Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Kalani Wahine's Quest (for slaves!) RESULTS ARE IN!

Comments

• FrantikaFrantika Posts: 159 Member
    OK, I had to do one more -- I thought of a character I really wanted to make:

SUBMISSION FORM:

Slave Name: Moose

Tribe born: Tribe Archee

Traits: Bro, Childish, Neat

Why should Kalani choose you to breed? Moose may not be the smartest guy around, but what he lacks in brains, he more than makes up for with brawn. He's a truly gentle giant, endlessly loyal and great with his hands. If Kalani picks him, she will always be protected. And while he may not be the best conversationalist, he'll always show her a good time, one way or another.

Any other interesting backstory? Moose has always known he's not so bright. Learning was a struggle for him, so he decided to make smart friends instead, by protecting the smarter, smaller boys and girls from the mean kids. That's how he learned that using his strength to do good and help people made him feel good. So even though he's no genius, he's popular wherever he goes for his good heart.

Gallery ID: Frantika

Gallery Link: https://www.thesims.com/gallery/4995D4E21D7F11E68D3FAABE430E5318

CC? Need links here for all CC: none

Picture:

XFvee8P.png
    keYywoo.png
    VsmclH4.jpg
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Aww...I love Moose! Goodness! This is going to be hard for Kalani!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • LluviaRainLluviaRain Posts: 2,199 Member
    Slave name: Loki
    Tribe born: Tribe Polanco
    Why should Kalani choose you to breed: Loki may not be the best looking slave ever, but he really knows how to give people a good time!
    Backstory: Loki was born in a tribe that was very strict, and did not accept laughing. Loki thought that the laughing rule was the worst rule of all of them, and so, with the creator heiress's help, he escaped from the tribe.
    Gallery ID: uwoppit
    Gallery Link: I can't find the link, sorry :s
    Skills: Comedy-2, Cooking-1, Fitness-5, Gardening-1, Handiness-5
    Picture: gTfJaGY.png
    nsI9RTj.png

Not sure what to put here... so hi
  • Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    @Meggles Wow, Suzu is gorgeous.
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • LunarMoon88LunarMoon88 Posts: 297 Member
    I'm submitting soon! I'm not sure whether I'll have time today though :/
    I'm submitting soon! I'm not sure whether I'll have time today though :/

Great...you have until next week!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • MarialeinMarialein Posts: 2,885 Member
    edited May 2016
    I know again one. It is like an addiction :D
    Slave name: Storm Wandera
    Tribe born: unknown
    Traits: neat, insane, perfectionist
    Why should Kalani choose you to breed: He has a mystic aura and the most women feel very attracted by him. Of course he his handsome
    Backstory: Storm is … different. He barely speaks. Maybe because he doesn't really know the others language. He speaks in an old language. The language of the spirits. He never was a slave. He just ran into a group of men and stayed by these slaves. Sometimes he is still like a child and very unexpired in the everyday life. Some whispers that he is a spirit that came to the human world in a human body, but nobody really knows. He is often speaking with himself in his weird own old language. He is a good warrior but he isn't really listening to orders. He only fights if his heart tells him that it is right.
    Gallery ID: mariafuchs488
    Picture: 6IqGx1g.png
    lcoF296.png
    Post edited by Marialein on
  • FrantikaFrantika Posts: 159 Member
    Whoa, Storm is very cool @Marialein He is so unique
    VsmclH4.jpg
    @cupcake ...love Loki's name! And he has a sad backstory.no laughing!,we will change that in Tribe Wanine!

@Marialein You are the master maker of slaves! Very cool!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • nessanewbynessanewby Posts: 241 Member
    Slave Name: Caiphus Pineda

Tribe born: Caiphus was born in tribe Kaapor

Traits: Body builder: Neat, Good, Active
    His skills include:
    Fitness - 8
    Handiness -6
    Gardening - 5
    Cooking - 7

Why should Kalani choose you to breed? :
    Well, I hope and pray that I have the honor of Kalani choosing me to breed, but I'm not naive enough to believe that I'm the only good choice. The women in my past tribe have always sought me first for my looks, so I'm sure that will be something Kalani will like (although I think I'm just an average looking guy). But I will certainly always seek to please my beautiful creator in whatever way she pleases. I am always faithful and dutiful, and will forever be hers - for however long forever may be.

Any other interesting backstory? (optional):
    Caiphus was born in the tribe Kaapor as the son of the tribe's Explorer. He was raised primarily by the provider, Toxaris, but the Master Slave in the tribe took special attention in him, feeling he would some day fulfill a special mission. As their tribe had many slaves, When a call came out that one of the local slave camps was in need for slaves, Caiphus was sent along with several others from their tribe upon his young adult birthday. Not long afterwards, word spread that Tribe Wahine was looking for slaves. Could this be the special mission that the Master Slave always told him he was destined to fulfill? Only time will tell.

Gallery ID: Nessanewby

Gallery Link: I saved him under #wahineslavecompetition - I can't get the gallery link to work for me. I'm sorry.

CC?Need links here for all CC:
    Beard : http://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/1335078
    Eyelashes: http://kijiko-catfood.com/3d-lashes/ Ver.2
    Hair: http://kijiko-catfood.com/gloomy-bangs-for-male/

Picture: 05-19-16_4-13-41nbspPM_zps1dcm3lrd.png

05-19-16_4-13-08nbspPM_zps3f8jzbaa.png
    edited May 2016
    @nessanewby I JUST FAINTED! Love his hair, btw...I hope Tribe Wahine is his special mission! But I will stay impartial... :tongue:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Slave Name:
    Dario Aponte

Tribe born:
    Tukano

Traits:
    Body Builder: Loves the Outdoors, Neat, Self assured
    Skills include:
    Fitness - 7
    Handiness - 8
    Gardening - 6
    Cooking - 6

Why should Kalani choose you to breed?
    I'm quite certain that the lovely Kolani and I would make a beautiful and extremely intelligent creator heiress together! Why shouldn't she choose me is the real question...

Any other interesting backstory? (optional)
    Dario originates from tribe Tukano, a very small tribe in the west. Alas, he was the only child born of the creator - and shortly afterwards - his beloved mother (Myrina) died in a horrible accident. Since there was no one capable to take on the role of creator of the tribe, The tribe disolved and Dario was moved to the slave camp as a young boy. Dario was trained young and hard to be an honorable and respectable slave. He knows his genes as a tribal son are most desirable, therefore he is quite self confident, although others see him as a bit conceited.

Gallery ID:

Nessanewby

Gallery Link:
    Again, he is under the hashtag #wahineslavecompetition I don't know why I can't get the gallery link to work for me.

CC? Need links here for all CC:
    Eyelashes: http://kijiko-catfood.com/3d-lashes/ Ver.2
    Hair: http://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/1327646

Picture:
    68c7fecd-4e3f-415c-853f-bcc7511364f6_zpss4wjvlvc.png
    027b9a7a-55e6-4e17-808e-c92414b68dc7_zpsrg2wky6p.png
    @nessanewby Oh...Dario has every right to think highly of his looks! Ahhh! Kalani is going to struggle!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Thanks Pammie.... I'm glad you like both my entries! :D They were fun to make!
  • LunarMoon88LunarMoon88 Posts: 297 Member
    edited May 2016
    I have had this stunner sitting around in my library for quite some time so thank you for giving me a use for him at last! :p
    Slave Name: Rowan Moon (formerly of the Fox Clan)

Tribe born He was born into something that was not a tribe. It was a clan, the clan of the fox. Sly and sleek like their clan-creature, they fooled many into believing that they were friendly and gentle, but when they lured others into a false sense of security they attacked. Clan after clan, they demolished everything in the far North until there was nothing. The Fox Clan's cruelty had diminished them all to nothing.

Traits: Sleek as his clan-creature, fast moving and stealthy, yet wise and powerful. Active, Genius and Neat.

Why should Kalani choose you to breed? He is a man of great wisdom and his Creator believes, ( ;) ) great beauty. He is strong and can beat even the greatest, most powerful Shaman (explained in his backstory).

Any other interesting backstory? Born into the powerful Fox Clan in the Far North, the Clan was ruled peacefully by the Clan Leader, his father Vermilion. As his mate (originally from the Panther clan, believed to be from the jungle) became with child, his mage (shaman) predicted the birth of twins, a boy and girl, who would diminish the clan to nothing. Soon after Rowan and his twin sister Crystal were born, their father disappeared, his body later found ripped apart by the unimaginable- foxes. This was a sign. As Rowan grew up, rumours began to circulate about his sister, Crystal. It was said that she was destined to end the clan's glory. Perhaps they were true. When Crystal ( the elder twin) took over as Clan-Leader, she was already a powerful mage-more powerful than any other. She ordered the deaths of the clan's mage and her own mother.
    Rowan knew that he was next. He wasn't fooled by Crystal's lies. He created a plan to destroy her in a way no-one else could. In far North, twins were extremely rare and when one died, the other could not live, for this angered the souls of the lost twin and the other could become a demon, so the living twin was sacrificed to the clan-creature. So he plotted to kill himself, but Crystal's magecraft was so powerful that she could read his mind, and as her revenge she burnt down every clan in the North until only hers remained. Almost. Rowan also was capable of powerful magecraft, but he believed it was not stronger than his sister's, and he challenged Crystal. By winning this fight, he proved himself as more powerful than the strongest mage, and earned the respect of the only remaining Clan- their sister clan- the White Foxes. Crystal's soul was destroyed and she is to spend the remainder of her life as a slave, her magecraft gone, making her powerless. But Rowan can sense a demon stirring....

The White Foxes helped Rowan find his only remaining family-the Panther Clan. Located in the jungle, he tried to reason with them, but they cast him out. Trying to escape the ghosts of the Fox Clan, he came across the beautiful compound of Tribe Wahine, where a new Creator Heiress is taking over. He doesn't fully understand Amazons, but he will do anything to rid himself of Crystal's wrath.

CC:
    Hair
    Skin

Since he has CC, I can't give you a Gallery link, but my ID is xEnderrp and he is my most recent share :smiley:

sFaorL9.jpg
    CgFEn7W.png
    His eyes are a sign of his magecraft abilities and his neck tattoo symbolises that he is a twin. His other tattoos are his clan tattoos, given to him by his beloved mother. The one on his left arm symbolises the wisdom of the fox, and the one on his right symbolises the agility,speed and swiftness of his clan-creature.
  • roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    edited May 2016
    Slave Name: Horus The Sun

Tribe born: he was born in Ra-Met Kingdom, was kidnaped by Amazons of tribe Lemera when he was 15 years old

Traits: outgoing, neat, self-assured Skills: fitness 10, comedy 5, charizma 8, guitar 10, handiness 8, logic 8, painting 5, piano 5, violin 7, writing 10, wellness 10, fishing 7.

I was educated to respect women since these days when I started to speak and walk.To be woman means to be goddess in my country. If Kalani will choose me to breed I will give her all my love and will protect her as I know how to keep the sword and fight the enemy. I will be her best friend and faithful lover until she'll want that.
    Any other interesting backstory?
    I am Horus The Sun, a son of king Ra-mes and queen Semet. One priest foretold to my father that he will have a son, who will be sent by the gods, but the queen will die. Father didn't want to believe in prophecy, but it was a truth - my mother died after two hours of my Birth. Then priest said that it was such Gods' will -life for the life. Father hated me for that if even the priests told him that I am a special child and I am a warrior of the light. Soon my father married to another woman and they had even five children. He ignored me, so I spent my time with my teacher Ammon. He taught me to read, write, play chess and was my best friend. I also had a teacher who taught me to keep a sword and fight. His lessons were my favorite. I wasn't spoiled and I didn't want to have more than I had, I just wanted that my father would remember me someday. Unfortunately, my father didn't need me. Once, when I was 15 years old boy, I went to fish alone. It was very warm and quiet day, I was lost in my thoughts and even didn't hear the silent steps behind my back. One hit in my head and I lost consciousness. When I came to myself I found myself surrounded by half naked women. All they were muscular and strong built, their faces were painted with weird signs. One of them came to me and said: "- We know who are you, boy. We need the gold... When Ra-me The Great will pay for you, you'll return home... Now you'll stay here, in tribe Lemera, and now I am your queen and you are my slave", - a women smiled."- Call me creator Seben". " Creator Seben...", - I nodded. Sure, I wanted to say that I am prince, I am not a slave, but soon I understood that my words would mean nothing. I knew what are slaves. My father had many slaves. They were women and men. All they had to work hard or serve my father, some of women slaves were my father's lovers. My life had to be the same like my fathers, but... Now I was there and I was a slave myself. Sure, I hoped that my father will send his men to search me... But my father didn't miss me. Passed many days, anyone didn't look for me. Then I understood that my father really doesn't love me. He allowed to live me only because he feared the priests and the gods. I was my mother's murderer in his eyes and I know he didn't change his opinion if he's still alive. Now I can accept it easily, but then... It was too hard for me. Especially when all these women started push me and mock at me : "Even your real father doesn't care of you. You are nobody!" Day by day I heard the same until one of them raised her hand wanting to hit me. I caught her hand and looked straight at her eyes: " - I am not nobody. I am Horus The Sun." "Shut up, slave!" - a woman yelled and pushed me. "- You don't have any rights in our tribe! Men are only slaves for us, we use them only for the work and breeding, so shut your mouth, slave!" Then creator Seben came to us and said:"- Stop it! Don't push him, Teti!" Teti frowned, but she still stepped back. Then Seben turned to me:" - I am sorry, boy... Your father doesn't worth to call himself a father. Now you are our property. But even being our property you have an opportunity to prove us that you are real prince. Remember, boy, this chance is the only chance you have..." - Seben gave me a sword. "- I will slaughter him like a pig!" - Teti laughed mockingly pulling out her sword. I looked surprised at both women. I realized I don't have another choice - I'll survive or will die. "Fight!" - I heard creator's voice like in a dream. Luckily, I knew how to fight... Teti was taller than I, but she moved like an old hulk. If not that I am sure I would be already dead. But then I knocked Teti down on the ground and my sword touched her throat. I won the fight. Then creator Seben called all her women and said: "Since today Horus The Sun will be my daughter's guard and teacher. His work will be to train creator heiress Esi and protect her till he will turn 20. When Horus will turn 20 he will leave our tribe and will go to serve to another creator as breeding slave or champion. If any of you will try to humiliate Horus you will be punished." So my life in the tribe Lemera changed to better side. Esi was 10 years old girl. I trained her and taught her to fight. She was my best friend and sister. Other women avoided me, except Esi's mother Seben, but I didn't care that. Concentration on my work helped me to survive and stopped my thoughts about my home in Ra-Met. If I really had home... But time never stands and I didn't notice how I turned 20 years old. Creator Seben kept her word - when she heard that tribe Wahini and creator Kalani is looking for mate she sent me here, in tribe Wahini.
    I hope Kalani will not be disappointed in me.
    Gallery ID: roseinblack69

Gallery Link: I don't know how to get it. As here are some CC try to find Horus clicking on "Advanced". Hashtag #kalaniwahini

CC? Need links here for all CC: AMTopNude Egypt by NG Sims 3 you'll find here: http://ngsims3.blogspot.lt/2015/10/egypt-custom-content-sims-4-items.html
    It's only CC I used on Horus. If you'll not like it you can dress him as you wish :) Clothes can't change the fact that he was a prince ;) Skin, eye brows and eyes are default replacements and it doesn't change sims appearance too much, so you'll have the same Horus The Sun in your game ;)

Picture:

5SvimiS.png

v94kqMl.png

Post edited by roseinblack69 on
  • AleksendruckenAleksendrucken Posts: 38 Member
    edited May 2016
    Slave Name: Moises Helia

Tribe born: Tribe Helia

Traits: Self-Assured, Bro, Squeamish

Because I've got the brains and the beauty! Pretty confident but also a quick learner - can really NOT handle icky things though (but that's a secret between you and me).

Gallery ID: Cintillas

Gallery Link: HERE

CC? Need links here for all CC:
    Tattoo

(he also has a cc default skin from HERE and lucid skin from HERE, but they're not needed, so he probably looks a little different without them)

(he's born in game only slighty edited, his first name is the one the game gave him!)

Picture:
    05-20-16_8-54-47nbspPM_zpshyusodet.png
    05-20-16_8-55-32nbspPM_zpsbjhj6nhm.png
  • TheGeekGamezTheGeekGamez Posts: 706 Member
    edited May 2016
    Slave Name: Dexter Hageshï

Tribe born: Tribe Hageshï

Traits: Romantic, outgoing, Evil

Dexter is very charming, handsome, and finds in easy to trick people into thinking he´s good. oh, and did i say able to play the guitar?

Any other interesting backstory? (optional)

Dexter is a young, ambitous slave who thinks men should rule alongside women or even better, above them. he ran away from his tribe far on the windenburg islands the day before his young adult birthday. there is only a few things he wants. one, power. two, Kalani.

skills:
    Cooking 3
    Charisma 5
    Gituar 5
    Wellness 4
    Fitness 5
    Handiness 3

Gallery ID: TheGeekGamez

Gallery Link:https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/C9F732281EB811E6807DD3D0AAF9AF0E?category=all&searchtype=item_name&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=Hageshï&max=50&maxis=false

CC? Need links here for all CC: no CC

Picture:05-20-16_8-30-07c2a0pm.png?w=680
    Post edited by TheGeekGamez on
  • ThePlumbobThePlumbob Posts: 4,971 Member
    This is an excellent thread for eye candy, such fantastic submissions! I wish I was any good at CAS!

@Marialein Literally drooling over Kandor here! I might just steal him and make a secret save to play him :D
  • MarialeinMarialein Posts: 2,885 Member
    ThePlumbob wrote: »
    This is an excellent thread for eye candy, such fantastic submissions! I wish I was any good at CAS!

@Marialein Literally drooling over Kandor here! I might just steal him and make a secret save to play him :D

Please do that :D
  • lovebypondsidelovebypondside Posts: 1,364 Member
    @pammiechick Should we have listed the skills on the entry? I've noticed some with some without.
    Origin ID: byscreenside
    Twitter: @byscreenside
    Youtube: YT

• lovebypondsidelovebypondside Posts: 1,364 Member
    @TheGeekGamez Dexter is so cute! :blush:
    Origin ID: byscreenside
    Twitter: @byscreenside
    Youtube: YT

• TheGeekGamezTheGeekGamez Posts: 706 Member
    edited May 2016
    @TheGeekGamez Dexter is so cute! :blush:

Thank you! He's gen 3 legacy spare of mine. One makeover and a tiny bit of surgery later...
    @pammiechick Should we have listed the skills on the entry? I've noticed some with some without.

That is helpful but not required. People might take that into account for their vote so you may want to put it down.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Goodness! I'm away for a night and I wake up to four handsome hunks! Thank you @roseinblack69 , @TheGeekGamez , @Aleksendrucken , @LunarMoon88 ! And their back stories are awesome! <3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg