Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Grace, A Build Newcrest Legacy Challenge//Update August 16th

Comments

• SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
    Okaaay, I don't like Valentine. What a selfish brat he turned out to be! Maybe he'll be able to win me over eventually, but I really hope he doesn't date either of the girls.

Awhh... I'm making everyone hate my poor boys! :lol:
  • MarialeinMarialein Posts: 2,885 Member
    Well I actuelly hate none of them but I hate it when the girls are unhappy. Despite that I am a Farrah fan. She still looks the most like Avery and I love that ;)
    Marialein wrote: »
    Well I actuelly hate none of them but I hate it when the girls are unhappy. Despite that I am a Farrah fan. She still looks the most like Avery and I love that ;)

It's the nose, Farrah definitely has Avery's nose :lol:
  • IchigoUsagiIchigoUsagi Posts: 822 Member
    @Sterretjeee I don't hate Valentine, I just think that he has a lot of growing up to do. It was really scummy of him to lead Tatum on like that. He needs to step back and take a good look at himself and not blame Troian for his mistake. He is just a teen, though, so he's got a lot of time to change my opinion. :)
    @Sterretjeee I don't hate Valentine, I just think that he has a lot of growing up to do. It was really scummy of him to lead Tatum on like that. He needs to step back and take a good look at himself and not blame Troian for his mistake. He is just a teen, though, so he's got a lot of time to change my opinion. :)

Dislike would have been the better word, I think ;)
    And he has definitely done something really stupid! So I can't quite blame you guys :lol:
  • Spottydog714Spottydog714 Posts: 2,518 Member
    Well, I defiantly don't like Ryan! And I'm annoyed with Valentine. So you, know, I hope these girls find boys who will truly love and care for them. Love the update! :)

These girls deserve princes, I agree. But they'll have to kiss some frogs first :lol:
    These boys aren't necessarily bad, though. Just flawed, keep that in mind ;)

Will do! :)
    EkpFDaf.png
    Stories: Looking For Mum's Murderer | The Bachelorette | Fifteen
  • ThePlumbobThePlumbob Posts: 4,971 Member
    Poor Tatum! Though I don't really feel like Valentine used her or did anything awful, sometimes people just try to project their feelings on who they feel is the closest to their object of affection. It happens.

To be honest I kind of hold it against Troian more, since I feel like she strung him along, even if unknowingly. Also, I'm not a fan of the whole have your cake and eat it too attitude. She's acting like her sister played with a toy she'd long forgotten about, but since her sister discovered it now, she's suddenly decided it's her favourite toy...
    ThePlumbob wrote: »
    Poor Tatum! Though I don't really feel like Valentine used her or did anything awful, sometimes people just try to project their feelings on who they feel is the closest to their object of affection. It happens.

To be honest I kind of hold it against Troian more, since I feel like she strung him along, even if unknowingly. Also, I'm not a fan of the whole have your cake and eat it too attitude. She's acting like her sister played with a toy she'd long forgotten about, but since her sister discovered it now, she's suddenly decided it's her favourite toy...

I can't decide whether I should rate this post awesome or insightful.
    Especially with the first part you hit the nail right on the head, Valentine did just that!

I can't really blame Troian, though. But that's just because she's my sim :lol:
    But I love hearing your opinion of her, it's so well thought out. I'd almost say I'm flattered! :blush:
    Troian was never perfect, and probably never will be. She did look out for her sister, though. In the most unsympathetic way possible

• KamioKamio Posts: 2,213 Member
    @ep! I loved it! What potion was it? Youth potion? I am confused. Lol! What's new :smiley:
    Simming since 2001!! Origin ID: KamioMax[/center]
    Kamio wrote: »
    @ep! I loved it! What potion was it? Youth potion? I am confused. Lol! What's new :smiley:

Youth potion indeed, you can buy it with points you deserve through whims and lifetime wishes. But I made a backstory for it ;)
    2.48 We need to talk

18_4_16_20_22_23.png

"So... What did you want to tell me?" Tatum said impatiently as Valentine sat down on her bed. After they had shared a kiss, they had been on a couple dates. But mostly they had texted until late in the night. "Tell me!" Tatum demanded, as she playfully tickled Valentine. "Stop, Tatum.." He giggled, for one or two times. "Tatum, seriously stop!" He then demanded in a more serious tone, scaring Tatum. "What's wrong?" She asked.

18_4_16_20_24_41.png

"Everything!" Valentine said in a firm tone. "This is wrong, we're wrong." He summed up. "What I'm doing, that is wrong!" Tatum's smile disappeared. "What... Did something happen?" She stuttered. Valentine shook his head. "It's nothing you did, it all has to do with me!" Tatum took his hands in despair, but he quickly pulled them back. "What did you do? I don't mind... Don't worry!" Her puppy love had turned her blind for any flaws, she was very aware of that. Valentine could just about say anything without her caring.

18_4_16_20_24_46.png

"I led you on, Tatum." Just about anything, but that. "It was stupid and selfish of me, and it took a really good conversation before I got aware." Tatum's face turned blank, as Valentine spoke she stared in the distance. "This, what we have... I mean, we don't have anything. I've been stupid and projected my feelings for someone else on you." Valentine tried to touch her shoulder, but she shook it off. "I'm really sorry Tatum, I never meant to hurt you. I'm normally a nice guy, you know."

18_4_16_20_25_31.png

Tatum squeezed her eyes at Valentine. "A nice guy? Are you serious?" She said in disgust. "You're awful! You used me!" Valentine flinched as she spit the words out. "I thought you liked me! I would do anything for you!" Slowly Tatum raised her voice. "What the plum, Valentine! What were you thinking!"

18_4_16_20_27_51.png

"I told you I was sorry!" Valentine felt really small as Tatum shouted hurtful things at him. "I know what I did was awful." "IS awful!" Tatum filled him in. "If you knew that so well, then why the plum did you do it? You're a plumhole." She said shaking her head. "Tatum... I..."

18_4_16_20_27_58.png

"I don't want to hear it, go plum yourself Valentine." Tatum said as she raised her hand. "I'm done, I'm so done!" She murmured, avoiding eye contact. "I can't believe you! Who is that girl even? Who do you love so dear?" She then started as she stood up.

18_4_16_20_29_56.png

"I bet she'd be more than THRILLED to hear that you woo another girl to get rid of your hormones. Very attractive really." Tatum scolded him in a sarcastic voice. "Hey! HEY! You! I like you! Watch me as I kiss other girls while doing so!" She pushed him against his chest. "Tatum!" He said, as he took the fist she had made. "Who is it? Do I know her? Is she prettier than me?" Tears started to well up in her eyes, but she wouldn't cry. Wouldn't give him the satisfaction. "Prettier?" She asked once again. "Funnier? Sweeter?" Valentine brought her hands down. "Stop it."

18_4_16_20_28_50.png

"Who is she?" Tatum asked once again, letting her head down. "I'm not asking it another time." Valentine scratched his head, pondering whether he would tell her. "She's not the one at fault." He whispered. "Leave, now." Tatum then said, as Valentine hesitated she screamed at him:"NOW!"

18_4_16_20_31_44.png

Merely five minutes after Valentine left, Troian entered the room. She didn't say anything, just softly walked to the place where her sister stood. Draping her arms around her and rubbing her back. "I hate him! I hate him, Troian! He's awful!" She cried into her sisters arms.
  • IchigoUsagiIchigoUsagi Posts: 822 Member
    Still not the biggest fan of Valentine, lol.
  • Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    I'm not a fan of Valentine nor Troian right now. I bet Troian was eavesdropping. Plum her.
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
    Still not the biggest fan of Valentine, lol.

I can understand that, wasn't his most charming chapter :lol:
    Maladi777 wrote: »
    I'm not a fan of Valentine nor Troian right now. I bet Troian was eavesdropping. Plum her.

Troian didn't need to eavesdrop, she knew what was going on anyway :smirk:
  • Ruby10990Ruby10990 Posts: 491 Member
    I think don't like Ryan more than Valentine TBH, I feel like he's abusive and things might turn violent soon. Like this quote "He gets mad over all the little things, like when I have plans with other people." sure he might be jealous but one of the signs of being in an abusive relationship is your partner refusing to let you see your friends and family. Or maybe I'm just looking into things too much, we'll see.
    Ruby10990 wrote: »
    I think don't like Ryan more than Valentine TBH, I feel like he's abusive and things might turn violent soon. Like this quote "He gets mad over all the little things, like when I have plans with other people." sure he might be jealous but one of the signs of being in an abusive relationship is your partner refusing to let you see your friends and family. Or maybe I'm just looking into things too much, we'll see.

I really hope I'll get to clarify this some more after the heir vote, can't say too much without spoiling things now ;)
  • anaitapevaanaitapeva Posts: 917 Member
    This last chapter was like looking some years back at my circle of friends. Haha xD Sorry, it's just that some time later we can all laugh about the clumsiness going on in our relationships back then! ;)
  • sims4evasims4eva Posts: 76 Member
    Oh gosh, feelsies! I want Valentine out, I know Troian still likes him but he totally broke Tatum's heart. Besides, if he runs off and starts dating Troian, Tatum would just feel terrible. Despite Troian's sometimes despicable character at times, I really don't think any twin would date their sisters ex. Plum, no one should date their sibling's ex ever, especially not twins. I know you'll probably try to make it okay with Ryan doing something terrible or turning out to use Troian or being abusive or something but it's still not okay with me if she dates Valentine ever.
  • FrantikaFrantika Posts: 159 Member
    I actually don't hate Valentine, even though he did something really awful. I don't feel like he meant to lead Tatum on ... I don't think he really realized until they kissed how he felt about Troian. And once you're in that situation it's SO hard to just be honest, knowing you are really going to hurt someone's feelings.

Plus, I remember being that young and pretty much everyone is really dumb about relationships. And now I'm old enough that I've seen it all. Even the smartest, nicest people I know have done really stupid stuff when it comes to romance/relationships, it's just the way it is.

I do think that it's probably better for him to not see either of the twins for now. It's way too messy otherwise.
    VsmclH4.jpg
    anaitapeva wrote: »
    This last chapter was like looking some years back at my circle of friends. Haha xD Sorry, it's just that some time later we can all laugh about the clumsiness going on in our relationships back then! ;)

I get it, I really do. My old high-school friends have had their own relationship drama's too :lol:
    sims4eva wrote: »
    Oh gosh, feelsies! I want Valentine out, I know Troian still likes him but he totally broke Tatum's heart. Besides, if he runs off and starts dating Troian, Tatum would just feel terrible. Despite Troian's sometimes despicable character at times, I really don't think any twin would date their sisters ex. Plum, no one should date their sibling's ex ever, especially not twins. I know you'll probably try to make it okay with Ryan doing something terrible or turning out to use Troian or being abusive or something but it's still not okay with me if she dates Valentine ever.

Darn, It's really hard giving a proper answer without spoiling anything :lol:
    All I can say is that I agree with that particular situation being really hard on Tatum, and that I'll have to admit that I've become a little bit of a wicked author. So who knows what might happen! ;)
    Frantika wrote: »
    I actually don't hate Valentine, even though he did something really awful. I don't feel like he meant to lead Tatum on ... I don't think he really realized until they kissed how he felt about Troian. And once you're in that situation it's SO hard to just be honest, knowing you are really going to hurt someone's feelings.

Plus, I remember being that young and pretty much everyone is really dumb about relationships. And now I'm old enough that I've seen it all. Even the smartest, nicest people I know have done really stupid stuff when it comes to romance/relationships, it's just the way it is.

I do think that it's probably better for him to not see either of the twins for now. It's way too messy otherwise.

I love it when people are so understanding to my characters! They're kind of my babies, you know :lol:
    This is definitely teenage boy-drama, Troian and Tatum will (hopefully) understand that when older :)
    2.49 Family matters

15_4_16_20_39_40.png

"You're so tiny!" Blue murmurs as he pressed his newborn nephew against his chest. Twan Grace had been born merely a month ago. Being a baby who loved company was positive to the fact that his crib stood in the living room, for everyone to adore him. Sophia and Blue watched Twan in the company of Stan while Elle and Phantom went to their therapist.
    Blue plucked at Twan's fingers silently counting. "8, 9, 10! 10 little fingers." He laughed, after which he started on his toes. "And 1, 2, 3..."

15_4_16_20_42_56.png

Meanwhile Sophia sat down with Stan, as a child she had always adored him. And now that he was a teenager she still did. "Have you found a dorm to your liking already?" Stan was a smart child and would go to llama U after the summer, which was merely a month away.
    After he'd leave, his room would become Twan's. Softly Stan nodded. "Yes, we've been looking the past couple weeks. I'll probably move in with three roommates." He answered politely, smiling at his aunt."

15_4_16_20_43_32.png

Just then Blue joined them at the table, he had put the now sleeping baby in his crib. "Are you looking forward to your college years?" He asked with a friendly smile. About eighteen years ago Stan had been as small as his little brother was now. And now he was an adult, about to enter a new life stage. "I suppose, it's still new and getting used to." He shrugged, still smiling though.

15_4_16_20_42_01.png

"Don't forget you're always welcome." Sophia reminded him. She slightly gestured to the wall, behind it was their very own home. "I won't, thanks aunt Sophia." His smile seemed more sincere this time around. Blue nodded in agreement. "Mi casa es su casa." He recites in his best Spanish.

15_4_16_20_44_16.png

"I wished the girls would join you at llama U." Blue then praises Stan. He was proud of his daughters nevertheless, but llama U was quite an accomplishment. "Thank you." Stan smiled. "I'm quite proud of it myself, but it was a lot of work!" Eagerly he told his aunt and uncle about the plans he had for college, what his aspirations were. His dream jobs. His parents were often so busy with themselves, and now the baby, that he felt forgotten every now and then.

15_4_16_20_44_52.png

"I really hope I get along with them! I feel kind of uncomfortable around strangers. Luckily I make friends easily!" Stan tells, when his parents come in. Elle and Phantom hold hands as they take of their coats and greet the company in the living room. Phantom kisses Twan on his forehead and Elle pats Stan on his head as she makes her way to the kitchen. "Coffee?" She asks.

15_4_16_20_59_54.png

Sophia sat down on the couch with Elle, her husband and his brother went for a walk and Stan had retreated to his bedroom. A little uncomfortable Sophia shuffled on the couch. After sharing a few friendly smiles with Elle, she finally took the word. "Are you going to miss him?" Elle started coughing. She put her cup next to the couch and took Sophia's gaze into hers. "Well, of course I'm going to miss him." She reassured with a hint of sadness.

15_4_16_20_59_30.png

"If I had a choice, he would stay." She continued. "I know I look a little like the ice queen, 'kicking' my eldest son out for the youngest. But we don't have the money." She softly shakes her head before continuing. "And I really tried to find a way, but luck has never been our thing." Sophia brought her hand to her mouth. "I'm sorry." She whispered, secretly she had been judging Elle for so rudely suggesting to abandon her oldest son. Not knowing what depended on that decision. "Phantom is proud, you know. Not wanting to take money." Elle continues, ignoring Sophia's apologies. "But Stan wouldn't want it that way either."

15_4_16_20_58_40.png

She then looks Sophia in the eyes again. "I'm really proud of him. He's so mature about the situation and never fails to help out with little Twan." At this Sophia smiles. "I would be proud of him too." She agreed. "Somewhere I wish I had a son." Sophia admits, at which Elle laughs. "You may borrow them sometime." She promises. "But then you should let me have your girls!"

15_4_16_21_00_27.png

"Deal!" Sophia laughs, after which she eyed the crib. Twan was sound asleep, his little chest moving up and down. "He's adorable." Sophia sighs.
  • MarialeinMarialein Posts: 2,885 Member
    Oh such a sweet little baby boy <3 they will make the best out of this situation I am sure of it
  • Spottydog714Spottydog714 Posts: 2,518 Member
    Ok, I don't like Valentine. And I don't like Tatum's insecurities! You're awesome, girl! Love the updates! :)
    EkpFDaf.png
    Stories: Looking For Mum's Murderer | The Bachelorette | Fifteen
  • sarallissarallis Posts: 77 Member
    Awesome updates!!! Caught back up!! Interested to see where the twin's boy drama leads... Poor Tatum.
    Marialein wrote: »
    Oh such a sweet little baby boy <3 they will make the best out of this situation I am sure of it

Twan is so super adorable! I love him :lol:
    Ok, I don't like Valentine. And I don't like Tatum's insecurities! You're awesome, girl! Love the updates! :)

Most people don't like him right now :lol:
    Thank you so much! You are awesome!
    sarallis wrote: »
    Awesome updates!!! Caught back up!! Interested to see where the twin's boy drama leads... Poor Tatum.

Thank you so much!! Yes, it's quite something!