Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Grace, A Build Newcrest Legacy Challenge//Update August 16th

Comments

• Options
    SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
    edited May 2016
    2.50 Gen 3 heir vote!
    Vote is at the end of the chapter

11_4_16_20_04_20.png

Blue was staring ahead of him, as Sophia joined him and his girls for breakfast. "Are you dreaming?" She asked teasingly, taking the first bite of her food. Awoken from his staring, Blue shook his head. "No, just thinking." He answers, smiling at her friendly. He then went ahead and took a glance at his daughters.

11_4_16_20_07_33.png

"Now we're all here together anyway, I'd like to ask you girls something." Blue starts impulsively. "My mother had this talk with Phantom and me, when we were about your age and.." Troian interrupted him. "We already had the woohoo talk with mom, dad." She said, rolling her eyes. Blue shook his head. "No! No! Not that, definitely not that!" He states embarrassed. "I wanted to talk with you girls about Newcrest."

11_4_16_20_04_45.png

"All three of you know that my mother build the park at the edge of the city. And that I build... Am building our neighbourhood. While I'm far from finished, I'd still like to discuss the matter with you." Blue continues, raising his shoulders. "You see, your grandmother intended for one of you to build something in Newcrest after me. And then your child after you etcetera. It's quite a responsibility, so I thought it'd be nice if you had the chance to know whether you desire to do so. And like my mother had, I have a personal message for all of you."

11_4_16_20_08_57.png

"Troian, my eldest daughter. Not with much, but still the eldest. Ever since you were little, you had the bad habit of throwing temper tantrums. Quite honestly, you still do." Blue stopped for a quick chuckle. "Yet, this never stopped you from being a social butterfly. Having many friends. As you grew older, you grew into art. Playing the violin and painting, you really have an artistic talent and I'm so eager to see how you'll develop in this! Besides that, you love your family, told me that if you could you'd have a big one. Like we have right now. I'm sure that if you'll be heir, you'll find a way to work your artistic soul into the city."

Troian Avery Grace
    Traits: Hot headed, Socially gifted (childhood aspiration), Creative
    Aspiration if not chosen heir: Big Happy Family (Bonus trait: Domestic)

11_4_16_20_08_33.png

"Tate, the runner up! Only seven minutes, and you would have been the oldest. Yet, you never let it influence you. You might be a little bit of a slob, yet it never really bothered us. Your sparkly, friendly personality has always been more important. You're super social, has been since child and always work on improving yourself. You love exercising and even more when surrounded with your friends! And we can't forget your love for art, you remind me of your mother so much as I see you dream away from painting and photographs. I'm sure that the future of Newcrest would be in good hands, since you have an eye for beauty."

Tatum Olivia Grace
    Traits: Slob, Socially gifted (childhood aspiration), Art Lover
    Aspiration if not chosen heir: Bodybuilder (Bonus trait: High Metabolism)

11_4_16_20_09_08.png

"Last, but certainly not least. Beautiful sweet Farrah. You were always the more quiet sibling. You'd rather draw than play and have always enjoyed doing so. Art has been your passion since a young age, and the violin accompanied you along the way. While you might not draw that much anymore, the instrument has never left your side. I even caught you writing a few days ago! You are truly creatively gifted. As you grew up I noticed you liked to be under the people more. You don't speak up that much, and rather follow other's examples. Sometimes outrunning yourself. Yet this can be an amazing quality when contributing to the city, since you'll sincerely listen to their wishes."

Farrah Grace
    Traits: Art Lover, Creatively Gifted (childhood aspiration), Insider
    Aspiration if not chosen heir: Successful Lineage (Bonus trait: Domestic)

A/N
    This is it, the generation 3 heir vote! I'm super excited to know whom you'll all choose!

Vote here!

Since everything can be a mess with time-zones and all, here's a link with how many time's left until the voting ends. You have until end of Wednesday the 11th, my time zone ;)
  • Options
    MarialeinMarialein Posts: 2,885 Member
    Okay I voted. It was no easy decision cause all girls are awesome but I guess you know my favourite ;)
  • Options
    sarallissarallis Posts: 77 Member
    Voted!!! Eager to see the results!!
  • Options
    Marialein wrote: »
    Okay I voted. It was no easy decision cause all girls are awesome but I guess you know my favourite ;)

Thank you so much, glad you think all the girls are awesome! Pretty sure I know your favourite, though ;)
    sarallis wrote: »
    Voted!!! Eager to see the results!!

Thank you! So am I, super curious who'll win!
  • Options
    KamioKamio Posts: 2,213 Member
    Voted! Eep! Can't wait to find out who won!
    Simming since 2001!! Origin ID: KamioMax[/center]
  • Options
    IchigoUsagiIchigoUsagi Posts: 822 Member
    Voted! I wonder what the outcome will be :D
  • Options
    Kamio wrote: »
    Voted! Eep! Can't wait to find out who won!

Thank you <3
    Me too!!! I can kind of keep track of the votes, but you'll never know what'll happen :lol:
    Voted! I wonder what the outcome will be :D

Thank you, so do I. Really really much :lol:

• Options
    Spottydog714Spottydog714 Posts: 2,518 Member
    Voted! I think I mentioned my favourite a while back... And since Blue caught her writing, I think she would be perfect! Go Farrah! :)
    EkpFDaf.png
    Stories: Looking For Mum's Murderer | The Bachelorette | Fifteen
  • Options
    Voted! I think I mentioned my favourite a while back... And since Blue caught her writing, I think she would be perfect! Go Farrah! :)

Thank you, she started autonomously. I was super surprised!

• Options
    roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    Hello, wonderful writer @Sterretjeee :) It was so great to read your story during my time in hospital <3 I found it accidentally somehow before my trauma and I am really glad I read it. I love your style, I think it's not easy to write legacy stories as events repeat one after another from generation to generation. (As I wrote male prettacy story myself I know it very well. I wasn't so lucky like you, I needed even 3 generations till I found a storyline for my story, but when I found it suddenly I lost everything :D ) So today I voted for the future heir, that girl is my favorite, but if even she'll not be a heir I'll be ok with any heir ;)
    Your story is wonderful and thanks for writing it <3
  • Options
    Hello, wonderful writer @Sterretjeee :) It was so great to read your story during my time in hospital <3 I found it accidentally somehow before my trauma and I am really glad I read it. I love your style, I think it's not easy to write legacy stories as events repeat one after another from generation to generation. (As I wrote male prettacy story myself I know it very well. I wasn't so lucky like you, I needed even 3 generations till I found a storyline for my story, but when I found it suddenly I lost everything :D ) So today I voted for the future heir, that girl is my favorite, but if even she'll not be a heir I'll be ok with any heir ;)
    Your story is wonderful and thanks for writing it <3

Thank you so very very much! Hearing that is so great, you are awesome!
    So sorry to hear that you're in the hospital. I hope everything's alright now!
    Once again thank you, you made my day! <3
  • Options

See? Farrah's perfect! :D (No offence to everyone who voted for Troian and Tatum!)
    EkpFDaf.png
  • Options

See? Farrah's perfect! :D (No offence to everyone who voted for Troian and Tatum!)

I was so thrilled! But I definitely think all my girls deserve to be heir :lol:

• Options

Yeah, well, I'm sure they do! I'm just VERY competitive! :D
    EkpFDaf.png
  • Options

Hahaha, well you'll have to wait and see :D

• Options

Hahaha, well you'll have to wait and see :D

Aww... ;) Ok, I'll be good and wait!
    EkpFDaf.png
  • Options
    Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    Voted.
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • Options
    rosiep2010rosiep2010 Posts: 247 Member
    Voted! I read the whole thing today :D
  • Options
    rosiep2010 wrote: »
    Voted! I read the whole thing today :D

That's amazing, I really appreciate it! Thank you so much. Lots of love <3

• Options
    sims4evasims4eva Posts: 76 Member
    I voted! I'm fairly certain the person I voted for will win! :wink:
  • Options
    anaitapevaanaitapeva Posts: 917 Member
    I voted but any of the girls as heir will be nice ;)
  • Options
    FrantikaFrantika Posts: 159 Member
    Voted! So excited to see who wins.
    VsmclH4.jpg
  • Options
    ThePlumbobThePlumbob Posts: 4,971 Member
    Voted! Can't wait to see who wins - unlike the last vote I do have a clear preference this time around!
  • Options
    sims4eva wrote: »
    I voted! I'm fairly certain the person I voted for will win! :wink:

Thank you! Now I am curious whom you voted for, the results have surprised my up until now! But everything can happen ;)
    anaitapeva wrote: »
    I voted but any of the girls as heir will be nice ;)

Thank you, yes I adore them all myself :blush:
    Frantika wrote: »
    Voted! So excited to see who wins.

Thank you so much, so am I!
    ThePlumbob wrote: »
    Voted! Can't wait to see who wins - unlike the last vote I do have a clear preference this time around!

Thank you! Most of my readers have a preference this time around, super curious who'll win!