Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Comments

• MarialeinMarialein Posts: 2,885 Member
    I totally send you some. For a short period of time I thought I send you my Kalani but that would be weird right? Two Kalanis is a bit too much :D
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Marialein wrote: »
    I totally send you some. For a short period of time I thought I send you my Kalani but that would be weird right? Two Kalanis is a bit too much :D

I don't remember Kalani...was that a guy? If so, submit him! But yeah, give him at least a nick name. He can still be Kalani, but we'll have to call him something else.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    edited May 2016
    Kalani is the father of Luna. So he is Tebethias son :) By now I just have him as ghost but I would resurrect him if you want to

Just as a memory:
    8eTLjNk.png
    OHHHH! YAAASSSS!!!

Submit him, PLEASE! :kissing_heart: (but give him a nickname, too! Like hunka hunka burning love! :tongue: )
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • lovebypondsidelovebypondside Posts: 1,364 Member
    Ooh yay and you posted this just in time for my weekend! Manmeat forthcoming. :D
    Origin ID: byscreenside
    Twitter: @byscreenside
    Youtube: YT

Ooh yay and you posted this just in time for my weekend! Manmeat forthcoming. :D

LOL! Manmeat...you crack me up! :lol:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • AmazingamphyAmazingamphy Posts: 1,733 Member
    :open_mouth: It's time I get to work!
    HmypxT0.png
    Gone from this place and never coming back. P5 is good
  • roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    OHHHH! YAAASSSS!!!

Submit him, PLEASE! :kissing_heart: (but give him a nickname, too! Like hunka hunka burning love! :tongue: )

LOL! :D You made me laugh @pammiechick! :D If I would be creator and would hear such name I would die in laughter :D I bet that slave would be my favorite :D
    When I'll pass German exam on Friday I'll start work on slaves for you... ;) I'm still free, healing my back, so I'll have a time for that on weekend and I know I'll have a lot of fun creating men for you ;) But before doing that I have a few questions:

How should they look? (Modern, ancient, romantic, etc.)
    Should they to have some skills or they can be without experience?
  • AmazingamphyAmazingamphy Posts: 1,733 Member
    Sorry if the backstory is a bit too much, but he should sound familiar ;)

Slave Name: Akito Sacnite

Tribe born: Tribe Isi

Traits: Neat, Loner, Art Lover

Why should Kalani choose you to breed?: Besides his good looks, Akito is a nice (although shy) guy.

Any other interesting backstory?: Born in a darker time when a slave would never live to see the birth of his own child, Akito seemed doomed from the beginning. As his teenage years grew closer, Akito worked on his Creativity aspiration, and though they were best friends, triumphed over his brother Alun and was chosen to mate with Creator Nizhoni. Throughout his teens, death seemed to creep nearer... Until one day, while working in the gardens, his brother and a Provider named Nasamuku had an idea. After mating with Nizhoni, Akito was sent to the Pit of Death, though Alun was given a few more days to live. So, while pretending to do his nightly cleaning of the compound, he snuck Akito out of the Pit over to Nasamuku. She brought Akito to a distant slave hold, where no one would recognize him. So, as the tribe woke, they found that Akito had disappeared without a trace, and that Nasamuku had left in the night, leaving a note claiming that her sister Beth had needed her urgently for a short time. Meanwhile, Akito lives; but will he be able to keep his secret?

Gallery ID: AmazingAmphy

Gallery Link: https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/775BEC9E1C7911E68F35AABE430E5318?category=households&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=AmazingAmphy&max=50&maxis=false

CC? Need links here for all CC: Restarted my game on a new computer, so I must reclaim my precious! \ :worried: /

Picture: jFWKMDC.png
    HmypxT0.png
    Gone from this place and never coming back. P5 is good
    OHHHH! YAAASSSS!!!

LOL! :D You made me laugh @pammiechick! :D If I would be creator and would hear such name I would die in laughter :D I bet that slave would be my favorite :D
    When I'll pass German exam on Friday I'll start work on slaves for you... ;) I'm still free, healing my back, so I'll have a time for that on weekend and I know I'll have a lot of fun creating men for you ;) But before doing that I have a few questions:

How should they look? (Modern, ancient, romantic, etc.)
    Should they to have some skills or they can be without experience?

Awesome!

They can look any way you feel is HOT! But dress them in Tribe Wahine style...no shirt. Any pants/shorts are fine. Sandals preferred, but they can have dress shoes for party clothes and formal wear. If they are sons of a Creator (could happen!) then they should wear their tribal jewelry.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Emerald_SimmerEmerald_Simmer Posts: 37 Member
    Do they have to be from a tribe? Like from a current or former Amazon challenge? Or can we just make that up? I'm kind of new to this.
  • KamioKamio Posts: 2,213 Member
    Yay!!!!! I am going to submit a slave as soon as I go in game - whenever that is :wink:
    Simming since 2001!! Origin ID: KamioMax[/center]
    Do they have to be from a tribe? Like from a current or former Amazon challenge? Or can we just make that up? I'm kind of new to this.

Feel free to make up anything! You have creative freedom!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    @Amazingamphy What a cutie!!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • KamioKamio Posts: 2,213 Member
    edited May 2016
    SUBMISSION FORM:

Slave Name:
    Brayden Thornton/Bastian Ikaika

Tribe born: An exotic tribe far to the South where men are trained in the art of pleasing women.

Traits: Neat, Athletic, Romantic

Why should Kalani choose you to breed? He's tall dark and handsome :wink: He's fiercely loyal to those that he loves and would protect Kalani with his life. He is the strong silent type, but fiercely passionate and emotive beneath the strong silent exterior.

Any other interesting backstory? (optional) He's the adoptive son of my 5th Generation Legacy Heir. He is amazing loyal to his sisters and very close to my heart. He has a jumble of skills from living in the active household and having free reign. He was originally the Muscle in the Criminal Career and involved with a descendant of Bella Goth. If he gets picked feel free to go with whatever you want here @pammiechick. I'm offering him up to fit whatever role you want to cast him in.

Gallery ID: sevendayys

Gallery Link: Technology is not my strong suit. If anyone wants to explain how I do this...I am all ears!

CC? Need links here for all CC: cc free :wink:

Picture: 05-18-16_2-30-14nbspPM_zpsnfc22q42.png
    Simming since 2001!! Origin ID: KamioMax[/center]
    @Kamio SWOON!!! I've just fainted...
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    @Kamio when you open the gallery with a broser you can search for him. Make sure to put the tick with from maxis away. Then you should find him on your profile and you click on him. Then you just copy the link. I hope you understand what I mean :)
    SUBMISSION FORM:

Slave Name: Washin Water

Tribe born: He comes from the Southern Water tribe called Warom

Traits: neat, perfectionist, outdoor loving

Why should Kalani choose you to breed? I mean look at him :D No, Washin is very charming and nice.

Any other interesting backstory? (optional)
    Washin came from on of the Southern islands and was shipped to new lands when he aged up to young adult. The life at the Water tribe has a big influence at him. He is a perfect swimmer and his skin is brown from the tropic sun. He had never been more than a slave but he hopes to be a bit more. Maybe the lover of a creator. He was already promised to his creator but his friend was jealous of this. He always wanted to be the one but every woman had just eyes for the golden boy Washin. Washin with his pure golden heart. Washin who didn't even know about his charm. He knocked him out and brought him to a slave ship were he sold him to them in the name of his creator. When Washin woke up they said him that his creator sold him and that he would get a new home in a distance tribe in the desert.
    He also has some skills. Maybe I will list them later.

Gallery ID: mariafuchs488

Gallery Link: https://www.thesims.com/de_DE/gallery/30A3202B1CC411E68910B8400C38F23A?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=weekly&searchquery=mariafuchs488&max=50&maxis=false

Picture:
    vBMxbsK.png
  • FrantikaFrantika Posts: 159 Member
    My first slave in Tribe Dahae was soooo good. I would love to see him have a new life and more Amazon adventures. So I give you, Zayden. I have removed the CC I was using just to make it simpler. Feel free to make him over with better hair or whatever.

SUBMISSION FORM:

Slave Name: Zayden Slave

Tribe born: No tribe, a remote village

Traits: Romantic, Neat, Family Oriented

Why should Kalani choose you to breed? Not only is Zayden extremely handsome, he has been trained as a breeding slave since he was only a child, and he loves his role. He wants nothing more than to please his woman and make her happy, but he is no bore. He's a dreamer with a lot going on inside that pretty head, but he only reveals it to those with whom he is truly close.

Any other interesting backstory? (optional) His SimLit backstory is that he was the breeding slave for the first generation of my Amazon tribe Dahae. The Creator set him free to live among the nomadic tribes neighboring their lands and he now serves as a peaceful herdsman and father of three. But for the sake of this scenario, let's erase his more recent history and say: he was born in a small, remote village on the edge of the desert, which was found by slavers when he was only a toddler. The slavers took everyone in the village and sold them. Zayden was raised in a house for the training of breeding slaves and has been learning this trade and waiting for a moment when a tribe will choose him.

Gallery ID: Frantika

Gallery Link: https://www.thesims.com/gallery/7E3940F61CC611E682266BF3A429099D

CC? Need links here for all CC: None

Picture: Not sure why he insisted on being so goofy for the full body ... weirdo!

xARoTwy.png
    eYEwKG1.png

VsmclH4.jpg
  • Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    edited May 2016
    I already submitted him some time ago, but I suppose it would be fair to post his application here as well and polish the details.

Slave Name: Lash

Tribe born: Saan

Traits: Neat, Loner, Gloomy

Why should Kalani choose you to breed? Being a loner, Lash doesn't connect with people easily. But once he does, it's a lifetime commitment for him. His partner won't ever need to doubt his devotion.

Any other interesting backstory? His tribe was almost decimated by a mysterious disease they called spider fever. The Creator, her sister and the other last remaining slave decided to move away and find a new territory far from this plague and sad memories. Lash stayed and made it his mission to bury all the dead and cleanse their village with fire. He set out for the journey too in a couple of days but he fell ill with spider fever before he could catch up with his tribe. He wandered the forests delirious, until a shaman found him and saved his life. However the high fevers took its toll. His hearing was permanently impaired. He could hear people when they talked to him, but couldn't hear things like cracking of twigs, footsteps, rustling of leaves, which made him useless as a guard for his tribe. Deeply depressed he stayed with the shaman recovering very slowly. When the shaman died of old age, he buried her and left her shack. It was time to stop hiding and find a new purpose.

Gallery ID: Maladi

Gallery link: HERE

Picture:

lash.png

lash.jpg
    Post edited by Maladi777 on
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    Maladi777 wrote: »
    I already submitted him some time ago, but I suppose it would be fair to post his application here as well and polish the details.

Slave Name: Lash

Tribe born: Saan

Traits: Neat, Loner, Gloomy

Why should Kalani choose you to breed? Being a loner, Lash doesn't connect with people easily. But once he does, it's a lifetime commitment for him. His partner won't ever need to doubt his devotion.

Any other interesting backstory? His tribe was almost decimated by a mysterious disease they called spider fever. The Creator, her sister and the other last remaining slave decided to move away and find a new territory far from this plague and sad memories. Lash stayed and made it his mission to bury all the dead and cleanse their village with fire. He set out for the journey too in a couple of days but he fell ill with spider fever before he could catch up with his tribe. He wandered the forests delirious, until a shaman found him and saved his life. However the high fevers took its toll. His hearing was permanently impaired. He could hear people when they talked to him, but couldn't hear things like cracking of twigs, footsteps, rustling of leaves, which made him useless as a guard for his tribe. Deeply depressed he stayed with the shaman recovering very slowly. When the shaman died of old age, he buried her and left her shack. It was time to stop hiding and find a new purpose.

Gallery ID: Maladi

Picture:

lash.png

lash.jpg

I like your slave @Maladi777 :) He looks like a warrior <3
  • Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    I like your slave @Maladi777 :) He looks like a warrior <3

Thank you! I admit I'm quite proud of how he turned out. Totally swoon worthy. :smile:

heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • kanivarakanivara Posts: 41 Member
    Ooooh I can't wait to join in on this. Have to post more so I can post pictures augh
  • lovebypondsidelovebypondside Posts: 1,364 Member
    edited May 2016
    Slave Name: Samba

Tribe born: Nayeli

Traits: Neat, Romantic, Goofball

Why should Kalani choose you to breed? Samba doesn't dare hope to be so fortunate as to be chosen by a Creator, but if she did he would certainly show her his romantic side and shower her with affectionate (special reward trait) kisses! Samba is a sim that dreams of pampering the Wahine tribe with delicious meals, and hot stone massages. Given his tragic past, Samba has learned to laugh off the little things, and he aspires to one day hear the laughter of a child of his own.

Any other interesting backstory? (optional) Samba's mother Elaka was the Creator of her tribe. She was a joyful woman, always laughing. Elaka was especially close with her sister Itzia, who loved to dance. When the sisters became pregnant at the same time, they could not have been more delighted - but as Elaka's belly grew, so did her fear. The Nayeli tribe was ruled over by a very traditional Amazon Queen. Elaka knew that if her child was a boy, that she would be forced to sacrifice him when he became a young adult. Elaka's fear grew even worse when the Nayeli shaman told her that her child was certain to be male.

When Itzia gave birth to a girl named Sun and Elaka gave birth to Samba, the two of them decided that Itzia would claim Samba as her own, and Elaka would claim Sun as the Creator Heiress. As the son of a lower member of the tribe - Samba would be allowed to live. Though it pained the two of them not to be able to claim their own children, they cared for each other enough to make the sacrifice. Elaka and Itzia told no one of their ruse, not even their children. Samba grew up believing that Itzia was his mother, and Elaka raised Sun as her blessed Creator Heiress.

The shaman, however, grew more and more bitter over time. None of her prophecies, aside from that of Elaka's child, had ever been proven wrong. Eventually she left the Nayeli tribe, which was a great relief to Elaka. What Elaka did not know was that the shaman took a position in the Queen's court. After a year of proving her herself to the queen, the shaman told the queen of her suspicions about Samba's true parentage. Though a trial was held as a formality, the Queen believed the shaman without question. Elaka and Itzia both were executed for their crime. Though the Queen was dispassionate, she was not cruel enough to execute children. Sun was allowed to stay with tribe Nayeli, though not as heiress, and Samba was sent away to a training camp for slave boys. At the camp, Samba heard of a far away tribe called Wahine, a tribe where men are treated with particular kindness. Samba trained hard to hone his skills, and on his young adult birthday, Samba set out on a search to find and serve this benevolent tribe.

Skills: Violin 10, Fishing 10, Herbalism 10, Wellness 10, Cooking 10, Handiness 10, Gourmet Cooking 10, Charisma 10, Fitness 9, Gardening 9, Comedy 9, Mixology 8, Dancing 5, Painting 4, Writing 3, Video Gaming 3, Mischief 2, Logic 1, Photography 1 (I also uploaded a less-skilled version, because sometimes sims that have too many skills can be boring to play - but then I really liked well-skilled slaves when I played the Amazon Challenge). He also has quite a few reward traits and a bank of 7k reward points to spend lol.

Gallery ID: lovebypondside

CC? Need links here for all CC: Bottom, Eyes

Picture:
    hEixqUT.jpg
    ypztHPB.jpg

Edit: Messed up my own gallery ID. *rolls eyes at self*
    Post edited by lovebypondside on
    Origin ID: byscreenside
    Twitter: @byscreenside
    Youtube: YT

Oh...my heart can't take all this...I'm keeling over constantly! How can anyone choose? Kalani will have a hard time...
    iTvMKZ8.jpg