could say that Zephyr's life was full of hardship and misery, except it wasn't. Zephyr has lived as happy life as possible for any slave in the amazon world. His parents loved him. Mother taught him gardening and father often took him fishing. He's a cheerful self-contented person. He wants nothing more than his life to continue being happy and trouble-free. You might ask why would any Creator want this kind of person by her side, you know, almost... boring, with no interesting story to tell. But I'm sure the Creator is already surrounded by many troubled and damaged individuals who unload their troubles on her at every occasion. That's where Zephyr comes in. With him the Creator can just relax, enjoy a massage and unload her troubles on him for a change. Everyone needs a cheerful happy friend (or a lover) in their life to recharge.

Gallery ID: Maladi

Gallery link: HERE

Picture:
    zephyr.png

zephyr3.jpgzephyr2.jpg

heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
    Very nice @Maladi777 ! He looks like one of those sexy fairies in Shakespeare's Midsummer Nights Dream...swoon! :love:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • nessanewbynessanewby Posts: 241 Member
    I just had to give you one more, Pammie. They are just TOooooo much fun to make (and look at!).

Slave Name: Rohan Zaffre

Tribe born: Zaffre Tribe

Traits:
    Body Builder
    Romantic
    Neat
    Perfectionist

Skills:
    Fitness - 9
    Gardening - 5
    Handiness - 7
    Cooking - 6
    Painting - 4

Why should Kalani choose you to breed? As Kalani will learn, I come from Royal Amazon blood, as does Kalani. The two of us together would no doubt produce a brilliant as well as beautiful Creator Heiress. Being a Romantic at heart - Kalani will know that I will sweep her off her feet and treat her like the queen she should be!

Any other interesting backstory? (optional) Hundreds of years ago, my mother's great-great-great-great grandmother sat on the throne in the palace as the Queen of all the Amazons. While I've been raised to know my place as a slave among the women in our tribe, my mother's dream has always been for one of her children to mate with another from a royal blood line. When the call went out that Kalani was looking for a breeding slave, my heart sang! I would love nothing more than to make my beloved mother happy in her elder years, so I immediately requested if I could travel to tribe Wahine.

Gallery ID: Nessanewby

Gallery Link: #Wahineslavecompetition

CC? Need links here for all CC:
    'Party' Pants: http://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/1333475
    Facial Hair: http://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/1335080
    Eyelashes male ver 2: http://kijiko-catfood.com/3d-lashes/
    Hair: http://kijiko-catfood.com/round-bob-for-male/

Picture:
    05-21-16_10-31-46nbspPM_zpshpv1mr2v.png
    05-21-16_10-31-19nbspPM_zps5rckvzln.png
    05-21-16_10-30-38nbspPM_zpswb64lhep.png
  • Hemera123Hemera123 Posts: 905 Member

I had already decided that “I’m not going to make a slave”. Well.. It seems that I did. :D Here is my lion. ;)

SUBMISSION FORM:

Slave Name: Lionel Lion

Tribe born: LionHeart

Traits: Self-assured, Active, Neat

Gained traits: High Metabolism, Gym Rat, Speed Cleaner, Great Kisser

Skills: Fitness: 6, Gardening: 5, Cooking and Handiness: 4, Fishing: 3

Why should Kalani choose you to breed? I’m very strong and muscular slave. I can protect Kalani from any harm on her way. If she is looking for some passionate nights in the bushes and naked swimming in the moonlight with his lion – I’m the man for her. She just have to watch out my claws. ;)

Any other interesting backstory? Lionel is the Creator’s first born son and very desirable breeding partner. His mother doesn’t want him to breed in her tribe because she wants to mix genes. That’s why he was sent to find another tribe for breeding. Maybe Kalani will be her female lion?

Gallery ID: HemeraFIN89

Gallery Link: #kalaniwahine #wahineslavecompetition

CC? Need links here for all CC: Hair , Eyes

Picture: osbddv.png

edited May 2016
    Wow! My eyes are popping @nessanewby and @Hemera123 --I can see Kalani calling Lionel her big strong lion. :love: And I love that hair! (And the pics are amazing...love it that he's running to her and waiting! ;) )

Luckily, I have most of that cc for Rohan. :)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • anaitapevaanaitapeva Posts: 917 Member
    This thread is a feast for the eyes :love:
  • MarialeinMarialein Posts: 2,885 Member
    edited May 2016
    Probably we could convince @pammiechick to make out of this competition after the vote a thread for cuties for Amazons ;)
    anaitapeva wrote: »
    This thread is a feast for the eyes :love:

Isn't it??? I'm downloading them now and starting to set up for the vote. CANNOT WAIT for this to start!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Just downloaded them all with cc and that's 21 HUNKS!!! Whew!

Still have a few more days to go to get your slaves in. @DarkRavenSoul I noticed you had some on the gallery, but I will need their individual applications to be included in the vote. You have a few days left!

Kalani thanks you all! :love:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    @Hemera123 I couldn't download your cc because it wanted to put something on my computer for download and I won't do that, but I do have some cc hair that will look similar. If you have the individual link to the download itself ( @Marialein did this for me) that would be great. Thx!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    21! WOW! :o Kalani will be very rich creator :)
  • kanivarakanivara Posts: 41 Member
    Slave Name: Benedict Turmafili

Tribe born: Tribe Katyarim

Traits: Neat, Perfectionist, Insider

Skills: Wellness, Fitness, Mixology, Violin: 10. Handiness: 7. Cooking: 5. Fishing: 4.

Why should Kalani choose you to breed? My violet eyes are a sign of power. I am one of few born into Katyarim with power. Because of this, my skills with mana are near-legendary. I am also a whiz with the violin, so I can whip up a serenade for her. A night with me will make a night with any other slave pale in comparison, as I know what I'm doing and I will ensure she is pleased with me many times.

Any other interesting backstory? Amazons and slaves alike of Tribe Katyarim are trained in the bedroom arts. Their slaves know they have little other purpose beyond breeding, so they work hard to ensure they are good for that purpose.

Gallery ID:
    kanivara

Gallery Link: Doesn't exist for some daft reason. He can be found in the ingame gallery under the hashtags #tribewahine and #kalaniwahine though!

CC? Need links here for all CC:

Lips: PralineSims lip #32: http://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/1309829
    Hair: Nightcrawler-Thunder: http://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/1327646
    Beard: SerpentRogue Beard Style 23 (intense) http://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/1339240
    Body tattoo: PralineSims Zaveid Tattoo: http://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/1318113
    Eyes: Pralinesims Wind eyes #83: http://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/1340349

Picture:05-22-16_4-13-32nbspPM.png

05-22-16_4-19-45nbspPM.png

05-22-16_4-18-08nbspPM.png
    @kanivara Okay...I officially have a sim crush... :love: !!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • kanivarakanivara Posts: 41 Member
    edited May 2016
    @kanivara Okay...I officially have a sim crush... :love: !!

@pammiechick Feel free to bring him in for whatever reason you desire, then!! He'll make beautiful babies no matter what. :smile:
    Post edited by kanivara on
  • Hemera123Hemera123 Posts: 905 Member

@pammiechick I'm happy you liked him. ;) That hair gave me the inspiration for making a slave. It's quite sad if it doesn't work. :( Does this link work for you?

The voting will be Sooo hard! I wonder how many slaves there will eventually be. :D