Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Grace, A Build Newcrest Legacy Challenge//Update August 16th

Comments

• Options
    roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    edited May 2016
    Wow, what great news! Congrats to Troian on her pregnancy <3 I can imagine how Farrah feels excited :) I would be also excited if my sister would be pregnant ;) Waiting for the next chapter :)
  • Options
    ThePlumbobThePlumbob Posts: 4,971 Member
    Interesting, so she's still with Ryan? I wonder if they worked out some of their differences and her uncertainty - considering they're expecting a family *cue dramatic music*
  • Options
    SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
    Marialein wrote: »
    New baby yay <3

Nooboo! <3
    Wow, what great news! Congrats to Troian on her pregnancy <3 I can imagine how Farrah feels excited :) I would be also excited if my sister would be pregnant ;) Waiting for the next chapter :)

She's so cute pregnant! I love it <3
    Glad you're looking forward to the next chapter :blush:
    ThePlumbob wrote: »
    Interesting, so she's still with Ryan? I wonder if they worked out some of their differences and her uncertainty - considering they're expecting a family *cue dramatic music*

She is indeed still with Ryan, I think you're going to like what I've planned. Bits by pieces things will be reveiled ;)

• Options
    sarallissarallis Posts: 77 Member
    Wooow!!! A little baby!!! aww :D
  • Options
  • Options
    Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    Is Valentine still in the picture for any of them? :)
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • Options
    Maladi777 wrote: »
    Is Valentine still in the picture for any of them? :)

Not right now, but he may or may not be back ;)
    Still more to be reveiled in the upcoming chapters, though!
  • Options
    Spottydog714Spottydog714 Posts: 2,518 Member
    Yay! Farrah! I voted for you! *squeals* You're amazing!

And what, Troian and Ryan are having a baby? Poor baby. I do NOT like Ryan. On a more postitive note, Troian will be an amazing mum!
    Valentine pweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease come back! *puppy dog eyes/kitty cat eyes, whichever Valentine finds cuter*

I sense drama ahead!

Can I just say how much I love your writing style? It's awesome! :)
    EkpFDaf.png
    Stories: Looking For Mum's Murderer | The Bachelorette | Fifteen
  • Options

And what, Troian and Ryan are having a baby? Poor baby. I do NOT like Ryan. On a more postitive note, Troian will be an amazing mum!
    Valentine pweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease come back! *puppy dog eyes/kitty cat eyes, whichever Valentine finds cuter*

I sense drama ahead!

Glad you're happy with our current heir! <3

Some one actually wanting Valentine with the girls! That's a new one :lol:
    Some more of Ryan upcoming though, don't think it'll change your opinion on him :lol:

Thank you so much! You may always say that, no problem. :lol:
  • Options

I sense drama ahead!

Some more of Ryan upcoming though, don't think it'll change your opinion on him :lol:

Yeah, I think Valentine has a good heart, he was just an immature teenage boy.
    Hehehe I do not like Ryan, BTW, are they married?
    You're welcome! :)
    EkpFDaf.png
  • Options

I sense drama ahead!

Not married, Troian does wear a ring but they're not married ;)

• Options
    Ruby10990Ruby10990 Posts: 491 Member
    I still don't trust Ryan, but I suppose we'll see if my suspicion is warranted in the next few upcoming chapters.
  • Options
    Ruby10990 wrote: »
    I still don't trust Ryan, but I suppose we'll see if my suspicion is warranted in the next few upcoming chapters.

His and Troian's relationship will be zoomed into a few times :)

• Options

I sense drama ahead!

Maybe I'm too traditional, but this doesn't bode well... No offence to those with kids and happily living with their partners, not married! The fact that you're happy is enough. It's more I don't trust Ryan! :D

Also, do you know that I've nominated you for the Spirit Animal Award?
    EkpFDaf.png
  • Options

I sense drama ahead!

Maybe I'm too traditional, but this doesn't bode well... No offence to those with kids and happily living with their partners, not married! The fact that you're happy is enough. It's more I don't trust Ryan! :D

Why they're not married wills also be made clear later on ;)

And I did not! Thank you so much! I'll check it out as soon as I can! Thank youuuu! <3
  • Options

I sense drama ahead!

Why they're not married wills also be made clear later on ;)

And I did not! Thank you so much! I'll check it out as soon as I can! Thank youuuu! <3

Ooo... Can't wait! :) You're welcome! :)
    EkpFDaf.png
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    3.3 Thin walls, thick air+Spirit Animal Award in A/N
    Flashback

7_5_16_21_27_49.png

"You'd better not be following me, Ryan!" Troian threatened as she entered her way to small dorm room. She had disgusted it for its prison-like mood. The window was tiny and the walls where thin. She knew that, Ryan knew that, her neighbours knew that. Her neighbours would be reminded of that now, might they have forgotten.

7_5_16_21_31_03.png

Ryan ignored her threats as he barged in, like he always had done. "We're not leaving this for tomorrow, Troian." He said, making Troian sigh. She knew they were both too mad to have a rational talk. "Fine go ahead. Let's talk." She said, crossing her arms after closing the door. He wouldn't give up that easily. "Fine." He answered, also crossing his arms. Troian would not start this conversation, no matter how quiet he kept.

7_5_16_21_34_53.png

"Really, you don't even feel the tiniest bit of guilt?" Ryan broke the silence. "Guilt for what!" Troian screamed. "Dancing with my friends? Having fun?" Ryan shook his head. "Friends don't grind on each other." He hissed through his teeth. "That's no friend. They should respect our relationship." Troian clenched her teeth. "That's called having fun, Ryan. And he was not grinding!"

7_5_16_21_31_33.png

"He was." Troian was dumbfounded. "I'm not playing did did-not with you, Ryan." She felt the temperature drop with every word they spoke, making goose-bumps form over her entire skin. Ryan noticed that too, making him change subjects. "No matter whether he was or not, anybody would think it to be okay with that lame excuse for a top." Self conscious Troian wrapped her arms around her bare skin. "It's called a crop top, and a lot of girls wear them." She muttered under her breath. "Yeah, the girls who follow dirty old men into ally's for a cigarette!"

7_5_16_21_33_39.png

Troian walked closer to Ryan. "If you want to call me names, be a man and do so." She groaned. "I'm not calling you anything!" Ryan defended himself. "I don't need to." It felt like a smack in Troian's face. "I'm so sick of you, Ryan." Her hands were clenched into fists and she faced the floor. "What's wrong with you. Do you even hear what you're saying?" Ryan shook his head. "I'm leaving, you're not being rational." His shoulder brushed past her as he aimed for the door.

7_5_16_21_41_28.png

"You're not going anywhere!" Troian said, slowly turning around. "You wanted to talk? Talk. Tell me what a horrible person I am." Her eyes filled with tears, but she blinked them away. "Tell me..." It came as a shock when her bottom lip started quivering. It was the complete opposite of her normal behaviour in fights, so were the stinging tears and the silence. "Troian..."

7_5_16_21_42_30.png

"If you don't want to be with me, tell me now." Her voice broke as she spoke the words. "Because I can't keep doing this. Not now I know.." But the rest of the words never left her mouth. "Not now you know what?" Ryan asked, the fact that Troian didn't yell at him, drained out his anger. "Ryan... A month ago I was sick. I threw up and.." His eyes pierced hers. "I think that made my birth control malfunction." The air got thick with tension as Ryan realised what Troian was saying. He softly sat her down on the bed before taking place next to her, thick tears streaming down her cheeks.

7_5_16_21_48_18.png

"I don't want to do this if you don't love me." She finally spoke, not having the courage to face Ryan. "I mean, we fight. A lot. I live in this tiny dorm-room. I'm in my second year of college. We don't have jobs! Everything is so wrong." Ryan put his hands on her shoulders. "We can make this right, Troian. I love you, if I didn't I wouldn't care so much." He whispered, softly giving her back a squeeze. "If I didn't, you wouldn't make me so mad. You're beautiful, it's hard being your boyfriend." Ryan became emotional himself. "But I'm willing to try, to try make it bother me less. For the sake of us."

7_5_16_21_45_53.png

He then cupped her chin in his hand, softly pulling her face towards his. "I love you." He whispered, at which she silently pushed her lips against his.

A/N
    spirit_animal_award.jpg
    I've been nominated for the Spirit Animal Award! A few days ago I got nominated by the super sweet @Spottydog714 and not too long after I also got nominated by the incredible @ThePlumbob. I loved reading something about them in their nominations and am so super flattered that they passed it on to me!
    Thank you guys both so super much! You're too sweet <3

So, we have some rules..:
    1. Post the award picture on your blog.
    2. Write a short paragraph about yourself and what your blog means to you.
    3. If you could be any animal, what would you be?
    4. Pick ten nominees

About me:
    I'm an almost adult Dutch girl, living with her parents, siblings, five cats, dog and rabbit. Yes, that's a lot. No, that wasn't a choice (Well, not all of them) :lol:
    I'm still in school, starting an higher education to pedagogue after summer.(Exams start Friday, wish me luck!)
    My weeks are filled with schoolwork, horse riding, my boyfriend, all kinds of TV-shows(Go Pll, Izombie and Orphan Black!) and The Sims.
    There is really so much I'd like to tell you about myself, but I realized I might want to keep this on-topic. Have any questions? Ask me!

I started playing The Sims really young and with the first The Sims game, I stopped playing sims after the father of my household died in a fire and my child went cookoo before the social worker came and took them. I rediscovered The Sims, with The Sims 2. My brother and I both loved to play the game, bought all kind of expansions for it. And like a true user, dropped it when The Sims 3 came out (I was young, had the attention span of a squirrel). Unlike The Sims 2, The Sims 3 wasn't such a big succes for the both of us. Yet I still purchased The sims 4 as soon as I could. And I was sold right away.

Via the The Sims website I discovered the forums, and I was a SimLit lurker for really long! I tried writing before, but somehow I always lose interest really fast (Maybe that's still my squirrel like-nature). Yet, these forums let me discover challenges, and I knew for a fact that these would keep me interested enough to keep playing as well as writing and that was exactly what it meant to me. I tried to become a member on the forums as soon as I could so I could start my very own Legacy. Avery's Build Newcrest Legacy. I also started another story soon after and still have a list of challenges I want to play, but considering I'll be really occupied with school after summer I wont. These will have to wait.

My Spirit Animal:
    I was going to say cat, since I've saved an ongoing lists of cats from the street :lol:
    But right now I realized I compared myself with a squirrel twice while writing this, so maybe that's more fitting.
    If anyone knows any kind of Squirrel-Cat hybrid, let me know. That definitely could be me :lol:

Nominees:
    So this I find really hard! There are so many amazing SimLit authors on the forums.. I can barely choose! Also I would definitely nominate @ThePlumbob and @Spottydog714 if they hadn't nominated me!
    Some of these might have been nominated already, but they really deserve it :blush:

1. @Maladi777
    2. @Kamio
    3. @Marialein
    4. @VIRTUALEE
    5. @PeachyKeen88
    6. @IchigoUsagi
    7. @remi_narrow
    8. @pammiechick
    9. @CitizenErased14
    10. @Frantika

Post edited by Sterretjeee on
  • Options
    DemiOudeElferinkDemiOudeElferink Posts: 4 New Member
    I found out about this one yesterday and I absolutely love it!
  • Options
    I found out about this one yesterday and I absolutely love it!

Awesome! Thank you so much, love hearing that <3
    I just posted a new chapter, might you've missed it due commenting ;)
  • Options
    roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    Congrats @Sterretjeee on your reward! and thanks for your new chapter! :) I hope Ryan and Troian will find a compromise ;)
  • Options
    Congrats @Sterretjeee on your reward! and thanks for your new chapter! :) I hope Ryan and Troian will find a compromise ;)

Thanks! I thought it was so sweet <3

Glad you want Troian and Ryan to work it out, I've been planning this little flashback for a while now :)
  • Options
    Hang on, so Troian smokes and Ryan is annoyed? Just kick Ryan out, Troian. Your better than him! Also, if you are smoking stop. It's not good for the baby.

I love the drama in this story!

And congrats! You totally deserve the Spirit Animal Award! :)

*sneaks in and beats Ryan round the head with a book* You be nice to Troian! :D
    EkpFDaf.png
  • Options
    Hang on, so Troian smokes and Ryan is annoyed? Just kick Ryan out, Troian. Your better than him! Also, if you are smoking stop. It's not good for the baby.

Oh no! Sorry for the misunderstanding, Troian does not smoke! Ryan is calling Troian out for dressing like a word the forum would translate into plum. So I made up a synonym for it. Ryan is mad because he is jealous and found her male friends getting to close too her. I lolled that you want to beat him, though :lol:

Glad you like the drama, I find that it keeps the story a little more interesting :)
    And thank you! I was so flattered!
  • Options
    ThePlumbobThePlumbob Posts: 4,971 Member
    So turbulent with these two! They make me think of the Nick Jonas song Jealous. Especially when he said he's jealous because she's so beautiful... Should be interesting, witha kid on the way... Poor kid! :D

Good lick with the exams, it's so interesting to learn a bit more about you :) I think I like this award!
  • Options

Oh no! Sorry for the misunderstanding, Troian does not smoke! Ryan is calling Troian out for dressing like a word the forum would translate into plum. So I made up a synonym for it. Ryan is mad because he is jealous and found her male friends getting to close too her. I lolled that you want to beat him, though :lol:

Glad you like the drama, I find that it keeps the story a little more interesting :)
    And thank you! I was so flattered!

Oh, ok. I was really worried then! Ryan is really making me want to scream right about now. He's just so selfish! You're welcome! :)
    EkpFDaf.png