Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Item's that Sims 4 Need's !

BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member
edited August 2016 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
There are a few Item's that I think Sims 4 should have, I made a List.

1. Crown's For Queen's, King's, Prince, Princess, !940's hat's, Early 1800-1900 Hats, also Tiara's as well for pageant's and such.
2. Farmer Jeans & Shorts for all sims, in various color's.
3. Fishing attire in different color's
4. Purses all types even moo cow purse or Disney , Umbrella's all colors, & more Accessories
5. Wing's for Angel's, Black, White and color's
6. Longer hair style's for all sims, early 1800-1900 styles and 1940's styles hair in many color's
7. Mermaid Outfits in many color's, also Cat Tail's and Ears, claws whisker's and Skin.
8. Baby Carriage's, Swing's, Play Pen's.
9. Long Coat's in all styles, leather, Fur or otherwise, for male & Female in many colors.
10. Gothic type clothing, dresses, gowns, long sleeve leather and lace and Long and short Fingernail's in many colors and styles.
11. Peasant type dresses and gowns, Vintage Dresses in different style's, long sleeves and short straight & Puffed Sleeves.
12. Real White Hair for all sims, I am sick of the fake grey that is suppose to be white, as well as 2 tone shaded color's.
This is just some of the things that I would be so happy to see in the game, Especially since I have yet to see anything for My type of game play, which is Gothic, oh one more thing, We also need Cemeteries with all types of Grave stones crosses , tall, short and such, as well as Stairs that are Round, it gets boring going up straight ones all the time, well that is My thoughts on what items are needed, Hope this stuff will be added to Sims 4, will cross everything even My eyes in hope's they will be.
Post edited by BlueBlack007 on

Comments

• BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member
    Scobre wrote: »
    I need a grunge pack. Everything is so neat and tidy, Sims can't even live the poor life. :(

Yup I agree with that as well, :)
    BUNK BEDS!! ugh!!

I had already made a Post for Bunk Bed's, but yup those are needed as well, :)
    I forgot, we also need Dungeon Items, and Old Furniture Pirate type items, if I think of anything else I will add it later.
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    I agree with crowns, Not just fit for a Queen, I want King's too.
    Allow it to be worn two ways.
    the respected way, and the crooked way.
    Also Thrones with that lustful ruler enthroned sitting pose.

I do want to throw a masquerade ball so definitely ball gowns and tuxes, of many different varieties and color.

I would like Sorcerer Cloaks and Robes to come with Supernatural.
    Like hats on hair, I want them to be worn over any clothing, and added to any costumes like Knight's Armor. and with seasons, in the winter the cloak will have a warmth bonus.
    d16f0781bb174e40cdb50057ae450ce0.jpg
    Once-Upon-a-Time-Prince-Charming-David-Nolan-in-Enchanted-Forest-Movie-Cosplay-Costume-Cloak-Pants.jpg
    I like them long, where they touch the ground.
    make the hoods loose, I hate the grim reaper's costume hood it looks tight, I'm actually jealous of the real Grim's Hood.
    Also, specifically these colors, Blood red, Emerald Green, Sapphire blue, Dark Gold, Purple, then black and white.

I want a Soccer Ball that can be played with, and goals, sold separately.
    A Bows and Arrows, along withe the glove in CAS, I really want Archery
    and I want Sketchpads, Small notebook size, and Large 18x24 sketch pads, Painting and Photography is fun and all, but I personally like to sketch, and I would appreciate it if my simself sketched too.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
    edited May 2016
    MasonGamer wrote: »
    I agree with crowns, Not just fit for a Queen, I want King's too.
    Allow it to be worn two ways.
    the respected way, and the crooked way.
    Also Thrones with that lustful ruler enthroned sitting pose.

I do want to throw a masquerade ball so definitely ball gowns and tuxes, of many different varieties and color.

I would like Sorcerer Cloaks and Robes to come with Supernatural.
    Like hats on hair, I want them to be worn over any clothing, and added to any costumes like Knight's Armor. and with seasons, in the winter the cloak will have a warmth bonus.
    d16f0781bb174e40cdb50057ae450ce0.jpg
    Once-Upon-a-Time-Prince-Charming-David-Nolan-in-Enchanted-Forest-Movie-Cosplay-Costume-Cloak-Pants.jpg
    I like them long, where they touch the ground.
    make the hoods loose, I hate the grim reaper's costume hood it looks tight, I'm actually jealous of the real Grim's Hood.
    Also, specifically these colors, Blood red, Emerald Green, Sapphire blue, Dark Gold, Purple, then black and white.

I want a Soccer Ball that can be played with, and goals, sold separately.
    A Bows and Arrows, along withe the glove in CAS, I really want Archery
    and I want Sketchpads, Small notebook size, and Large 18x24 sketch pads, Painting and Photography is fun and all, but I personally like to sketch, and I would appreciate it if my simself sketched too.

Thank you so much for reminding me, Yes we do need crowns for Men and Women, and I want to see the hooded Cloaks as well, yup, for My Red Riding Hood's I made, in many colors would be nice, :), oh yes, we need Masks as well for Balls and such, as well as the mask for Phantom of the opera would be nice, since I can not use CC to get these things no more.
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    Vibrating heart bed would be cool too.

There are some base game items I need like food processor, trash compactors, terrain tool, pond tool, NPCs, and I could probably go on with feature needs. As far as other objects I'd like are cars, newspapers, swings, carpools, school buses, taxis, water sprinkler, changing tables, high chairs, and pool tables. Sports games would be nice to have too.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
    Scobre wrote: »
    Vibrating heart bed would be cool too.

There are some base game items I need like food processor, trash compactors, terrain tool, pond tool, NPCs, and I could probably go on with feature needs. As far as other objects I'd like are cars, newspapers, swings, carpools, school buses, taxis, water sprinkler, changing tables, high chairs, and pool tables. Sports games would be nice to have too.

Yes we sure need all those item's as well, thank you for listing them.
    I remembered more Item's that should be added to the Sims 4,
    1.Santa Suit & Mrs. Santa outfit
    2. Elf Ears, ( Long & Short ) For All Sims
    3. Rings in Different styles for M & F
    4. Elf outfits for all Sims
    5. Shawls in different colors and styles
    6. Rain Coat's in different colors and styles long and short.
    edited May 2016
    Just remembered 2 more items need to be added
    1. Monk Robes in different styles and colors, ( hooded & Non )
    2. Nun outfits, with habits Long and short, in different colors, like black, white, and gray and such
    3.Church Items like long & short benches, tables, Podium and such .
    this stuff is needed for our chars in the churches and such, If I think of anything else I will be sure to post them.
  • gmomasuegmomasue Posts: 648 Member
    Picnic baskets for two Sims and one for a group of Sims . Horse drawn carriage's that they can ride in .
    gmomasue wrote: »
    Picnic baskets for two Sims and one for a group of Sims . Horse drawn carriage's that they can ride in .

Great Idea, thanks for posting, much appreciated.
    and Yes we also need the Lips Sofa back, as well as a Lips chair and possible Lips table of some sort, with Painting and Rug of lips for that Lips Living room flavor in many colors would be nice, :)
    Also I would Luv to see the old fashion type phones in different styles, to put on our end tables and such, just having the hand held phones are Boring, so please ad more variety thanks.
  • LenaDieters11LenaDieters11 Posts: 1,346 Member
    Soccer ball, so that people can play, also a volleyball field and ball
    Soccer ball, so that people can play, also a volleyball field and ball

Great Idea, yes sport stuff is very well needed as well as the Basketball Hoop and ball for that , a Tennis court or maybe a skating rink of both ice and roller, all needed, thank you for posting , much appreciated.
  • AwkwardAquaAwkwardAqua Posts: 58 Member
    I miss cauldrons, wands and brooms from Supernatural. I really loved the witches and their magic in that pack. Maybe just a magic pack without all the other supernaturals. :)
    giphy.gif
    Origin ID: awkwardaqua
    I miss cauldrons, wands and brooms from Supernatural. I really loved the witches and their magic in that pack. Maybe just a magic pack without all the other supernaturals. :)

Great Idea, but I do want My Supernaturals as well, :) thank you kindly for posting.
    Just thought of another item, Lawn Chair's are also needed in different styles and colors, and more different style picnic table sets or pool side table sets in different styles and colors, also the Green house Barrel for mulch and such needs to be added back, as well as the Green houses, thank you.
  • TheSimerTheSimer Posts: 1,007 Member
    TheSimer wrote: »
    I need the hairstyle of this woman

sims4expansionpacks.jpg

Yes many hair styles are needed, the 40s, 50s, even 1800-1900 Gibson girl type and other styles, great Idea, thank you for posting, much appreciated.
    jcp011c2 had said on another post that Sombrero's are also needed, thanks.
    edited May 2016
    Okay thought of more stuff that should be added to Sims 4, Cemeteries, and Coffins, Tomb stones with Crosses and such, Crosses to hang on walls as well, and Garlic that hangs on walls, Holy Water Vials and such, for a Gothic look.
  • jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,859 Member
    The sombreros would be great for the Mexican restaurants, not only for staff to wear, but if they were wall decor like in Sims 3, we could hang them on the wall.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.