Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ask a question/ Answer a question

egandreegandre Posts: 659 Member
edited March 8 in Nominated Threads
Answer the question of the post previous to yours, and leave a new question behind (regarding Sims 3)

My Question:

What is something that Sims 3 toddlers have that Sims 2 toddlers do not have?

Post edited by EA_Solaire on

Comments

• PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,451 Member
    Sims3 toddlers have an imaganiry friend sometimes.

My Question:

Have you ever had a Sims3 ghost baby?
    :) Smile!

• Jaline33Jaline33 Posts: 1,167 Member
    In all the years I've played The Sims 3 I've never had a ghost baby. Yikes!

My Question:

What is your favorite time of day in any world? Sunrise or Sunset?
  • Colton147147Colton147147 Posts: 10,453 Member
    Justine Keaton Sunset.

Who is your favorite premade? B)
    Your Justine Keaton Enthusiast and the Voice of the Sims Community.
  • TreyNutzTreyNutz Posts: 5,780 Member
    Michael Tomyoy from Lunar Lakes.

How many alien babies have you had in your games?
  • Okblondee7Okblondee7 Posts: 2,607 Member
    I have had zero, unfortunately.

Does the husband of a pregnant sim get maternity leave? (I have the NRaas mod that allows more realistic pregnancy lengths and noticed that both couples don't have to go back to work for 39 days). It's a sim question! (for the most part...) :p
  • ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    Not in a mod free game. Not sure about with mods. They do get off for marriages.

What's the most generations you'd played one save?
    p8L4V6v.png
  • TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    I've got founders having babies to start the first generation in two legacies with one in Glenvale County set in the 1660's and the other in Oak Leaf taking place in the 1840's.It takes a long time to get to the next generation and I couldn't even try without the hundreds of Mods I use.I've only been able to get that far with the 97 NRaas Mod files and over 200 other Mods that fix game issues like blocking out the social workers and stopping the annoying scoldings.
    How many NRaas Mod files do you use?
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Faerie197Faerie197 Posts: 1,077 Member
    I got a building question. I'm noticing some squares on the second story's floor area have squares I can't put anything like carpeting on. It's often near an outer wall, but I'm not sure what's causing it. Any help would be appreciated.

And no, I don't use any mods. The only expansions I have so far are World Adventures, Generations, Night Life, and Supernatural.
    Fear not the fae, for they are harmless. Anger not the fae, beware their wraith. Harm not the fae, fear the Faerie Knight.
  • suzsessuzses Posts: 2,433 Member
    Usually, if you can't put something on a second floor (or higher) area, it's due to a lack of support underneath. Try putting down columns (or some wall) on the floor below while you complete the upper area. Then, you can delete the columns/wall once you're finished with the upstairs.

It's 2:40 AM here. Why am I up? (No, it's not a Sims 3 question, but it would be if I were building something tonight.)

What new thing has happened or have you tried recently in your game and did you find it fun? (I just got a sculptor's gnome for the very first time - didn't even know they existed.)
    Ackney-upon-Sherne Collab on the forum here
    My Sims 3 Studio
    My forum builds thread
  • Faerie197Faerie197 Posts: 1,077 Member
    Thanks, I'll give this a shot. As for your question, I sent a sim to China for the first time. Oh my gawd those martial artist gnomes are creepy looking. And they move when you aren't looking?! One of them caused a sim in the family to freak out upon waking up. Instead of being in the front yard like it should have been, it was paused mid flying kick in the sim's bedroom. The sim's "locked to everyone but myself" bedroom at that.
    Fear not the fae, for they are harmless. Anger not the fae, beware their wraith. Harm not the fae, fear the Faerie Knight.
  • lasummerblasummerb Posts: 2,761 Member
    ^^Since no new question, I'll answer the one above it. I just saw a genie for the first time. Thought it looked freaky. I haven't asked for any wishes yet.

Is there a way to make adults look as youthful as young adults? I always have to fix my Sims faces to lessen the appearance of wrinkles when they age into adults. I hate the way it makes their lips all thin and the mouth area.
  • egandreegandre Posts: 659 Member
    @lasummerb Do you use cc, they might have something?

My Question: What is your favorite thing about pregnancy or babies in the Sims 3?
    edited May 2016
    @egandre I've been tweaking them, and I just downloaded a makeup overlay that may help. I guess I'll see.

I love the way pregnant Sims waddell and how they look. Babies are adorable. They laugh in their swing and make noises in the stroller. I also love how they grab your Sim's face when they're playing with them.

What is your favorite activity in the game?
  • egandreegandre Posts: 659 Member
    @lasummerb I love attending parties with my sim! :)

@lasummerb Where do you get the baby swings?

My Question: Has anyone else had a pre made couple have a child without prompting them to do so (story progression)?
  • jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    I play with Nraas SP so it happens regularly!

My question: What drives you crazy about pets? And I don't mean in the cuddly cute way, no really mad at them!
    NymlADp.jpg
  • SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,823 Member
    edited May 2016
    @egandre TS3 Store
    jillbg wrote: »
    I play with Nraas SP so it happens regularly!

My question: What drives you crazy about pets? And I don't mean in the cuddly cute way, no really mad at them!

How they always want to wake up sims. All bedroom doors are set to lock out pets in my game.

Q: How many packs do you own?
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • villebro30villebro30 Posts: 276 Member
    I own all of the expansions and all of the stuff packs except Sweet Treats.

What's one thing that hasn't happened in any of your games that you would love to see?
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited May 2016
    Considering a meteor killed six sims in one strike in the University while they were checking, in the first day, in the dorm, I don't think I haven't seen everything at this point.

What is your favourite EP and why?

It took 10 minutes for the grim reaper to reap them all. XD
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • suzsessuzses Posts: 2,433 Member
    I have never seen the Kraken.

What size household do you like to play most? (single sims, a few sims, full house, more than eight)?
    Ackney-upon-Sherne Collab on the forum here
    My Sims 3 Studio
    My forum builds thread
  • ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    I like starting out with one or two sims, but I quickly get a full or stuffed house. I love large families in Sims 3.

Have you ever genetically engineered a baby?
    p8L4V6v.png
  • KNORearKNORear Posts: 522 Member
    A: No I haven't , I just like seeing what the genetics do by themselves .

Q: What is your favorite Sims 3 world?
    egandre wrote: »
    @lasummerb I love attending parties with my sim! :)

@lasummerb Where do you get the baby swings?

My Question: Has anyone else had a pre made couple have a child without prompting them to do so (story progression)?

@egandre the sims 3 store http://store.thesims3.com/productDetail.html?productId=OFB-SIM3:43457&categoryId=13145
    KNORear wrote: »
    A: No I haven't , I just like seeing what the genetics do by themselves .

Q: What is your favorite Sims 3 world?

It's between Sunlit Tides and Aurora Skies

My question, what is your favorite life state to play? ie toddler, child, teen, young adult, etc...
  • HollyL73HollyL73 Posts: 1,452 Member
    A: Young adult, gives them time to skill up and start a family.

Q: What's your favorite type of Sim = Regular, Occult, Berry, Robot?
  • StephStebStephSteb Posts: 2,271 Member
    HSmith2016 wrote: »
    A: Young adult, gives them time to skill up and start a family.

Q: What's your favorite type of Sim = Regular, Occult, Berry, Robot?

A: Occult, specifically witch or fairy

Q: Do you spend way too much time decorating your sim's house?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top